𝐇𝐒𝐬 π€π¦π¨π«πž π–πšπ¬ 𝐀 οΏ½...

By Blackwitchmagic_

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀1 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π€π¦π¨π«πž 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. His Amore was a Traitor. [DARK ROMANCE] Hazel Mehta, CEO of S... More

| COPYRIGHT |
| DISCLAIMER/ TRIGGER WARNING |
𝐇𝐒𝐬 π€π¦π¨π«πž SERIES
|Character Aesthetics|
| DEDICATION |
| Prologue |
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

7.

35 4 0
By Blackwitchmagic_

Hazel Mehta

Aiden fucking petrova! I will kill you. Just. just wait. Just let me go home.

No, because I just wanted to have a rest. Just for 2 months and what did I tell him? To hire an experienced CEO. he made a whole new thing. I swear to god I just wanted to close my CEO era.

How can I handle the CEO's position with my mafia position and then the part time job with my Mission too?

And I thought of being a secretary leaving the part time job. Can you believe it?

Yea. You can't and you shouldn't because I planned it all.

Yes, I told Aiden to do all these scandalous things because Olivia. The bridal dresses designer in my office. She wanted to be Ace's secretary and she had a big crush on him. Yea, so-

"Are you even listening?" I flinched when I heard Ace's voice.

"Huh?" He closed his eyes, rubbing his temples.

"Are. You. Listening." He pressed on each word.

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes, I am. Continue. Continue." I motioned him to continue.

We were sitting in the office and he was setting his schedule. I was supposed to make his schedule but he said that 'I can do my work myself'. So it's better for me only.

"Then, after 2 pm, I won't be attending any meetings. 2 to 3, I will have lunch with my family." He stated. I fought the urge to smile.

It's a normal time for the singhanias to do lunch at this time because they have heavy breakfast in the morning.

"At 3 you will tell me about the other companies with the same context as us. Means those who are in fashion Industry. We have to make sure that we are ahead then them, hm?" I nodded my head.

"Words." He said.

"Yes, sir." It came out as a whisper.

He told me his whole schedule and I thought to print it out, In case I forget anything.

I took his laptop and emailed his schedule in my phone.

"Anything else sir?" I asked in a professional tone and he shook his head without looking at me.

Someome knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Olivia came Inside. She passed me a fake which I returned with a small smile. Kuttiya. Cora scoffed. shut up cora. Her work is perfect and that's enough for me.

I looked at her as she walked to Ace. He is still engrossed in his phone. Not even looking at her.

"Sir?" Ace looked at her and smiled at her. My eyes widened. Why is he smiling at HER?

"Hey, do you need something?" Olivia shook her head in no. They know each other?

"Actually, It has always been my dream to show the CEO my designs but I was scared from Mrs. EVE but now as you are here even for a little. Can you take a look at my designs?" He nodded his head in a yes.

"To be honest, even I found her scary and strange." Scary and strange. Me? I scoffed. They both were talking like I wasn't there.

Like I didn't exist. Oh I don't, for them. My face went pale at the realisation. I clutched my file.

I looked at the ground. I am dead if I went to india my own family will deny the fact that I'm their family. The Agents must be hating me for the betrayal. I was drowned in my thoughts.

"Hazel?" I visibly flinched when someone called me.

"Huh?" I said.

"Are you okay?" Olivia came to me and she was looking genuinely worried. Even if she acts like a bitch sometimes. She is not actually a bitch.

"Y-yeah, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. She frowned.

"Because sir called you 5 times but you didn't responded." She frowned. I looked at him and he was looking at me with a file in his hand that probably olivia gave. He was on his chair. His face was unreadable.

"Ah. I just zoned out." I said to Olivia and she gave me a small smile. This time a genuine one.

"My work is done. I should go." I said and went out of the office, Calling dad on my way.

He picked up in a ring.

"Have you had your breakfast? How is ayu? Do you still have headache? Wait. Let me send a balm at your home." He started his interrogation.

"Calm down, papa. I'm okay and I don't have any headache." I assured him.

"Actually, I called you to tell you about the mission. I have the men, who killed Aarvi, in my basement. He just works for them and follow their orders. He doesn't know anything." I continued.

"Still, I will try to get some information from him today." I sighed. We talked about some little things after that and I hung up.

𐙚

I was working on the new project so I got late. Its only me, olivia and emily in the office.

"Emily, you go. I will help hazel and then go." Olivia sat beside me.

"No, you don't need to. It's just a little work, Olivia. I will do it and then go home." I smiled at her and she sighed and nodded.

The only problem with her is that she has a crush on my man. Ew. My man? Shut up cora. I need to hate him until this mission ends.

"Are you planning to have a overnight stay at office with ghosts." I turned my chair just to see him exiting from his office.

His coat was in his hand,two buttons of his black shirt undone, creaky pants and black shoes with his messy hairs. His sharp features standing out making him look more hot.

I nodded my head and smiled at him sarcastically.

He walked to me and started benting down. What is he doing? He is going to kiss you, Idiot. What the fuck cora. You need to put filter in your mout-

He grabbed me by my nape and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widened at his act as he kissed me roughly. Even the starting of kiss wasn't gentle.

When I didn't reciprocated in the kiss he pulled his lips away. Just a inch away. We were both breathing heavily and suddenly the office felt small. So small that the atmosphere was hot.

He looked at me but his eyes weren't filled with love. His eyes were filled with hatred. He hates me and I hate him too.

His hand went up and he tugged on my hair. My scalp burning from the sensation running down my spine.

"Reciprocate." It was an order. If it was something else then I wouldn't had followed his order but this-

My thoughts were cut off when he tugged on my hair again. This time harshly and I was feeling wet already.

I was sitting on a chair and their was a table beside us on which his one hand and coat rested and he was holding my hair in a death grip.

But it wasn't pain what I felt. It was pleasure what I was feeling.

I grabbed him by his collar and kissed him passionately. I sucked on his lower lip and he let me do whatever I want with him.

He used his other hand and pulled a chair then, he grabbed me by my waist making me stood up on my feet. I was still kissing him continuosly. He sat on the chair and settled me on his lap.

Lust was what I was feeling right now. I know it's a sin but still this sin felt like heaven right now.

His hands that were on my waist was now holding my hair again. It was pleasurable. We pulled away after 5 mins of our wild kissing session. What the actual hell is happening?

I was still on his lap and he was looking at my clothed breast right now. His gaze was making me feel Intense.

───♡───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911 235 16
"Once entwined by innocence, now divided by fate, yet their hearts remember the love that time cannot erase." _______________ Maha Sheikh A kind, sw...
2.6K 196 25
β™›π‘πŽπŽπ‡πˆ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ πŸ¦‹πˆ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 π›π¨π«πžππŸ¦‹ 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
16K 583 31
Adrian Russo a.k.a ACE, the future leader of The Russo Empire. He's a cold hearted and emotionless man who never shows mercy on his enemies and give...
35.4K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’...