Imprisoned

Από Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Prince Silvester *** "Call my name, if you want me to stop, Cinzel." Defeated against hi... Περισσότερα

Chapter # 1
Chapter # 2
Chapter # 3
Chapter # 4
Chapter # 5
Chapter # 6
Chapter # 7
Chapter # 8
Chapter # 9
Chapter # 10
Chapter # 11
Chapter # 12
Chapter # 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter # 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 23.2
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter # 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter # 38
Chapter # 39
Chapter # 40
Chapter # 42
Last Chapter

Chapter # 41

269 19 1
Από Failia_Baighaan

"CINZEL!!"

Upon hearing my scream of ravage, Nathaniel came immediately.

"What-"

He stopped mid-way when I turned to him with tears glimmering in my eyes, holding Cinzel's bloodied body.

"No, No, No. I can't fail this time. I have already lost Persephone, not Cinzel too." He whispered, shaking his head in denial as a tear also fell from his eye, rushing to her side, checking her pulse.

"She is alive. Let's take her to the hospital." He said as we both took her to the nearest hospital hastily.

Nathaniel was an official doctor, he managed to keep her breaths alive until we reached the hospital.

My mind was blank, my vision was unclear with terrific thoughts making me light-headed, molding me into a shape similar to hell, making my nightmare a reality.

"She's gonna be okay, She's gonna be okay." Nathaniel breathed out, trying to ease the consternation of his mind.

They took her in the emergency ward, we were pacing around the corridors in extreme tension, praying for her wellbeing. The toxicity filled my mind, leaving me numb before my perished path and I was losing everything.

"It's gonna be alright." Nathaniel whispered, putting his hand on my back to reassure me.

I turned to him with my watery gaze and whispered back, "I am sorry, Nathaniel. I promised to protect her but I failed. I am so sorry..."

He narrowed his eyes at me in compassion and moved back, "You can't blame yourself for someone else's deed." He replied, taking a seat.

"Still.." I tried to speak but the doctor came.

"H-How's she, Doc?" I asked hesitantly, swallowing hard to remain in my posture.

"Unfortunately I don't have any consoling news."

"What happened?" Nathaniel asked.

"We have taken out the bullet but it killed your child and due to severe loss of blood, she is in a coma and it might take several months for her to wake up."

My eyes widened in horror, stumbling back, hitting the wall. My whole being felt like it's on fire and I couldn't react to it.

My eyes were wide, I wanted to scream my heartbreak out but no voice came out, turning into a cold lifeless being instantly, I couldn't react anymore.

Standing while holding my chest as a tear fell directly on the hand holding my chest as a sign of immeasurable pain.

Tears formed a screen in my eyes, I remained like this for an unknown period, sensing how everything was slipping out.

Hitting me with the undeniable realization that I am pathetic as hell, a valueless person like me could never become the light of someone as her.

After staying at the hospital for the next few days, I waited for the time when I will be allowed to see her before taking any step.

And when I came, I went to see her finally. I want to see her before taking any action, opening the door with a creaking sound, my eyes softened when I saw Cinzel covered in medical instruments.

Coming closer, I took a seat beside her, taking her hands in mine, caressing them gently,

"I am sorry." I whispered, kissing the back of her palm.

"If it wasn't for a worthless man like me, you would be living happily. I am sorry that you have me in your life. I can't do anything but I promise one thing, I will kill that bastard right in front of you before we can decide our future. I swear I won't be at peace before taking the breath of the person who stole my life away from me." Enunciating, I kissed her hand one time, wiping my last tear and got up.

Firstly, I went back to my base where we have kept Garry. I was not in the mood for games or indulgence.

With a heartless gaze, I went there, "Young-"

"Don't you dare to call me this." I hissed, grabbing his collar, noticing his bloody face and pushing him away.

"Of all people, I trusted you, Garry." I said, taking out my gun, reloading it.

"I want to know why you did it before killing you." I said coldly.

"Why? That woman blinded you... Her death could only bring you back." I made a wry face at his absurd explanation.

"If I was born in darkness that doesn't mean I deserve to stay there forever." I said, pointing my gun at his head.

"That girl made you pathetic." I always was. I thought and shot him, not wanting to hear any explanation or justification of his action.

The rule was absolute, deceiver receives death.

The moment I walked out, I saw Nathaniel. "Hey, I want to talk to you." He said. I nodded and went somewhere alone.

"I did what I should have." He said.

"What?"

"I have claimed Poison Ivy and her position under me, Cinzel hated it already, she doesn't have to be in this life anymore, you guys can settle down to live your life." He told me.

An empty smile came to my lips, lowering my head, "I see... Good to hear. Congratulations, King." I smirked faintly.

He sighed, looking away, "I am not a King. I am fine being a plague doctor."

"Why are you not looking for Zaniel?" He asked abruptly in a stern tone.

"I will... when Cinzel will wake up... So she could witness it. We need to end things together to start things together." I told him.

"I see. Good luck with it. If you need anything, tell me." He assured, getting up to leave.

"You know Prince..." He began to say with a smile coming to his features.

"When I first met Cinzel, I offered to drop her home or stay here and wait for you-" I completed his sentence.

"And she chose to wait for me. Although she said she hated herself for waiting for me, for choosing me but she did and that day couldn't get any better." I smiled.

Joining my fingers together, remembering the day when my lips captured hers for the first time and the sensation never fails to make me feel cloud-nine.

"She loves you more than anything... Just take her away and live a life away from this darkness. I don't want to lose another person I love anymore. Save my only family member."

"We will." I smiled, assuring him. There's no way I am going to stay here, I will take her and leave forever.

Nodding, he got up and left.

At night, I finally returned home after a week. Astrid came when she saw me, "Brother, how's Cinzel?" She asked.

"Same. Where's Penelope?" I asked in a dead tone.

"On the patio with Theo." She replied, nodding, I went there. Astrid tried to call me but I just went there.

I could my insides burning into inscrutable passion, inducing unbearable fire in my soul.

I came, standing in front of her, "P-Prince..." She called me hesitantly.

"Look, I-I know what Zaniel did... was wrong. But-"

"Penelope." I called her in a bare whisper.

She gulped hard as I continued, "Your son took my child, It would be fair if I took his." I said in a low tone, she gasped, stumbling back.

"Prince, No. Prince please, you.. You brought him up... You.. held him with your hands... you named him.. remember those days? He was your beloved, right?"

She tried to plead but Theo held her shoulders, he knew every deed has consequences and I won't let it slide.

"Theo.. No, stop Prince. Please, Prince." She tried to beg but I put my hand in front of her and joined them together in a begging manner.

"If you could, do try to forgive me." I said in a croaked voice. He called my Sky his sister and that's what he did to her sibling? Kill it?

"Prince. You are going to leave when Cinzel wakes up, aren't you?" Theo asked as I nodded slowly.

"After you leave, never return to our lives again." He said.

Closing my eyes, a tear fell from my eye, realizing this very moment, I have lost my sister.

For Cinzel, I have lost Penelope but this won't alter my thought.

I will kill Zaniel no matter what. Penelope began to cry, falling on her knees, I took a step forward, Kissed her head for the final time and moved back.

"I will always love you two." I whispered, glancing at Astrid who was crying silently in the corner and went to the rooftop to be alone and pour the torment silencing my feelings and replacing them with dread of destruction.

I have fallen from the sky.

I was looking out, trying to control my tears, to control my desire to shout from the bottom of my lung, scream to the world to stop this torture and let me live my life FOR ONCE!

I thought about living my life the way I want, my Father died, leaving me alone to control everything.

When I thought about giving mine and Dania's relationship a chance, She died.

My best friend used my sister and I had to kill him. The person I loved all this time was used by my own nephew and I had to witness it from afar.

Watching her being someone else's for all these years and now when I had her, I lost my sister, I lost my child, I am about to kill my nephew whose I have played with all these years.

I brought him up and now I have to kill him with these hands for killing my child.

I NEVER HAD ANYTHING!

Furiously, taking out my cigarette, I lit it up. Taking a long inhale before releasing the smoke into the sky, clenching and unclenching my hands to soothe my mind, emitting rapid breaths to keep my posture and not break.

"It's okay to cry." Astrid's voice came, I turned to her and put my elbows on the railing.

"I will.. But not now." I whispered, before passing her a faint smile.

"Astrid.."

"Yes, Brother?"

"Do you hate me?" I asked, turning to her with tears dwelling in the corner again.

"What? No." She smiled, shaking her head, wrapping her hand around my arm and putting her head on my shoulder.

"You are the best brother." She smiled, looking up at me.

"I took Hadith away from you."

"He didn't love me in the first place." She said.

"Brother, you are my everything. After Father's death it was you who kept us all together. For how long are you going to live for someone else? You prioritize mine and Sister's happiness, our children's life, and never care about yours. I don't want to steal your happiness anymore, You deserve to live a jovial life with your wife and kids." She said sweetly with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Astrid... If you could..." I began to say in a hoarse voice, holding her hands.

"Then do try to make Penelope forgive me. I... I can't live with the fact he killed my child. I can't bear that he.. He put Cinzel in this condition."

"Remember what you used to tell us, Brother: Every deed has its consequences. These are his." She whispered, kissing my hand.

"Just like you can't forgive him, Sister Penelope might not be able to do it as well... but I will try." She assured me.

I passed her a faint smile and hugged her, not wanting to let her go. A few tears rolled down my cheek which I didn't want her to see so I wiped them quickly, resting in her arms for a long time.

I don't remember when was the last time I felt it.

"I am here for you." She whispered, holding my arms, pulling away. I smiled, wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Thank you for everything." I smiled, kissing her forehead. She laughed a little, we remained like this for a while before leaving for our respective rooms.

When I reached my room, I saw Sky outside.

"Aren't you asleep, princess?" I asked, coming and bending to her level.

"I couldn't sleep. I was waiting for you." She said sadly.

"What happened?" I asked, taking her inside the room.

"Can I sleep with you, Papa?" She asked.

"Of course you can." I smiled, patting her head.

"Papa.. Aunt Astrid said, "my brother died... was it true?" She asked innocently. My smile faded, unsure of what to tell.

"Is Mama.. okay?" She asked.

"I miss her, when will she be back?"

"Soon." I whispered, shifting her under the covers, running my hand in her hair.

"And my brother? Will he return?" She asked and powerless before her innocence, I had to tell her the truth.

"No, He won't." I said sorrowfully.

"Why?"

"God sent the wrong baby for us so he called him back." I made a stupid excuse.

"Then, we could pray to God to send my Brother." Her face lit up in expectation, sitting up.

"Sky-"

"Pray with me, Papa. I am sure my brother will return." She smiled.

Taking my hand and making the prayer gesture and did the same, closing her eyes desperately as I continued to watch her, unable to tell her he won't return.

"God, Please return my Brother." 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

663K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
302K 8.1K 65
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.❞ 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝗕...
153K 9.5K 51
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...
3.6M 94.7K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...