Are You Sure? || Kang Taehyun...

Από globalshookieaward

"Y/N I'll ask this 1 more time. Are you sure?" Περισσότερα

Introduction
01. Seoul
02. Truth or dare?
03. Mina
04. Kira
05. Crush?
06. Study date.
Announcement? : Changing names
07. Thursday's child
08. Thursday's child Pt.2
Sad(??) news
Apologies
09. Straykids
10. Hospital?
11. "Surprise"
12. Cake disaster
13. Beomgyu's fever pt.1
14. Beomgyu's fever pt.2
Heh.
15. Mansion?
16. A fine sunday
17. Ruka? Mina?
18. Stargazing.
19. D-1
20. D-1
22. D-3
23. D-4
24. D-5
25. D-DAY.
26. Ruined Outfit.
27. First date?
28. More friends?
29. New names.
30. Solo.
31. First snow.
32. Going crazy?
33. Nmixx
34. Cold drinks and New year!
35. Presentation.
Introduction pt.2
36. Arguments and confessions.
37. Fever.
38. Hair dye.
39. Shot?
40. Happy birthday Taehyun!
41. Wanna go out?
42. Bridges burned.
43. Heart shaped~
44. Murder.

21. D-2

64 1 5
Από globalshookieaward

With txt.

"I am soooo bored!"
Huening kai groaned into Y/N's pillow.

For some reason, all of txt spent their night in Y/N's room. Morning came soon, and they all left to cleanse up......

Only to come back and hang out in the girl's room. Huening kai and Beomgyu were lying on the girl's bed, Taehyun was sitting on the girl's study chair, reading a random book he found on the table, Yeonjun was scrolling midlessly on his phone while sitting against the wall and Soobin was laying down on the floor, using his phone. Suddenly, Huening kai got up and ran to the plushies, making them scatter around and startling the others. "Hey! This is pretty fun!" He yelled in glee, grabbing them and placing them in a pile. Before he could crash into them for the second time, Beomgyu and Taehyun held him back and made him sit on the bed. "You are not doing that Huening." Taehyun warned the boy who giggled in an evil way before running off only to trip on Soobin and fall face first on the floor.
"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Soobin yelled, getting up and rubbing his chest which was kicked by Huening kai. "Oh my god are you hurt!?" Yeonjun panicked, going over to the boy and checking on him. Taehyun and Beomgyu were collecting Y/N's plushies and checking if any were damaged.
And Huening kai was ignored while lying pathetically on the floor.

"Who wants uber eats?" Kai asked, his voice coming out muffled because he was having his face on the floor which luckily had a rug on. "Me." They all replied, still not giving a damn about the boy. "Well I'll buy anything you want if you help me clean my bleeding nose."
Huening kai sassed, his voice muffled again.

"Oh shit, the rug's bloody."
Yeonjun said, going out to grab something to clean the stained rug.

"Are y'all doing this on purpose?"
He asked, turning around to face the ceiling, his leg landing right at Soobin's chest in the process.

"OH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-"

"Hyung! Are you alright?"
Taehyun rushed to his side and Beomgyu ran into the bathroom, taking the first aid kit for Soobin's now purple chest. Huening kai sat up and walked out before coming back with a bloody tissue in his hands next to his nose. Yeonjun came back and dropped the rubbing alchohol when he saw Soobin's state. "SOOBIN!!" He yelled, running to him (3 steps) and saw his bruise after Taehyun unbuttoned a few buttons to check it.

"Soobin! It's- it's purple!" Yeonjun panicked. "Well then take me to the doctor!" Soobin yelled back, grimacing after looking at his bruise in the mirror. "University's closed remember? The nurses would be on holiday too!" Yeonjun reminded him. "Then take me to a clinic or a hospital bro!" Soobin deadpanned falling on Y/N's bed, face first and letting out a yell. "Where's the nearest hospital Taehyun!?" Yeonjun asked jumping in circles. "I can treat him you know?" Beomgyu voiced out, sitting calmly on a chair with a first aid kit in his hands. "Well then DO IT!!" Yeonjun and Soobin yelled. "Jeez! What are you both? An old couple?" Beomgyu muttered to himself and walked over to the bed. "Turn around loser, this is gonna hurt." Beomgyu said opening the kit. Soobin rolled his eyes and rolled around accidentally falling off of Y/N's twin bed. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!"
He yelled, getting up from his position and lying on his back on the bed with the help of Yeonjun. "My nose is still bleeding." Huening kai muttered and Taehyun looked at him with a look that said -you gotta be kidding me.- "what?" He asked. "Your nose is not bleeding, you're blocking the blood without letting it flow out of that damned nose of yours " Taehyun explained. "Well what do I do!?"  "Take that damn tissue out of your nose, you look hideous." Taehyun said rolling his eyes and going back to the book which happened to be a random book from the maze runner series. "Meanie." Huening kai muttered before pulling the tissue out of his nose.
_______________

With Y/N and Hannah.
"So like, why are we in a different hotel for tonight?" Hannah questioned, the duo were riding on Y/N's bike going to yet another hotel to spend the night after taking hostage of a mafia gang.

"Look behind you." Y/N said and Hannah did as told. There was a Black SUV following them. "See that SUV? That's Mr.Moon following us around after he saw us at the mansion." Y/N explained once Hannah looked back at the front. "Well what do we do?" Hannah questioned. "We lose them." Y/N said before twisting the accelerator and speeding across the highway. "Can you like give me a warning before twisting taht thing next time?" Hannah asked, stepping off of the bike and stumbling a bit. "Sure." Y/N said, hanging the helmets on the rearview mirrors and walking off. "Wait for me!" Hannah yelled and Y/N stopped in her tracks, turning around to see Hannah jogging to her. "Tch, took you long enough." Y/N rolled her eyes, walking with the girl. "It's not my fault you're a powerpole."
Hannah deadpanned, mirroring her actions and rolling her eyes the other way. "Ohoho you have not seen Huening kai upclose." Y/N mocked looking down to her right. "You mean the other powerpole that sits behind you in class?" Hannah asked. "Yes, how'd you know he sits behind me?" Y/N asked. "I'm the one who sits at the table beside him." Hannah said, the two reached the big doors of the hotel they'll be spendin their night in. "Where do you get the money from?" Hannah asked walking inside beside Y/N. "Well I used to work as a barista in this big café back in Daegu. I made them cut a fourth of my salary since I didn't need it back then. My hourly wage was like two hundred thousand. I worked for a year and my shift was for four hours, do the math."
Y/N said, checking in and getting the card to their room. "How does the money last this long though?" Hannah asked. "Investment bitch." Y/N replied.
"Didn't know you were the kind to invest in money." Hannah said following the girl wherever she goes. "Which floor?" The.............elevator person asked. Y/N checked her card. 702.
"Seven." Y/N said looking back at her card. 702 looks awfully familiar. "Soo how do you magically get clothes for us?" Hannah asked. "It's not magic, it's money." Y/N replied. "Tch, rich girl." Hannah rolled her eyes, making Y/N scoff in disbelief. "You are not the one talking little miss started her own clan in the mafia but didn't even recruit a single person." Y/N shot back. "What's that supposed to mean!?" "It means you're rich-------er than me."

Ding! Seven.

"Can y'all like not come in this elevator next time?" The man sitting on the stool asked. Y/N quickly bowed and left with Hammah before muttering a sorry.

"Damn this bed is better than the last one!" Hannah sighed, falling on the bed.
"It is? I wanna see!" Y/N yelled before doing a belly flop on the bed.
"Holy mother of Jesus! It is!!" Y/N yelled before the two fell asleep immediately.

______________

Y/N and Hannah were currently standing infront of a dungeon.
"I can't come in!?" Hannah asked for the umpteenth time. "Trust me darling , you don't wanna see what happens in there."
Y/N said and Hannah nodded.

She went in and saw Mina sitting unconciously, tied up on the chair.
Taking a flask of ice cold water, Y/N splashed it on the girl's face instantly waking her up.

"Well Good morning!"

"Y- Y/N?.."

"Yup. The Choi Y/N. Your Best fri- no ex bestfriend."

"Why- why am I tied up."

"Dont act like you don't know shit Mina."

"Huh?"

"Let me get this straight. You, Mina Sharon Myoi are five goddamn years older than me..... How'd you manage to pull that out?"

"I really don't know what you mean Y/N....."

"Stop acting Mina."
She whined
"Haven't you already lied enough!?"
She asked, circling the chair Mina was tied to.
The girl whimpered, she knew it was a bad idea to mess with one of the biggest mafia's sister but she also knew that it was the only way for her clan to thrive.
Suddenly, a thought struck the tied girl's mind. Why was she scared? She should be mad at the girl infront of her. Not whimpering in fear. Or so she thought, one wrong move and her head would be sliced in half.

"Wanna see something fun?"

"What?"
Mina asked through gritted teeth.

"No need to be rude bestie."
She said with a forced smile.

"Now!"
Y/N yelled as the black sheet that was hanging at the far end of the area fell on the floor revealing a horrifying sight.

8 girls hanging upside down above tanks that fit each one of them.

"MINAA!!"
One voice yelled.

"She's a psychopath! Get away from her!"
Another yelled trying to wiggle their way out of the ropes. Y/N laughed at how pathetic JYP's pride became overnight.

"Wh-what are you doing!? What are those!?"
Mina yelled, trying to get out of the chair.

"Oh those tanks right there? Nothing much, just some sulfuric acid. Pretty lame way to die if you ask me."
Y/N replied calmly.

"One cut each, and they're all dead."
She taunted.

"You know what they say, An eye for an eye, A tooth for a tooth."
Y/N said, grinning menacingly as she halted her steps. Now standing beside her.

"I guess we can drop one for killing my mom."
She said as the rope of one girl got cut, and she fell into the tank under her.
A man in a black attire came and closed the tank.

"N-no! Ch-Chaeyoung!"

"Too late."
Y/N said laughing.

"And one for killing my dad......"
She said as another rope got cut resulting another lass to fall into the tank.

"Sana......"
Mina breathed out. Tears making their way down her cheeks.
Another man came and closed that one too.

"Aww how sad."
Y/N ridiculed bending down to Mina's height.

"Yet how fun."
She whispered into Mina's ears before standing up straight.

"And lastly......for killing Kawai Ruka who had absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit."
She said as two ropes were cut.
The two men came and closed the two tanks.

"What should I do with the other three? Mina? Got any ideas? None? Okay, I guess they can go too."
She said chuckling before the remaining four dropped in.
The men rushed to close them before walking away, bowing at Y/N to which she replied with a nod.

"What do you want from me?"
Mina asked shaking her hands that were tied.

"Simple. Your life."

"W-what?"

"Come on~ You played dead for 3 years. Forever won't hurt right?"

______________

Mina was more than upset. She let her friends die and she mistook Y/N for someone foolish, someone naive.
The girl proved her wrong in the most brutal way possible.

"Hello?"
Y/N asked, waving her hand infront of the girl's face.

"I always hated your parents......and especially Beomgyu... gosh that over protective ass."
Mina muttered, blood seeping out of her bruised lip which Y/N had punched earlier.

"What?"

"You know, he ruined my plan to kill you, that's why I'm the one pretending to be dead when it should be you everyone is mourning over." She continued.

"Well you can stop pretending now."
Y/N said having her knife pointed to her neck.

"Stop putting on that strong facade Y/N. I know you all too well. You think I killed your mommy and daddy because I was ordered to? Then, damn you're wrong. I enjoyed every single part of it. Oh! It was so wonderful to see blood flowing out of their skulls."
Mina taunted.

"Stop! Stop! STOP IT!"
Y/N yelled, jabbing the knife straight into the girl's thigh. The girl smiled, masking the excruciating pain.

"You know, it's me who's having you as a hostage Mina.....I can put this same knife in your throat if I want to."
She said, pulling out the knife and bringing it over to her shoulder, her blood dripping on it. Mina was yelling in pain, her mask slowly fading away.
But alas, no one could hear her.

Y/N jabbed the knife into the girl's shoulder, a little away from her collarbone.

"Do you know how much I suffered because of you? Ruka, Your mom, your dad, everyone I knew because of you called me a psychopath." She said, twisting the knife, a horrible squelching sound being heard by the two.
Mina was biting her bottomlip to the point it was bleeding, tears were falling endlessly from her eyes as she winced in pain. "Well what are you now?" Mina asked, looking up. "The same, pathetic psycho who killed me." She taunted but her plan of manipulating the girl soon backfired when Y/N started laughing. "You know, three years ago, I was sixteen. They called me a psycho for something I didn't do. But now, I can be the psychopath after killing you."
____________

"SOMEBODY! PLEASE!"
Mina yelled. She was bruised. Blood was seeping out of almost all the parts of her body.

"Yelling's only gonna make you lose your energy. Yell more if you want to be dumped in one of those tanks like your little gang too."

"I'm- I'm sorry......"

"For?"

"Everything."

"You mean yelling like a 5 year old here orrrr."

"For pretending to be dead.
For killing your mom and dad.
For killing- for killing Kawai.
For everything Y/N."

"There.......but don't you think it's a tad bit too late for this?"

"H-huh?"

"Come on! I bought a new axe for this. Let me have my fun will you??"
Y/N said pulling out the shiny axe from behind the chair Mina was tied to.
"Y/N what are you doing!? Y/N!? Y/N!!"
Those were her last words before an axe cut her head in half. Vertically.
Y/N pulled the axe out as the blood dripped, hitting the cold, hard and bloody ground. It took some time for Y/N to register what she had done. She loved the sight. She didn't want to kill Mina. She thought she loved the girl dearly. But after hearing who she truly was from Mr.Kim, Y/N lost it. She always thought she was the bad guy, for letting her friend take her own life. But no, she had nothing to feel guilty about. She looked back at the time three years ago. She wasn't as close to txt and Beomgyu. She considered only her parents, Beomgyu, Ruka and Mina as her family but alas, three years later, everyone except her dear brother were dead. Y/N looked at the horrible sight infront of her again. She started chuckling, startling the guards before she started laughing out loud like a mad woman. Composing herself, she turned around and bowed to Mr.Kim thrice who didn't even know she was bowing for him.

"Mr.Kim!"

"Yes Y/N?"

"My work here is done and I apologize for this." She said pointing to Mina's body. "Oh your brother's done worse."
He said smiling back. "Oh? I'll come by and hear it later!" She said smiling before leaving the abandoned building, dragging the bloody axe with her.

Once she left, Mr.Kim fished out his phone from his pocket and called someone.

"Yes, she left..........

Mr.Kang."

______________
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Picking up the gun from the dead man infront of her, she stumbled towards the doors. Kicking the door open, Y/N pointed her gun to them who were doing a bad job at hiding behind the curtains.

"Come out Mrs.Myoi~"
Y/N taunted
____________
---------------

Eureka! Mina is dead.

No hate to the real Mina.

♡♡♡

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

54.3K 1.8K 14
"𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩."
132K 5.8K 50
「MAFIA AU」(♧1) "You're shaking too much." He whispered in Y/n's ear, sending a million electric shocks down her spine. ~ In an attempt to escape the...
7.2K 174 21
"You didn't turn him into another you right Beomgyu?" -Yeonjun "What are you talking about hyung? he is another half of me" -Boemgyu p/s: I don't hav...
38.4K 1.7K 42
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 》 ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏᴇᴏɴᴊᴜɴ (ᴛxᴛ) 》 ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ originally written by @lisachoii