I Dare You

Bởi AsherMars

"Reject me." His eyes lightened a little, with surprise and he pulled away from me slightly. "Reject me Will... Xem Thêm

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
PLOT TWIST !!!
COVER POLL !!!
OFFICIAL BOOK COVER !!!
BOOK TRAILER !!!
I DARE YOU IS LIVE ON AMAZON !!!
BOOK SIGNING !!!

DEBUT !!!

1.2K 22 2
Bởi AsherMars

The moment we've all been waiting for is just around the corner, set to make its mark in Wattpad's history books!

Brace yourself for the debut of I Dare You on October 23, 2023 12PM EST!

The support I have received from all of you has been truly remarkable, and my publisher is grateful for your encouragement as well. As a token of my gratitude, we've chosen to reduce the eBook's price for its initial week on Amazon. So don't miss out on the opportunity to grab your copy while it's freshly released in the digital realm and available at a discounted rate!

I'm aware that many of you have already delved into the story, but wouldn't it be fantastic to have your personal copy of the book? My editor and I have poured our hearts into refining it to its best version. While there might be a few tweaks here and there, it remains the same story that captured your heart, if not an improved one!

Stay connected & I'll catch up with all of you in the next post!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

772 60 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
1.1K 52 18
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...
146K 7K 28
*A Wattpad exclusive story* *Unique plot* *Not a typical werewolf rejection story* ~ What Jacob has made her into? How is she to fight the beasts and...
93.5K 2.3K 33
Why judge a book by its cover.. That's your worst mistake and your fault. I will strive high and fight back. .......... Meet Demi. A true Alpha fe...