Mafia step Family 😈

PokemonPokemon466

yn is Mafia queen and a business woman what will happen what will happend when she found her mother marry and... Еще

new book
introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 past
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
not update

chapter 23

3.2K 126 38
PokemonPokemon466

(Please ignore the spelling mistake )

After some years .

Yn truned 20 Eunwoo truned 22 they all still living together with eachother .

Yn was crying in her room no one was in house . Yn called Eunwoo and told him to come to home after a hour Eunwoo came to house and went to his and yns bedroom to see she was crying . Eunwoo went and hugged yn to comfort her after 10 minutes yn stopped crying then Eunwoo asked .

Eunwoo : what happened angel .( Worry)

Yn : Eunwoo that ( sinffing)

Eunwoo : tell me angel .

Yn don't said anything she just pointed something on the bed Eunwoo looked at the direction to see something was there.

Eunwoo went there to see something which made him shock his eyes winded when he see that pregnancy test was showing that yn was pregnant .

Eunwoo take the pregnancy test in his shaking hands he looked at yn with tears eyes . Eunwoo run to yn and hugged her tightly .yn was still crying after 2 minutes Eunwoo broked the hug and kissed yn forehead .

Eunwoo : I am happy angel we become parents I became a father and you became a mother .( Eunwoo told in happy tone)

Yn : I thought you will be angry on me Eunwoo .

Eunwoo : why should I this baby was our .

Eunwoo bend down kissed yn belly then he told .

Eunwoo : hello mini version be safe inside ok your mom and your dad will take care of you baby .

Eunwoo said while caressing yn belly .

Then yn said .

Yn : Eunwoo about our family . ( Sad)

Eunwoo stand up and told

Eunwoo : I will talk with our family .mom and dad while agree for our baby and our relationship .

Yn : your family can accept us what about Mrs park she will not agree .

Eunwoo clenched his jaw

Eunwoo : don't worry angel I will takecare of her .

Yn nodded her head has yes and hugged Eunwoo they both are hugged eachother .

Eunwoo : yn let's tell to everyone about baby.

Yn looked at him told .

Yn : no Eunwoo we will tell after our family accept our realationship and our baby .

Yn said while placing her hand on her belly .

Eunwoo : ok now we should be more careful ok .

Yn nodded her yes .

Eunwoo : ok let's enjoy this night yn .

They both talked whole night and made love .

Next day morning .

Yn and Eunwoo wake up early Eunwoo call his father and told he want to meet him . Eunwoo father agreed to meet Eunwoo.

yn was really so tension and scared . Eunwoo went to meet his father after kissing yn . Yn don't went to her company soo she was enjoying her time with Jennie and Sana . Three of them watching a movie while laughing then Sana get a call in her phone .

Jennie : who was it Sana .

Sana : Eunwoo oppa .

Yn heart beat started to raise .

Jennie : ok attend the call .

Sana : mm

Sana attend the call .

Sana : hello .

??? : Hello miss this phone owner got accident we take him to #### hospital please come there .

Sana : ok sir ( crack tone)

Sana become shock . Yn and Jennie become so confus then Sana told something which made yn world stop .

Sana : oppa got into a accident .

Sana told while crying . Yn was shock she don't know how  to react . Yn started to cry . Then Jennie went and hugged yn comfort her . Then three of them went to hospital . Eunwoo was in ICU Rocky and suhan also come to hospital. Yn was crying . Jennie and others also trying to comfort her . After a hour doctor came out of the ICU 5 of them run to doctor and started to ask questions .

Yn : what happened doctor how is  Eunwoo .

Doctor : he was alright now but .

Sana : but please tell us . ( Cry)

Doctor : he lost his memory .

Yn whole would stopped . Then Rocky asked .

Rocky : what did you mean ( scared )

Doctor : he lost his past 5 years memorys . Now don't try to make him remember if he stressed his brain too much he will die or he will go to coma .

Doctor said and went away .

Yn started cry her heart out Sana hugged .

Jennie : yn let's go and see .

Yn : no i will not come .

Suhan : what the hell are you telling yn come .

Yn : no doctor said if we try to make him remember he will die so no .

Sana : yn but --

Cutted off by yn

Yn : no now promise me .

Rocky : what .

Yn : no one should tell to Eunwoo about my relationship with him .

Jennie : yn no

Yn : if you don't promise me now I will never come her I will go somewhere .

Sana : ok but you should tell oppa when time comes.

Yn : ok

They all promised yn . Then all went and see Eunwoo yn hugged unconscious Eunwoo body for some minutes before Eunwoo family came yn and Jennie went back to there house . Yn packed her things without leaving any single things .now yn decided to live for her child . Yn told to Jennie she will talk to them when she gets time . Jennie try her best to stop yn but yn was stubborn to listen .

Yn went to Australia where she meet Rubi , iu and Somi three of them orphan .

Four of them become good friends yn told about everything to them three become sad then all started to live there life together . Yn started her own company with some money which she saved for two years . Yn company grow up Rubi,iu and Somi trained to become Mafia .

After giving birth to her child yn  started to traine herself to become Mafia . Iu , Rubi and Somi  loves yn child there always play with the baby . Yn love her child more anything because that baby born on her aniversary  so that baby was so  special . Yn truned 23 she took Mafia queen position yn campany becomes top company in the world that time park industry was going to bankpy so she takeover ceo position in park industry . Iu , Rubi and Somi also started campanys which top company in world .

Yn hide her child form the world ni one knows yn have child expect Rubi,iu, Somi and Eunwoo . But Eunwoo don't remember yn and his child .

______________________________________

Past was over.

What did you think about there futher we'll be ?

Guess and tell yn baby gender ?

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Please vote and support me

Tell me how this chapter .

😈😈

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

99.7K 1.9K 17
Hello ,annyeonghaseyo beautiful hooman ✿⁠ Here Bts and Blackpink are siblings and how y/n their stepsister will cope up with the sudden changes in h...
151K 4.5K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
65.7K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...
70.2K 1.5K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...