✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

By Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... More

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek
Chapter 40: Enough with these games

Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra

2.5K 141 6
By Aryagirl07

Hey my lovely readers hope you all are doing good, really sorry for the late update
Let's start
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Abhimanyu's pov :

It's Monday today and as usual I am leaving for the hospital "Abhi" Shivani called me when I was about to sit in my car. "What!" I said coldly turning towards her. "Well even I am going to the hospital so can I come with you" she said softly with hope in her eyes.

"No, you come in another car." I said "but.... not allowing her to complete I sat in the car and drove away.

It's been a week since that coffee incident and I am avoiding her completely. I feel angry whenever I remembered how I melted that day, it was a mistake, I can't let my walls down.

Though my heart doesn't agree with me, but for me it's still wrong, May be she was right I keep reminding myself to stay away from her and to hate her by repeating those words to her. It's a reminder to me more then to her.

I don't know what she is upto next nor I trust her with anything, this marriage was for revenge and I will make sure I completely my revenge. 'and what after revenge? Divorce?' questioned my brain. May be yes, well I will figure it out later. For now revenge is what I have set my mind on.

With a cold and dangerous expansion on my face, I speed up the car and drove to the hospital.

"Good morning Dr. Abhimanyu" All the interns wished me as i entered. I nodded to them, These interns are under my responsibility as I am their clinical supervisor.

I explained them their tasks for the day, told them what to do and by what time it should be done. "I hope you all understood" I questioned them. They all nodded their head "I need words from you guys" I said sternly scaring them to death. "Yes, Dr. Abhimanyu" they said quickly and left to their respective departments.

Well, being cold has become my nature, seeing fear in people's eyes for me has become normal to me and this is what I want. The colder I be the farther they stay.

Everyone has fear in their eyes when they see me except for one, and trust me she get on my nerves.

As I was thinking this there was a knock at the door and there she enters in all her glory wearing a red kurti with a white coat, her brown hair open freely making her look beautiful and her black eyes held passion, love, care and determination in them.

The person I hate and the only person I want to destroy. ' then you shouldn't describe her so beautifully' said my subconscious. 'Oh please shut up' I replied back.
(Well I also agree with his subconscious mind🤭)

(Please Imagine it with a white coat )

"Good morning Dr. Abhi" wished shivani With a smile but I gave her a hard look.

"Dr. Abhimanyu... Abhimanyu happy" She said raising her both hands in surrender.

"Good I hope you won't forget it" I said checking the files. "Yes but you are Abhimanyu only till hospital at home I will still call you Abhi." she said blinking her eyes innocently.

I chose to be quite as there is no point in arguing with her on this, but that doesn't mean I will let her call me that.
(How will he react if he gets to know that she calls him Mr.cold hearted' too 😂)

"So Dr. Shivani why are you late" I asked getting up from my chair and walking closer to her. "This is very unprofessional of you Dr. Shivani, every minute is important for a patient and" I checked my watch " you are late by 20 minutes." I continued with a stern face.

She gulped when she saw I am angry and took a step back, I have noticed she always does this 'stepping back thing' whenever she is nervous or scared and it does something to my heart.

"It's not my fault Dr. Abhimanyu, my cold..." she stopped then looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile "I mean I wouldn't be late if my husband would have brought me along with him." She said with an annoyed expression.

I raised my eyebrow at her answer, "that's your problem Dr. shivani, when he has clearly told you to stay away from him and to not expect anything from him then why do you still hope." I said .

"Kyu ki ussi umeed ke sath hi tho jee rahi hu mai Abhimanyu " she said softly with a different emotion in her eyes making me look away.
(Because I am living with that hope Abhimanyu)

"You came late so you will be the last one to leave. You can't leave until everyone who came before you leaves and collecting all reports is yours duty today." I said ignoring her words and her jaw drop in shock.

"But I am only......." she was saying but I cut her in between " Am I clear Dr. Shivani" I said in my authorized voice. she lowered her head and nodded "good Go get Mr. Vikram's blood report from 20th floor." I said focusing back to my case files.

She looked at me for a few minute with hope in her eyes but I remain firm on my decision. When she saw I am not going to change her punishment she mumble something to herself and started walking towards the door.

"you can't use the elevator as there is some problem and they are fixing it, so use stairs." I said before she could walk out of my cabin.

"What!" She exclaimed turing towards me With her eyes and mouth wide open in shock as if i said something unbelievable, ok I agree it tough but not impossible.

I chuckled at her expression "Yes, I hope you don't mind" I said smirking "Or do you mind it?" I asked raising my eyebrow in a challenging way.

She closed her mouth and composed her self "No, I don't Dr. Abhimanyu" she said with an attitude and started walking out. " you have to be back in 5 minutes as I don't have time"

she gritted her teeth and walked away saying "sure Dr."I smirk looking at her fading figure, this is just the start shivani.

I was checking some reports when she returned back "Dr Abhimanyu......, Dr samar..... told.... that.... he ..... already gave... you the reports" she said breathlessly. Well I was impressed she was back within ten minutes, not bad.

"No I don't have it, go check it properly the reports are urgent." I said making a serious face.

"But why don't you call him and........
"Dr. Shivani you were late so you will get me the reports not he" I said cutting her angrily. She nodded her head and left mumbling cold something.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Author's pov :
Abhimanyu had an operation and left for it immediately. After few hours Abhimanyu came out of the operation theater, the operation was successful.While shivani was still searching the reports.
(poor her😔)

"Congrats for your marriage Abhi" He heard someone from behind. He turned around and saw Shelly standing with a bouquet of flowers in her hand and a small smile on her face.

"Oh Shelly Malhotra is back? He took the flowers and thanked her with a smile. The smile was a formal smile for him but as she takes everything about Abhimanyu Dikshit to an extra hight it melted her completely.

Abhimanyu and Shelly are friends since long. Abhimanyu knows her even before he met shivani. Abhimanyu consider her as a very good friend which even cause jealousy to his best friend Rakshit.

While Shelly is in love with Abhimanyu since she knows him. She loves him madly, but Abhimanyu is unaware of it.

Shivani don't know her as Shelly left to abroad for studies before she could meet her. Abhimanyu met her again in France and now she is working here as a cardiologist with him.

"How is your brother now? " Abhimanyu asked with concern. Last month she went to his bhabhi's funeral it was a shock to her as she was very much connected with her bhabhi Ananya and she has just returned back.

"He is doing much better, just needs some time." Said Shelly, her eyes held sadness.

"Don't worry everything will be fine. I know you loved your Bhabhi a lot but she is in a better place." Abhimanyu said with a smile and she nodded.

"You came India and directly got married huh?" She said teasingly. " yeah, it was all so sudden that I couldn't invite you sorry." Abhimanyu said being sorry.

"why you didn't informed me I would have not let the marriage to take place." she said with a look of betrayal and hurt in her eyes and her tone was strange for Abhimanyu, its like she didn't wanted this marriage to happen.

"Huh?" Abhimanyu asked confusingly. " I mean I could have saved you from marriage, you know people lose their happiness after marriage" she said quickly masking her emotions with a laugh.

"Well trust me I needed this marriage to take place" Abhimanyu said thinking about his revenge. Shelly just looked at his face trying to understand what he ment by this.

He was someone who always stayed away from girls except for one. Is he in love with his wife? She thought in her mind, but like always Abhimanyu was not easy to read his face was blank without any emotion.

"But I am angry with you, you didn't even informed me nor I got to meet your wife" she said with a pout trying to act cute in front of him.

"How about I meet your wife at dinner?" She asked Abhimanyu. He wanted to deny but couldn't as she was continuously requesting him. " Please Abhi, you didn't even invited me for the marriage don't deny this"

" fine" Abhimanyu said agreeing to it making her smile.

While they were talking someone Called Abhimanyu. " just a minute Shelly" Abhimanyu excused himself and went to discuss something with the man who came with his reports.

Shelly was observing him while he was talking to that man. Her intense eyes were on his lips observing the way they were moving then her eyes moved to his jaws "God I just love his jaws, how would it feel to kiss his jaws" she mumble to herself.

"Don't even think about it" she jumped when she heard someone behind her. She turned behind and released a sigh realizing that it's her cousin sister.

"You scared me" she said with an annoyed face. "But I am tell you the right thing di, he is married now stop with all this" she said seriously.

"Baby I fantasies about him all the time, he is just so so good, how would his lips feel when they will kis..." she was cut off by her sister Akansha. " but he is married that too a very beautiful girl" she said making her shut.

"What do you mean? Am I not beautiful?" she said angrily "no I didn't mean that." Akansha said quickly ' it's just she is more beautiful in and out without any makeup unlike you" she mumble the last part to herself.

"What?" Shelly asked still in anger "nothing" she said shaking her head and smiling sheepishly.

"By the way how do you know that his wife is beautiful?" She questioned her sister still looking at Abhimanyu, she asked because she doesn't know who is his wife yet. "I know because she is an intern like me under Abhimanyu here and we work together" she said controlling her excitement.

Akansha likes shivani from day one, Shivani was kind and nice without an attitude, thought shivani don't be comfortable around new people or get close to them. She is still nice to everyone, always tries to adjust with them and that's what impressed Akansha.

"I have to go, see you later di" Akansha left from there when she remembered she has a report to collect. But Shelly's mind was somewhere else "an intern interesting" she said arching one eyebrows.

Abhimanyu walked back to Shelly and frown on seeing her lost somewhere.
"Shelly" Abhimanyu called her when he find her lost, "Shelly" he called her again.

"yeah, sorry say" she said coming out of her fantasy. "Where were you lost?" Abhimanyu questioned her.

"In you" she said without thinking but quickly realized her mistake. "I mean in our dinner plans at your house" She said smiling.

"Yeah about that, is tomorrow fine with you actually I am little busy today." He said "yes no problem at all" she said excitingly ' you don't know Abhi I will be ready for whatever you say.' She thought in her mind.
Abhimanyu gave her a small smile and left for his cabin.

"Ahhh!! I just love his smile it always melts me" she said to herself looking at his fading figure. " I am sure he only smiles that way with me" and there she went back to her fantasy land.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Abhi's POV:
"Dr. Abhimanyu" Shivani came rushing in my cabin. She took few minutes to catch her breath. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and she looks tired.

" Abhi..." I gave her a look making her bite her tongue. "I mean Dr Abhimanyu the reports are not there, I am searching since two......" I cut her in between.

"Yeah I got the reports it was with me only" I said in a bored tone like it's not a big thing.

"What!" She exclaimed loudly" her eyes grew big, "I have been searching it since two hours on top of that I went to 20th floor two times without an elevator. Do you know how tiring it was." She was angry but I don't care.

"Listen I don't have time for all this nor I care how tired you are, there are 20 files kept on my table go through them and make a report for me." I said closing my eyes and resting my head on the chair.

She walked towards my table, I could feel her eyes on me. She was looking at me as if trying to look at my soul but I kept my eyes shut to avoid anymore conversations between us.

She took the files, gave me one last look and left quietly. As soon as she left I opened my eyes and looked at her fading figure. "This is suppose to be tough for her not you Abhi" I scolded myself.

It was time to go home so after the last round up I went to my cabin to collect my things. As I entered I dash with shivani Making all the papers in her hand to fall.

She was about to fall too but I held her in my arms making our body collide with each other before she could touch the ground. Our body was so close that I could here her heartbeat, her breath was fast and shallow and she was trembling. My eyes roamed on her beautiful face she was tired anyone could make it out from her face.

Then my eyes fell on her lips, her lips were pink and beutiful, my eyes stayed there longer then my liking, slowly my eyes met hers which was already on me. She was starting at me like she is memorizing my face.

Her eyes are the most beautiful thing about her, they are so expressive, so intense that you can easily get lost in them. But there is something in her eyes, something which she tries to hide, some kind of pain or fear which I am not able to read.

We were lost in each other's eyes, suddenly I realize our position and quickly create some distance between us. She looked down and took a deep breath to calm herself down, her body was still trembling.

There was an awkward silence between us "Dr. Abhimanyu here are the reports you asked me to make" she said breaking the silence and keeping the files on my desk.

"Good, tomorrow check them with the reports I made and see what mistake you have done" I said with a smirk. "you have already made the reports" she asked me in disbelieve.

"Yes" I said truthfully. Her shocking face turn into an angry one "You did everything purposely right? First Getting the blood report then making reports of these files" she said pointing towards the file she brought back "why?" She yelled furiously.

"because I love to see you in pain" I said slowly. she looked at me being speechless. "Yes shivani's Sharma I -love- to -see -you -in -pain- and- trouble" I said emphasizing on each words.

She just stood there being numb. Her eyes became teary, but she didn't let them fall. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes and looked up to control her tears.

Opening them she looked straight in my eyes and called me with so much love that if the situations would have been different I would have ran to her and hugged her, never allowing her to leave.

Her black eyes were staring at me with so much love in them, that it made me doubt on my decision of seeking a revenge from her. Am I doing something wrong? I questioned my self.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys here's the 13th chapter I hope you all will like it.

What do you all think about Shelly Malhotra?

How will shivani react when she will meet Shelly?
Keep reading to find it out.

Don't forget to vote and comment also you can follow my profile.

That's all for today see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 875 26
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...
246K 19.2K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
251K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
534K 35.6K 75
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...