Snape's Daughter (Harry Potte...

allthebruhmoments által

Serena Lilly Rose is a witch. She runs away from her abusive father who adopted her and is found by a witch... Több

Prologue
Serena Lilly Rose
Minerva McGonagall
Dumbledore
Hogwarts
Severus Snape
Kindness
Diagon Alley
My Daughter
Everything Explained
The Dream
Term Starts
Potions
'She betrayed her real house'
Awakening
Harry Potter
Trolls
'Keep a distance!'
Unwanted
Mist
Bullies
Waking
Snapping Wands
Recovering
The Best Christmas Present Ever
The Philosopher's Stone
When they went off getting detention and I stayed put.
Hermione's Theory
My New Pet
Mind Magic
What's Being Hidden?
Lily Evans
Who are you?
Visions
Anger
Like Your Mother
The Trapdoor
Quirrel
Quirrel part 2
Home Is Where The Heart Is

Is She Mine?

20.4K 658 105
allthebruhmoments által

I own nothing apart from Serena Lilly Rose and her father who adopted her.

Severus Snape P. O. V.

I strode up through the castle to Dumbledore's ' office. I would have taken floo powder but I was too agitated. I had made sure that Lilly was in bed before I had come. As I strode through the dungeons the coldness soothed me. This was always why I had ensured that the dungeons were dark. To me the air was soothing to my heated face.
Eventually I reached the office and strode in, not bothering to nock. Dumbledore sat at his desk as if expecting me.
"Ah Severus what can I do for you?"
"I have a few questions...concerning Lilly. Firstly did you know how she is treated at home?" I asked.
"I was aware that that she had been adopted. That is all I can know from my sources." Dumbledore replied.
"Well your sources are rubbish then aren't they?" I sneered at him handing him my memory of what I had seen by performing 'Legilimense' on her. He looked into his pensive and when he lifted his head his eyes were grave. "I had no idea." He said. So I moved onto my next question, the one slightly different and harder to explain.
"In diagon alley she got the exact replica of Lilly's wand with a pheonix feather core, like mine. After that I went into the apothecary to stock up on potion ingredients and when I came out she was confronting Draco Malfoy. But she had changed. Her lips curled and her eyes changed colour, to black like mine. She looked exactly like me." I breathed out slowly and prepared to ask my big question. "Is she mine?"

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

238K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...
3.3K 70 6
A short story about the changes that Harry goes through when he learns that his real father is still alive.
2.2M 60.8K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
18.7K 567 38
Rosalie Lestrange the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange has been sent to Hogwarts for the first year. However she was put into Gryffindor house which w...