Aarohi-ICT's sister

By Custurd_sweet

This story will start after the break of neirohi's engagement. This story is only about Aarohi how she will m... More

Introduction
Cast
Prologue
Malhotra family
Interview
Meeting the ICT
Meeting the ICT-2
Bonding with them
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Not an update
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Part-45
Part-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Note
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74

Chapter-48

2.7K 133 14
By Custurd_sweet

Aarohi:- mujhe aur tum pe crush never.

Shreyas:- okay ma'am just call me. Bye.

At evening

Aarohi:- Toh suno mere pyaare csk bhaiyon. All the best for the playoffs. Jeet ke trophy ke saath mere ko video call karna.

Deepak:- tab bhi tum humari peeche nahin chodh ne wali kya?

Aarohi:- tumse matlab. I'll miss you all so much except this one guy pointing towards Deepak.

Mahi:- ho Gaya tumhari emotional bidding bye koi bhi emotional nahi hain. Deepak hi-fi with him.

Aarohi:- bhai aap bhi iske saath de rahe ho, this is cheating.  I didn't even meet Sakshi bhabhi and Jiva and u are sending. Devon you'll miss me right?

Rutu:- I don't know he'll miss you or not but he'll miss for sure right Devon?

In response he'll comes and hug him.

Aarohi:- Utkarsha and Kim why did you loved them you I think you should see someone else because these 2 are a couple. And don't worry I'll help to find guys. Just don't be a third wheel between these two.

Listening this both Ruturaj and Conway hug their respective partners.

Deepak:- tu apne wale pe dhyan de.

Just then Ben too joined them with his luggage.

Ben:- buddy u too are leaving?

Aaru:- I'm not leaving they are forcing me to leave.

Jinks:- u just stay away from Harry after going there and even Jaddu too u r becoming like them drama queen.

Aaru:- u forgot to add another one more name guess who?

Ben:- Deepak?

Aaru:- wow buddy. Even u too got to know about it. Accha u r heading back to England?

Ben:- yes in 2hrs so going to airport.

Deepak:- take her also along with u we'll get relief and peace of mind.

Aaru:- uske liye woh hona bhi jaruri hai.

All laughed aloud. With this they headed to airport. Aaru and Ben greeted each other with formalities and went towards their respective destinations. Before boarding she left a message to Shreyas.

Finally she landed in Mumbai and was coming out while calling Shreyas who was not picking up the call even after calling 2 times.

Aarohi:- what the hell is wrong with him. Ek toh bolta hai I'll come and pick up and now doesn't even pick the call. Disco deewane kisi disco gaya hoga.

Suddenly she hears someone saying agar disco jaata toh waha pe bhi teek se enjoy karne nahin degi aake kuch drama karti so I thought why to embarrass myself u know.

Aaru:- what did you just say I'll create drama? Go to hell I'm not coming to ur house.

Shreyas:- ha toh no one is dying to take you. It's just I'm compelled to do it.

Aaru:- I really mean it.

Shreyas:- haa toh jaao mom dad sirf article dekha hai and usme tumhari face clearly visible nahi thi. Haa Shrestha ne dekha my insta story where I kept ur pic but I can manage her.

Aaru:- what do you exactly wanna say?

Shreyas:- yehi that I'll take someone else in ur place.

She saw him in disgusted look. She don't know why she didn't like when he said about taking someone in her place. She quickly took a hold on his collar keeping an eye contact and said don't u dare do such things u'll see the other side of Aarohi Malhotra. She heard her voice saying this. After a while which felt like an eternity they broke the contact. Realising what she said Aarohi quickly get seated in the car leaving a confused Shreyas with her bags.

Aarohi's pov
Shit what did I just do? Was I jealous? No u can't be Aaru. He has his own life u can't just control it. Better be in my limits waise bhi it's just an act that we are keeping it's not like he really does care about u. Please don't get too attached I'm not ready for any heart break right now.
End

Shreyas stood their rooted in his place thinking what was that for? Anyway shrugging it he moved and occupied the driving seat. Their was an awkward silence between them. Both of them didn't know what to say. Just then Shreyas' phone rang. He immediately accepted the thanking the caller for calling him. Declining the call again silence spread as one is embarrassed of her doing and the other is just confused. After reaching her house she was about get down, he said to Aarohi, listen my mom and dad are so excited to meet you as it's first time I said something about my dating life to them. So please just don't feel uncomfortable with their talks ,if there's anything that you are uncomfortable about inform me. Please go fresh up and come I'll wait in the car . She just nodded and offered him to come inside. At first he declined but at last gave up and went inside along with her.

After a while he goes and sits in the car waiting for her. He sees her coming out and seat beside him. He starts the car and head towards his house. The full ride was silent as no one intended to speak because they were too occupied with the happenings that had happened a while before.

Finally they reached his house. They both got down and were entering inside they were met by Shrestha who was waiting for them. She went and hugged Aaru. How are you Aaru? Finally I got to see you in person. U are really very beautiful than in photos. Don't know how u got this idiot. He got irritated and said hi gaya ho toh ander chale? Ya bahar hi spend karne ka irada hai tum donon ko? Don't be jealous bhai I'll not keep her with me much time said Shrestha. Come in Aaru.

They headed inside and met his parents. Tum hi Aarohi ho na? Bahut pyaari lag rahi ho beta. And are you following all the things I told you questioned his mother. Mom follow karne ke liye yaad bhi rakhna padega but she doesn't have mind na how will she? Aaru saw Shreyas as if she will eat him alive. Ho gaya tumhara? Jab dekho kisi ko tang karta rehta hai. Uss bechari ko kyun tang kar raha hai? Bechari aur voh aap bechari lag rahe mujhe. Isko kya ho gaya? Jaate vakt toh he was normal ab kya kutta ne kata? His mother asked Aaru. She laughed listening to his mom and was about to say something but was interrupted by Shreyas who said haa isi ne kata mujhe. Aaru looked at him with big eyes. So you are their physio? Asked his father. She just nodded. Then you have to take care of him u know ye waise bhi bahut injured hota rehta hai. Ab jab batting ya fielding karta hai aur tumko miss karega toh ye injured hone acting karta hai aur tum ko bhaagna padega. All laughed hearing but Shreyas was sulking saying kya sabke sab mera mazaq uda rahe hain? Acha ye baate chod Aarohi ko ghar dikhao. Aur ha main aur tumhara dad hospital jaa rahe so behave urself. Aap toh aisa keh rahe hai ki I'll eat her said Shreyas. His mother turned towards Aaru and said I'm sorry beta tumhe ghar bhulakar mein aur uska dad jaa rahe hain. Voh hospital mein emergency hain is liye jaa rahe hain. It's okay auntie even I'm a doctor I know it's ur responsibility. Actually can I help you in anyway? Said Aaru. Ha ye acha hai tum donon hospital jao aur case dekho. Mein aur mere donon bachhe dinner ka arrange karenge said Shreya's father. With this Aaru along with his mother went to hospital.

It's nearly dinner time when Shreya's mother and Aaru came back. They both went inside and sat on the table when they greeted by a nice tasty smell filled with masalas. Wow said Aarohi. Kitna accha smell aa raha hai. Haa Aaru after all mein itna kaam kiya said Shrestha. Jhoothi u came at last did the garnishing and doing drama like u only did everything said his mom. How do you know mom asked Shreyas. I'm ur mother beta acha show her the house I'll fresh up and come meanwhile.

Aaru and Shreyas were at his room which is big enough for a small family to live there. So chari was working with mom today? I must say aunty is a great doctor her techniques were so on point. Wish I had half of the skill like her. What made you think like that chari? You are skilful enough so only you gat a very reputed job. Hum na kabhi apne aap ko chota nahi samjhana chahie. We are enough with what we are. We can't compare ourselves with others. Aaru laughs and how opposite people can be na? Here you are saying saying me don't think of urself low and there they think I'll think of myself high. You saying me not to compare myself with anyone and there they compare me with Akshara. Anyhow I'll definitely learn from ur mother when ever I'm free. When is ur exam asked Shreyas. Well it is postponed so before the World Cup starts answered Aaru. I'll be fit by then I forgot to tell I'm heading to NCA tomorrow Shreyas informed . Cool even I'm leaving to Australia tomorrow u know I'm so excited it's my out of county trip. Save all ur excitement for tomorrow chari come let's go have dinner.

They went and get settled on the table. All served themselves some food when his mother said I must say Aarohi u r a very quick learner and have the tactic to deal with things but there some areas you need to improve too. Acha kaam ka baat chodho beta how is the food? Asked his father. It's very nice uncle I haven't eaten home made food from so long it feels me home u are really a nice cook responded Aaru. Then say thanks to ur disco deewane Aaru he only made everything. What? And what exactly u two are doing mere bache itna kaam kiya and u two enjoyed na asked his mother. Leave it mom u have ur lunch. They had their lunch with chit chats. Later Aaru and Shreyas head back to her house.

In the car there was silence but was broken by Shreyas. So how was the food. She just pretended to be asleep. After reaching home he came down and opened the door for her. Aaru says I didn't know u cook so well I know u wanted compliment so she goes near him kisses his cheeks and runs into her house immediately. Here Shreyas was in shock but realises and climb into the car shaking his head. Here Aaru enters blushing go lie on her bed and immediately drifted into sleep as it was a very tiring day for her.

In Udaipur
Akshara was 6 months pregnant. She was thinking about Aaru why she is not calling anyone did she really loose her? She dails her number only to get the same thing for umpteenth time. She was on the fifth stair from down as she was not paying attention she slipped down. Abhimanyu who saw her immediately took her to hospital. All the family members Goenka's and Birlas gathered their worrying about Akshara. How did she fell Abhimanyu questioned bade papa. Don't know what she is thinking of herself she was seeing something on her mobile and coming down. Doctor comes and informs nothing to worry about as she fit till now and was taking care of herself the child and Akshara are strong enough and you also reacted on time so both are safe. All sighed in relief. They went inside and questioned Akshara what exactly was she doing? Akshara replied bade papa u r right Aarohi sach mein bad omen hai I called her... and hugs him starts crying I could have lost my children. All thought Aarohi said something harsh to her. Abhimanyu was ranging in anger and asked Akshara to promise that she'll never think about Aarohi. With this all started hating her more.

Here's another update.
Do comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.1K 21
One friend is going through a lot but hides it from his best friend. What will happen when the other comes to know everything? Will the relationship...
14.4K 760 28
Mahi-Sakshi, Rohit-Ritika and Virat-Anushka are the heart of ICT couples! Not only them but also other couples of ICT we all love! Like Shubsara, is...
44.4K 2.8K 20
~truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you In love with you🧿~ Rohit is 27 and single(or atleast the team thinks so). Virat is adamant to fill Roh...
26.1K 1.7K 27
This is Abhirohi story..... After 4 years later .. both aarohi and abhimanyu meet each other.... But this time Abhimanyu fall in love with Aarohi...