Tyrant Daddy's Group Pet Litt...

بواسطة Diabolus_Princeps

暴君爹爹的團寵小公主 Author: White peach sweet porridge ( 白桃甜粥 ) (same author as tyrant father's pampered daughter) Tot... المزيد

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350

Chapter 201-210

263 2 0
بواسطة Diabolus_Princeps

Chapter 201: Bad people should eat their own evil consequences

Su Pingxin held the box with black qi, and unexpectedly felt that there was an invisible pressure in front of her, holding her shoulder.

Can't get in at all.

She frowned in amazement and shook her shoulders hard.

The body is still motionless, and I can't walk in at all.

Su Pingxin is a mortal, of course she can't see it.

In the box in her hand, the calamity that represented the disease, touched the golden light of the koi, and simply shrunk into a ball.

Don't dare to move.

With a slight movement, these golden rays that seem to be like water waves will tear the disaster qi to pieces.

Xia Baoer sat on a round stool, shaking her little feet.

She was unhurried: "Aren't you going to come in, Sister Pingxin?"

Su Ping's heart was eager to breastfeed, and she wanted to move her feet.

He could only cross the threshold with one foot.

Unlucky person like her.

Good luck didn't allow her to enter the door at all.

Su Ping was secretly surprised.

It's so evil! How so?

Xia Baoer's small hand was under her sleeve and she flipped her wrist slightly.

Suddenly, Jin Guang gave way to a path.

Su Pingxin didn't have time to react, and the whole person fell to the ground.

The box fell out of the hand and broke a crack.

Xia Baoer watched as wisps of black qi came out of the box.

When it touched Xia Baoer's golden light, it quickly shrunk.

In the end, it could only burrow into Su Pingxin's nose!

Xia Baoer slowly stepped forward, bent over, and took out the handkerchief in the box with her small hand.

"Sister Pingxin, what is this?"

Su Pingxin didn't expect things to go so smoothly!

Xia Baoer actually picked up the handkerchief infected with red rash directly with her bare hands.

She also didn't care about the pain of falling to the ground.

Smiled and got up: "This is my own hand embroidery, and I don't have any valuable items to come to make amends for the princess, and I beg the princess to accept it."

Xia Baoer carried a handkerchief and shook it in front of her.

The soft and sticky tone was deliberately filled with doubt: "However, this cloth does not seem to be very clean, why is there red on it?"

Su Ping disguised and said, "When I was embroidering a handkerchief, I accidentally pierced my fingers, if the princess doesn't like it, I'll take it back and do it again."

Xia Baoer's little hand loosened, and the handkerchief fell to the ground.

She smiled sweetly, her dark eyes, and her luster flowed.

Su Ping's heart didn't know why, she looked weak, and she lowered her head.

There was a feeling of being ashamed of himself in front of the princess.

Xia Baoer said, "You don't have to do it, it's not very good anyway, I don't like it."

She looked into Su Pingxin's eyes, her tone was soft, but it seemed to contain a warning.

"Sister Pingxin, after you leave, you must be kind, otherwise no one can help you!"

Usually, when people are unlucky, they are bursts of luck.

The overhead is often shrouded in a gray faint thing, like a cloud.

But the thick clouds on Su Pingxin's head, black like carbon! Can't disperse yet!

Xia Baoer didn't like the taste.

She waved her little hand: "You go."

Su Ping thought that the plan was successful, and did not stay much, so she turned around and left.

This red rash onset quickly, and it is estimated that at night, Xia Baoer must be covered in rashes!

Su Ping thought to herself, her smile was vicious.

After she left, Yan Hao came in.

She saw a handkerchief on the ground, kicked her foot out the door, and swept it away with a broom.

"What a broken thing, blah, blah!"

Concubine Hui woke up slowly: "Why did I fall asleep?" What about Miss Su?"

Xia Baoer pinched her forehead: "My mother was too tired just now, and after Sister Pingxin came to say goodbye, she left."

The little one smiled sweetly.

Su Pingxin is a bad person, and a bad person should eat his own evil consequences.

Chapter 202: Su Pingxin's Illness

At night, the stars and moon are hidden behind thin clouds, showing a hazy sand cold light.

Su Ping's heart was closed in the door of the temple, and there was a scream.

Suddenly! Su Ping's heart was disheveled, and she rushed out of the palace gate with a frightened face.

"Help, save me."

She scratched her arm as she ran.

Under the moonlight, I saw that her exposed skin was full of shocking red rashes!

Because the itching was unbearable, Su Pingxin had already scratched the skin with her nails.

Blood stains mixed with rashes are even more terrifying!

She didn't know what was wrong, and she was itchy after dinner.

At first, it was just a little discomfort on my arm.

Soon, the sensation spread to her neck and then her legs!

When Su Ping's heart became more and more ruthless, he realized that something was wrong.

She looked at the candlelight.

All over the body, almost all over the red rash!

Even some on the cheeks.

She covered her face and screamed, and the little palace maid came up to care for her, almost frightened by her rash.

How so!

Why did this terrible rash come to her?

Is Xia Baoer all right?!

Su Ping couldn't think about it, she stumbled and rushed out of the palace like a madman.

She wants to find the Empress Dowager to save her, otherwise the person who has this rash will die!

Outside Shoukang Palace, there were two small eunuchs guarding the door.

They saw Su Ping rushing up the steps with a crazy expression, and they were shocked for a while.

"Miss Su, what are you going to do?"

"Don't break in, the Empress Dowager has just stopped!"

Su Pingxin directly pushed away the two little eunuchs, and her nails scratched the back of their hands.

The two little eunuchs felt a hot pain in their hands!

They quickly split up to find the nearby patrolling Janissaries to arrest people.

In the blink of an eye, Su Pingxin had already rushed into the door of Shoukang Palace.

The Queen Mother's personal aunt heard the noisy movement and took the initiative to come out to check the movement.

But was directly hit by Su Pingxin in her arms, she might as well for a while, and fell to the ground with her butt.

Grandma is old, and she feels that her bones are about to fall apart!

Lying on the ground, covering his waist, making painful sounds.

The Queen Mother had changed into white underwear and was about to fall asleep.

Hearing someone break in, she went down to the ground in confusion.

But saw Su Pingxin rushing into the inner room with a look of fear.

On the sides of her cheeks, there was a terrible rash, and with her expression, she looked obscene and disgusting!

"The Empress Dowager!" Su Pingxin cried and ran over: "Save me, Empress Dowager!" I have a red rash, you should call the imperial doctor to treat me!"

She grabbed the Empress Dowager's hand and showed the Empress Dowager the rash on her arm.

The Queen Mother was shocked and quickly threw away her arm.

"Presumptuous! Such a sick body, dare to approach the Wei family, Su Pingxin, you are alive and confused!"

Su Pingxin cried and knelt on the ground, her hand still clutching the hem of the Empress Dowager's clothes.

"Empress Dowager, I really have no choice, tomorrow Your Majesty will send me out of the palace,

I will die if I get this disease!" There are many imperial doctors with excellent medical skills in the palace, please, let them save me!"

The last pity and sympathy for Su Pingxin in the Empress Dowager finally wore off.

She scolded angrily: "If you are sick, you should go to the palace maid to the imperial hospital, instead of coming to the Wei family to go crazy!"

At this time, the nearby Janissaries were found and rushed in to hold Su Pingxin.

They dragged her out.

Su Ping's expression suddenly burst into a sly laugh, and she shouted like crazy: "The Empress Dowager, if you can't save it when you see death, well, then we will die together!"

After she was dragged away, the Queen Mother had palpitations.

This Su Pingxin is really a madman!

At the same time, Xia Baoer in the Fuhua Hall was sleeping soundly in Concubine Hui's arms.

Chapter 203: Protecting the Imperial Grandmother

Inside the sea.

Gong Yufei sat cross-legged and in the darkness.

His eyes were closed and sweat was on his forehead.

In his dream, he was fighting with a strange beast sent by his master, Taishu Zhenren.

The strange beast bull head tiger body, the head of the sharp horn, fiercely stabbed at Gong Yufei.

Thunder and lightning flashed one person and one cow away, carrying bursts of light.

Gong Yufei grabbed the bull's horns with both hands to resist this brute force.

His eyes were golden and the corners of his robe were flying.

Taishu Zhenren sat in a cloud of golden light, watching him from above.

Gong Yufei raised his head and gritted his teeth, "Master! Let me go, the palace luck is in danger!"

Taishu Zhenren's eyebrows were lowered, like a ruthless deity.

"Afei, now is your trial time, don't wander, if you kill this Nine Shadow Hunting Bull, you can naturally leave."

Gong Yufei has tried it a long time ago.

But this cow was transformed by nine strands of qi, and he killed one, but it was just a shadow!

It can be said that it is impossible to fight to death.

He couldn't break free.

If you want to get rid of the illusion with all your strength, you may also fall into the sea of delusion, let alone help Bao'er.

As long as he separated a wisp of divine thought to feel, he could detect that the palace's qi luck was shrouded in a black qi.

Bao'er is still in the palace!

Gong Yufei couldn't care less, pinched the mantra, and the light was prosperous.

A dragon groan soared into the sky.

......

The next day, when Xia Baoer woke up, she heard that the Empress Dowager was ill.

She hurriedly walked her calves and arrived at Shoukang Palace.

Several imperial doctors stood outside, discussing countermeasures with Xia Hongmo, who was full of anxiety.

"The rash that the Empress Dowager has is easily contagious when she touches anyone, and this rash is menacing and will kill people."

Xia Hongmo's face was gloomy: "I don't care about these!" You must find a way to cure the Empress Dowager!"

Xia Baoer walked up the steps with a small skirt: "Daddy!"

Xia Hongmo was shocked, hurriedly hugged her, and walked back: "Bao'er, don't come over, Imperial Grandmother she is sick, you can't also follow the accident."

Xia Baoer saw that the imperial doctors in the palace were almost here.

She asked softly, "Dad, didn't Uncle Divine Doctor come?"

Xia Hongmo shook his head: "A few days ago, he went up the mountain to collect medicine, and he hasn't come back yet, I have already sent someone to find it."

Worried that his daughter would be afraid, he patted her little back.

"Good baby, can you go back and follow your mother and wait for your father?" Daddy will definitely not let the imperial grandmother have an accident."

Xia Baoer raised her head and saw the Shoukang Palace, and the dead air was pervasive.

Can't wait, grandmother and grandmother she can't wait.

Xia Baoer struggled to the ground: "Dad, Bao'er go in and take a look, and never touch grandma!"

Saying that, she dodged left and right with a small body, directly entered the crowd, and then pushed open the door of the temple and ran in.

"Bao'er!" Xia Hongmo hurriedly followed.

But as soon as Xia Baoer entered, she waved her small hand and locked the door from the inside with mana.

Xia Hongmo couldn't push it open, and anxiously slammed the door: "Bao'er! Don't scare daddy, this is not a joke, come out quickly!"

"Daddy believes in Bao'er! It'll come out in a moment."

Xia Baoer walked towards the inner room with her calves.

Because the rash has the characteristics of who touches and infects whom, at this time, there is no one left next to the Queen Mother.

Xia Baoer looked at the dying old man on the bed.

She had gray hair, but she hadn't seen her all night, and she felt a lot older!

This is the grandmother who held her and spoiled her these days.

Her pale hands will tie small pigtails for Bao'er.

But now the imperial grandmother was lying on the bed, and she didn't even have the strength to open her eyes to look at her.

As Xia Bao'er approached, the dead aura that shrouded the Queen Mother's bed weakened little by little.

Chapter 204: Bao'er is a Little Fu Xing

Xia Baoer's innocent and cute facial features contain distress.

She stretched out her soft white tender little hand and gently held the palm of the Queen Mother.

The small body swayed, and he lay on the edge of the bed, his chin against the brocade quilt.

"Grandma~" Xia Baoer called the Queen Mother softly like a kitten, and her voice was soft.

It was she who was careless, and she didn't know that Su Pingxin, a villain, actually wanted to cause her a rash!

That sickness, I can't see anything.

If she had known this, Xia Baoer would have let Su Pingxin sleep until today last night.

The slow aura shimmered down her little hand and slowly penetrated into the Empress Dowager's skin.

Start with the extremities, and the rash disappears at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Soon, the Empress Dowager's face gradually turned red.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a delicate white and tender little face, looking at her with concern.

Seeing that the Empress Dowager woke up, Xia Baoer rubbed the back of the Empress Dowager's hand with her cheek: "Grandma!"

"Bao'er..." The Queen Mother's voice was a little hoarse, and she waved her hand: "You go out quickly, grandma is sick, don't pass it on to you."

Xia Baoer hugged the Empress Dowager's arm tightly, and she shook her head: "Grandma's illness is better, when Bao'er comes in, there will be no rash on Grandma!"

The Queen Mother was a little surprised, she sat up propped up, and saw those red rashes on her arms that appeared last night, and sure enough, they were gone!

"This... How so?"

Xia Baoer smiled sweetly: "Grandma Fu has a great life, Bao'er wants to tell her father the good news!"

She turned and ran to the door, her little hand opening it from the inside.

"Daddy, go and see, Grandma is doing well!"

The door finally opened, and Xia Hongmo's first reaction was to hold Xia Baoer directly in his arms.

The imperial doctors shouted one after another.

"Your Majesty, be careful, if the little princess touches the Empress Dowager, your dragon health is even more important!"

Xia Hongmo hugged Xia Bao'er wholeheartedly, he was angry and anxious: "Bao'er, you want to scare your father to death, don't be so willful in the future!"

The emperor turned back and angrily rebuked the imperial doctors: "You have to get it!" If the old lady and daughter of Xu have this disease, what is the point of being healthy alone!"

The imperial doctors were silent.

Xia Baoer tugged on her father's sleeve with her small hand.

"Daddy, go and see, grandma is really good!"

Xia Hongmo hurriedly hugged her and ran in.

When I arrived at the Queen Mother's bed, I saw that there was no trace of her exposed arm.

Xia Hongmo was shocked and put Xia Baoer down.

"Queen Mother, when are you okay?"

At five days this morning, he listened to the palace people of Shoukang Palace and said that the Empress Dowager was suffering from a strange illness.

When Xia Hongmo came to see it, the red rash was still all over the Empress Dowager's limbs in a terrifying appearance.

Unexpectedly, it was not long after dawn, and it had disappeared.

The Queen Mother also wondered: "I don't know, but now my spirit is much better."

Xia Hongmo hurriedly turned his head and summoned the imperial doctor to come in for diagnosis.

After several imperial doctors checked it, they were overjoyed.

"Congratulations to Your Majesty, the Empress Dowager's mother-in-law Jiren Tianxiang, the rash has disappeared!"

Xia Baoer rushed directly into the arms of the Empress Dowager and rubbed her fluffy head.

"Grandma, you're finally well, Bao'er is so worried!"

The Queen Mother put her arm around Xia Baoer, thinking that she had returned from the ghost gate twice in a row, both with Xia Baoer by her side.

At this time, she really believed that Xia Baoer was full of luck.

The Queen Mother was moved by sour nose: "Bao'er, you may be grandma's little lucky star."

Since the grandmother and grandmother are well, now Xia Baoer wants to settle accounts with Su Pingxin, the big bad guy who harmed her grandmother!

Chapter 205: The baby will accompany Daddy

Xia Baoer asked, "Grandma, why are you suddenly sick?"

The Queen Mother frowned carefully and recalled: "The disease of the Wei family seems to be similar to Su Ping's heart disease last night."

Xia Hongmo was immediately a little displeased: "Queen Mother, what is going on?"

"Last night, Su Pingxin ran into Shoukang Palace like crazy and asked the Wei family to save her, and she had a red rash all over her body, including her cheeks!

The Wei family thought that she didn't want to leave the palace, so she acted abruptly and only asked someone to take her away, but she didn't expect that it was she who passed it on to the Wei family!"

Xia Hongmo was furious: "Where is this, immediately drag a thousand cuts to Xuan!"

Xia Baoer's small hand took Xia Hongmo's palm.

She shook her voice: "Dad, you shouldn't go now, she has a disease, and if you pass it on to the guards and uncles repeatedly, it's bad!"

Xia Baoer's milky little face was full of calm.

The voice is soft and methodical.

"The baby thinks that the palace is very clean, there will be no such strange disease, she must have brought it in!" But how did she bring it, daddy has to send someone to check it out.

However, the most important thing now is to take care of all the uncles and sisters who have come into contact with her separately!

Just now, grandma mentioned that the big bad guy was taken away by the Praetorian Guard brothers, so Daddy has to arrange for someone to see it, what if the Praetorian Guard brothers also have such a disease?"

Everyone present was shocked.

Although the little princess is only six years old, her thinking is so meticulous and agile.

Sure enough, it's precocious.

Xia Hongmo immediately turned his head and ordered: "Dequan, hurry!" Go and find all the guards who came to Shoukang Palace to arrest Su Pingxin last night, and switch them up, and

the palace maids around Su Pingxin are also locked up elsewhere first! By the way, ask this palace maid again, what is so unusual about Su Pingxin these days!"

His voice was full of fierceness in killing: "You must know how she led the strange disease to the palace."

Duke Dequan hurriedly did so.

The Queen Mother leaned on the bed, crying secretly, very reproachful.

"The Wei family was confused for a while, and actually brought this kind of calamity star into the palace! I almost killed myself and affected many people, I really regret it!"

Xia Hongmo said soothingly: "The queen mother just took her life-saving grace too seriously, and even asked for the identity of a county lord for her, but unfortunately, she is not worthy!"

Yan Hao didn't speak next to him all the time, as if thinking about something.

At this moment, she was shocked.

"The slave remembered, yesterday evening, that Su Pingxin looked strange, she had to come to make amends to the princess, the slave didn't let her in, she didn't leave!"

She was holding a box in her hand, and she didn't know what it contained, but when she left, the slave saw her handkerchief fall to the ground, and felt that she was swept away!"

Xia Hongmo's long eyebrows furrowed coldly: "Can you still find the handkerchief?"

Yan Hao nodded hurriedly: "After the slave swept the handkerchief away, before she had time to throw it away, she went back and brought it to the imperial doctors!"

Xia Hongmo's eyes were heavy and a little uneasy.

He remembered that Xiaoguo Master Gong Yufei had reminded him a long time ago.

This Su Pingxin, with a bad life, will bring trouble to everyone around!

Erythema is highly contagious and menacing.

How many people will be affected? And still in his harem!

The emperor did not dare to think.

Just when he was feeling anxious, worried about what was about to happen.

Suddenly, I felt that my fingers were being grasped by a delicate and soft hand.

Xia Baoer's face was quiet: "Dad, don't worry, the baby will accompany you."

Chapter 206: Mazi Face Sweet Dream Shattered

Looking at Xia Baoer's eyes were watery, they were bright and clear.

Xia Hongmo's heart softened.

His youngest daughter has the purest heart in the whole world.

Xia Hongmo took Xia Baoer's small body into his arms.

Although this daughter is only six years old, she always gives him great encouragement.

Xia Hongmo nodded gratifyingly: "Bao'er is Daddy's lucky star, with you, Daddy is not worried, and he will protect the people of the whole palace."

......

As soon as Mazi got up in the morning, he hurried to the palace.

Last night he had a good night's dream.

I dreamed that Su Pingxin was favored by the emperor and empress dowager in the palace, and even with him, he also became a first-class official!

The gold in the house is piled together, as high as a mountain.

Surrounded by beautiful concubines, wine in hand, all servants knelt on the ground and served him.

Call him Lord Ma.

Mako woke up from a dream with a smile.

He thought that Su Pingxin's plan must be foolproof!

When he entered the palace today, he first asked her for a few hundred taels to take the flowers.

Also feel in advance, the taste of the rich!

He took the token given by Su Pingxin and smiled flatteringly at the guards guarding the door.

"Several officials, okay, let me in, I'm here to find the Lord of Rongxiu County."

The guard guarding the door glanced at each other and said coldly, "Wait here."

Saying that, one of the guards turned around and went to report to the palace.

Mazi looked at the guard who remained.

He couldn't help but want to reach out and touch his spear.

"Yo, is this true?"

The guard took a step back in disgust: "If you touch it again, don't blame me for being unkind!"

Mazi Face listened to him so fiercely, and his hands were put into his sleeves.

He pouted, "What's awesome?" Wouldn't you just take a look."

In the future, when his family Pingwazi became the most favored princess, he called this guard, knelt down and confessed his mistake to him!

After waiting for a while, the guard who had left came with a father-in-law with a serious face.

Mazi's face was fixed.

Behind this father-in-law, there were actually six Janissaries in silver armor!

Wow, now the battle that greets him is so big?

Yesterday I just sent a small eunuch.

Today, this eunuch is majestic at a glance, at least he must be a chief eunuch!

Mazi's face was sure that it must be his family's Pingwazi, and the plan was successful.

He had the confidence to go and hunched his back hard.

"This father-in-law came to greet me specifically, right?"

Duke Dequan did not smile, and his eyes were full of coldness.

"But isn't it, you must be Miss Su's uncle, Ma Laosan?"

Mazi raised his chin: "Good, you hurry up and lead the way, don't let the county lord wait."

Duke Dequan sneered twice.

He suddenly beckoned: "Put him up!"

Without waiting for Mazi's face to react, the guard behind Duke Dequan slammed the handle of his spear against his stomach.

Mako fell to the ground with a face and just cried out in pain.

Ichigo followed by darkness, and the Janissaries loaded him in sacks.

Mazi's face struggled indiscriminately inside, barking like a pig.

"Someone killed someone!" My family's Pingwazi is the county lord, and you are looking for death by treating me like this!"

Duke Dequan laughed when he heard it.

"Who died, you'll know right away." Come man, knock him unconscious!"

The Janissaries, armed with spears, slammed into the sacks.

After a while, Mako's face lost its voice and was knocked unconscious.

Duke Dequan commanded the Janissaries to carry him to the imperial hospital.

Under the examination of the imperial doctors with silver needles to open the clothes, the red rash on Mako's face was confirmed.

It is the same as infecting the Queen Mother.

Chapter 207: Pushing Each Other Pots

Mako face is unconscious.

Suddenly, he felt that someone had pierced his arm with a silver needle.

He struggled to wake up only to realize that he had a rag stuffed in his mouth.

They were all tied to a chair.

And not far to his left and right, stood four Janissaries with spears in their hands!

He was being locked up in a small room.

Mako's face made a "hmm" sound in horror.

Duke Dequan stood in front of him, turned around, and gestured.

"Shh, listen."

In the temple next door, there seemed to be screams.

Several grandmothers of the Palace Punishment Department had large waists and round waists and held slender wooden boards in their hands.

Su Pingxin was hit by them left and right, and her cheeks were slightly swollen.

The face, which was already having a rash, was even more terrifying.

Grandma pinched the wooden board and asked sharply, "Do you say what you want, how did you get this disease, and why did you deliberately infect the Empress Dowager!"

"If you don't say it, Your Majesty has an order, even if you are beaten to death by us today, it will not be too much!"

Su Ping's heart was already affected by red rash, and she had no strength to torture.

At this time, lying on the ground, he is also like a gossamer.

She spat out a mouthful of blood and lost two teeth.

Su Ping raised her head with difficulty, and she smiled mockingly: "I just don't say, you beat me to death, do you think I will be afraid?"

Aunt Li Se raised the plank and was about to give it to her again.

The slightly older grandma next to her grabbed her.

The two grandmothers looked at each other.

This Su Pingxin knew that he was dead.

So dead pigs are not afraid of boiling water and do not care at all.

In this way, there is nothing to ask!

Only by giving her hope first, will she be honest.

The elder aunt said with a calm face: "The Empress Dowager said, don't blame the past, think of your life-saving grace, as long as you make it clear, allow the imperial doctor to save you."

Su Ping was stunned.

The Queen Mother doesn't blame her!? Is this true?

Su Ping lowered her eyes and thought about it.

The Empress Dowager was very soft-hearted, and she saw this in the first place to please the Empress Dowager several times.

And the Queen Mother certainly did not know that her fall was actually designed by herself.

Several aunts looked at Su Ping's heart and changed.

After a while, Su Ping's heart sobbed twice, and she actually began to cry.

"Ladies, it's rare that the Empress Dowager is willing to trust me, so I'll tell you this as it is." In fact, I didn't want to say it at first, because I thought that the person who caused the trouble was my relative,

and I was not the kind of girl who would hurt my relatives! But that person not only hurt me like this, but also put the Empress Dowager in danger,

I really can't bear it!"

Su Ping's tears hung on her eyelashes, and her cheeks were red and swollen from being beaten, and she was already swollen very high.

She said, "That man was my uncle, and when I was a child, he called me a disaster star and threw me out of the house, whether I lived or died.

I heard that I entered the palace to become the county lord and came to the capital from the village. I met him yesterday with a soft heart, but I didn't expect him to extort money from me!

When I refused to give it, he rolled up his sleeves and pointed his rash-bearing skin at me, and as a result, he also infected me."

The eyes of several aunts were cold.

Su Ping thought they didn't believe it.

"Today, this unconscionable Ma Lao San will come into the palace to take care of me for money, and the aunts just beat him to death, and when they see what looks on him, they can know that I didn't lie!"

Su Ping's heart was weeping, pretending to be pitiful, and explained everything.

She wants the aunts to believe that she is implicated and innocent!

Everything, it's the ghost of that old horse!

At this moment, Su Pingxin heard a strange movement in the small room with the door closed on the side.

Chapter 208: Not a Calamity Star, You Are a Plague!

Just when Su Ping was puzzled, the door of the small room was suddenly pulled open.

Ma Laosan actually rushed out with a bruised face.

"Su Pingxin, you this! You actually put everything down to me!"

He pounced, rode on Su Pingxin, and viciously pinched her neck.

"Ahem..." Su Ping's heart struggled back and forth, and she pointed her finger at him, but to no avail.

Duke Dequan walked out with the Janissaries, and he sneered sarcastically.

"Ma Laosan, you can hear what she just said. Your Majesty asked me to thoroughly investigate this matter, the source of this disease is you, if you don't explain it clearly today, just wait for the head to fall to the ground!"

Mazi face hurriedly said, "Official! You must listen to me explain, this is a lie, I have had this disease for several years!

The reason why I entered the palace was because she asked someone to bring me a letter to let me enter the palace to help her, and after I came yesterday, she asked me to
wipe my red rash blood on
a handkerchief! He also said that a person called Bao'er could not escape! Master Guan, what I said is very true, and she promised me an official!"

Ma Laosan didn't know who Xia Baoer was.

However, he clearly remembered Su Pingxin, and when he mentioned this name, his face was full of resentment!

Duke Dequan looked sharply at Su Pingxin: "You actually want to harm Princess Mifu!"

Su Ping shook her head in panic: "I didn't!" I really don't! He slandered me!"

Mazi snorted: "I slandered you? You also said that the reason why you can save the Queen Mother is because the fall of the Queen Mother is all planned by you!

Master Guan, you can go to our village to inquire and inquire, this Su Pingxin has been a disaster star since he was a child! Wherever, there is calamity!

The Empress Dowager must have been killed by her, and she also said that she would please the Empress Dowager and get their favor! Speak of yourself as more noble than the princess of the Eight Classics."

Duke Dequan asked the guards to hand over a box.

After opening it, it was the handkerchief that Yan Hao had found with a clip from the broom garbage.

Su Pingxin's face suddenly turned pale.

She watched Xia Baoer touch the handkerchief, and she got carried away for a while, and forgot to destroy this physical evidence.

Wrong! Xia Baoer also touched it, why is she okay?!

Without waiting for Su Pingxin to think about it carefully.

The door of the temple was violently pushed open from the outside.

A ray of light burst through.

The Empress Dowager's angry face appeared in front of her eyes.

Su Ping's heart was completely shocked: "Empress Dowager?"

Could it be that the Queen Mother heard it all!

Duke Dequan bowed forward: "Empress Dowager, everything has been tortured clearly, the human evidence and material evidence are there, Your Majesty said, waiting for your disposal."

Su Ping's heart opened wide, tears fell, and she crawled over with a rolling belt.

"Empress Dowager, spare your life!"

The Janissaries held her down with the bottom of the silver spear.

In the face of Su Pingxin's plea for mercy, the Empress Dowager no longer had a trace of mercy from the past.

She spoke slowly, with a majesty that could not be ignored.

"Su Pingxin, do you know how merciful the Wei family was when they thought of your life-saving grace, and now, how disgusting!

You wishful thinking dares to give birth to such a big contrarian mind. Don't say anything about hurting the Wei family, but also want to kill Bao'er!

According to what the Mourning family saw, you are not a disaster star at all, you are a plague god!"

The Queen Mother waved her sleeves violently and ordered: "Beat her to death, and then burn this house with her, and break her bones and ashes, and do not give birth to her!"

Ma Laosan hurriedly stepped forward a few steps: "Empress Dowager, spare the villain's life, the villain and Su Pingxin are not the same group at all!"

However, the Queen Mother did not listen to him cry at all.

She only waved her hand neatly, meaning, shoot and kill!

Chapter 209: Their families must also be worried

Duke Dequan signaled to the Janissaries.

The aunts withdrew from the room first.

Then the Janissaries beat Su Pingxin to death, so they followed out and closed the door.

During this period, Ma Laosan pounced again.

He wailed: "I don't want to die, the Empress Dowager, spare me, I don't want to die!"

But the Empress Dowager's expression was indifferent and disgusted like she had never had!

Duke Dequan ordered: "Ignite!"

A group of small eunuchs began to pour oil from outside, which was then set on fire with flint.

In a moment, flames rose up in the wind and directly engulfed the entire temple.

Ma Laosan's sharp voice came from inside.

"Su Pingxin, you are dying, and you are killing Lao Tzu! You really are a disaster star!"

Mako pounced on her face and pinched her neck desperately.

Unfortunately, Su Pingxin was no longer able to resist.

She watched as the beams were burned and smashed on her and Ma Laosan.

Before she died, she remembered what Xia Baoer said.

We must be kind to others in order to save ourselves.

Her life... Is it really wrong?

However, there is no chance to do it all over again.

......

Xia Baoer stood in the courtyard of the Fuhua Hall, looking up at the fiery red sky.

Where the fire burned, Su Pingxin had just died.

Her big eyes were shining.

The white little face shows a unique quiet and well-behaved.

The bad deeds die, but there are some innocent good people who come to bear the consequences.

Xia Hongmo has a headache!

Because, although his treasure thought of dividing the Praetorian Guards who had touched Su Ping's heart.

But some are too late.

Those Janissaries contacted some of the eunuchs and palace maids in the palace.

There were also old ladies who served the Empress Dowager, who also contracted the same symptoms.

Just because he was pushed by Su Pingxin.

In the evening, when the sun is splashed like blood.

There were already ten people in the palace who had red rashes!

The imperial doctors gathered together and kept discussing countermeasures with a sad face.

Because of this rash, they don't know how it was caused, and they can't prescribe the right medicine for the time being!

If you just apply ointment, you can only eliminate part of the rash, but it cannot cure it!

Moreover, these red rashes can also cause patients to have difficulty breathing.

The imperial doctors were helpless, and Guo Shengwang, known as a divine doctor, is still collecting medicine in the deep mountains.

Xia Hongmo was in the study and urgently discussed the matter with the ministers.

The worst outcome is to burn all the sick people to death.

In this way, the safety of the emperor can be guaranteed.

But how many lives are these!

The Queen Mother blamed herself a lot, did not eat or drink, prayed day and night, and hoped that the heavens would open their eyes.

At night, even the moon and stars, as if sensing something, hid behind the clouds.

Xia Baoer was lying in the brocade quilt, and Concubine Hui squeezed her little hand worriedly.

She asked softly, "Mother, why are you frowning."

Concubine Hui sighed: "Bao'er, it's not safe anywhere outside the palace now, don't go out these days, okay with your mother?"

Xia Baoer is Concubine Hui's life! She can't do anything.

The little guy blinked his black eyes, but asked, "Do those sick palace sisters, eunuch uncles, and Janissary brothers also have children, mothers, and families?"

Concubine Hui touched her fluff hair and nodded slowly: "They will definitely get better."

Xia Baoer snorted stickily: "Their family must be worried too."

Erythema is like a plague, and the people in the palace are panicked!

At night, Concubine Hui fell asleep holding Xia Baoer tightly.

In the dead of night, Xia Baoer gently stretched out her little hands and feet out of the quilt.

The small body crawled past Concubine Hui and got out of bed.

Chapter 210: Brother Afei is back

Sister Yan Hao was sitting outside, not noticing that she was up.

Xia Baoer tiptoed to the round stool and stepped on it to climb up.

Then, she knelt on the table again, quietly opened the window, and got out.

But after a while, Xia Baoer's white little feet stepped on the roof of the Fuhua Hall.

The night wind in late winter is very cold, and on nights without stars, the cold wind is even more biting.

But Xia Baoer couldn't feel the coldness.

She stood on the roof tiles and looked at the palace shrouded in darkness.

It's the dead of night and everyone is sleeping.

Xia Baoer's black eyes could see that there was a black mist representing sickness spreading in many places in the palace.

They stretch out as if they have hands and feet.

These bad things are the people they hurt to get sick!

Xia Baoer looked at her home.

She has had many happy times here.

The palace sisters usually pick flowers for her and secretly give her candy.

The eunuch uncles will give her a lurk and hide and seek with her.

And the Praetorian Guard brothers protected her even more.

These good people, Xia Baoer did not want to see them, and was tortured by illness.

The night breeze brushed the broken hair on her forehead, and Xia Baoer's delicate and beautiful eyes were even more firm.

She is still too young to try, and the consequences of releasing Lingwei all at once.

But Xia Baoer was willing, because she helped these people who loved her.

She has no regrets!

Brother Afei said that it is very important to be a good demon!

Xia Baoer closed her eyes slightly and opened her arms slightly.

Her small body slowly took off into the air, flying higher and higher.

until it stops at the same height as the clouds.

Under her, is the entire palace!

Xia Baoer breathed slightly, feeling the spiritual energy between heaven and earth, all flowing into her fingertips.

Then through her internal organs.

"Heaven and earth are lucky, add to my body, borrow the law!"

Xia Baoer opened her spiritual sense, and countless golden light and water waves burst out from her eyebrows.

And exploded widely.

On this night, all the cultivators in the capital could see it.

Above the palace, there is a golden barrier that covers the sky, like a spark meteor, flying straight from the sky straight into the palace!

Where those golden water waves flowed, the black mist was directly torn apart and turned into ashes!

Not only that, but even the spring flowers, which only bloom in spring, bloom overnight.

Thousands of trees, blooming all over the court!

The fierce wind swept around Xia Baoer, and her black hair flew chaotically.

The aura of heaven and earth, through her body, was directly blessed by koi and fell to every part of the palace!

Everyone had a good night's dream because of this.

Those who were sick in the palace, the rash disappeared one after another.

Xia Baoer was a little tired.

She was still too young to hold so much Heaven and Earth Spiritual Qi.

"I'm so tired..."
The little man's brows furrowed, and his
little hand slowly retracted.

She no longer had the strength to fall back to the ground safely.

The whole body, like a feather, quickly fell in the air.

Xia Bao'er had her eyes half-open, and she didn't have the strength to protect herself anymore.

If you fall to the ground, will you die?

She thought so.

It's a pity that he hasn't eaten enough of the candy man, and he hasn't seen Long Long marry him.

The wind whistled in her ears.

Suddenly!

A bloody figure broke through the thin cloud and directly hugged Xia Baoer.

Xia Baoer blinked and tried to look to the side.

Gong Yufei's jaw was dripping with blood.

He slowly lowered his head, his eyes were golden and deep, and the clothes on his body were torn in many places.

Gong Yufei said in a deep voice, "Bao'er, I'm late."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

58.2K 3.7K 19
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
My mates are queens!? بواسطة Ares_death

الخيال (فانتازيا)

266K 13K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
The Red Queen|D.T|HOTD بواسطة ~Issy~

الخيال (فانتازيا)

55.3K 1.7K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
188K 4.5K 109
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...