Knowledge is love

By JH_Studios

Growing up, I always heard people telling my dad why is he teaching me about survival. What's the point? Thos... More

Part 1: Unlikely friendship
Part 2: School dra- what's going on?
Part 3: The Stone World
Part 4: A new companion
Part 5: A familiar face
Part 6: New mem- God Damn Old Timer
Part 7: Suflar and confession
Part 8: Grand Bout Begin
Part 9: Let the first rounds begin with a bang
Part 10: Getting hot in the arena
Part 11: New Chief is who?!?!
Part 12: Tales from the past
Part 13: Lost means war
Part 14: Playing dirty
Part 15: Sweet Treat
Part 16: Merry Christmas and surprise
Part 17: Saved by the gem
Part 18: Spelunking adventure
Part 19: Surprise
Part 20: Back to phones
Part 21: Glass, heat, batteries
Part 22: Message from past
Recap
Part 23: Prepare
Part 24: Plan to see you hell
Part 25: Enemy territory
Part 26: Captured by an old friend
Part 27: So we finally meet
Part 28: Ally by song
Part 29: Prison break
Part 30: Welcome back and you brought an ally
Part 31: What is he to you?
Part 32: Stone Wars
Part 33: Terms of alliance
Part 34: Backstabber and bloodshed
Part 35: You can't die on me
Part 36: Cold sleep and panic attacks
Part 37: You'll walk again, I promise
Part 38: Finding our new Captain
Part 39: New life with currency and wedding?
Part 40: Let's fly
Recap
Part 41: Reunited and map making
Part 42: Bread, Butler and Pictures
Part 43: Oil sailing
Part 44: Lets mine
Part 45: Winter boat troubles and campfire singing
Part 46: Getting closer as a couple~
Part 47: Set sail for adventure
Part 48: Treasure Island
Part 49: Distraction by any means
Part 50: Scars and beauty
Part 51: Infuriate enemy territory
Part 52: The power of a father's will
Bonus: Movie night
Bonus: Punches and ramen
What if: Y/n joined the spy team
Part 53: Striking back with old comrades
Part 54: Progress with Medusa
Part 55: Old allies, new threats
Part 56: Drones, guns and planning
Part 57: The beginning of the second Stone Wars
Part 58: Foe turned to ally
Part 59: Flicker of hope turned to doom
Part 60: Science v Medusa
Part 61: Next Steps
Part 62: New project, allies, connections and home
Part 63: Beyond the new world
Valentine's day Special
Original Meeting

What if: Y/n got petrified

456 11 0
By JH_Studios

*A/n: So I got a thought, what if, y/n stayed on the boat when it was petrified. This is gonna be short but I just thought this would be a cool what if situation. Like how would Senku react*

You guys finally arrived at Treasure Island and used the eyes of science to sneak up on them and use the storm as cover. The rain was going to let up soon so you guys had to hide the ship before that. To get the crew willing to help with that Ryusui stated that he had a prize for whoever does a good job. Naturally this worked on the lazy butts such as Yo and Ginro.

The storm let up and you guys managed to get to the cliff side just in time. So Ryusiu gave them a ten thousand Drago bonus and they got excited for that.

Senku chuckled. "Hey, save the celebration for later. We'll be spotted if we stick around too long. So let's hurry this thing up."

Yo was excited since you guys were gonna find some treasure and Magma was hyped to go fight some people. So they went to run off the boat and onto the island. To stop the two idiots, you and Nikki smacked them and they fell to the ground. With the two idiots taken care of, the rest of you got ready to send a scouting team.

Ryusui slams a barrel down to the ground suddenly, catching your attention. He then sits on the barrel as you all look at him.

"A full scale invasion will lead to an all out war," Ryusui stated. "Am I wrong? So we'll go with the smallest team possible."

"Well naturally that would be the smartest thing to do," you agreed. "After all, our goal is to get the treasure box and if we can't find it we'll have to ask the natives. And with a big ass group, they'll feel threatened."

"Exactly, which is why I already made the perfect scouting team," Ryusui said. He snapped his fingers as he got a big grin on his face. "The four making the scouting team are Senku. Soyuz, the only native on the crew. Kohaku as eyes and defense. And Gen for negotiation with the islanders."

With the team in place, they got ready to head off to the island on the speed boat.

You and Senku share a hug. "Be careful Senku. I don't want to hear you got taken hostage or something by the people on the island."

Senku chuckled lightly. " Don't worry. I'll be okay." He lets go of you and caresses your cheek. "We're gonna find the treasure box and resurrect humanity. I'm ten billion percent sure."

You softly chuckle as you place your hand on top of his. "I don't doubt that."

Senku gave you a soft smile as you two leaned in for a kiss. It was short but passionate.

"You better come back to me," you said.

"I always do," Senku said.

"I love you."

"I love you square."

The scouting team sets off in the speed boat to the island while the rest of you stay on the ship. You watched them sail to the island but you felt an odd feeling in your stomach.

"Y/n."

You turn your head to the gray speakers you guys are using for intercoms. This way the people in the control room can talk to the upper deck.

"Ukyo? What is it?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

You were confused but figured by the tone in his voice and the fact that he's been glued to the radar, it was something serious. You go to him and he moves to let you see the screen. You saw the radar was spiking downward implying that something is under you guys in the water.

"What hell," you mumbled confusedly.

"That's what I said," Ukyo said, equally confused but worried.

"What do you think is down there," you asked. "An animal?"

"I don't know," Ukyo admitted.

You frown a bit as the odd feeling wasn't going away. You use the intercom to talk to the upper deck and ask if someone was willing to check out the seafloor. You guys go up to see Ginro volunteered but it was clear he did it to get out of cleaning. Regardless he checked out the seafloor to find statutes. This horrifies you and Ukyo.

"What's the big deal," Yo asked. "We see those statues all the time."

"The timeline doesn't add up," Ukyo stated.

"Huh? What are you talking about," Yo asked.

"Do you seriously not get it," you asked. Yo shrugged and you sighed in annoyance. "This island was abandoned. It was only after the astronauts came here where humans actually took shelter here. So where the hell would these statues come from?"

"And when were they petrified," Ukyo added with a horrified look in his eyes.

Ryusui overhead you guys and swifty turns around. He looks up and sees a slender woman comparable to Kohaku in height, with black dreadlocks and caps at the tips. She was wearing a stone ornaments in her hair, similar to cat ears in shape. She had narrow, green-colored eyes and facial markings of unknown origin that extended from the top of her eyebrows in a curl.

She was wearing a loose, see-through dress with bulbous ornaments that cover her chest area and a dark design that covers the front of her lower half. On her back, she has a star design with the black braid hanging down that functions as a hook for her twin clubs. She also wears a necklace that covers most of her neck made of stone.

Ryusui demands her to state her business but she doesn't say a word. Instead she reaches inside a little punch she had. This alerts you guys and both you and Ukyo ready your bows. She spins a rope before tossing it in the air. This made you guys think it was some kind of grenade and this made you take aim. Ukyo aims for the rope while you aim for the user. Ukyo manages to hit the weapon which sets it off course but then a familiar green beam shoots down at you guys. You release your arrow and manage to cut the user.

However it didn't change you guys were now trapped. You see Ryusui kick something but you couldn't tell what it was.

"Y/N," Ukyo yelled as he ran to you.

You put your hand in front of you as if you were reaching for someone. You had your mouth open as you were trying to call out to someone.

"SEN-"

Your body gets stiff as the world around you becomes dark. You remembered this empty void. And you didn't like it. You and the rest of the kingdom of since were petrified.

*With Senku*

Kohaku started to sprint much to Senku's discomfort as he did his best to run after her. They stop as Kohaku finds some seashells and states it's a lead. Senku breathy told her those eyes of her's did a good job and she was a good pick for this.

"Senku!"

They turn around to see Gen and Soyuz running up to them in a panic. Gen tells them that they saw that everyone on the boat has somehow been petrified into statues. This makes Kohaku's eyes widened as you and Senku get upset. Being the girl she is, Koahkau tried to run to help them but Gen thought this would happen and tied a rope around her leg that he connected to his arm to keep her at bay which annoyed her.

*Timeskip*

After getting their first island alley, Amaryllis, the scouting team was now able to make a plan to get to the treasure chest. That plane means infiltrating the inner palace. So being the only girl, Kohaku was gonna go with Amaryllis to try and get selected as a cute girl. However, due to her attitude amongst other things, it was gonna be hard. But they weren't gonna give up so easily. So they were gonna beautify Kohaku.

First step was changing her clothes. Kohaku finished putting on the dress and she admits it's pretty comfortable but not easy to move around in. Next step was makeup but Senku admits that he can't do much with what he has on him. So if they're gonna do this, they need the lab since science is the only advantage you guys have.

They go back to the ship and see the enemy has already hijacked it which didn't really surprise them. They then see the others in the stone and get upset. Kohaku tries to charge at the boat but Gen once again uses his sleight of hands to tie a rope on her arm to keep her at bay. Senku spots your statue and gets a flash of some memories of you as he looks at your petfired state. He clenches his jaw and tightens his fist as he is ready to hurt someone. But he knows getting upset wasn't gonna save you. He had to control his emotions so he can focus on getting the Platinum they need to revile you guys. This was a goal for him that he wanted to accomplish in due time but now it's mandatory he do it and as quickly as possible. He had and was going to save you from this stone prison.

*Timeskip*

Gen and Senku were in the cave as Soyuz and Suik waited to receive the mini-mice-mobiles from Kohaku.

"Damn it all. This motor is trash. The axle's too wobbly," Senku said disappointed.

"At least it was good enough for the mini-mice-mobiles. The jankey movements made them more life-like," Gen said.

"Yeah but a drone made with these, it'll crash for sure," Senku stated. "I could really use Kaseki's skills right now. Damn it."

Gen frowns a bit as he sees Senku's expression. True Senku was stressed due to the situation they're in but he knew there was something else in his mind.

"You're gonna see y/n again," Gen reassured.

"We should've taken her," Senku said. "Or at the very least had some kind of defense plan to protect them. I could have made something."

"Senku we didn't know they were capable of," Gen pointed out. "There was no way of knowing. We did the best we could with the information we had. It cost us yes but that's not our fault since we had no way of knowing."

"I know. I just..." Senku reaches into his pocket and pulls out the crest you made him. He gets a sad look in his eyes as he sighed. "I just wish I could've protected her."

Gen frowns as he sees Senku's sad state. He wishes he knew a way to get Senku relaxed or in a better mood but the one thing that could help him, was the thing that was hurting him. All he could do was hope this plan works and they can make the platinum.

Almost on cue, Suika and Soyuz return with one of the mice-mobiles. They opened it to see it had a sack of gold dust. This confuses them but Senku inspects it and finds little pieces of platinum. He then continues to find more bits and pieces to find an entire test tube worth of pure platinum. Given platinum's rarity Senku realizes Byakuya must have spent decades dredging rivers to collect it for him. Senku is beyond grateful for Byakuya's sacrifice and, determined not to waste it, gets to work producing the nitric acid for more revival fluid. Senku's first goal is to rescue his petrified friends on the Perseus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 17.1K 35
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“. ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐Š๐๐„๐„๐‚๐€๐๐’โž โœŽY/n...
128K 4.9K 42
ใ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stoneใ€‹ Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
43.9K 2.5K 16
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ ใ€Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ใ€ โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
159K 5.3K 21
Y/N was an overly enthusiastic girl, being the student council president in school. It was usual to see her running around helping people, even those...