love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

sweetlovemoment tarafından

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 49

5.1K 141 41
sweetlovemoment tarafından

Mr. Roman." Keith walked towards Roman, causing the two to stop talking and turn to Keith.

"Did I interrupt something?" Keith asked, walking out when it looked like Roman and Noris were having an important talk.

"No what happens?" asked Roman who still didn't want to tell Keith right now, because he wants Keith to be able to enjoy himself and relax first.

"I'm going to ask if you're going to parasail with me?" Keith asked.

"You play, but I'm going to sit on the beach." Roman

answered, Keith narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Don't you have the energy to play? Too old to play," Keith joked about Roman's age, Roman smiles slightly.

"You know how strong I am," Roman replied, looking at Keith with a devouring predatory gaze, and Keith knew immediately what Roman meant.

"That doesn't take a lot of strength, you just move your hips," Keith replies, causing Noris to clear her throat a bit and chuckle slightly.

"What, Noris don't act like you're innocent." Keith joked with Noris.

"I've just never met anyone who would dare say that to the boss," Noris replied, Keith raising an eyebrow at Noris.

"Here I am," Keith replied with a smile, before turning to Roman again.

"Then I'll go play. Aming must be getting everything ready," Keith said. Roman nodded. Keith was about to leave the house, but he stopped his feet and turned to Roman.

"We have some things to discuss tonight, I'll let it go," Keith said with a smile, because he actually walked over and heard Noris ask Roman if he would tell her or not and Roman replied that he's going to be the one to tell Keith., which Keith doesn't know, but he will wait to talk to Roman again at night.

"Um," Roman throated, before Keith walked out onto the beach.

"He has very sensitive hate," Noris said.

"Hey, this is Keith" Roman said proudly, choosing his lover is not bad, Keith when he left the house went straight to Ming to talk about Parasailing, which Keith had to put in an umbrella, then let the trailer boat move forward and pull until Keith's body floats up to the sky with an umbrella, Keith's body floats slowly.

"Wow!" Keith shouted with satisfaction now he saw the surroundings from above when he turned to look at the residence, he saw Roman standing in the patio watching, Keith greeted his lover and Roman waved back, from Aldo de

Román he said people put a lounger and sunbathe to lie under the trees on the beach because he would sit and watch sending his subordinates if anyone who wants to play in water activities he will let him play but they have to change shifts but everyone chooses not to play because they want to do their best work. When you have a break, you can start doing activities you enjoy again.

"Boss, what are you going to play?" Noris asked.

"Let's ride a jet ski. Do you have 2 ready?" asked Román, because he had the intention of inviting him to a race.

"Yes," Noris replied. Astro brought him a drink that he made for keith and Roman, Roman leaned back on the lounger with his glasses on, watching Keith disappear into the sky, alternately answering work calls as well, but his eyes hardly ever left the place until almost an hour had passed. Keith

went back downstairs and immediately walked over to Roman smiling and sat in another chair.

"Here", Roman handed Keith a glass of watermelon smoothie, Keith received it and drank it quickly.

"Ha, cool," Keith said smiling.

"How are you?" Roman asked as always.

"Funny sir. It's like being a bird that can fly, I really like it when you look down and everything looks so small," Keith said with a smile, Roman nodded.

"It's noon, let's have lunch first, then let's play together," said Román.

"Yeah, I think I'll continue to play kiteboarding," Keith said of the plan he had presented, so he prepared for it as requested yesterday.

"If you want to kitesurf, you need to rest a bit after eating, because you have to use strength to play," said Román.

"Of course," Keith replied, before Roman set the table on the beach where they sat so they don't have to move around, it's a simple meal, he ate all the delicious food and then sat down with Roman, then Keith invites Román to continue talking about his friend so much that he will open a car tent there, the story with his lover who must be far from each other because his lover studies abroad.

"They are good, that can help long-distance love", Roman
congratulated.

"My friend is sincere, he really loves Mac and is very confident in himself Even if he's a bit of a nuisance," Keith said jokingly thinking about his best friend's relationship.

"We're both good though, we both fell into the long distance love category," Keith said with a smile.

"If both parties are firm and honest with each other, they can continue most of the time to eliminate loneliness, and refer to the distance to break up and go find someone close to you at that time," Roman said in a normal voice.

"Will you be honest with me?" Keith asked jokingly, he was sure of himself, but what about Roman.

"You didn't expect that," Roman replied, this response made Keith's heart race but he held back.

"I think I'd better go kitesurfing," Keith said as he thought his body might be ready. Roman did not save anything. He just dedicated himself to playing well Kiteboarding is like flying a big Kite, Keith has to control this kite on the board. The Kite will catch the wind and move the Kite across the water. Keith had done this kind of water activities before so there was no need to practice but what and he put on a life jacket for safety, Ming and others came to help keith, and key looked down and immediately started playing.

"Astro," Roman called to Astro, who was standing not far from him while Keith was still getting ready.

"Yeah," Astro hurriedly walked over to him.

"Take a clip of Keith playing kiteboarding for me." Roman said in a calm voice. Astro tilted his head and quickly took out a camera to record, not only was Keith playing on the surface but Keith was jumping and rolling playing in the air and landing gracefully on the surface of the water.

"Really hit," Roman said as if complaining, but he raised a smile. Astro was able to record the image of every moment that Keith played, Keith played for a while thinking that he would go to the shore, so he rolls again. But since the arm was a bit weak, Keith lost his rhythm and fell into the water. Roman who saw him quickly got up from his chair and frowned, he stood on the beach assessing the situation, but

in the end Keith used his strength and was able to get back on his feet, which caused Roman to let out a small sigh, knowing Losing by missing the beat didn't hurt Keith in any way. But I was still worried until keith reached the shore, he took off his gear and everything was fine, I take a little breath, Keith walks over to Roman with wet hair. Roman looked at Noris. Noris turned to pick up a towel for Roman, Roman took it and held him.

"Sit here," Roman said patting the chaise he's sitting on, Keith walked over and immediately sat on the chaise.

"Very funny. I lost my rhythm at the end for a bit," Keith said with a smile, and Roman reached for a towel to dry his hair.

"It doesn't hurt anywhere, does it?" Roman asked, his hand in Keith's hair that was also cleaned up.

"No, I think I'm going to get a good night's sleep tonight," Keith said, sipping his water.

"What are you going to play now?" Roman asked again.

"Better take a break, then jet ski at night," Keith replied.

"Well, I'll ride too," Roman said, which made Key smile immediately, but Keith didn't ask about it, to talk because he says he would talk to him at night, until afternoon Keith and Roman get ready to go on a jet ski that they both choose to take off their shirts and put on bathing shorts, Keith looked at the Roman doll whistling to provoke.

"I'm jealous of myself again," Keith said.

"Why?" asked Astro, who was serving Keith water.

"Well, I own this perfect body." What does Roman say? Astro winces a little at Keith's boasting towards her husband. And as if she was lucky enough to have Roman as a lover.

"You can have some sympathy for single people like me," Astro replied, and Keith laughed, Roman also heard kieth say it and just smiled.

"Ready?" Roman asked, Keith nodded, then the two of them walked towards the jet skis he had prepared.

"Do you want to compete?" Keith asked.

"What's the prize?" Roman asked, Keith giving him a thoughtful look before flashing a mischievous smile.

"If I win, I'll ask for a part of the capital to open my tattoo shop," Keith said because he didn't really think of a prize.

"You don't have to win. I can give it to you," Roman replied, Keith rolling his eyes slightly.

"I forgot I was talking to Saipay," Keith said, dejected.

"And if I win?" Roman asked about the award.

"If you win.....um. You must be a jet ski," Keith replies, and Roman raises his eyebrows slightly questioningly.

"Once you're a jet ski I'll ride you," Keith said with a raised eyebrow, Roman was silent for a moment before laughing in his throat. Because he understands what Keith means, that Keith will be on top for him.

"It's a really worthwhile reward. But don't you think I don't have to win? Well, I can make you ride me, hmm." Roman asked back, and Keith was silent for a bit.

"Oh, he's got me in every way," Keith yelled, not sounding serious.

"But let's do it. It's exciting to race like this, I want my prize," Roman said as he straddled his jet ski. Keith saw that and straddled his own jet ski.

"Let me see your skills. What are the rules?" Keith said with a smile, he saw the paddle board in the sea stopped at the point far from the beach, and there is a person on the other side. Keith and Roman must ride a jet ski and go straight back to the people of Rome who are in the sea then he returns to the person near the shore he will circle three times which immediately Keith nods which one is the person who gave the signal the Jet ski was ready and when Ming gave the signal both jet skis immediately surf the waves

Keith and Roman very close to each other the bodyguards also took them to stand and watch and make a little secret bet on who would win, Astro sided with Keith and said that he would win, as for Noris he was sure Roman would definitely win.

"What makes you the boss will win?" Astro asked, Astro having long since admitted to Keith's ability.

"Rewards are motivating," Noris replied, causing Astro to choke on his own saliva. Because they heard keith and roman talking.

And now in the sea the two jet skis were in competition. Although Roman was a spoiled fighter, he did not give up in the competition either and in the end in the 3 round, Roman won.

"Hey pay up," Noris held out her hand in front of Astro who was now distraught.

"I'll transfer it to you," Astro replied to Noris.

"I will disappoint you", he said jokingly, when he turned around then let Román win.

"Thank you very much, I hope you haven't forgotten the prize", replied Román with a smile.

"I won't forget, but I didn't tell you this. When will the award be given?" Keith said, and Roman let out a soft laugh at his lover's hypocrisy.

"Little fox," Roman teased, and Keith smiled at him before prompting Roman to ride the jet ski without racing. They both chose to ride each other on the jet ski because they think that 2 big people sitting on the same bike would be a bit uncomfortable, the two rose above the surface of the sea and followed each other in succession until the sun began to move slowly. Roman and Keith parked the jet ski next to each other as they watched the sunset.

"No matter how much I look at it I really don't get bored,"

Keith said.

"If you're free, I'll take you to see the sunrise in many places around the world," said Román, smiling.

"It doesn't have to be that long, the place doesn't matter to me" Keith said with a slight smile and his eyes looking up at the big sun.

"And what's important to you?" Roman asked, and Keith turned slightly to look at Roma.

"The one sitting next to me watching." Keith replied, making Roman feel good, and it warm his heart to know that it's really important to Keith.

"Speaking myself, I got goosebumps. I've never said anything like that," Keith continued jokingly, but Roman knows that Keith said that to cover up his embarrassment.

"I like it," replied Roman, Keith looked at Roman and smiled.

"You like me?" Keith asked briefly, Roman smiled.

"Like sunsets," Roman tells Keith, Keith's eyes widen at this.

"Is that the real Roman?" Keith said with a fake surprised expression.

"Uh, what am I usually like? The real thing you're talking about?" Roman asked curiously.

"If it was my point of view from the past, combining him with this, your subordinate told me that you are a cold person indifferent to anyone who is not business, strict and shows no emotion. Because he doesn't want it to be a weakness for the enemy and know, what were you thinking then?" Keith said while thinking, what he heard from Roman's bodyguards.

"Yes, in fact, I am in front of the others. But with you, how can I be cold with you, right?" Roman asked, Keith smiled a little.

"That's right, if you were cold to me all the time, I'd be upset and not be with you," Keith said jokingly.

"I just choose to show off, with someone really important," Roman said softly.

"All the time not counting my parents or my 3 friends, you're the first person I've had my mask taken off," Roman said again.

"At first you put a mask on me, don't think I don't know. Tempt me to go on a boat too," Keith said because after meeting Roman he came to think about it from the first time he met Roman, from what he understood that Roman had

tricked him into the cruise ship and pushed him into the trap just because he wanted to hang out, Roman smiled slightly.

"It takes some tact when you meet someone you really like," Roman replied.

"Am I really the first person you fell in love with? You never had first love with anyone?" Keith asked curiously. Due to Roman's age being almost 40 years old, Roman is a bit still.

"By the way, there is a person, but it has been a long time I confess that I don't know if she is my first love Or not when I was 18-19 years old, she was a beautiful woman we met when we were in college, an ordinary person we got along well, but when he found out who I am knowing that I have

to inherit everything from my family, he wants me to leave everything to live a normal life with her instead", Roman reminisces about his almost forgotten past, continues and lets Keith listen directly because he knows that keith is not he is an idiot who would use these matters to argue with him.

"So?" Keith asked curiously.

"I decided to break up with her. I don't want to leave the Clan that my parents tried to build and everything be

inherited for me, if you really love me you have to accept who I am and be able to be by my side in any situation", replied Roman.

"Then why is kamol willing to give up everything in this industry for the sake of his lover?" Keith asked about Ivan's former subordinate.

"Kamol and I come from different backgrounds. Kamol created everything on his own, no family goes into this industry on their own, but with Ivan as his backer walking away was easier than me," explained Roman Keith nodded.

"My story, it's just Poppy love," Roman said carelessly.

"And there was no one else after her?" Keith continued and Roman shook his head.

"No. Just what I bought with the money," Roman admits honestly, Keith doesn't care because it's normal for Roman.

"I think we'd better go to shore," Keith said as the sunlight was about to run out. Then the 2 of them rode the jet ski to the shore and went to shower and change clothes for dinner together.

"Okay I guess we have something to discuss," Keith said after they finished dinner, they sat down to drink and enjoy the ocean breeze on the chairs they had set up on the front patio.

"What are Noris and I talking about?" Roman asked. Keith nodded. About Carlo who is suspicious of Keith's stepfather, Michael, he is the main mediator in sending information about human trafficking that Roman sends little by little to the FBI.

"Thank you for sending people to take care of my dad and mom, you were right not to take mom and dad into hiding because dad definitely won't want to go," Keith said because he knew his stepdad's character well.

"I'm sorry I caused trouble for your family," Roman said.

"You don't have to apologize, it's a sunny thing I've wanted to do for a long time if the sun was scared worried I wouldn't have taken that information with me," Keith said understandingly.

"It's you, if you go back to Thailand, you have to be careful," Roman said worriedly, and keith nodded before thinking of something.

"Since Marco was thinking of attacking my family. So I can answer right?" Keith said with a smile.

"It depends on you", Roman spoke.

"At first I thought I'd finish the trip first, so send something to your grandfather, but I already sent it now the inhaler should be in his hands," Keith said to discuss something.

"Did that kid buy it to sarcast me? Besides, these things are cheap to die for," the voice of Francesco, Roman's

grandfather spoke to the nearby butler. is it an inhaler he used to give 3 dozen on his birthday or did he really count 36 and did he know the real price how much is the inhaler.

"Don't you want it?" Roman's grandmother pretended to ask, who could feel it since her husband's meeting with Keith, it seems that the temper that had been tense with Roman has softened a bit, although for her it is only a small fall which is a good sign.

"Someone take him to the room", Francesco didn't answer. but he sent 35 inhalers to the butler to pick them up and put another in his pocket which caused Roman's grandmother to smile.

"He must be in Thailand by now," Roman's grandmother said, Frances continued to sit.

"I want to go on vacation too," said Roman's grandmother again.

"If you want to go I'll take you," said Francesco.

"If we're going on a trip, should we contact Keith? He's Thai. There must be some places he can recommend," Roman's grandmother said with a smile. Look at her husband's face too.

"Why are you going to contact him? That person is going to want to see 2 old people like us or not, I know", French said half sarcastically, but not before Roman's grandmother

asked to say something. His old friend from French Scr. I hurriedly walk towards him.

"Sir, a mysterious email sent me something. You have to check it out," Francés's confidante sent to his iPad immediately. Frances took a look for a while and raised her eyebrows on both sides and frowned.

"Do you know who sent it?" Frances asked.

"I don't know, our people couldn't trace where it came from, or who sent it," replied Francés's confidant.

"What's the matter?" asked Roman's grandmother.

"Not much honey. I'll go talk about work first." Frances still didn't want his wife to know about this because he wanted to investigate the truth, before getting up and walking to his own work room along with calling his own confidant who came in with Frances, although he was very old but there are still close people in the that you can trust to work for him.

"How true is this information?" Frances asked her confidant after sitting down to talk for a while in her office.

"I think it's 100% true, because some of the data sets match those of the FBI," replies the confidant because, after investigating, Frances sighed deeply, leaned back in his office chair.

"Where did I go wrong?" French said wearily.

"Sir, may I speak?" said Frances's confidant, Frances nodded.

"You may be mad at me, but I think you have to drop your pride now," the nearby man said in a serious tone, Frances

was silent for a moment.

"I just don't want my clan to fall, that's all," Frances said quietly.

"And do you think that it will not fall into the hands of Mr. Manuel and Mr. Marco?" asked the confidant.

"You know I really want someone to take care of all of Accardo," Frances said, sighing again.

"That's why I want you to drop your pride," the close friend repeated, Frances was silent for a moment, his close friend said nothing.

"Please call Marcel. Tell him that mom and dad are going to visit him in the United States for a while," Francés replied making his close friend smile.

"Yes, I'll contact him right now," replied the confidant, and quickly called Román's father, Marcel.

"Hmm, are your grandparents visiting your parents?" Keith asked at the end of the day. Last night after letting Obi handle the information. He and Roman had drinks and went upstairs to his room. Roman didn't bother him last night, because he wanted Keith to rest. Waking up late in the morning, Román tells her about his grandfather and grandmother.

"Um, I think it's because of the information they sent me," Roman replied.

"You think your grandfather believes that information, right?" Keith asked.

"He believes it. Otherwise I wouldn't want to set foot in that place, my mother's Vasillo family," replied Román, because his father had called telling him himself.

"If he really believes, that's good, because we don't know, I really hope your grandfather has a good chance," Keith said, Roman's grandfather's problem is because of his pride.

"By the way, if Marco knew that your grandparents were going to see your parents, wouldn't that be a problem for you?" Keith asked, remembering.

"That old man made someone tell Marco that he was going to take his grandmother to Australia on vacation. They go there together often, Marco doesn't suspect anything, he just thinks I'm going well, where the old man only lives in Italy," replied Román and Keith nodded.

"What are you doing today?" asked Román, since they were still tossing and turning on his bed, only Román had taken a shower and changed his clothes.

"Yesterday doing activities all day, today I just want to sleep a lot, one day at a time." Keith said with a smile, and Roman nodded as he wished.

"Oh, truth be told, I'd like to spend a night here once in a while, but I was wondering if this situation should go away," Keith said.

"If you want to come, I'll bring you here, I'm here they probably haven't done anything yet," Roman answered.

"Okay, I want to review the ratings a bit," Keith pretended to say, to Roman knowing that he might go out at night at some point.

"Checking the note. Check my mood too," Roman said in a normal tone, teasing Keith, and Keith laughs before excusing himself to take a shower.

Throughout the day Keith didn't really do anything, he just lay down, played and swam in the pool, which gave Roman some free time to work, until the afternoon hour Keith and Roman showered and dressed for go out at night, but to the place where they will go there on the other side of the province you can say that because now they are staying in Cape Yamu, but he will travel to the Patong beach side, it will take about 40 minutes to drive, but not they're stuck, because Keith wants to go see the lights..

They left the village at 7:00 pm and reached Bangla Road at 8:00 pm Roman who saw the place frowned slightly. because it is a road full of restaurants, pubs, bars, which are full of tourists walking around.

"Boss, are you sure?" Noris repeated.

"Let's take a walk first, if you don't that's fine, I'll take you somewhere else," Keith said smiling.

"Hmm," Roman replied, because Keith had already told him that he would take him on a trip. He also wants to travel with Keith.

"There's a bar here where the girls pole dance too, in case you want to check it out," Keith quips with a smile.

"If it's you dancing, I'll look at you," Roman replied, Keith looking a bit confused.

"Can I visualize first? I visualize it and then I get goosebumps. Let someone like me go and dance on a pole," Keith said with goosebumps. Roman chuckled, Noris sees that his own boss spoils his lover so he had to turn to order his subordinates how to walk, because his boss has never been in a place like this before, he smiles a little, he wants to

bring your lover to walk like a normal person.

When when they decide they all walked to Bangla Road, the music from the restaurants was loud competing because each restaurant was next to each other, although the bodyguards wear in suits that are mistaken for tourists but have the eye-catching aura that since they called the eyes of many people, no less especially Roman and Keith, walking in the middle of the circle of others, there are many girls will come to see Roman to enter the store but the bodyguards block him and kindly deny because keith said to act like a tourist not as a bodyguard.

"Let's go there and have a drink." Keith pointed to one of the shops. Roman looked at him And nodded, Astro took him to look at the table immediately, they were rushed by the staff, Keith wanted to sit at a roadside table wanting to see people walking by, Roman did what Keith wanted so he he sat down and ordered drinks, and for the bodyguards too.

"How are you?" Keith asked his lover, smiling, along with beer in bottles, Roman saw that there was a woman who looks at Keith without blinking, especially When he goes up to leave the bottle of beer for them to drink, the girls were passionately looking at each other.

"It takes a lot of patience," Román replies. Keith seems taken aback by how much patience it takes.

This time I'm not late right 😁😁😁😁
Hope you like this chapter let me know

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

536K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
68.1K 1.8K 35
Have you ever read a book about a nerdy boy and a bad girl? Oh, Yes? Well what about a blind nerdy boy and bad girl who meet and slowly fall in love...
1.3K 84 30
Twenty two year old Ram has got it all, he's intelligent, athletic, social, and he's just been hired by a well known consulting firm. Life would be p...