Cote: Sae, Chie and Mika x Ma...

Por zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

A focus on the story between Sae, Chie and Mika with the protagonist of the work. Mais

Characters
Chapter I - Class D
Chapter II - Without records and without identity, a person completely free
Chapter III - An enemy among us.
Chapter IV - Accusations
Chapter VI - If one falls, they all fall.
SS - Ayato Naoki
SS - Hito
SS - Nightmare
Chapter VII - Despair
Chapter VIII - Leadership
Chapter IX - Reactive

Chapter V - Domino Effect or Checkmate?

280 14 6
Por zPKNo_zLuKaSFenrir

POV Akira

Tuesday.

After the last interaction with Mika-sensei. I was investigated by teachers about my case, however. Nothing was found. However, something is wrong about this story. My phone... It wasn't returned, they didn't even tell me if I could get it back.

"You're very thoughtful today, Akira-kun." Chie said with a sullen face. "Did you at least hear most of what I said?"

"No." I responded nonchalantly. "It's probably not something interesting."

She pouts at me.

"Look, I know that things about clothes and makeup aren't of interest to men, but still. Couldn't you at least just pretend to be interested?"

"I wasn't born to please anyone, Chie. What you're saying doesn't even make sense." I said dismissively.

As Chie started to mumble next to me, Sae approaches me.

"Akira-kun, do you have a moment?" She asks.

"It depends, what is it about?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey! I'm not done yet!" Chie angrily waves her arms in the air like a spoiled child.

"...It's about Akabane-kun's investigation."

"Shinji? What about him?"

"Well, we managed to solve some of the problems but I don't think that's enough to solve the case." She informs me.

"And what does that involve me?" I asked

"Akira-kun..." A small sweat drops on her forehead. "You're in certain troubles too."

"Huh?" I was confused.

"The student council meeting has been moved to tomorrow so we have a little time to worry about you."

Me? I think it's impossible.

"I understand." I closed my eyes lightly and letting out a sigh, I continue. "I'm not going to ask 'What' or 'How' the accusation against me was, but... I can solve this problem myself, just worry about Shinji, I'm sure you can resolve this in a good way."

"But—" Sae tries to say something, but was interrupted by Riku.

"Akira-kun, can we talk for a bit?"

I see, it seems like I won't be able to escape this problem. I'll have to improvise.

"Of course, I wanted to talk to you after class." I lied.

"I see. Could you follow me?" He raises his hands towards the door.

"Of course, lead the way." I said.

Sae tries to grab my shirt sleeve, but I just move away from her as I walk towards Riku who leads the way, making us leave the room.

Noticing that there was no one else in the hallway, he begins to speak.

"What are you going to do about your situation, Akira?" He asks me.

"So you knew Sae would tell me..."

"Yes, and from what I see, you don't look uncomfortable at all."

Well, he's not wrong in thinking that. I already knew that someone would end up stealing my phone in this situation, I was just waiting for the opportunity to happen.

"That's what it seems, but what about you? I'm sure you didn't call me here just to tell me about my 'problem'."

*Tap*

As we walk, he stops walking, making me do the same and look at him sideways.

"I have an idea of how to resolve Shinji's case, and I would like to ask your opinion on it." He informs me, making me raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"And what plan would that be?"

"To be blunt... Shinji's fight happened at the back of the school, which is a pretty isolated place, but..."

"There are no cameras in that location or points where cameras can view the incident." I finished his sentence, to which he nods.

"With that in mind, we can do one thing to win... Persuade them."

Persuade? I believe the plan is not just to persuade, he is going to try to blackmail them?

"It seems reasonable to me, but there's something that doesn't add up..."

He smiles at my words.

"Indeed. That's because I plan to record their conversation, Sakurako and Tasubasa will help me."

What a unique combination, but it seems like a good plan.

"I see... It looks like you already have everything resolved in Shinji's case." I turned and started walking, which seems to have surprised him.

"So you agree?"

"Yes, but don't worry about me... I already solved my problem." Or rather, little part of my problem.

"Wouldn't it be better to have a little help? Just in case."

"Mmm... Actually I already have, Sakurako, Chie and Shinji are helping me." I replied him as I walked away from him.

"I understand, let me know if you need help, Akira. You know where to find me." He turns and walks in the opposite direction to me, heading towards the classroom. "Just don't try to avoid us."

"..."

*Tap*

Slowing down my steps, I stop moving while observing the person in front of me.

"It's time, Akira-kun." Said Mika-sensei next to the second year teacher.

"Hello! Akira-kun~" Yume waves at me with a sweet smile.

"Yume-sensei... What are you doing here?"

"Oh~ I just wanted to see how you would do in your case, I would be sad to lose my favorite student." She approaches me and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me close to her, my face drowning in her breasts. She smelled like strawberries. "Here, did you feel more motivated?"

"I feel uncomfortable." I said dismissively.

"Eh?! You're too cruel, how about I—Kyah!" Mika gave her a karate chop on the head.

"Let go of my student, we need to get there in time. Don't get in our way."

"Mmmrrr~ Okay..." She pouts before leaning her face close to mine and kissing my cheek. "Good luck, Akira-kun. I'll be rooting for you~"

She began to bounce around in the hallway happily as her presence slowly disappeared.

"Weird-?!" I felt a shiver down my spine and something was about to pierce my soul, by instinct I turn my head back where I see Mika staring at me with an expression of disgust and anger.

What the hell did I do?

Letting out a sigh, I walk to the student council room.

"It seems we arrived too soon." She said behind me, to which I nodded.

Reaching out, I turn the handle clockwise, opening the door once and for all. Entering the room I see that the room is a little... Messy?

"Oh... Akira-kun." Said the person sitting on the sofa with her legs crossed "I assume it's you, but I'm sorry to inform you. Your meeting was scheduled for tomorrow, I only called you here for an important matter."

Sensei who was behind me, crosses her arms in annoyance. Which I don't blame her for, she brought me here for nothing by the looks of it.

"'Something important' you say? And what would that be?" I walked closer to her before pulling out a chair next to me and sitting down.

Instead of responding, she turns her attention to her sensei, before saying:

"Thank you for bringing him here, sensei. But I'll have to have a talk with him in private." Said Horikita. "There is no reason for you to wait for him, after all, this matter is between him and the council. If you do, you can return to the classroom."

Sensei on the other hand just stares at her suspiciously, before nodding her head and taking her leave.

"Alright. See you tomorrow, Horikita Rin." She waves to Horikita before closing the door and leaving us alone in the room.

"..."

"..."

Silence corrupted the entire room, we both just stared at each other in silence. Which she smiles mischievously at me, which I just stare at her with a bored look.

"So why did you call me here?" I was the first to say something.

"... Akira..." She says my name, with her eyes half closed and continues. "You're interesting, you know that?"

"...?" I tilted my head to the side.

She holds a folder that was on her lap.

"From your records, you are indeed a mysterious being. But that's not what I want to know..."

"Why not? Wouldn't it be something useful for you?" I asked.

"Indeed, but are you going to answer one of my questions?"

"No."

"That's why." She smiles and raises her index finger, placing it near her mouth. "You must have had a lot of fun with my vice president during those times, don't you agree with me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I denied it.

"Oh~ Really? But from what I see, it completely denies reality." She sits on the sofa and open the folder. "I saw your entrance exam score... 0% on the entrance exam and 101 on your last test. You also manipulated your own 'OAA' records, putting all but your physical ability with a (C) which is the average grade."

"I don't see where I get into your student council business." I said indifferently.

"Well, you're not wrong in thinking that. Your values at this school are none of my business, however... Your behavior is what motivates me to keep an eye on you." She looks at me with her hawk-shaped eyes, as if warning me not to make any mistakes at this school. "Actually, what you did to the second years is one of the other reasons I’m ‘worried’, after all I don’t know if you’re a threat to the school or not."

I can't read her expressions, but from her tone of voice and gesture, I hinted that she was telling the truth. Although her last sentence made it clear to me that she is lying.

Let's do a test...

"You are lying." I said, leaving her surprised.

"Eh?"

"You don't consider me a threat, you just want to ask me for a favor, am I right?"

"And how did you get to this point?"

"Simple, you lied to sensei that my meeting was scheduled for tomorrow." As soon as I said that, her eyes widen in surprise before letting out a laugh.

"Haha! As I imagined, I never make mistakes when I choose the right people..." She fell back onto the couch, lying down and swinging her legs up and down while laughing. "But you're wrong."

"Huh?"

"I didn't lie about your meeting." She said with a wide smile on her face, her bangs covered half of her face. "I only scheduled the meeting for tomorrow because there wasn't enough 'evidence' to accuse him of such a 'crime'."

I understand. It seems I was right to keep it in my mind in case something happened. I had 7 guesses that something like this would happen.

"If you don't mind me asking. What am I being accused of again?"

"Mmm... False identity, illegal points, accused of having expelled the students, but nothing that was proven by the teachers. In other words, you are innocent. However..." She sits on the sofa and leans her back on the cushion from the couch. "We received a report from Class D students that a certain student >You<, was responsible for spraying graffiti on the school wall and breaking one of those jugs on his school pants. The punishment is suspension, at most."

"And what was the evidence? I'm sure I didn't do it, the trail cameras can prove it." I argued.

"Exactly, that's why I scheduled your meeting for tomorrow." She replied.

"But it doesn't make sense, what is the evidence?"

"Well... There isn't one, just witnesses."

"..." I raised an eyebrow.

"Class D students report seeing him..."

"Since it's Class D, I'm sure I didn't take it too seriously due to the witnesses being Class D."

"Correct, but that's the problem with everything."

"Mm..."

"The Class A students also reported seeing you." I see.

"Now I'm starting to understand." I leaned my back against the chair.

"Ah, yes. I forgot to say something." She gets up from the sofa and walks towards me. "In your investigation, I will be responsible for investigating your case."

"But what about Shinji's case?"

"Our vice president will take my place." She turns and places the folder on the table, before looking at me over her shoulder. "After receiving this opportunity to see what you are capable of showing me, then I agreed to take on your case."

"Hah... Let me guess, you want me to become your next student council president." I crossed my arms.

*Tlec*

"Correct." She snaps her fingers.

Letting out a sigh, I stand up from the chair and turn around.

"You know I don't like to stand out, so what motivates you to think I'll accept it?" I asked before placing my hands on the door handle.

"Because I never thought you would agree to accept my request, even though I wanted you to." She shrugs. "However, you will have to choose someone who is trustworthy to take my position until the elections begin."

"...See you later, President." I opened the door

She smile.

"Please call me Rin." Before the door closes, I hear her voice echo. "Bye, Akira-kun."

*Click*

As soon as I close the door I see a red-haired student leaning against the corner of the wall with his hands resting on the window. Which I ignore and follow my path naturally, as if he were an invisible and ignorant being. However, he stops me halfway.

"Hey, Kouhai. It's kind of rude to ignore someone, especially one of your senpais." He said with a smile on his face.

"It's not like your problem is any of my business, in case you didn't know, I just left in the student council room." I pointed my thumb behind me, pointing toward the hallway.

"Haha! I see, but that's not what I want to know, Kouhai." He approaches me while sliding his fingers on the window. "First of all, could you tell me your name?"

"Shouldn't you do that first? After all, you were the one who interrupted my walk."

His smile widens.

"Oh~ That's true, how rude of me." He makes a provocative gesture with his hands. "My name is Ayato Naoki from Class 2-A."

"My name is Akira from Class 1-B."

"Class B huh..." He takes out his phone and starts clicking, probably checking the 'OAA'. "I understand..."

His smile soon falters, as if disappointed.

"His 'OAA' is a (C), although the only high grade is his physical ability which has an (A+), impressive I would say." He puts his phone in his pocket and continues questioning me. "Out of curiosity, who is the leader of your Class?"

I tilted my head.

"Leader? There is no leader in our Class, but if I had to say. It would be between Sae and Riku, maybe Chie and Tsubasa are also on the list."

He waves at me with a smile on his face.

"I see, I appreciate the information." He slaps my shoulders before walking past me. "Maybe we'll meet up soon, anyway I'll see you around, Akira-kun."

"I say the same, Naoki-senpai." I said formally, as I walked away from him.

Yes, we will meet again... Vice President Ayato Naoki.

__________

POV Laura

Walking into the classroom, I see 'him' sitting on the chair with his legs crossed and his arms behind his head. Noticing my presence, he turns his head and looks at me.

"So how was it?" He asks me.

"President Horikita has postponed the meeting until tomorrow." I replied as I approached him, standing next to him.

"Postponed?" He raises an eyebrow in suspicion. "Did she explain why she postponed it?"

I nodded.

"Yes, she said there wasn't enough evidence for the case, so she gave me a deadline of one day to find new evidence."

"Kekeke~" He lets out a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while frowning.

"This is getting more and more interesting... She lied to you." What?

"What are you trying to tell me?" I crossed my arms.

"Well, she said there isn't enough evidence, correct? But that's a lie, because if that were true." He raised his hands toward me. "So explain to me how Class C was able to make an accusation against Class B, even though they had no evidence?"

My eyes widen a little. He's right, there's no reason for the president to postpone... Unless...

"What if she wasn't busy with a scheduled meeting? Like, she might have an urgent meeting between the principal or teachers."

"Well, you're not wrong in thinking that. But you are wrong." He shakes his head. "President Horikita doesn't have an appointment or even other plans with the student council, which gives me the idea that she... Is studying 'him'."

"What?" I frowned. "Are you trying to tell me that...President Horikita postponed our meeting because she was interested in a Class B student?"

"That's what I'm telling you, she must have also noticed something coming from this guy. Remember, Akira is still a mysterious guy."

"I asked our classmates to keep an eye on him and his gang, and we didn't find anything interesting about him."

"It seems you didn't notice, we fell into his own trap." He smiles at me

"What?"

"It's a deduction, but I believe I'm 98% sure of that, for now... From what I can tell, he's a lot like me." He scratches his neck. "He knew we would keep an eye on him, so he anticipated it."

"What kind?" I was curious.

"Do you remember on the day of the tests, where we both went to buy the old tests with our senpais?"

"Yes I recall."

"Remember what he said before? That a Class D student had already bought the old tests a while ago?"

I tilted my head in confusion.

"But how is this possible? I'm sure none of our colleagues bought these tests except us."

He shakes his finger.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." He makes a clicking sound on his tongue, and continues. "That's not what I'm talking about, it's the old Class D."

What...? My mind went blank for a second before all the pieces fit together.

Class D... Tests purchased... Ah!? Wait, does that mean...

In disbelief I look at him a little nervously as he smiles at me in response.

"It seems like you started to understand. Yes, he had already bought the old tests even before the S-System was revealed. He knew that soon, he would be investigated by the school or by us, so he chose to create his own "web spider". And we fell into its trap."

Letting out a sigh, I lean against the wall and sit on the table.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, as he looks at me confused.

"Me? There's no such thing as us, remember? That was your idea, not mine." He puts his hands in his pockets and pulls out a phone and throws it towards me, which I catch in my hands. "There's your evidence, use it wisely."

He said as he stood up from his chair and walked away, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To the dorms of course." He shrugs.

I jumped out of my chair and walked over to him.

"Are you really leaving this case to me?"

"Like I said, it was your idea to want to interfere with someone much more dangerous than they appear to be."

We walked next to each other in the school hallways.

"I admit he is very intelligent, no... Quite cunning and observant, but he is not invincible." I said confidently.

I know I can't beat him, but I can't show that I'm inferior to other people like him or the person next to me.

"Haah, there you go again. Arrogance, prepotency and so on..." He lets out a sigh before accelerating his steps. "You will never learn, your highness."

I pursed my lips in annoyance. I know I'm being pretty spoiled, but that's how I was raised. My parents forced me to enter this school to find someone worthy of being my consort, because of this political rule or royalty. The more heirs, the better, that's what my father told me.

My mother told me to choose a good husband no matter who he is, though. My father doesn't want me to choose just anyone, if that person is a commoner or a simple peasant. Which makes me feel a certain distaste for him.

However, I am the one who decides my destiny, not him. If I have to choose my own consort, so be it. I don't expect my own father to choose my own husband, ever!

________

POV Akane

I was walking to the dorm lobby, while I saw a person sitting on the sofa with their legs crossed and their arms supported.

Approaching him, I ask.

"What are you doing here, Shingi-kun?"

He looks at me sideways, with a frown on his face.

"I already told you not to call me by that nickname." Letting out a sigh, he continues. "Why are you doing this? You know it could cause you some harm."

I sat next to him.

"I know that, but let's just say I'm just curious about him."

"Akira I imagine, you had told me that he was responsible behind these Class points and the expulsions of the second year students." He rests his head on his hand. "Which I didn't believe at first, but after having analyzed his grades and his 'OAA', I am sure that he is indeed the one behind this."

"Ho, ho~ Are you telling me that you're feeling uncomfortable with his presence at school?"

"Not exactly, just a little cautious."

"You say that, but you don't seem worried at all. You know he could end up aiming for Class A in a few months based on his points."

"..."

"Of course, the other Class leaders are not very lacking in their capabilities, but they all have their own advantages and disadvantages... That includes you." I pointed at him with a mischievous smile.

"In short, I'm not as capable as him?"

"Perhaps." I shrugged. "But you can beat him if you are conscious of the things you do, think or hear. Otherwise, you will trap yourself in your own strategy. Like Hosen just did."

"What? But from what you told me, Akira is not participating in this investigation, so why is Hosen cornered?" He asks me.

"You'll see, yourself." I replied cryptically.

"Chabashira Sae and Utomiya Riku, is that who you mean?" Oh, ho~ So he already knew.

"Yes, but that's not the key to the cake."

He puts his hands on his chin in a thoughtful way and says:

"Nanase Tsubasa, Tsubaki Sakurako, Matsu Eiichiro, Yato, Koenji Hiro and Hoshinomiya Chie, one of them is the "Key" you are talking about, correct?"

"Mmm." I hummed. "One of them is the main key to this case being resolved, including Akira's case."

*Ding!*

"I understand." He nods and gets up from the couch and walks towards the elevator, which I follow right behind him. "Give me your opinion on this... Little psychological battle."

"..." I looked at him as he clicked the elevator button, making the door close.

"Who do you think will emerge victorious?" He doesn't even look at me, he just asks me a question.

I smiled. "Well, if I had to say it would be..."

*Ding!*

"I see, I already imagined that." Satisfied he nods at me.

The elevator door opens and Shingi is the first to get out.

"See you tomorrow, Kamuro-san."

"I say the same." I smiled at him before the elevator door closed. "How convenient."

*Click*

Akira, you are quite a curious existence. I don't know why you make me want to strangle you by force, if you are indeed a danger, then I will have to discard you from this school too.

While I was monologuing, the elevator started to descend, leaving me confused because I had clicked to go to the top floor. Unless the person below clicked before me.

I let out a small gasp, as soon as the elevator stops moving the door opens, revealing the person behind the beam of light that illuminated the elevator.

It was...

"Excuse me." He said, and clicks to the fourth floor.

Akira from Class B.

As soon as he enters the elevator, my body shivers instinctively.

What is he doing here? It's just a coincidence.

"Yawnn..." He lets out a yawn as he stretches, however. A small paper falls from his clothes. "I'm exhausted."

He says with a dead fish face.

I bend down and pick up the piece of paper he dropped on the floor, as soon as I pick it up I take about 1.093s to memorize what was written on that paper, before returning the paper to him.

"Hey, you dropped that." I held out my hands.

"Oh, thank you. I didn't even notice." He smiles at me, which almost makes me blush. I guess I forgot how beautiful it can look, whether direct or indirect.

"Yes, it was nothing." I turned my head to the side, my hands started to sweat a little.

*Ding*

As soon as the elevator reaches the fourth floor, he starts to exit the elevator. Your footsteps echo in my ears.

The elevator door slowly closes, letting his presence disappear before my eyes.

"Akira..." I whispered to myself.

What are you planning?

________

POV Akira

A few minutes ago.

I was standing against the wall as I watched the sunset.

"So what do you need from me, Akira-kun?" Said the person I was waiting for to show up.

"Good to see you here...Sakurako." I said with a smile before taking a piece of paper out of my pocket and handing it to her. "I need you to do me a favor."

She tilts her head in confusion before taking the paper from my hands.

"A favor you say..." She starts to open and read the paper. "I see, but what does this have to do with you?"

"Believe me, it's all about me. And that's why I need you to check this out for me." I answered.

"I have no problem doing it again, but what are you planning to do?" She asks me.

"Corner the mouse." I responded in a cryptic way.

"Hah, I already expected that answer." She shakes her head and approaches me with her hands behind her back. "If I had to guess, you will make Class C and D lose points, am I right?"

"Class C is already resolved, Riku and Sae managed to deal with this problem in a good way." I gestured with my hands. "Here and there, everything is resolved."

"But is there a 'but' to this?"

"...Sort of, but that's not what you're worried about." I got straight to the point.

"Hehe~" She takes the lollipop out of her mouth and makes a "C" shape with her fingers. "You're a mystery, but you still care about people even though you don't want to admit it."

"..."

"For some reason, I have a feeling that you didn't give that amount of 'class points' out of goodwill to the other Classes." She says with a serious expression on her face, her hand reaches my face making her index finger touch my chin. "You're trying to take them back for yourself."

"..." I keep listening to her deduction.

"To be honest, you're trying to provoke the Classes and ultimately reveal yourself against the school. After all, what reason would you have to provoke the Vice President of the student council?"

I smiled at her before grabbing her wrist and lowering her arm.

"Maybe you're right, but it's not just 'that'." I turn around and put my hands in my pockets.

"Are you already leaving?" She says a little discouraged.

"I apologize, but I have a matter to resolve with a certain person..." I replied with a hint of truth.

"Alright, I'll let this one slide. But I'll want something in return for this, is that okay with you?"

I sigh. "right, whatever you say."

Back to reality.

I let out a yawn before stretching, letting my paper fall to the floor by accident. Making the person next to me crouch down and pick it up for me.

"Thanks." I thanked her with a smile on my face, which made her blush a little.

She turns her head to the side with a small blush on her cheeks, she starts to mumble something that I didn't quite hear. But I decided to ignore it.

*Ding!*

Arriving on the fourth floor, the elevator door opens and I start to exit the elevator, leaving the person behind me confused.

"Class A's Kamuro Akane." I muttered to myself as the elevator door closed completely.

*Tap*

The sound of my footsteps echoes through the hallway before I grab my key card and open the door or at least, I try to open it.

It was already open, curious I slowly opened the door and saw...

"Mouu~ You're late, you know that?!" Chie said, a little angry with me.

"How did you get into my room? No, even better... What are you doing here?" I asked before closing the door and removing my shoes.

"I bought a copy of your key card." She waves the card in her hands. "And to answer your question, I'm going to sleep with you tonight~"

She said as she fell face first onto the couch, her legs swaying from side to side.

"Hah, I know I invited you but... I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay here." I threw my bag on the floor.

"I disagree." She smiles at me. "I'm going to live here today."

From your expression, I highly doubt it's just today.

Walking to my room, I put my hands under the hem of my shirt and pull it up, showing my naked body.

"Eh?!" Chie lets out a scream behind me, turning my head I see her trying to hide her face with her hands. "W-why are you taking off your clothes?"

"Because this is my room or because I need to change?"

"Well... I guess you're right." She turns her gaze to the wall.

'If Sae were here, I think she would kill me.'

I grab a pile of clothes and drape a towel over my shoulder before turning around.

"If you want, you can come with me." I said, leaving her confused.

"Eh?"

"You didn't change your clothes either, right? We can take a shower together."

"..." She frowned with a flushed face, I see a spiral shape in her eyes. "Are you thinking about doing something perverted with me?"

"Of course not, I'm giving you a choice and the door is open." I enter the bathroom.

"Eh?! W-wait for me!"

_________

[5.130 Words]
(17/10/23)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13.3K 614 27
THERE ARE MORE BOOKS, BOTH BEFORE AND AFTER THIS VOLUME. READ VOLUME 1 FIRST AND THEN ADVANCE "Should I help or stay silent?" Onwards to Volume 2, Cl...
62.8K 883 50
Welcome aboard, this is a place where yours truly will be writing random stories which materialise in my very discombobulated brain. Please do get yo...
622K 9.9K 39
Its just as the title said. A typical cliche COTE reaction fic with all the years+Horikita Manabu and Tachibana senpai+teachers,tsukishiro,Papayanagi...
99.8K 2.2K 66
This story will start on volume 1 The title says it all it's Kiyo x Arisu. Their love is a slow paced but gradually increasing each time they meet...