𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗦...

由 joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... 更多

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Past Lives

538 28 11
由 joonezraa

━─━─༺༻─━─━

Past lives, couldn't ever hold me down.

Lost love, is sweeter when it's finally found.

I got the strangest feeling. This isn't our first time around.

Past lives, couldn't ever come between us.

Sometimes, the dreamers finally wake up.

━─━──༺༻──━─━

A story of two past lovers who meet again, after cruelly being separated by fate. Fulfilling their vows and promises, to find each other in their every birth.

"I've waited so long with these flowers for you, darling."

"Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years."

• • • •

"Good morning class, I hope all of you have received the information about our field trip. Please do all that you have to, before the deadline. Don't wait for the very last day."

The whole class started murmuring, sounds of excitement, disappointed, confusion, filled the entire class.

"Fill out the forms that has been given to you. Submit it tomorrow without fail. Defaulters will not be able to come with us. Now! Listen everyone." The class begun.

"Dude we aren't babies for fvck sake! We're in highschool. Can't they take us to a more interesting place?"

"It's an educational trip Jimin. What do you expect?"

"My friend said they took him on an educational trip too. But it was way more fun."

"Switch school, then."

"You know I can't live without you idiot." Jungkook winked. "Of course you can't."

"Tsk. Not this time. You traitor, what did I tell you about sharing Mark's number huh?"

"He doesn't wanna talk to you shortie. Back off."

"He's not even your type. Give his number to me. I'll make a move or something."

"I can do that too."

"Bitch please. He indirectly asked you out, but my mans said he loves to stay at home." He scoffed.

"I don't like him you ass. But that doesn't mean I'll give his-"

"Mr. Park! Please walk out if you want to disturb my class."

Jimin apologized as she resumed the class.

"Why does she always point at me when you're the one that's talking?"

"Liar. You were talking too."

"I'm not talking about now."

"Luck, park. Luck."

"Shut it. Now what are we gonna do for the field trip? Can we bunk it?"

"We already got in trouble for that, remember? My mom will beat my ass if I do that again."

Jimin scoffed. "Seriously? I can't go to a fu>king musium to learn about an idiot of a King that died ages ago who I don't even know of."

Jungkook giggled. "Don't be so hard on him. Atleast we'll get a camp. The place is far from a forest. We'll stay in out tents and have real fun Jiminie. Trust me, it's gonna be fun."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "History's damn boring."

Jungkook shook his head. His friend is not liking this at all. Jungkook is least bothered about the trip anyways. He's just worried about his parents.

• • • •

"Jimin hyung if you don't like history then why'd you take it ugh! Atleast stop bugging me with this."

"I thought it'd be interesting. Maybe romantic stories of past lovers would've been taught to us. But, damn, no. Why do I need to study about old buildings that are literally rotting now?"

"You-"

"Good morning, class. We've been collecting the money for the field trip. Please give it to the class president, for those who haven't payed yet. Namjoon, see that you finish it by today."

"Yes ma'am." The class president obeyed, and sat down after said.

"Kiss ass!"

"Gosh Jungkook but he's still hot." Jimin shrugged.

"That doesn't change the fact that he's a kiss ass." Kook rolled his eyes.

Highschool is really hard.

"Okay class. Today, we'll be learning something very interesting. This is regarding our trip! We'll be studying about the history of two kings, who ruled their kingdom, where we're gonna visit."

"There are so many rumours, or different stories about them. But what we're gonna be learning is the close to the realest yet, so it's kind of a dominating, and official story about them."

Sounds of murmuring can be heard in the whole class.

"Why are y'all acting this way? As if it's any interesting." Jimin whispered under his breath.

"Hush, everyone. So, how many of y'all read stories? Romantic to be specific." A bunch of people raised their hand. Jimin raised both of his hands.

"Wow, that's a lot. Okay then, you all will love this lesson. It's basically a love story of two kings. But not entirely, mostly we'll be studying about how they died. Their death still remains a mistry. But we have many theories, one of which, we'll be studying today."

"Wow wow wow, suddenly history seems so interesting. Jungkookie we better not slack off today!"

Jungkook chuckled. "You are unbelievable." He shook his head. "Other's love life is no interesting to me."

"Says who."

"Kim and Jeon. The most powerful Kings. Yet they'd kneel down infront of each other. Their powers go within ash infront of their love for each other."

"Kim and Jeon." Jimin teases his best friend. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

There's nothing to be surprised of. There are a lot of Kims in their own class. And a few Jeons too.

"I think it's you and Kim Namjoon in your past lives."

"Jimin I swear, if you don't shut that filthy mouth of yours I'm gonna whoop your ass."

"Nope! This booty only belongs to our class president." He jokingly stated, making jungkook perform a bleching sound.

"According to our textbooks, it has been said that both of them were killed by their own family. Kim Han sul and Jeon Jung woo were inseparable. They ruled their kingdom in the most beautiful way possible. But their family was greedy. They tried making them go against each other."

"But none worked. Kims and Jeons were fated enemies. They are, from a very long time. But these couple were able to break it all, with their love. It has been said that Jeon was poisoned by his mother-in-law. They didn't want a Jeon blood to be their King."

"Kim killed himself, in the grief of the loss of his only love. It has been said that he killed himself with his husband's sword, that he himself gifted him on their very first wedding anniversary. He was pooled in his own blood, hugging his husband's night wear. It has been said that even when he was found dead, his face had a smile. People say that it's in the happiness of him finally meeting his love."

The class made 'woahh' sound in unison. The teacher chuckled. "Never have I seen you guys being so interested in my class before."

"Mrs. Lee, can we know how did they meet?"

"I've never heard you asking doubts in my class Hoseok ah. Wow, I'm so offended guys. Anyways, we are not really sure of how they met. But it has been proved that Jeon is very fond of flowers, and they both ultimately met at a flower garden. We don't know what happened in there for them to love each other like this though."

"Their story really brought sparks to many, showing this is what true love is. But, at the same time, all we learn is theory, by researchers who tried getting history about them while scrutinizing their kingdom, like we will."

"This one yet, is the most realistic and logical one compared to the others, by the researches made. There are even "theories" or what we call rumours, says that Kim himself killed Jeon. Maybe for the assets or something that we are oblivious to. It's basically the same thing, in physics or chemistry we learn about multiple theorems about atoms, and particles which we haven't seen. They all contradict the other in some way. Maybe neutrons and electrons never existed? It's all a theory of some scientists. Obviously, many are proven experimentally. I'm telling you guys about this as an example, so that you would understand it better."

"And about Kim, he might've eventually be killed by one of his enemies, something called karma. All these are actually written in some books. They are there in our own library. You guys can go check it out. It will be useful for your assignment."

"What?"

"Yes, all of you have to give me a report about the trip. Also, you have to make up your own story about Kim and Jeon, of how they died. This is the second one. It's basically story writing. It contains ten marks. And about the report, y'all have to mention about the things you saw, and your opinion about them. You all know it right? I don't have to spoon feed you. You're grown ups. You'll be given a whole month. So, refer a lot of books in our library. Submit the report, and the story before the deadline."

The bell rang, making all of them sigh in relief.

"Thank you class. You may leave for the break. Namjoon collect the money and hand me the name list after the break."

Everyone started leaving for the cafeteria.

"Woah that was one hell of a ride." Jungkook shook his head at his dramatic friend. He could hear Jimin talk random stuff, as they made their way to the cafeteria and started to eat.

"I'm already having a lot of idea about the story! We'll make our own movie Kookie! You know what? Screw that! Let's go gaming tonight. Maybe a little shopping? Cause the students from the neighbour class will also be coming. We should look presentable so that we can get ourselves a boyfriend. Kookie. KOOKIE!!"

Jungkook flinched.

"What?"

". . ."

"What? Really? You're asking WHAT?! I've been ranting continuously, where were you? You don't seem okay. You're lost."

"What do you mean, I'm all good." Jungkook protested. But something in him, was really disturbed.

"No, you're not. Come on kookie, calm down. I'll help you with the assignments. You don't have to worry about anything when you've got a smart friend."

"I'm NOT worried about the project."

"Then what? See! I told you, you look disturbed."

"Nothing. I don't even know."

"I think I got it. Because of the sad love story, right? I know it was sad for me to. What can we do?" He sighed dramatically making Jungkook roll his eyes.

He was zoning out a little too much the whole day. His mind was really disturbed about that story he heard. Something told him, that all those his teacher said was a lie.

That's strange. How would he know that? But it all seemed fake. Something made him feel that, it's not what happened between Kim and Jeon.

He wanted to know. Desperately. It's itching him to. When he went back home, he layed on his bed staring at the cealing without giving a care about the hundreds of unread messages.

His mind was stirred up.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"Baby!! Wake up! Jungkookie you're getting late for your school honey!"

"Mm. . . Five minutes mom. . ." He said with his groggy voice.

"The van will leave without you!"

Van?

Oh shit.

Jungkook immediately sat up, leaving his mother a laughing mess.

"Oh? Someone said that, they're not interested in this trip." She laughed again, before walking away from his room.

He groaned before he went inside the bathroom to do his morning routine. Today is the day of the field trip. He won't miss it. After that day, he was all okay. He didn't really seem disturbed.

But there was one unusual, strange feeling.

He wanted to find out.

He stuffed the food into his mouth, that his mom gave him. He groaned.

"What, boy?" His mom questioned.

"My head's hurting."

"I guess, maybe you are. . . love sick!" His father joked, laughing at his own joke.

"Ah, that is so funny!" Jungkook let out. "I'm literally in pain!"

"Is it hurting too much, darling? You wanna take a leave? I'll inform your teacher, you don't have to attend the field trip-"

"NO!"

His parents laughed at him.

"Since when you became so much interested, huh?" His mom gave him some meds and let him go.

"Here, take one when it gets too painful, yeah?" He nodded, taking it. The parents smiled at their child, before giving him a goodbye kiss.

• • • •

"I hope all of you guys got in the van. Please answer your attendance."

They were all seated in the van. Jimin was sulking.

"Come on Jimin, stop acting like a baby."

"Bitch I wanted the window seat!!" Jungkook chuckled evilly.

"Maybe when we return."

"Maybe? You madafuka-"

"Mr. Park! Stop fighting. Or I'm putting you in the front. With me!" The teacher glared, and walked away.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I swear, I think this teacher has a crush on you. She doesn't see what you do."

Jungkook laughed. "Alright, mind to tell me why there's another van?"

"I told you! The other class members are also joining us. They study history too, dumbass. You never listen to me."

"Whatever."

They spent their travelling hours having great fun. Falling asleep now and then. Bickering, playing all over again.

Soon it was time for them to get down.

"Students, we are here at our destination. I want you all to get down one by one, without making a fuss. And stay together, don't run away. Come on!"

She was calling out names, in their alphabetical order. It was time for the besties to seperate.

"Jimin. When I go, find me again."

"Keep your dramatic ass to yourself. I swear before I come down, don't find a new pair. Wait for me!"

Jungkook sulked.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook got down.

"Kim Namjoon!"

"Lalisa Manoban!"

"Ugh why is his name PARK Jimin. How long should I wait." Jungkook whined. He then saw Jimin standing next to an unknown person, only half of his body visible.

He found out that it's Jimin because of his shirt.

"What is he doing, telling me not to find a new pair, and who the fu*k is he?! And why the hell is he fu**ing glowing?" He scoffed, storming towards them.

Since Jungkook doesn't give a flying fu♡k, he took his hands in his', before he dragged him away from that glowing person. He turned his face away, not even bothering to look at him.

"Bloody thick assed little traitor of a fu**ing bit♡h! What did I tell you about leaving me al- woah-" Jungkook blushed a crimson red.

He immediately took his hands away.

Oh shit

"Excuse me?"

He was about to faint. First, he dragged someone, who he doesn't even know of, then cursed at him- if that's not too much, he called his ass thick. And, the stranger is hot as fu♡k, and has a deep ass voice that scared the shit outta him.

"Uhm, sorry. Oh gosh- I'm so sorry. You see, I have a stupid friend, who has a thick- ugh! I just mistook you as him, alright- since he is literally wearing the same shirt oh gosh-"

The guy looked at him weirdly.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook you already found someone to replace me?!"

Jeon Jungkook

"See? There! That guy- and you are literally twinning." He shrugged. Jungkook doesn't know why this guy is not opening his mouth. He kept on a poker face the entire time.

"Woah!" Jimin exclaimed, "Are we soulmates?" looking at the same shirt as his'.

Hoseok came running towards his friend who was cruelly dragged by a bunny looking creature.

"Excuse me? Tae, do you know him?" He shook his head.

"Let's go." He guy with deep voice said before turning around, marching back to his place with his friend.

"Well, that was embarrassing-"

"I KNOW. I know that it's embarrassing Jimin. Stop mentioning it." Jungkook said, embarassed.

"Well, I thought you finally found someone that's handsome to talk to."

"Oh gosh, on top of all that, why does he have to be handsome?! Ugh it's embarassing." He whined.

"Jungkook and Jimin!! I told you to stay together what are you doing there!!"

"Oh shi-"

• • • •

"How long should we keep walking? Huhuhuuu"

"I think I'm losing my stamina." Jimin almost started crying. Why does he have to suffer like this.

They were walking in the forests for what it seems like hours now.

"Students, this will be the last shop we'll even see. We're going deep into the forest. So, please have something here. Snacks will be provided of course."

"Oh wow they're showing mercy!"

The place was crowded with students. Everyone was filling up their tummies. Jungkook and Jimin were eating like animals.

"Oh shgf I wjf jo hjnhry" Jungkook said, as Jimin moaned.

"Tae! Pass me the bottle, please."

Jungkook turned around. "What a familiar name,"

Boom. He saw the guy from earlier. Tae.

Jungkook saw him looking at him. Why is he staring back- Jungkook almost immediately turned back.

"Shit shit shit Ugh. I probably looked like an animal why does he have to look at me like that?!" The thing is, he's a messy eater.

"Probably?" Jimin snickered.

few hours later

It's already dark. Everyone was extra exhausted.

Well, not for Jikook.

They were excited.

Cause they'll be spending a night together in the camp. They were planning on watching something together.

"Mrs. Lee, is everything alright? Will it be enough for all the students.." The teacher who's the incharge of the second batch students asked.

"Ah, I don't know Mrs. Kim. Our tents are not that big. Just one person needs to be fitted. It would be uncomfortable to put three in one."

"Don't worry. Send one to us. We have space for one more." Mrs. Lee sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. You're a life saver."

"IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE SMALL HAHA"

Mrs. Lee sighed at the sound. "These kids, they're really notorious. I can't handle them." Mrs. Kim laughed.

"Jungkook! Stop running around like that. If you get hurt, who's gonna answer your parents?!" She yelled at Kook, who stopped running, giving a "im fu**ed" look.

"Finally! I thought she would never scold you. She always yells at me. Now I can close my eyes, in peace." Jimin dramatically said, making jungkook roll his eyes.

"Come here!" She called Kook, who went there. "Pack your stuff and move with Mrs. Kim. You'll stay with them."

Jungkook's whole world crashed beneath his feet.

No, he can't spend this night without his friend. He started apologising, and pleaded. But she never bothered.

Jungkook gave a goodbye hug to Jimin, with a gloomy face. Jimin returned the gesture, getting saddened as well.

"I'm gonna miss you. We'll find each other again." He said, finally letting go of his hand.

"I just asked him to move to the nearest tent, look at them being all dramatic. These kids." Mrs. Lee said, making Mrs. Kim laugh.

"Come on Jungkook. Bratty kid!" Mrs. Kim made Jungkook follow her, as she lead him to a tent of her section of students.

"Get in. This is where you'll be staying. Do not come out. The student inside will let me know if you did. And, don't worry, I'll talk to Mrs. Kim about letting you guys be together for tomorrow, yeah?"

Jungkook nodded, still sulking.

He was in for a great surprise.

"You?"

The guy inside the tent looked up. Surprised, as well.

"Tae, right? I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet ya," The guy hummed. Jungkook sulked. R00D

"Taehyung." He replied, returning his gaze back to the book he was reading. Extra r00d

"Okay, Mr. Taehyung. I got transferred here, because I was a lil too smart. I request you to leave some space for me." He spoke with sarcasm dripping in his voice.

"I'm not filling up your space, am I?" Jungkook scoffed. He went beside taehyung, and sat next to him, filling up his air pillow.

"What are you reading? Him and I...Is this a romance novel?" Jungkook peeked in. Taehyung immediately glared at him.

"Ever heard of privacy?"

"Whoops- ever heard of it. Sorry."

Taehyung is a quiet kid, always minding his own business. Hates talkative people, who tries to get into his personal space.

And Jungkook, is the exact opposite. Loves to get into people's personal space. Extremely talkative and annoying. A troublemaker, if you put it together.

Jungkook vigorously started spilling everything from inside his bag, to find something to eat. He found some biscuits, eyes shining bright after the tremendous discovery.

Taehyung made a face.

That's before he found something interesting. He found an underwear slipping. With Ironman stickers on it. Jungkook took a notice of it, and blushed. HE SAW IT!!

He tried playing it cool.

Taehyung bit his lips trying not to laugh. "You still wear that?"

"Oh NOW you're gonna talk?! Mind your own business Taehan or whatever."

Taehyung stopped smiling. He felt, strange. "Taehyung."

"Yeah whatever." So he asked something which was itching him since the very beginning.

"Hey, it's kind of strange. Have I met you before?"

I got the strangest feeling, this isn't our first time around. . .

"Now you would call me silly, I felt that too! Like I've seen you somewhere before." Jungkook replied, astonished.

"Uh- we are in the same school, of course."

"No, no. That's not it. I've never seen you. But it feels like I've known you. Get that?" Taehyung wouldn't lie, this is exactly what he felt.

"Whatever." He mumbled, focusing on the book. Jungkook rolled his eyes, before taking his shirt off.

Taehyung looked at him with a 'wtf' face. 'Seriously, this guy got no shame.'

His toned body, he tried not to blush. He kind of wanted to feel it. Teenage hormones, maybe?

Jungkook gave a smug face, knowing well what is happening beside him.

He immediately put a blanket on, trying to sleep.

"Good night." He mumbled cutely, to himself. Taehyung shook his head at the duality.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"Give me the details."

"What details?"

"You know it. The juicy details." Jimin smirked.

"Pervert! Nothing happened like you think." Jungkook blushed. It was a wonderful morning. With the sound of birds, the wind hitting their faces bringing a pleasant, pleasurable feeling inside.

Everyone got out of the tent. Jungkook kind of had a nightmare. He couldn't understand it, it felt weird. He didn't know why, he didn't talk to Taehyung after that.

They are walking towards the old kingdom, it's been a few minutes, jungkook lost sight of Tae. He kept searching for him.

"He's not behind. In the front." Jimin said.

"How do you kn-"

"As if it's so hard. Just admit that you like him."

"No! He's too arrogant for me."

Jimin smirked.

"Who is that guy near him?! Why is he so close to Taehyung? Wait he's literally grabbing his waist. Are they a couple?"

"hE'S tOo aRrOgaNT fOr mE." Jimin mocked him. "And he's Hoseok."

"That glowing thing?"

"Yeah. Don't be like that, he's a nice guy."

"Wait, how do you know him?"

"Well, last night I came out of my tent to search for you. And I saw him there. He was supposed to be with your boyfriend but seems like he got into some trouble and he was shifted or something."

"And he came in search of his friend, same like me! So we started talking, and he's such a sweetheart."

"Whatever, then who was your tentmate?"

"It was Namjoon. Not gonna lie he's a good guy. We had a nice talk."

"Jimin you literally make friends with every single thing you see." Jimin flipped his imaginary hair.

"Hey look!"

"Woahhh!"

There they are. At the kingdom. The kingdom where once Kim and Jeon lived.

"It's beautiful."

"Everyone stand in pairs. Please don't go missing, stay together. We'll go inside and visit the place. Follow the instructions carefully."

Everyone nodded, astonished by the beautiful luxurious building.

Jungkook kept quiet the whole time. As soon as his doe eyes landed on the sumptuous building, he felt something which is hard to put it into words.

He felt strange.

"You good bro? You look like you saw a ghost."

"I'm good." Jimin narrowed his eyebrows.

"This is the living room. And, unfortunately we don't have the paintings of Kim and Jeon. It's all locked up in a room, apparently. It's upstairs. Nobody has the keys."

"Why Mrs. Lee?"

"We have no idea. People say Kim locked it up for his own reasons."

"This is the King's couch!"

"It's so comfy hyungie. I love it."

"I had it made just for my baby. Only the best for you."

"Let's go upstairs, students." The teachers led them into a bedroom, a place where innumerable memories were made.

"This is their bedroom."

"Look at the stars. Aren't they shining extra bright for you, today?"

"Maybe it's for the both of us. Because we became one today."

They went inside, and saw the beautiful room. Jungkook felt his heartbeat raising. 'What is this feeling?'

He looked like he was about to cry. Overwhelmed in emotions. That he don't know of. He was in his own world, until,

"Jungkook?"

He turned back. His face visibly tensed at the new arrival of a certain someone.

"What're you doing here? Everyone left. Let's go."

"Why are you not gone, then? Why do you wait for me?"

Taehyung felt puzzled at the words. What's going on with him?

"Where is Jimin?"

"He's with my friend. Hoseok." Taehyung said, as he turned around, taking a look at the luxurious room.

Both of them still very oblivious to the fact that how many memories they have made in the same room they're laying their foot on.

"Why do you look like that?"

"I feel strange. Like, I've been here before. My head's aching."

"Chill, Jungkook. I feel the same too. Apparently many do. People say it leaves a great effect on someone who steps in here. Something horrible must've happened in here. Now, before we get into any trouble, let's go upstairs. They're all heading there."

Jungkook nodded, still not very satisfied with his answer. But nonetheless followed him, joining the students who are now heading upstairs.

"This is the most important part of the palace. 'The painting room'. You'll see multiple paintings, and a lot of beautiful stuff, ornaments of the olden days. Do not touch anything."

Tae and Kook entered together. There was a rope preventing them to touch anything belonging to the palace. Belonging to Kim and Jeon.

But Jungkook did.

There were two handprints of paint. One in green, one in purple. He touched the green one. It was too big for his fingers.

Taehyung held his hand and placed it on the purple one. It fit perfectly. He looked at Kook, eyes holding an unknown emotion. When their eyes met, Jungkook felt sick. This feeling, it won't go away.

What made him a little surprised is that, he found Taehyung's hand fitting oh so perfectly to the green print. Why would he do that?

"Purple is mine, green is yours. Let's create this as a symbol of our love."

"Cliché, but I like it. And when we have our first child, we'll let him/her do a handprint like us."

"Just one?"

"Who said? I want five."

They retreated their hands, and started to admire the beautiful things in the room. The white elegant tea cup, the painting board, the sword, everything was nostalgic.

Then the paintings on the wall, of course. Jungkook's breath hitched. His head was hurting like hell. It was a painting of a beautiful hangul dress, with shiny stones which was painted on the dress.

"I stiched it for you for the wedding. It should be very special."

His heart ached looking at the paintings of unknown eyes, nose, and ears. Not the full face. Just these, seperately. The elegant painting of someone's leg made him feel strange deep inside his gut.

The hands, and those long and gorgeous fingers. He wondered. . .

"Woah is that my hand? You really are an artist."

"You're a good artist yourself."

"Oh, really? Then I must admit, I love your legs. Should I draw them for you, baby?"

"They look familiar. ."

"Okay, class. Please come out. Let's head to the final place."

They all went downstairs, to the back of the palace. It was a big, beautiful garden.

"This is the. . . tombstone of Jeon. As you can see, by the name. The one beside is Kim's. They were buried beside each other."

Jungkook felt foreign to this place, unlike the others. Taehyung, on the other hand, felt otherwise.

"Do not touch anything students!"

Taehyung touched the block letters of Jeon Jung woo's name in the tombstone.

"AHHHHHHHH"

"WHY...WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE ALL ALONE?!"

"People say Kim comes here everyday, with flowers, and keeps it on his tombstone. People even started to call him crazy. Because he would come back everyday, hoping one day he'll wake up to take the flowers from him. Jeon loves flowers."

Everyone felt their heart break at the saddening story.

"I know you'll come back, petal. Hyung's waiting for you. I will."

...

"Ya?! Come get these flowers. I bought your favourite one."

...

"I've waited so long with these flowers for you, darling."

Taehyung hid his trembling hands inside his pockets. It felt so familiar. Nostalgic. This whole place felt, home.

"Let's head back kids! Please take all your stuff, don't miss anything."

Everybody started leaving. Hoseok grabbed Taehyung, "Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"N-Nothing." He has no idea why he's feeling this way. It feels like he found something which was lost, also it gives him a disturbing feeling because he can't figure out what that is.

'Probably because this is so sad. I'm too soft hearted. It'll be okay when we get home.'

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"Like promised, Jeon Jungkook, you can stay with your friend. I made arrangements." Mrs. Kim said smiling at Kook who gave a forced smile.

While their way back to the forest, taekook kept stealing glances. Not smiling, not awkward, just stares. Maybe, confused? Longing? Desperate?

Jungkook was deep into his sleep. Random dreams that made no sense were waving at him. But, something made him feel bitter.

"Our first time."

"I love you."

"Jungie what do you mean you don't rememb-"

"Will you marry me?"

"You can't get away from me."

"To be loved~"
"To love someone~"

"If not in this birth, I promise to find you again in all my births."

*loud panting*

Jungkook woke up, all sweaty. He looked so bothered.

"What the hell?! T-Taehyung?" He felt like his head's 'bout to burst. He just dreamt about the guy he barely knows. That's not it.

He dreamt about him being the king, and him being his better half. What's happening in here? Is this even possible? Or is he just overwhelmed by this little trip of his'?

"What does this mean?"

"It means that you should shut the fu*k up and sleep, and LET ME SLEEP!" A sleepy jimin yelled at him, before going to sleep again.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

a few days later

Taehyung and Jungkook are still at the "awkward stage" in their relationship. Not really close friends, just a smile when they see each other.

Jungkook was haunted by these dreams. Sometimes, he call it nightmares, sometimes, he loves to call it a fantasy world.

Where he dreams about a guy he doesn't even talk to that much. The reason for this awkwardness might be his dreams and this tangled up mistry itself.

He've been seeing all of these things in his dreams. If it's once, then it's nothing to worry about. But he has it almost every night.

There are tons he saw in his dreams.

;; back in time before hundreds of years ;;

"Happy anniversary, love."

"Hyung! Ah I love you." He hugged the taller male, grabbing the flowers from him, "Nigella?! You bought my favourite flowers!"

Nigella damascena, a gorgeous flower. Han sul made a bouquet out of it, which is his baby's favourite. The flower has another name; love in the mist or devil in the bush.

Jung woo have always been a lover for flowers, but this one, is his favourite.

[beautiful right?!]

"Anything for my baby." He embraced the smaller male.

It's their fifth anniversary. So the king and queen decided to spend their time together, with a small date.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Hush.. Don't be loud. People might hear. Jung woo giggled at his deep husky voice. They were going into the woods.

When they reached the place, Jung woo teared up.

It's the flower garden where they met years ago, for the first time. That just brought back all the memories.

"Remember?"

"How can I forget pabo?!" He hugged the king's waist tightly.

They both sat there, in a cozy attire Han sul stiched for them. He's very good at that. The rich kings images all went down. All that they are, is the hopeless teenagers that are in love, meeting for the first time all over again.

Jung woo made a crown out of the lilies, giggling as he wore it on Han.

"You look cute! Like a baby bear!"

"Oh yeah? Wanna see daddy bear?" He smirked as he wore it for jung woo as well, caging him in his strong arms. Jung woo blushed at the choice of words, and pushed him away.

"Get away, pervert!"

"You love the pervert, though."

They spent their wedding anniversary together, in joy, love, and what not. It was getting dark, and they decided to leave, not before kissing under the moonlight, in the witness of the stars.

When they got back home, they got some good scoldings from their parents, for not being with them in the special day.

Everything was going good and smooth. Except for one thing, Jungkook was forgetting things easily nowadays. He has a great memory, but he doubts it now.

He can't believe he almost forgot han sul's birthday. He even forgets simple things.

Sometimes he even forgets if he said something to someone, which concerned his husband very much.

"Baby, are you really okay?"

"Yes, hyungie, it's not a big deal. Now stop worrying."

"Maybe we should visit the doctor." His situation is getting worse now, which lead him to a decision like this.

They met doctor Jung, who found out about jung woo's condition.

"I'm really sorry to say this han, your husband is slowly losing his memory. It's usually induced. There isn't much possibility for this rare condition to occur naturally. Tell me one thing, is he always with flowers?"

Han sul was shocked after hearing this from his bestfriend, also their family doctor.

"Y-Yes. Why? He loves the smell of nigella."

Hoseok sighed, before he told him the heart wrenching truth.

"The chemical in the flower apparently makes people lose their memory, slowly. It isn't that bad, actually. But, seems to me that it's a little over dosed for your husband. That's the reason of the severe effect. It's too late now, tae. Apparently not many people are aware of this. Since it doesn't usually make a big effect."

[of course i made that up lol.. don't believe it]

Han Sung fell on his knees and cried his heart out. He put all the blame on himself. He thought he is the reason his baby is suffering.

That's how it all happened. Slowly, slowly, he lost his memory, and died eventually. Han sul was there for him through his every dark times.

'I killed him. I bought him that particular flower. I did. I KILLED MY HUSBAND!!"

When he died, everyone cried. Han sul did too. But not so much. Everyone was surprised. They thought the guy would lose his mind, considering how much the young couple loved each other.

He did, though. He did lose his mind. He went crazy. How can we say he didn't, if he sat on his tombstone, and waited for him to come alive again?

He ordered to bury his baby in their kingdom. And he believed, that he would come back. And they'd fall in love again.

He said his love would return for him. Everyone felt pity over the King. He've completely gone crazy.

And so, he waited every night, every day, in every storm, evey spring, every winter, for his baby to come alive. He held beautiful flowers in his hands, while he waited. He knows, his Jung woo loves them.

His heartbeat stopped one day, while he was longing for his love to come alive, again.

;; end of past ;;

Jungkook kept on hearing things, seeing visions from his dream. His once lost memory, slowly came back. Despite being the one that has completely lost his memory in the past, he did remember it all first.

The next time he saw Taehyung at his school, he didn't see Taehyung no more. All he saw was his Han Sul.

He reached out to him, and told him everything, but taehyung wasn't ready to believe him. Or maybe he thought so. He called him crazy, and walked away.

How can he believe, though?

He thought, 'Maybe it's the price I pay for forgetting my own husband in my past life. I made him wait for me so long.'

Taehyung was just not ready to accept his never-ending dreams, or what he considered, nightmares. It was hard to believe. He's getting all the visions Jungkook saw before.

Jungkook, though, couldn't make Taehyung believe him, was happy to watch him from afar. But luck wasn't on his side. Taehyung stopped coming to school.

He can't even see him now. He just disappeared, just like that. He was missing him. He tried to contain himself, asking about his Han sul to everyone he believes that would know.

But he got none.

Drowning in his agony, and that achingly longing feeling, he decided to go alone to the forest, to the kingdom. Their kingdom. To make him less lonely.

He went inside, and tried to relish all those memories, by looking at the pictures, paintings, their room, and everything. . .

He stopped in his tracks, when he saw that one door opened. One that no one has access to the keys. Only han sul and jung woo did. This caught him off-guard.

He remembered his teacher telling him about the room.

He stepped in, with authority, and got mesmerized by the view infront of him.

A big picture was hanging on the wall.

Followed by many others, including the above, which was being held by a delicate hands,

His han sul.

He was holding their picture, and shedding tears. Jungkook ran to him, shocked by the scene unfolding infront of him.

"This obviously isn't our first time in this place, right?" He said with a faint smile, as a lone tear ran across his face, all the way to his chin.

He hugged his husband in the past life, and his one, for the rest of his lives. Like they promised to meet, and vowed to love.

Jungkook pressed his petal-like lips with his berry ones, both relishing the moment, feeling that they went back time.

"I've waited so long with these flowers, for you, darling."

"Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years."

The End.

thanks for reading

honestly i didn't know if I'd post this. i wanted to delete this. anyways i had to because i worked hard on this and that's a lot of words lol

anyways hope you liked it, even it's a little much

lobe you

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.4K 64 12
-You don't even know ur sexuality, how can u dare to fuck me? -Now, after tasting u, I'm a hundred percent sure that I'm gay! Y'all will definitely l...
115K 2.7K 33
Taekook ONESHOTS♡ !! Warning!! -Top Kook -Bottom Tae -Contains INTENSE SMUT -Might have Gguktaekook. -NSFW
2.2M 29.3K 52
My pronouns: they/them I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS PRACTICALLY A FEETUS SO YES ITS BAD VERY BAD AND MOSTLY UNEDUCATED ON LIKE TOYS AND STUFF SO I GAVE Y...
1.1K 69 7
Different genres of Taekook love stories. Give it a try you'll like it... I hope