She fell first but he fell ha...

By fartbarti

๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข! Kickin it isnt populsr anymore but it's my childhod! I wannn share my twist t... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
First Tournament||Chapter 1
New Neighbor! || Chapter 2
Only if he knew||Chapter 3
Chaos before the Holidays|| Chapter 5
Miltons House|| Chapter 6
Dojo! ||Chapter 7
CAMP 1||CHAPTER 7
CAMP 2||CHAPTER 9

The Dinner|| Chapter 4

9 1 0
By fartbarti

A/N: JUST TO CLARIFY.. AGAIN. THE BREWERS HAVE BEEN IN SEAFORD FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR BUT.. THEY USED TO LIVE IN A APARTMENT THEN GOT A NICE HOUSE!!! So thats why they are new and Kims parents never heard of them.

KIMS POV:

I zip open my bag and look for my house keys. I place down the cakes as I start to worry. Oh no.. Oh no..! Where is it?!

After searching every single pocket, nook and cranny, there is nothing. I pick up my iPhone and dial my mom's number
RING..
RING..

I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for a response.

"Sorry the person you are reaching isn't available" and it goes into voicemail. I instantly hang up.

I try the same this with my dad but boom no answer.

Text message:

Mom

Mom, I can't find the house keys..

I turn off the phone. I look over at the Brewers. I hope Jack isn't grouchy anymore. I quickly infrom my mom that I will go to the Brewers.

I walk just a few steps over to their porch. Their house is light blue and has a white roof. Mine has the same format but instead of a light blue color it's light yellow.

I press the doorbell anxiously. Holding the cake tight. "Please be home" I mutter to myself.

Someone opens the door. A curly haired brunnette. Looks like she is in her early 40's. "Oh! Kim Crawford. You are very early." she says with a delightful smile.

"I lost the house keys.. May I come in?" she nods an as I walk in the house. I am invited with many baby pictures of Jack. It's so cute.

"JACK HONEY. ONE OF THE CRAWFORDS IS HERE." his mom yells. Her voice going from dancing on rainbow to someone who wants to rip your guts out.

"WAIT. I'M CHANGING." Jack yells back. "Sweetie you can wait outside his door.. It is on the right upstairs" I thank her and pass the cake to her.

I walk upstairs and I knock on the door to his room. I think it is his room. I hear some footsteps. "Mom. I said I am changing!" he opens his door and he is literally half naked. Only in his boxers with his toned abs. "KIM!" His voice cracks

"I-Im sorry!!". I said as I cover my eyes. He just pushes me into his room. I still have my eyes covered.

JACK POV:

I start rushing to find something to wear. Originally I was going to take my time and look nice for Ki- the Crawfords !

I quickly pick out a blue and black striped shirt and some skater jeans. "Are you done?" I quickly spray some cologne. "Almost" touch up my hair "yup you can open your eyes." As she takes he hands off her face, I can see her cute little cheeks blushing....

"So why are you uh here?" I say as I sit next to her on my bed. I assumed she is still embarrassed because she can't even look at me in the eye.

"I- couldn't find my house keys.." she said softly. I look out the window and have a idea. "Maybe you can climb through your window!" her eyes glow and finally she faces me.

"Okay.. But what if I fall?" I take her hand and guide her to the window. "Don't worry I got you.."

We open the window together and she is gripping on my hand hard. So hard, I can't feel the blood circulating through my hand. She steps on the first branch then the second. I follow behind her until the third to last branch. It was wobbly and then BOOM!

she is hanging from the tree. I grip her hand tight and I get out my second one to pull  her up. "JACK!!" "shh.. I got you.." I seriously doubt myself but this is Kim.  I use all my strength to pull her up and once I have I hold onto her as tight as I can. She wraps her legs around me. "Don't le go.." she whispers in my ear. Sh is shaking slightly.

I carry both of us into her house. I set her down to her bed. "Ugh I hate that tree. It and it's.. Ugly branches?" she tries to make up something mean about the tree but she come up with nothing.

"Well, I guess Ill go since you have to change." she smiles. "Thank you.. I'll climb back to your window later.." she seems kind of scared when she says that. Once she says that I hop out the window. I feel the areas she hugged so tightly and feel a warm feeling inside..

I don't like Kim Crawford.

KIMS POV:

I do some deep breaths and close the blinds on my window. I have to be fast with it so Mrs. Brewer doesn't get suspicious. I dress up in a blue polka dot dress and a pink cardigan. I put on some cute sandals and I put my hair down. Some hair spray and a heart clip will do the trick. I add some pink lip gloss, gloss and mascara. Do you think I am over doing it?

I place down my back pack and check if I have any homework left. I don't! I shove my phone in a pocket and open up the window. "You can do this Kim" Jack says as he was already waiting at the window.

I grip on all the leaves and step on each branch carefully. It went smoothly. 2nd time is always the charm!

Jack grabs my hips and guides me inside the house. He spins me around. I feel like th luckiest girl ever. "You look beautiful Kim"

"Wow! So I don't look beautiful everyday?!" I say pretending to be offended.

"I-uh.." I laugh at him an push his shoulder. Suddenly something hits him in the head (metaphorically) His smile just fades. "Im going to work on some homework.." he just walks away from me after the good time we were having. what just happened?

Brett texts me. Ugh this fake dating stuff.

B"just to let you know. You can't let anyone know about this stuff. It's only 2 weeks."

K"obviously. But I'm going to need something in return for this."

B"uh.. Like what?"

K"I don't know yet!"

B"also. Donna knows about us. Yesss!!!"

K"what did she say?"

B"she said that me and he should be lab partners so I accepted! "

K"your so dumb! Who will be my lab partner?! "

B"just find someone else. Anyways I gotta go, catch you later Kim."

I groan as I close my phone and I lay down on Jack's bed.  I look over at Jack who isn't looking at me. I mean I am a guest! So, I threw a pillow at him.

Still nothing. So I throw another pillow. "What do you want?"finally he looks at me

"Come on! I know you don't actually have homework" I yawn "can I take a nap. It will be 3 hours until my mom come over."

"Fine." he says as he picks up the pillows an place it back on his bed. I open my arms up for him. "Uhm. Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yea so? Your my best friend." he shrugs an gives in. We both hug eachother and I reposition my self. My nose underneath his ear. It brushing up against the start of his hairline.

My legs wrap around his waist and get comfortable. I feel so safe in his arms. I never felt like this before. My eyes close and I wish i could stay awake to experience this but i go to sleep with a smile on my face.

JACKS POV:

My heart is beading so fast and i slightly look over to see a peaceful angel. My heart flutters but i become skeptical over something. I wouldnt let my girlfriend cuddle with a boy like this.. shouldn't Brett know?

Ill just cherish this for now. I squeeze her tighter but not enough to hurt her or wake her up. I move some hair out of her face so her beauty will shine over the room. I sigh, I know we are just bestfriends but why am I getting these feelings?! She has Brett..

I put a blanket over us and just as I close my eyes. My door swings open. "Hey guys, just here to check up on- WHAT IS GOING ON?!"

Somehow Kim didnt wake up from the noise of my mom. "She just wanted a nap!!"

"Why are you all cuddly with her?! You dont even know her" my mom lowers her voice.

"She is my bestfriend from Karate?! I told you this when Harry was around" thats my moms ex boyfriend. One like all the others. She never listens to me.

"Gosh. Your just like you father. Always cuddling some girl. NO FUNNY BUSINESS OKAY?!" She slams the door and that wakes up Kim

"Mmmhph..." she rolls over, now she is on top of my chest.

"Kim?"

"yes..." she says groggily but not opening her eyes.

I wrap my arms around her back and stroke her skin lightly. Making circles around her back. "Mm..."

"You like it?"

She softly moves her head, which is supposed to be a nod. I stay in this position for a little while until i pull out instagram. I scroll on some pictures until I see a new picture of Brett and Donna?!

Oh Kim gots to know. I shake her lightly.
"Kim!"

She groans and flings my hand away. I look at her, sigh. I mean is the picture of Donna and Brett really that important? All they are doing is sharing an icecream. I look down at a peaceful Kim, one that I dont see very often! Then over at my phone.

Kim, the things you do to me!

"Kim, this is really important." I whisper in her ears. I have to be a good bestfriend. I dont wanna see her heartbroken all because of me?!

"5 more minutes.." she says softly barley putting that sentence in to words.

I sit up, making her sit up with me. And I open up the blinds to the next to us. As the sunlight shines on her face, she rubs her eyes and finally opens them.

"Good morning sleepy head" i tease her.

"Ugh, what do you want" i pass her a glass of water that i haven't drank yet and she finishes the whole thing. Once finished, she is fully awake now.

"So I was scrolling through instagram and boom there I saw it?!" I grab my phone and shows her the picture.

She looks unfazed, like she literally couldn't care. "Uh okay? All they are doing is licking the same ice-cream." She looks back at me "nothing wrong with that!"

She continues "they are best friends, we are best friends!" The word best friend made my heart ache. I mean it shouldn't?! Im not the one for her and she isnt the one for me..

"What time is it?" I check my phone "7:02" as she heard me say that she got off my lap and started fixing her hair. I had a full body mirror.

"Shoot! My parents will be hear under 30 minutes?!"

"Oh! OH" i also get up and fix my shaggy hair. Gotta look presentable to the lady parents but look good for Ki- me.

"Okay, so if you want to act good to my parents. Always agree to what they say! Never exit out the table, even if you have to use the bathroom real bad! Never ask about their work unless they are talking about it" Kim tells me so many rules, its hard to keep track.

Honestly, I want my mom to like Kim. My mom isnt the best person in the world but she is still my mom. 5 years ago, when my dad cheated with his secretary. My mom cracked. She became a alcoholic and dated so many dudes, if you fit them all in this house. You would think its a party.

"I have some tules of my own too! Neer talk about my family's past OR martial arts.. My mom hates martial arts.." She used to do karate with my dad and my grandpa.

Once Kim finishes fixing her clothes and hair, she turns around to me. "Do I look fine?"

"You look perfect.." i shouldve said fine! Oh you Brewer..

"Thanks.. I just really hope this goes well. My parents arent the most welcoming.." she says as she looks down to her sandals. I lightly put my fingers on her chin and make her face, face me.

"Dont worry, you see all this Jack factor" she smiles at my comment.

As we both stare into each other's eyes KIMS PHONE RINGS. "Yes hello Mom?"

They go off on a awfully long conversation but I don't understand because they are speaking in FRENCH!

After 2 minutes of watching Kim yell in French, she hangs up the phone and groans. "My mom said that she is leaving for her business trip early and they extended it for a extra 2 weeks because after making a deal in Japan, they will do one in China and the Philippines."

"Oh.. uh does my mom know?" She nods.

"To solve my 'problem' there was a spare key under the mat" she did air quotes at problem and i slightly smiled at it.

My mom barges in my room and clears her throat. She sounds like a nice English teacher?! "Kim, im sorry your parents couldn't make it"

"I know.. I should get going.." As Kim gets her phone and almost walks out the door.

"Kim you can stay! Right mom?" I say looking at my mom who didnt even try to stop our guest from leaving!

"I- uhm.. yeah Kim, I made some spaghetti" My Mom said looking at me and I dont know why she is so bummed out now.

We all make our way to the dining table and dig in. It was very silent like a libary and all you can hear is people slurping spaghetti. I was sitting next to Kim and we both finished our food. I was just waiting and waiting for someone to say something until Kim finally cracked.

"So, Ms.Brewer, this spaghetti is amazing..! " Kim says smiling awkwardly and my mom just looks at her." thank you! I am a cook at the new restaurant down the street." I sigh in relief as when the silence is broken.

Now they are talking about random things that was originally cooking to the renovation of the mall?! Honestly I get super bored until the doorbell rings. I'll get it!

I open the door and I see my dad and I look down to see my 8 year old sister! "Charlotte!!" I reach down and give her a huge hug. Both Kim and mom walks over. Laughing turns into glares.

"David." my mom glares at my father. I pick up my sister and I hold Kim's hand. "You probably don't want to see this" I whisper in Kim's ear

Once we enter my room, al we can hear downstairs is screaming and me, Kim and Charlotte sit in a circle.

Kim thought of a game. "Charlotte, I'm Kim. Want to play a game?" Charlotte nods and I just watch them. Kim is so good with my family.. Gosh bro..

I just sit down and both Kim and Charlotte are messing around with my desk. I don't mind as long as they are happy. Kim plugs in her iPod into the speaker so all the yelling is gone.

They both dance their hearts out... It's scary honestly. Like no offense but their dancing is, I can put it into words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
82.5K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
152K 5.6K 26
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !