NOELLA

Av alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... Mer

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 54

566 15 0
Av alicat252

The last five days have been incredible . We've done so many things together and some of the activities just Luka and I . I'm so glad the girls and I planned this trip and actually went through with it , we've all gotten so much closer I feel very blessed to have the friends I do .

One of the activities we did was parasailing. It's truly something I never thought I would do but Asia and Katya talked me into it and I'm so glad I did the view of Malta from all the way up was incredible. I went a few times once with Luka and i , another with Kat and on the last time with my twin Alessio . Romeo went on and screamed so loud as the sail took off we all died laughing .

After parasailing we all went on a hike to see some of the ruins here in Malta and we even went into a cave . Every thing here is so beautiful and historical . Halfway on the hike Katya forced Rocco to carry her up the rest of the way . I really don't understand how such a skilled assassin has such terrible cardio as she does .

In the cave Luka and I snuck away for a make out he tried to take it further but Alessandro found us and ripped me away from Lu and threw me over his shoulder and carried me over to where the rest of the the group were . I was dying laughing as Luka cursed him out .

On the hike we even had a fancy picnic set up on on of the cliffs . The chef from the boat made us a great meal once again. At lunch Everyone was asking about Lu and I's upcoming trip to Russia and Katya was complaining that Lu didn't invite her . She tried to convince him to let her come along saying it was her home country as well and he had no right to tell her no .

Luka then just told her he wanted alone time with me which we rarely get for extended periods of time . Katya shut up after that realizing if she came she would be dragging me to all her favorite places and Lu would be furious the whole time . Lorenzo and Andreas we giving us updates on how the adoption process was going so far .

Alessandro and Selena confessed that they were starting to try for a baby . I got so excited just thinking about Ales as a dad . He's amazing with Nova and I know just how much nova wants a little brother or sister . I was a little surprised due to a conversation aless and I had months ago where he told me he wasn't ready to have a baby , but I decided it wasn't the moment to bring that up .

On one of the mornings our group got up early to go scuba diving which I hadn't done in so long . Javi Diego and I had all been certified scuba divers for years it was one of my dads favorite activities to do on vacation and made sure we learned how to do it safely.

The water here in Malta is incredible we got to see many different living things under the water and even a few ship wrecks . Kenji and Gabriel got the scare of their lives when looking inside a shipwreck a large fish popped out at them .

Later that same day all us couples separated to do our own thing . Lu organized for us to go on a sail boat and to sail all over Malta . It's was really beautiful but I'm not sure I'll ever step on another sailboat . The closet I've ever been to seasickness was on the sailboat .

I didn't throw up but I definitely didn't feel good while we were moving but I pushed through it just to experience the view . Lu felt bad that I didn't feel good but I kept telling him it wasn't his fault and that I had never experienced any kind of seasickness before so there was no way he could have known .

Right now we're having our last meal here in Malta , breakfast . Everyone else is leaving in a few hours to go back to New York but Lu and I are leaving in thirty minutes to head to Russia . We'll be staying in Luka's apartment in Moscow instead of his family's compound .

When I asked why he said if we stayed at the compound his grandmother would walk in unannounced when ever she wanted and he wanted privacy to do whatever he wanted to me whenever he wanted .

After saying goodbye to everyone Luka and I took a car to the private airport in Malta where Lu's private jet was waiting for us . Once on board we took off not too long after. Then Lu and I joined the mile high club together .

We landed in Moscow in the late afternoon , Lu's personal guards were waiting for us in their cars along with Lu's favorite car to use while in Russia a McLaren 720S coupe . It's definitely a sexy car .

The drive to Luka's apartment is kinda long from the private airstrip the Petrova family owns . We spend most of the car ride singing along to music and laughing. Sometimes I catch myself laughing and can't believe I'm the same person I was a year ago .

A year ago before coming to live with my brothers I hardly ever showed emotion even with Javi and Diego I constantly felt like I had to be everyone's rock and if I wavered in emotion everything around me would crumble . I truly didn't realize how depressed I was until recently.

Realizing I probably got stuck in my head Lu runs his hand up and down my thigh . I squeezed his hand in acknowledgment. Thirty minutes later Lu pulled into the private garage for his apartment .

Luka's apartment is incredible the view is spectacular. We decided to have a quiet night in and just order food from Luka's favorite restaurant and just watch a couple movies . I can't wait to see what lu has planned for tomorrow.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

38.6K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
Their little Sunshine Av sha_maya

Allmän skönlitteratur

23.3K 614 18
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
355K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...