My notes

Nalysa05 által

Just some stories that i just made up in my mind. I will try to make it as my book if u guys interested in it. Több

Noona or Dongsaeng?
The Lily Kingdom
The Mafia's soft spots
Don't worry
Songs of the sea
Blind Girl
Our Favourite Senior
The Jeon Triplets
Oh no! Ghost!
Don't leave me alone again
Cuteness Overload
To the sea, we go!

A little song

7 1 0
Nalysa05 által

In a abandoned house where everything is messy and dirty. Rats and cockroaches living their and make home inside it. There is a lot of broken glasses everywhere.

A police officer with his partner having their night stroll in the woods because of a disturbing sound. Some joggers who want to jog in the woods heard a sound like someone is singing.

As what is like the joggers description, they heard someone singing out of nowhere and decided to follow the voice.

Both police officer find themselves in front of a abandoned house, where the voice is still singing. The haunting voice scared them a bit but they brave  themselves and walk in...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

86K 2.4K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
81.6K 2.4K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
8.4M 502K 64
The fiery sequel to Death Is My BFF Rewritten and 2016 WATTY AWARDS winner... The book you should read before this one is "Death is My BFF Rewritten...
873K 30.1K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...