Jikook AU⁹ | Falling In Love...

De Amii_OT7

🐥🐰 : Alternate Universe ❤️ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin... Mai multe

1 | Go Sleep You Little Kid
3 | The Moon Is Pretty
4 | You Are So Annoying
5 | Little Secret
6 | Now I'm Regretting
7 | Boyfriends? Aren't We?
8 | Caught Red Handed
9 | I'll Be The Bold One Then
10 | Falling In Love Again 💗
My Books: Index

2 | You Are Missing The Whole Point

1.8K 144 29
De Amii_OT7

09.10.2023📍

🥀

"How long do we stay here? I already wanna go home~ I'm so tired..." Jimin collapses onto the dance floor in a starfish position. They were in their practice room, non stop practicing for last 3-4 hours.

"Wanna go home too, my muscles are so sore..." Jin whines, sitting down on the floor with his back attached to Namjoon's back. "Ahh... that's right... Namjoon-ah, your back is so good, be my bed for some days, my muscle pain will disappear within a week~"

Namjoon wheezes covering his face. "Hyung, you sound like an ahjussi..."

"What do you mean by 'like ahjussi', he is an ahjussi Namjoon Hyung" Jungkook chuckles sitting crossed-leg beside Jimin's head, who at once lifts his head and scooches a little up to place it into Jungkook's lap.

"No... what are you... don't... hyung...." Jungkook struggles to keep his head above the ground, he didn't want him to place it on his legs, just for teasing him.

Jimin giggles but keeps pushing his head down and back into his lap, they fight like kids in a corner, forgetting about others in the room.

"Yahh please... my head wants a soft surface..." Jungkook finally stops his attempts. Jimin sighs in relief as he places his head down in his lap. Smiling so beautifully, looking above at Jungkook who is smiling at him too.

He finds him so cute like that, that his heart hammers inside. He can't do it.

He lifts Jimin's head a little up in his palm and lays down diagonally, placing his head on his stomach. "This is better..." Jimin yawns, curling in a ball on his side.

"Wake me up after 10 minutes..."
"Hmmm..."
"Don't hmmm, it vibrates directly in my ear..." Jimin tiredly chuckles.

Jungkook hummes again with a smitten smile. Jimin places his hand in the centre of his stomach, before finally drifting off to sleep.

.

When Jimin wakes up, he finds himself on a couch in one of their studios. He rubs his sleepy eyes before sitting up and finds Jungkook sitting on a chair in front of him, working on his songs.

"Did you carry me all the way here from the practice room?" He asks surprised.
"Hmm... you aren't that heavy. It was easy."

Pink graces Jimin's cheeks, his stomach flutters, as usual.

"What do you mean easy Jungkook, our practice room is all the way down in that one corner, you literally carried me through all those sections filled with staff and other group's studios?" There was a little panic in his voice now.

Jungkook swivels around on his chair to find a really cute looking Jimin, sitting like a small baby on his couch.

"Even if it was 2 floors down, I wouldn't leave you in the practice room alone."

Jimin looks away from his big round eyes. He is awfully honest. And cute. And handsome. Too much for Jimin's beating heart.

"Why would you do that... What will others think? And our members... They didn't say anything?"
"Umm... I told them I'm staying back so they left one by one... and about others, why does it matter...?"

"Jungkook..."
"You are thinking too much Jimin hyung."
"I guess you're right..." Jimin contemplates and then stands up from the couch.

"Thank you for looking out for me..." He takes a few steps ahead, crowding Jungkook's space all of a sudden. "That was so sweet of you..."

Jimin wraps his arms around his neck, hugging him for a few seconds, his body hovering above his thighs.

Jungkook suddenly places his hand on his back, and pulls him in his lap. Jimin gasps and parts away to look into his eyes. There was nervousness pooling into those black orbs, but at the same time he looked curious.

"There's something I want to tell you for so long..." Jungkook whispers, and having him this close while he is sitting in his lap is making Jimin's heart race so bad. He feels so shy like that.

"Does it have to be this way? I can sit on the couch..." Jimin replies biting his lips as the whole ordeal is freaking him out for no reason.

They have been way more close a lot of times, that he himself doesn't understand this shift in the air suddenly.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"
"No... I didn't mean that..."
"Am I making you shy? Is your heart going to explode?"

Did he hear it right? His breath gets caught in his throat.

"What...?" After a few moments of silence he finally asks.

"Was just teasing you..." Jungkook chuckles, a way to ease his nerves. He removes his arm from his back, and Jimin gets up from his lap, taking a few steps backwards.

"Did you really want to tell me something or was it teasing too..."
"Was just playing with you hyung... you were supposed to whine, and hit my shoulder with a laugh... but you turned so serious..." Jungkook was fumbling with words this time, trying hard to cover up.

Jimin looks at him with a slightly raised eyebrow.
"So... can I ask you something? Please answer me honestly without chickening out!"

Jungkook bites his lips before returning his gaze with a newly found confidence. It's a now or never situation for him.
"If you promise that you won't chicken out after."

"I'll be brutally honest."
"I'll be glad."

"Then tell me, the way you look at me, I don't think that's normal? Am I tripping on air or there's something else..." Jimin's face turns hot pink. Jungkook's face isn't any different.

"How do I look at you?" He asks brazenly. Jimin can't believe the confident smirk on this little devil's face.

He inches closer to him again, expecting for him to turn away like always but instead, he waits for him to come close.

Jimin's stomach flutters but he doesn't show it on his face while he takes another chair and opens a browser on Jungkook's computer.

He opens YouTube and types in something. The video starts and it's all filled with how Jungkook can't look anything apart from Jimin. How he looks at him differently but doesn't look at others the same way.

Jungkook watches the small video of 3 something minutes with a rather proud & smitten smile.

After it ends, Jimin turns to look at him.

"Is that just for nothing?"
"No... It's because you are special..."

Jimin gasps, tilting his head back.
"Were you aware?... That you are looking at me like that..."

"That video we just saw... did you not see it's already watched and liked?"
"Did you...?"
"That's my computer... in my studio... if not me, then who else?"

Jimin's heart races even more, he can't believe it. They keep their gazes locked, like every single time, not able to break the eye-contact.

Jimin finally moves ahead and places a hand on Jungkook's forehead, checking his temperature. Jungkook removes his hand, chuckling.

"You are not sick. You are speaking all these things in your right mind and not running away like always? What has gotten into you Jungkook? Where did my old, shy Jungkookie go??"

Jimin is shy, but it cannot be much more than the surprise he is feeling. Jungkook threads their fingers together, a little shy this time, as if his little shy personality is summoned.

"Your shy Jungkookie is breaking free hyung... It's been more than 3 months since I'm aware how I behave around you... I don't know why I do that... You are just cute... even though you are a hyung... and I love looking at cute things..."

Jimin covers his face with both his hands, happy, shy, and melting. "This is unbelievable... I find you cute because you are our maknae... and you are telling me You find me cute? Unbelievable!!"

Jungkook chuckles, "I think you are missing the whole point here. But it's okay. I forgive you since you are cute."

Jimin giggles again throwing himself on Jungkook, sitting in his lap again. Jungkook immediately wraps his arms around his waist, sighing on his shoulder.

He doesn't know if he'll be able to tell him soon or not. He doesn't know if Jimin just forgot the point of conversation or is he just too shocked that he is choosing to overlook at the moment.

All he knows is, he finally feels a step closer. Jimin finally knows Jungkook looks at him & only him with those eyes. He knows he's special to him.

🥀

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

198K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
266K 18.3K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
270K 14.1K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
6.5K 237 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...