π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš†πš’πšπš‘ πšƒπš‘πšŽ...

By kaykay12002

Rebecca Anderson still hasn't gotten over the death of her husband George O'Malley. But when Mercy West and S... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš (πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 𝟼-𝟷𝟺)
π™Έπš—πšŸπšŠπšœπš’πš˜πš—
πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ'𝚜 π™³πšŠπš’ π™ΌπšŠπšœπšœπšŠπšŒπš›πšŽ
πš‚πš’πš–πš™πšŠπšπš‘πš’ π™΅πš˜πš› πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ
π™·πš˜πš˜πš”, π™»πš’πš—πšŽ π™°πš—πš πš‚πš’πš—πš—πšŽπš›
π™·πš˜πš  π™Έπš—πšœπšŽπš—πšœπš’πšπš’πšŸπšŽ
πš‚πšŠπš—πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš›πš’
π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšŠπš—πš π™°πš•πš• π™·πš’πšœ π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
πš†πš’πšπš‘ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙸'πš– π™±πš˜πš›πš— π™°πšπšŠπš’πš—
πš‚πš‘πš˜πšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš’πšœπšπšŽπš–
πš‚πšžπš™πšŽπš›πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš”
π™²πšŠπš—'𝚝 πšπš’πšπš‘πš π™±πš’πš˜πš•πš˜πšπš’
π™°πš•πš–πš˜πšœπš π™Άπš›πš˜πš πš—
πšƒπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ π™°πš›πš–πšœ 𝚘𝚏 π™Όπš’πš—πšŽ
πšƒπš‘πšŠπš'𝚜 π™ΌπšŽ πšƒπš›πš’πš’πš—πš
πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš'𝚜 π™Άπš˜πšπšπšŠ π™Άπš’πšŸπšŽ
πš‚πš•πš˜πš  π™½πš’πšπš‘πš, πš‚πš˜ π™»πš˜πš—πš
π™°πšπš›πš’πšπš πšŠπš—πš 𝚊𝚝 π™ΏπšŽπšŠπšŒπšŽ
π™³πš’πšœπšŠπš›πš–
πš‚πšπšŠπš›πš π™ΌπšŽ πš„πš™
π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 π™³πšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽ π™ΌπšŽ (π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšŠπšŽ π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝 π™Άπš˜)
𝙿.𝚈.πšƒ. (π™Ώπš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšˆπš˜πšžπš—πš πšƒπš‘πš’πš—πš)
π™Άπš˜πš•πšπšŽπš— π™·πš˜πšžπš›
π™½πš˜πš πšπšŽπšœπš™πš˜πš—πšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ π™Έπšœ π™·πš˜πš  πš†πšŽ π™³πš˜ π™Έπš
πš‚πš˜πš—πš π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš˜πš—πš
π™Έπš'𝚜 𝚊 π™»πš˜πš—πš πš†πšŠπš’ π™±πšŠπšŒπš”
πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš
𝙸 πš†πš’πš•πš• πš‚πšžπš›πšŸπš’πšŸπšŽ
πš„πš—πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŽπš π™Όπš’πš—πš˜πš›
π™΅πš›πšŽπšŽ π™΅πšŠπš•πš•πš’πš—πš
πš‚πš‘πšŽ'𝚜 π™Άπš˜πš—πšŽ
πšƒπšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŽπšŠπš
πš†πš‘πšŠπš π™Έπšœ π™Έπš π™°πš‹πš˜πšžπš π™ΌπšŽπš—

π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™Όπš˜πšžπš›πš—πš’πš—πš

360 10 0
By kaykay12002

𝚂𝟼 𝙴𝟷

'𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'
                                                     -𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚊 𝙼𝚎𝚒𝚛

Rebecca was watching Derek do surgery on George's brain to try and save him, since she was his wife she couldn't operate but she begged them to let her in and they caved and they let her.

"Anybody know if he's a donor?" Owen asked.

Rebecca started hyperventilating and backing up from the table George was on.

"It's okay. Slow down. Okay, come on. Slow down" Owen said and took her mask off. "breathe"

It took Rebecca a while to calm down, but she finally did.

"His I.C.P. went through the roof. We did everything" Derek said.

"Chief, his organs are viable for now. But it won't be long until he's Acidotic and Hypothermic. Is he a donor?"

"Um, I - I don't know. I called his mother. She's on her way. Let's close him up and get him to the I.C.U. In case she wants to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was leaning on the sink when Lexie and Mark came into the scrub room.

Lexie sighed and looked through the glass to where George lays. "Who said that was George? Why do we think that's George?"

Rebecca turned to look at Lexie. "Meredith said... I don't know" she said and rubbed her forehead.

"That's not George" Lexie said looking back at George. "Look... Look at his feet. Look how tall he is. That's not George"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was standing with Cristina, Lexie, Mark, Bailey, Callie, Mark, Owen, and Derek looking at Meredith and waiting for her to tell them why she thinks it is George. And Richard was standing beside Meredith.

"He wrote in my hand," Meredith told the group.

"With a pen?" Mark asked.

"What did he do?" Richard asked.

"In your hand? What does that-" Cristina said but was cut off.

"No, he grabbed my hand and he squeezed it, and he wrote with his finger"

"He wrote with his finger?" Derek asked.

"You know, in my hand. He wrote 007"

"Well, give..." Bailey said and moved closer and grabbed Meredith's hand.

"I don't understand," Derek said.

"Okay, what did I write?" Bailey asked Meredith.

"Joe?"

"N- No! No, I did not write Joe" Bailey said.

"Are- Are you serious?"

"Grey, do you mean this may not be O'Malley?"

"This is funny"

"Did anyone try and call O'Malley? Can we get him on the phone?" Richard asked.

Everyone but Meredith and Richard pulled out their phone to try and call George.

"I'm telling you, he squeezed my hand"

"Just sh- shut it. You don't get to talk anymore. You don't get to talk ever again" Bailey told Meredith.

"I could've sworn it was George"

"I got voice mail," Cristina said.

"He's not answering," Lexi said.

"He has a freckle on his right hand. It's shaped like Texas. I used to tease him about it" I'll check" Rebecca said and started to walk into George's room.

Rebecca walked in and walked to George's bed and took his hand looked to see if the person in the bed was George and once she saw it was she broke down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was leaning against the waiting room desk with Bailey beside her and she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"This doesn't feel real. Does this feel real to you?" Rebecca asked Bailey.

"No. I don't know" Bailey said with her eyes closed.

"Oh, crap. I don't want... I can't-"

"Mnh-mnh. Don't walk away now. Come on"

Rebecca sighed and walked up to George's mom. "Mrs. O'Malley... I'm so sorry"

Mrs. O'Malley's voice breaks a little. "You are his wife. In god's eyes, you will always be his wife. You should decide about his Organs. You should decide"

"But, um-"

"I can't do it, Becca. I can't do it. You understand? Ronnie and- and Jerry, they're off on some fishing expedition in Alaska, and they're gonna come home and I have to tell them that Georgie... That's all I can do. That's all I can... I can't I- I can't... Even see him like this. I can't. You need to do this for me. Can you do this for me?"

Rebecca stares at her and nods her head a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was standing near George's coffin with friends and family.

"There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens... A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant, and a time to uproot the plant, a time to kill and a time to heal... A time to read down and a time to build... A time to weep... And a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing"

Rebecca saw Izzie walk away and then when the funeral was over Alex, Cristina and Meredith walked to find Izzie but Rebecca made her way to Joe's because she wanted to drink the pain away even though it's the the answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Rebecca went to Joe's after George's funeral she just disappeared and no looked for her because they knew she needed her space. But they did text her everyday but she never responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: no

{896}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 938 33
AU: Derek cheats on Meredith after their argument about the Alzheimer's trial. Meredith couldn't bare Seattle anymore, seeing him every day - leavin...
150K 1.9K 34
When Seattle Grace transforms into Seattle Grace Mercy West, Melonie Ann Grey comes in as a third year resident from Mercy West and continues her res...
1.2M 29.4K 70
"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?" "What makes you t...
38.4K 673 21
Y/n and Alex have had a very hard and complicated relationship, but was it really all the complicated. Find out when you read this book. Reader x...