𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐆...

80srog द्वारा

❝ i'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby ❞ - 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛... a boy who is the equivalent to a teenage dirtbag a... अधिक

TEENAGE DIRTBAG
1. [ new town ]
2. [ new friend ]
3. [ cullens ]
4. [ accident ]
5. [ car crash ]
6. [ doctor cullen ]
7. [ pretty boy ]
8. [ the favour ]
9. [ weather ]
10. [ men ]
11. [ questions ]
12. [ vampire ]
13. [ question ]
14. [ bonding ]
16. [ gay son ]
17. [ the family ]
18. [ family introductions ]
19. [ nightmare ]
20. [ baseball ]
21. [ non human ]

15. [ girl talk ]

2.8K 140 4
80srog द्वारा

TEENAGE DIRTBAG

chapter 15

[ girl talk  ]

since ethan had left the few cullens he was with, he had been on the lookout for bella. how she figured it out, ethan had no idea. well, it's not like they were that slick about it, especially edward; that's not the point, however.

the jaylin boy currently had a free lesson and you know who else had a free lesson? bella. it was the perfect opportunity to hunt this girl down and have a nice little talk with her.

personally, i think that sounds a little intimidating but since it is ethan we are talking about, i guess it's okay. besides, he doesn't seem to care.

ethan roamed the halls of the school before entering the library. he was about to give up because quite frankly, his legs were tired despite the fact it had been ten minutes. however, as he walked into the library, his eyes landed on a certain brunette he could recognise from a mile away.

the library was fairly empty as he walked up to her, she had the same book in her hand as the one she had bought from the bookshop only yesterday. "bella." ethan spoke quietly, sitting down beside the girl whose eyes swapped from the book to the boy now beside her as he dumped his backpack onto the ground.

"oh, hey, ethan." she smiled a warm smile, a look of innocence in her eyes. if ethan didn't know any better, he would say bella had no idea that vampires existed based off of her innocent demeanour; he did know better, and he knew that wasn't the case.

"watcha reading there?" ethans plan of action was simple, try to get into the small talk before bringing up the whole 'the cullens are actually vampires' topic. it should be easy considering ethan likes to think he is pretty stealthy and besides, small talk is easy when the two people are already friends, right?

bella smirked slightly as she looked at the boy. ethan had known bella long and well enough to know what that smirk meant, so apparently ethan wasn't as stealthy as he originally thought. "oh, for fucks sake." ethan groaned, knowing his plan had failed within the first ten seconds.

"how the fuck did you catch on?" ethan murmured, not too thrilled about the situation. "you're not exactly slick, ethan." bella grinned widely, clearly finding ethans annoyance amusing in this situation.

"yeah, tell that to your vampy boyfriend." ethan shrugged, leaning back into the chair as he crossed his arms over his chest. "so, how'd you figure it out, huh?" ethan questioned the girl with a raised brow who now closed her book, setting it down on the small desk in front of her.

"well, i was suspicious at first. not eating, not here when it's sunny... edward's mind-reading confession was a bit weird too but i was already suspicious before he said that." she explained before pointing down to her book, "this book is about the supernatural, i bought it so i could find more information about the supernatural, obviously. and, well, they kind of fit the description of vampires pretty well." the girl laughed lightly before looking back at ethan who couldn't help but do the same.

"then what? how'd you figure it out for sure they were vampires?" ethan raised his brown in curiosity as he waited for the girl's answer.

"i followed edward into the woods and-"

"wait a fucking second, you followed edward into the woods?" ethan spoke slowly just to make sure he was hearing this correctly. bella nodded her head in confirmation. ethan went silent for a second, his mouth agape as he just stared at her, "bella, what the fuck? why would you follow someone into the woods, especially edweirdo?"

"i wanted answers." bellas response was short and blunt, and ethan only stared at her more dumbfoundedly than before. "well that's determination if i've ever heard it." ethan muttered quietly before speaking up once again, "so, i'm assuming you got your answers?" it was a dumb question, ethan knew that. obviously, she got her answers.

bella nodded once more as she shrugged, "and now what, you and edward are... what? little lovers? love birds?" ethan's tone grew teasing as a grin broke out on his face.

"you can't be saying much, you obviously have the hots for jasper," it was bellas turn to tease as ethan shook his head, denying the accusation. "what?! no, no way." he shook his head, but the more he thought about it, the more he felt his face growing red.

"you're blushing!" bella laughed, pointing at the boy's red face as he pushed her finger down, "fuck off, i do not have the hots for jasper." he denied once more.

"aww, is little ethan embarrassed? don't be, it's obvious he likes you too." the swan girl smiled at ethan whose face was still heating up to a bright red colour. "psh, as if." ethan scoffed.

"i'm serious! have you not seen how he looks at you?" she questioned, her tone growing more serious and losing the teasing tone. "what? no? how does he look at me?" ethan furrowed his brows at her words, suddenly feeling his heart rate pick up.

"he looks at you like you're the prettiest thing he's ever seen, like you've been married for 50 years. you really haven't noticed?" she asked. ethan felt his heart skip a beat at bellas description, it couldn't be true, could it? heck, ethan didn't even know if jasper was into boys.

"huh..." was all ethan could get out, thinking deeply about what he was just told. if it was true... ethan wouldn't necessarily mind. i mean, ethan did think he was a pretty sight to see. and the way his nose crinkled slightly when he laughed, or the way his brows furrowed and a small crease would form in between his brows when he was serious about something. or when they were alone jasper would play ethans gloved hands...

holy shit. "maybe i do like jasper..." ethan spoke quietly in realisation, his eyes widening at the thought. but jasper was a vampire, and ethan... well ethan was whatever he got going on. but that was the thing, he would never tell anyone about it. how could he even be with jasper if jasper never knew the real him?

"maybe?! you do!" bella grinned, cutting off ethans train of thought for the time being. "oh, cmon, you've got to tell him!" she continued her big grin, finding joy in the situation that was currently happening.

"no way, nuh-uh. not happening. never." ethan shook his head. "you're ethan jaylin, since when were you scared to speak your mind?" bella challenged, raising her brow.

"well, apparently now. new second, new me." ethan shrugged, leaning back in his chair once again. before bella could speak anymore, the bell rang from above indicating their free lesson was over. ethan grabbed his backpack up as he swung it over his shoulder, "hmm... time for history, so thrilling." ethan spoke unenthusiastically.

"got to go, gonna walk the longest route to history there is." ethan shrugged as he turned around before bella piped up, causing him to stop in his tracks. "isn't jasper in your history class? don't think he would like it if you were late. besides, that means you have less time to spend with him." bella grinned as she knew exactly what she was doing.

"you know what's funny? my leg actually hurts so.. i think i'm gonna go as fast as i can so i can make sure to be there early. loved this little girl talk session. bye bells!" ethan yelled as he walked out of the library, now pretending to limp, a grin made its way onto his lips as he knew who he would be seeing in only a minute's time.

alex speaks

boo! it's october guys and i'm so excited!! apparently since it's october which means halloween soon i now have a lot more motivation to write for this fic?? not gonna question it because motivation is motivation.

also i kind of spoke to you guys near the beginning of the book wanted to make my own little appearance which was just so thrilling

anyways, i plan to write a lot this month, so get prepared for more chapters!!

don't be a silent reader !
word count : 1408

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

58.4K 2K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...
201K 7.5K 105
This is what I like about photographs: - They catch people in their rawest moment - They freeze good memories - They're proof that once, for a heartb...
9.7K 497 45
Clayton and Christina Hayden have always been close. They are twins, after all. Their parents died when they were 12, and since then, Clayton has mad...
417K 11.6K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...