𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜�...

بواسطة ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers 💜 (English is not my first language) المزيد

Introduction 💜
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy family❤️

[ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ'ꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ]-ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ

3.1K 235 35
بواسطة ot7_bang_tan

(11:55pm))

The kim brothers were sleeping while cuddling with each other when suddenly

*cough*
*cough*

"Joonie? Are you ok?"

*cough*
"Yeah hyung I am fine, it's jus- *cough*"

"Wait, have some water" yoongi got up from the bed. He stood beside namjoon's side but saw the water jug empty.
"I'll go get water for you joonie"

"Ok hyung" namjoon nodded.

Yoongi then went downstairs but when he was going towards the kitchen, his eyes went big as he saw the living room wall decorated

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!!"

Yoongi looked back and saw both jungkook and namjoon standing clapping and wishing him with a huge smile on their faces.
"I forgot about my birthday, you guys remembered?"

"Ofcourse, we can never forget our precious hyung's birthday" jungkook said walking closer to yoongi. He bent down a bit and gave kiss to yoongi's both round soft cheeks.
"Happy birthday my yoonkitty"

"Thankyou kook,hyung love you alot" yoongi said hugging him.

"Hyung huh? What about my yoonkitty?" Jungkook asked hugging back.

"Yoonkitty love you too kookie" yoongi said chuckling.

Namjoon also joined the hug kissing yoongi's head
"Happy birthday hyung, may god give you a healthy long life and you stay always happy"

"Thankyou namjoon, kitkat love you" yoongi said smiling happily.

"Joonie love his kitkat more" namjoon said breaking the hug.

"May god give you more strength to make more troubles" jungkook said receiving a whine from yoongi.

"Ah atleast don't tease him today but kook i think you said opposite, hyung can you pray to god to give us strength for handling your stubbornness?" Namjoon said controlling his laugh.

Yoongi stomped his foot while pouting. He pushed them away and walked back towards the stairs but before he could take a step, namjoon scooped him up.
"Joonie!"

"Oh my baby, we are just playing with you" namjoon said taking him back to the living room.

"Don't you want to cut your birthday cake?" Jungkook asked and yoongi immediately asked
"Cake? I want to eat cake, joonie gimme my cake"

"Patience patience kitkat, jungkook bring his cake" namjoon said to jungkook who nodded and went to kitchen.

Yoongi moved around in namjoon's hold saying
"Joonie please put kitkat down, wanna play with ballons"

"Ok baby, go" namjoon put him down and cooed looking at yoongi playing happily with balloons.

"Your cake yoonkitty, come" jungkook said coming back with cake.

Yoongi giggled when he saw the cake.

"Looks like you right?" Jungkook said looking at the cat on the cake then at yoongi's face.

Yoongi touched his face then again looked at the cake which made jungkook and namjoon laugh out loud.
"What? Why are you laughing?"

"You are just too adorable, let's cut the cake" jungkook said handing him the knife.

"You both are teasing me on my birthday too, it's not right" yoongi said grabbing the knife harshly that made a cut on his finger
"Ahhh!"

"Aish hyung! It's ok it's ok, you are fine, don't cry bub" namjoon quickly went to his room to get the first aid box while jungkook comforted yoongi.

"Shh, birthday boy shouldn't cry, you are my brave yoonkitty right?" Jungkook said softly caressing his cheek while holding yoongi's finger stopping the bit of blood that came out.

"Sit on the couch kitkat, i will bandaid it then you will be fine ok?" Namjoon came back with first aid kit.

Yoongi nodded sitting down on the couch.

Then namjoon wiped the blood gently and bandaid the spot.

"I w-will try to be careful next time" yoongi mumbled being afraid that he will get scolded but nothing happened like that.

"It's ok, it's your birthday so we won't say anything to you but be careful hmm,We won't tease you now , Enjoy your special day ok? No scolding no tears" namjoon said noticing yoongi's teary eyes.

"Cake is waiting for you kitty" jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded getting up from the couch. He held the knife carefully and cut the cake shyly as namjoon and jungkook sang happy birthday song for him.

"Yayyy!!"  Namjoon and jungkook said clapping loudly.

Yoongi fed the cake to both of them and in return they both smeared his face with cake a bit.
"Don't do that"

"It's a tradition hyung so sorry" namjoon said booping yoongi's nose with his finger that was covered with cream.

"Gifts are also a tradition, aren't they? It's not like i am asking for it but umm we should follow traditions right?" Yoongi said looking down fiddling with his fingers.

"You think we will celebrate your birthday without gifts? Ofcourse we have alot of gifts for you hyung" namjoon said chuckling at his hyung who is asking indirectly for his birthday presents.

Yoongi's eyes sparkled. He forwarded his both hands and spoke impatiently
"Give me fast"

"we will give you in morning hyung, let's go back to the room and sleep ok?" Jungkook said but yoongi sadly refused.

"No no, no sadness on birthday, I'll get your gifts ok?" Namjoon quickly said and went upstairs.

Jungkook shook his head looking at yoongi who now had a gummy smile on his face.

"Here hyung" namjoon came back and put the gifts on table

"Macbook? It's mine!!?" Yoongi asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah it's yours but if you again isolate yourself and got yourself sick then i will immediately take it back, is that clear to you hyung?" Namjoon said in firm voice.

"This time it will not happen I promise" yoongi said kissing the macbook then saw the shoes
"They are so cool joonie, i loved them and

What's inside this box?"

"Your outfit you will wear in morning" namjoon told him.

"Oh then i will not open this box, i will keep this a surprise" yoongi said.

"As you want kitat, these two are jungkook's gifts" namjoon said pointing to the other two presents.

Yoongi excitedly opened both of them but then he saw

"They are useful right? Medicine box for your room and inhaler holder" jungkook said.

Yoongi looked at namjoon.

"Jungkook, are you serious?" Namjoon said in disbelief.

"Ofcourse not, wait" jungkook then went to his room and came back with

"KUMAMON? Where did you find this? I was looking for it everywhere and on every site" yoongi gasped looking at it. He picked him first and hugged it.

"I can find anything for my yoonkitty" jungkook said feeling so satisfied that he made his hyung so happy.

"Chocolates chocolates" yoongi take one and ate it.

"You had one and one you can eat in morning ok? Not too much" namjoon said keeping the chocolate box away from yoongi.

"I won't eat too much joonie, kitkat promise"

"Good boy" namjoon said ruffling his hairs.

"Show your hand hyung" jungkook said picking the bracelet.

Yoongi forward his right hand and jungkook worn him the bracelet
"It's very beautiful kookie, i loved it" yoongi said staring continuously at his wrist.

"I am glad that you liked it hyung" jungkook said kissng his hand.

"Now you got your presents right? So come on, let's go and sleep otherwise how will you be able to enjoy your special day hmm? I don't want a tired birthday boy" namjoon said picking yoongi up like a koala.

"We will go out together right? You both are free right? Please don't go anywhere tomo-"

"Tomorrow our whole time is yours hyung so relax yeah?" Jungkook said walking behind them.

Yoongi nodded yawning.

Then they went back to their room and slept with a super excited birthday boy.

—————————————————————————

Don't forget to vote 🌟

(By the way, this was yoongi's birthday outfit)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

180K 8.6K 31
Jimin really likes his new foster brother.
11.7K 375 21
#acebtsbaby #bts #btsbrotherlove #btsfanfic #hoseok #jimin #jungkook #lostandfound #namjoon #seokjin #taehyung #texttospeech #yoongi #yoongixbts #yoo...
17.8K 790 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
66.8K 3.2K 16
Family by heart ♥️ (English is not my first language)