Promise (Revali x Reader)

Por mantafailure

(Y/N), a Zonai and the descendant of the leader of the Zon'Hirith Town, has been chosen as the 5th Champion... Mais

Context
🍃Rewind🍃
🍃Really?🍃
🍃Visit🍃
🍃Relax🍃
🍃I Won't Say🍃
🍃Not Outloud🍃
Quick Notice
🍃Keep a Secret🍃
🍃The Start of The Calamity🍃
🍃Ending: Spirits🍃
🍃Ending: Who Are You?🍃
A/N
NEW CHAPTER!

🍃Ready?🍃

199 9 5
Por mantafailure

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"This is useless..." I sighed. "We'll never get this thing working."

"Dont be so pesimistic, (Y/N). We can get the slate fully working, I'm sure!"

We've been trying for a while to unlock the rest of the features in the Sheikah Slate to no avail. Even though us Zonai have a known past with tech, we currently don't fully know how it works.

Maybe I should go... I literally just left Revali alone after... kissing him. That was a really dumb move.

"I... I should go."

"Oh? Why?"

"Well... I kinda left Revali in the dust back there..."

"Revali was with you?" She sounded shocked.

"You really didn't notice him?"

"No, not at all!"

That's impossible. It's hard not to notice someone like Revali.

"Well... yeah, I was with him back there... training and stuff. So I probably gotta get back to that."

"Yeah yeah, of course! No worries. I'm sure Link and I will work this out. Right Link?"

Link nodded happily. That guy never seems to have a bad day, does he?

—-

"Revali? Are you here?"

I kept walking throughout the ruins, with no signs of him around.

I looked for a while until I came across the spot I left him... there was a note there, and so was my guitar.

"I'm sorry. Please don't come looking for me."

That's all the note said.

This worried me to the bone. What the hell is he doing? Where is he? I need to go find him!

But where could he be? The castle? No, he hates that place. Maybe he went back to Rito Village? Could be, but he's usually not even in the village. He's usually...

"The flight range!"

I grabbed my guitar and started sprinting back to my village. My trusty steed was in the stable, and I don't think that I'll make it far by foot.

As soon as I got on (H/N), I rode at top speed.

"I'm so stupid... I shouldn't have left him alone..."

—----

I left (H/N) at a nearby stable and rushed towards the freezing mountains surrounding the village. It was freezing cold, but I didn't care.

As the sound of the massive gust of wind came closer, I upped the pace. I heard bow shots coming from the flight range too... he must be here.

"Revali?!" I yelled as I hurried to the hut in the flight range.

My guess was confirmed as a blue figure landed on the hut.

"What now." His tone was harsh.

"I'm sorry I left you... you know how pushy Zelda can be sometimes, haha."

"Apology accepted. Now go. I need to be alone."

I swear this guy...

"You... you're just gonna pretend nothing happened a few hours ago?" I was disappointed.

"Just. Go." His tone got harsher.

"No, I'm not going. You always try to push others away from you, Revali. Why?"

"I already told you a million times. I'm not like them. Or you, for that matter. Opposites don't attract."

"That's just a lie and you know it." I walked to the edge of the hut, staring angrily at Revali, who had landed on top of the rock in the middle of the gust of wind.

"It is not."

"Yes it is! Did that kiss mean nothing to you?!"

Silence filled the cave. The only sound was the gust of wind, blowing furiously.

I stared up at Revali, who just looked away. Hands behind his back, staring up at the glowing moon in the sky.

"I said go away."

"And I said no!"

"Why won't you just leave me alone?!" He flew towards me and stood face to face. He looked anrgy.

"Because I love you, okay?!" I wasn't even thinking about what I was saying, words just came out. "And... and I don't want you to get hurt. No one does. We all care about you, especially me."

He looked shocked. His expression remained that way until, after a few seconds, he spoke up.

"You... what?"

"I... I like you. A whole lot. But... it's clear to me you don't feel the same way." I quietly sobbed. "I should go now..."

I stepped away towards the exit, leaving the guitar behind. I didn't really care for it now... it had a meaning before, but it's not important to me now. I left it next to the same rose I had given him this exact night, which was laying on the floor.

As soon as I stepped out of the range, I saw him soaring the sky above me. He landed in front of me and stopped me in my tracks.

"(Y/N)... I..." words struggled to come out of his mouth.

"You what? You want me to go away, is that what you want?" I shouted angrily. "You should understand the meaning of these words, since it's the only thing I hear you say over and over. Leave me ALONE!"

My tell echoed through the mountains. Big mistake...

The massive rock which was right next to us (that went unnoticed) started to rise up. It was a Stone Talus all this time, and it was covered in ice.

"... we'll talk after this." I gave him an angry look before pulling out my Zonaite Sword.

Revali pointed his bow and arrow to the weak point of the Talus, but... neither of us noticed in time the massive boulder it was pulling out of the ground until it was about to launch. And it was headed straight to Revali.

"WAIT, NO!"

Everything stopped. The world stopped right in it's tracks... except for the boulder, which was sent back to the Talus. This managed to defeat it. And... prove to myself that I still care about him.

"My Goddess... if it weren't for you, I'd be dead." He hurried over to me. "Look (Y/N), I... I made a grave mistake."

"I promised myself I'd never show weakness to anything or anyone. And I've kept this promise for years and years... until you came along. I broke it. I still tried to maintain it, but I couldn't..." he sighed. "You made me break that promise."

I never would've guessed that he could be so... heartfelt and honest. I wasn't expecting this.

"You... you really mean it?"

"Of course I do, you dummy." He chuckled, walking closer to me.

"Now... about that kiss you gave me..." he smirked.

"Oh, right. I forgot!" I joked. "So... are we a thing now or-"

Suddenly, he pulled me in for a kiss. A real kiss, no smooch on the cheek. It felt... too good to be true. Snow started to slowly fall from the sky as the moon stood in the middle of the sky, indicating it was midnight. An Aurora Borealis shines over us. The scene feels like what I once dreamed about... but better.

In that dream, I never got to see who was the mysterious person I was with. But tonight... I know it's him.

-Revali's POV-

Holy ravioli I can't believe I just did that.

This felt surreal. The soft feel of their lips was so... dreamy. I can't describe how beautiful these minutes of just pure love felt.

It was really magical...

Though... we need to keep this secret. I don't want anyone to know this. Not even the other champions. I'd feel... weird.

I should talk this with them, shouldn't I? But right now, I'll just enjoy the moment.

"What have they done to me..."

A/N: Chapters might take longer to release since:

My 1 week vacation is over

Exam week is just around the corner

BUT!!! We're close to the end of the story! Well, maybe. I have plans, but I'm not sure. If this fic gets enough attention I'll go through with the bigger plan.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

318K 8.1K 49
Contains spoilers - gender neutral MC One hundred years ago, you took part in a prophecy of old. Having being gifted the ability to hear the voice of...
102K 2.2K 22
A princess from a far away kingdom was sent to hyrule to help the champions with the calamity. Her cold nature will be melted by her soon to be speci...
16.3K 474 17
While training to defeat Calamity Ganon, Link builds relationships with the four champions... especially Revali. Link and Revali get really close, a...
41.6K 1K 48
+ COVER ON HD made specifically for this fanfic: @AleaAvis on Twitter! *Fanfic based on the story on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity; So it has LOT...