๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”.โ˜‘โ˜‘โ˜‘โ˜‘

De FlorK2D

She watched her so called sister in law smiling happily after all the pain she put them through but now she w... Mai multe

Sisters 1
Sisters 2
Sisters 3
Sisters 4
Sisters 5
Sisters 6
Sisters 7
Sisters 8
Character Sketch.
Interlude.
Sisters 9
Sisters 10
Sisters 11
Sisters 12
Sisters 13
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ7
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ( ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†)
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— (๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†)
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•.
New Story Alert

Sisters 14 (๐‘บ๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†)

3.5K 398 86
De FlorK2D

No proofread.

City Hospital.

Khushi woke up in the middle of the night expecting her husband to be right beside her in bed but he wasn't instead she stood in the ward of the hospital staring at her husband who had an oxygen mask covering his nose and mouth.

Attached to his arms were multiple drips and on hhis fingers were different types of heart monitors.

She thought she will wake up to herself in her husband's arms instead her husband is in the hospital in a critical condition after suffering from a massive heart attack and him being diabetic has made his condition worse.

The next twenty four hours will determine whether he will die or not and Khushi was dying as seconds became hours to her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably as she stared through the glass at her husband.

"Khushi? " Payal called out to but Khushi didn't move as she stared at Arnav. "It's been an hour now since the doctor gave his permission to see him but you are still standing here........ He needs you...... Maybe if he feels your presence, he would pull through. "

"Do you believe so? " Khushi whispered as she stared back at her sister and Payal nodded smiling.

"Your love will make him pull through...... I have never seen a love so strong like the one you and Arnav have and such love can withstand any obstacle...... I know you are blaming yourself and don't you dare deny it because when you blame yourself, you stare redrawing yourself which is what you are doing now. " Khushi burst out crying hearing the truth from Payal and Payal held her hand. "I don't know what caused Arnav to have the heart attack and we don't know why Nimi maa has turned into such a horrible human but now all doesn't matter...... All that matters is Arnav wakes up...... Go to him. "

Khushi nodded and opened the door as Payal watched her sit down and held Arnav 's hand kissing it.

She smiled through her tears but it turned to anger when she saw Aman walk up to her shaking his head and this pissed her off.

They both moved to the private waiting area where the other family were sitting and they all stood up immediately they saw Aman and Payal approaching them.

"Aman did Mohan tell you why Arnav is like this? " Shashi asked deeply regretting  letting Arnav go alone.

Aman shook his head making them frustrated and angry.

"Hey Nandkishore..... Why is this happening to us?...... Everytime happiness knocks on our door, tragedy is ready to sweep in and ruin it....... I think we have to report Nimrat to the police. " Buaji exclaimed angrily.

"No." payal shouted shocking everyone and Shashi walked up to her and held her hands.

He knew Payal loved Isha too much to want harm to come her way.

"Payal, I know you love your aunt but you and Khushi have to accept that she is not the person we all use to know in the past...... She is responsible for this and she has to answer for it. " Shashi said as tears streamed down Payal's cheeks while she shook her head.

"I know Papa but there is so many unanswered questions here....... And only Mohan can help us get to the bottom of why Nimi Maa is trying to hurt Arnav and in the process hurt Khushi...... Papa, you know Nimi maa, she will never hurt Khushi........ Something is wrong,something we don't see or understand...... We have to find out the reason she is like this..... Until then we don't involve the police because if we do now, there is a possibility Nimi maa will disappear with Ajay Papa to punish Khushi more and I can't let Khushi suffer any more. " Payal explained and Shashi nodded understanding her point of view.

Mohan walked up to them as everyone gave him an angry stare.

"I know you are all angry but I can't betray my godmother again...... She was there for me more than my own parent........ But trust me, she is only a woman who lost everything because of the greed and selfishness of someone. " Mohan said staring at Garima who gulped as Payal, Aman and Buaji turned to look at her and she bowed her head in shame. "You Mrs Garima Gupta are the only one responsible for all of this...... I have already betrayed my godmother enough and I won't do it again but if you want this family to have peace then you better confess the reason why my godmother and uncle had that accident....... The accident that ruined everything. "

"Hey Nandkishore....... What did you do? " Buaji yelled at Garima who flinched shocked by Buaji's outburst.

"It's about time they know the truth about the kind of evil and vindictive woman you really were in the past....... This is your time to confess. " Shashi said sternly and Aman, Payal and Buaji were stunned hearing this.

They turned to Garima who sat defeated in the chair crying knowing she was about to lose everything.

"I have an affair years ago which destroyed so many lives including that of Khushi and you Payal. " Payal stared at Garima confused. "I met a man in my teenage years and that was when our affair started but his mother found out and exposed our affair and instead of him revealing our relationship to his mother, he lied saying I trapped him and I was shun by everyone for that........ Shashi was the one who sympathizes with me and married me to save my honor but unknown to everyone, years later after my marriage to Shashi and his to his wife, we rekindled our affair....... During our affair I realised I was doing wrong to Shashi who did nothing but love me and I ended it but it led to a child and I tried to pass it off as Shashi's........ The child was born during a flash flood." Garima stared at Payal who started crying and covered her mouth to block out the scream when she realised she was that child and it finally sank in that she could be an affair child.

Payal was about to fall when Shashi and Aman run up to her and held her.

"Stop your manipulation and tell them whole truth now. " Shashi yelled at Garima.

"But that child died that day and also on that day, a daughter was born to Nimrat and I switched my dead baby with Nimrat's baby. " Payal was shocked hearing this. "Yes Payal, you are Nimrat and Ajay's biological daughter and Khushi's biological big sister....... Am soo sorry for what I did. " Garima cried out and fell on her knees. "To ease my conscience, I pushed you to Nimrat and you both jelled really well not knowing you are mother and daughter. "

Mohan was shocked hearing this new revelation by Garima.

"You witch." Mohan charged at Garima but Shashi let go off Payal for Aman and pulled Mohan back."Do you know what it did to her." A crying Garima nodded." The trauma from her believing she lost her daughter triggered her to be this evil and without empathy after losing her son....... She has always blamed herself and doubted her abilities......... She was broken that the best therapist in the world couldn't help her. " Mohan yelled shocking everyone and Buaji fell into the chair overwhelmed by all this.

"What do mean by losing her son....... My mother was pregnant with my baby brother? " Payal asked in shock and Mohan nodded.

He knew he couldn't hide anymore and he would have to betray his godmother again which was killing him but they needed to know the truth just like Isha needs to know Payal is her daughter.

Maybe this could stop Isha from destroying the little humanity she has left in her and get her family back.

He made all of them sit as Garima was backed into the corner away from them but enough for her to hear.

Mohan then revealed everything to him as they all sat stunned especially Aman when he heard the name of the man Garima had the affair with.

"It was at the hospital that my godmother was discovered to be pregnant....... The doctors here and in the states tried their best to save the child but on the eighth month of the pregnancy, the doctors have to operate on Isha maa because her blood pressure was raising to a deadly level and unfortunately the child was deeply affected and was a stillborn........ The stress of not finding you all, the fear that Arvind Malik had done something to you guys, the loss of her son and the comatose state of her husband made her spiral into a deep depression to an extent that she started self harming and it took years for her to recover...... After her she adopted me, she began to recovery pit by pit and she was so happy and had hope to find all of you but it was short lived when she was again hit with another tragedy when Mr Karan Kundra passed away suddenly in his sleep...... She started spiralling again and began to blame the Malik family for all her pain........ But it changed when her detectives who have been looking for you guys finally found you but then again it was also short lived when she discovered Arnav was not. "

"Really a Raizada but a Malik. " Aman continued shocking all of them.

"Wait....... Arnav is a Malik. " Payal asked shocked and Aman nodded.

Payal knew Arnav changed his surname to his maternal surname after his mother died but she never knew her death was suicide.

Aman then narrated the story of Arnav and him witnessing his mother killing herself in front of him even after she begged her not to. "That incident changed the one sweet boy into the ruthless man he was until he met Khushi....... He stopped trusting people and because Anjali looked like Ratna, he began obsessed with making her happy at the expense of his own happiness because of the fear that Anjali might end up like Ratna Malik and Anjali took advantage of that making him her puppet without him realising it. "

Mohan was stunned hearing about Arnav 's life story and just like Khushi, Shashi, Payal, Isha and Ajay, he was also a victim of the Arvind and Garima's greed.

Buaji stood up and matched up to Garima, yanked her from the chair and slapped her multiple times leaving the imprint of her hand on her cheeks.

"You knew Arnav was a Malik and you said nothing. "

Garima shook her head turning to the others with her hands folded crying profusely.

"I swear I didn't....... That day I only saw Ratna running out and when she was arguing with Arvind, I only saw her back......... Sudhadra Malik had me kicked out before I could see her face......... I would have never allowed Khushi get involve with Arnav if I knew. " Garima explained and they knew she was being sincere but unlike the others who believed her, buaji didn't.

"So what are we going to do now....... This whole thing could break Khushi and Arnav's marriage....... They are victims in all this and don't deserve to be miserable........ As much as I dislike Nimrat for what she did, she is also right in her views....... She is a mother scared that her child will be hurt by the son of the man who destroyed her life. " Buaji exclaimed in a concerned tone.

"From the little I have witnessed of their relationship, this won't kill their love. " Mohan said and Aman, Payal and Shashi nodded in agreement but Buaji was sceptical.

"It might. " Everyone turned to Buaji as she sat down looking tired. "Nimrat will always find a way to make trouble for them....... She might take Khushi's decision to stay with Arnav as Arnav turning Khushi against her this will make her resent Khushi........ Nimrat is on a mission to punish Arnav the closest thing to Arvind Malik for what his father did........ To her this is her way of getting justice for her ruined life and she doesn't care if Khushi gets hurt in the process........ She is blinded by revenge and she has every right to be but in the process,she will ruin the second chance she has to get back her family....... We have to tell her the whole truth. "

"She won't believe us...... She will think we are trying to trick her. " Mohan voiced out his concern.

"Then we have to earn her trust. " Everyone stared at Aman who was smiling which confused them. "Payal is the daughter of Nimrat and Ajay....... We convince her to have a DNA test and with time, we will keep revealing everything to her and make her see reason........ As for her accepting Arnav and Khushi's relationship, it will take a long time but am sure with time she would see Arnav as an equal victim as herself because of the greed of Arvind Malik and Garima. " Aman explained and everyone loved it.

Mohan left the hospital to the hotel to try and convince Isha to have a DNA test with Payal and the rest prayed she accepts.

Shashi unable to stand Garima, sent her away to the house and Garima quietly left the hospital knowing she will only upset them.

Aman arranged for accommodation for the family at a hotel closer to the hospital as Payal stayed with Khushi.

They all decided not to stress Khushi with the truth for now as she has more important things to worry about and that was Arnav pulling through.

Thirty Hours Later.
City Hospital.

Payal, Aman, Shashi and Buaji watched happily as Arnav not only safely pass the critical hours, he was now fully awake and holding Khushi's hand.

They moved away to give the couple some alone time.

Inside Arnav's room, Khushi with tears in her eyes sat on his bed while stroking his cheek and a teary eyed Arnav kissed her hand.

"Please don't leave....... Am not a monster like my father. " Arnav begged in tears.

Khushi looked confused and Arnav cupped her face.

"I promise you Khushi....... I am not my father, I will never cheat on you....... I will never hurt you again....... I have changed and you have seen it....... I know asking you to not leave me make me selfish but I don't care." Arnav wailed profusely and Khushi shook her head and kissed him.

"I will never leave you." khushi whispered against his lips and Arnav smiled and hugged her.

"What if my father was responsible for your parent going away from you? " Arnav asked as Khushi pulled out of the hug.

"What do you mean? " Khushi asked confused and Arnav with a heavy heart confess everything Isha told her.

Leela's Palace.

Isha sat in her bedroom totally confused by everything that had happened within the span of four days since she she received the call from one of her bodyguards about Mohan taking Ajay to Laxmi Nagar.

She was hurt thinking about Mohan's betray and she immediately went to Laxmi Nagar and dragged him and Ajay out, Arnav now knows the truth and she was happy seeing him suffering and was happy when she heard from a spy she has at the hospital that Arnav could die.

But then his men who had held Sudhadra and Anant hostage call her to come to the place the mother son duo has been kept and there, Anant confessed he was the one who tried to stop her and Ajay from leaving so that he can use them to expose Arvind in order to inherit his family business and fortune.

Their accident was a freaky accident because of this.

She wasn't done digesting the new information when Mohan came back the hotel and dumped the truth on her about Payal being her supposed dead daughter.

She was so angry by the revelation that, she kicked Mohan out but this has been nagging her since Mohan left.

She went to the bar in her room and pored herself some wine and unknown to her, Ajay was being fed by his nurse.

She gulped down multiple rounds of it, getting drunk on the strong wine.

"No...... This is their plan to make me stop my revenge against Arnav....... It's clear Khushi won't leave Arnav since she is still by his side and I know they are plotting to make me accept him.......Never, never never.......Khushi you disappoint me and I will never forgive you for this........ You will never see you Papa again and let see how long it takes before you leave Arnav......... You would definitely chose your Papa..... I know for sure. " Isha laughed maniacally as she gulped down another glass of wine.

"What if Payal is indeed your daughter?...... What if everything Mohan told you was true?....... Don't you think you would be hurting  daughters and an innocent child who is equally a victim of Arvind and Garima greed and lust just like you were........ Your husband hates you now and would never forgive you if you keep on behaving this way....... He will leave you if he recovers and at the rate he is getting better, it will be soon........ Khushi will also hate you and so would Payal....... You will lose your family again but this time not because of Arvind and Garima but because of your spitefulness. " Isha's conscience judged her.

"Shut up....... Just shut. " Isha yelled as she picked up the wine bottle and threw it against the wall shattering it into pieces.

She started trashing the room as Ajay who was being feed by his nurse watch his wife break down crying hysterically and pulling her hair making her look disheveled.

"Ajay won't leave...... Khushi won't leave....... Payal won't leave me....... They love me....... They will never leave me. " Isha yelled crying out hysterically and this broke Ajay.

"I am so torn between whom to support...... I understand your pain my love but I want my princess to be happy and as much as I hate it, I know that boy is her happiness....... God bless help me make the right decision. " Ajay thought with tears in his eyes as he watched his wife.

To be continued.

*Will Isha agree to the DNa test?

*What will happen to Garima now?

*Who should Ajay choose?

°Khushi.

or

° Isha/Nimrat.

*Will Arshi prove Isha/Nimrat wrong?

Next Update will be in Friday.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
35.1K 4.2K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
420K 21.3K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...