Tнe Coмplιcαтιoɴ Oғ Adα Woɴɢ...

Av __Its_Alex__

Takes Place In An Alternate Reality. Mild Spoilers For REM4KE and The Separate Ways DLC. "𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒�... Mer

Prologue: The Mission Begins
Chapter 1: Ashley [Explicit]
Chapter 2: What Measure Is A Woman's Worth? [Explicit]
Chapter 3: Mustn't Get Too Attached, Right? [Explicit]
Chapter 4: Ada's Confessional [Explicit]
Chapter 5: I Have To Protect Her At All Costs [Explicit]
Chapter 6: This Is Where It Gets Complicated... [Explicit]
Chapter 7: A Very Special Kind Of Person [Explicit]
Chapter 8: What's Good For Me Isn't Always Good [Explicit]

Chapter 9: What's Happened And What Comes Next [Season Finale] [Explicit]

8 1 19
Av __Its_Alex__

A/N: Slowly getting back into it! Tagging -M-Mia-Heartz4Jazzy and jvpitxxr- for fart jokes xD

Season Finale

Name: Ada Wong

Diary Entry #9: I'm actually in the White House, in Ashley's room... and I'm nervous as hell...

For the first time in so long, I had forgotten what it was like to be able to breathe for once. It felt like the weight of the world was no longer on my shoulders. 

Getting Ashley back home, though, it filled me with a lot of longing. I didn't know if her father would be so inclined to just let Ashley back into another, even more dangerous situation in Raccoon City. Whatever the case though, I knew I couldn't be apart from her. But I wasn't a fool either... if her father wanted her to be safe, then as much as I would silently protest in my head, I would have to accept that. But a small part of me hoped I could be with her still, in some way. 

I walked around in her room, and it was clearly designed for a teenager. The wall art was decorated with black and pink elements. Her bed was rather big for just one person, and I bit back a naughty smirk at the thought of breaking it in with her on a night her father wasn't around. 

Focus, Ada. Remember why you're waiting around here. I casually opened the door slightly, but couldn't hear Ashley or her father speaking. Chances are they had gone into his study to speak. My stomach on the other hand, nearly exposed me. The nervousness built up some... pressure in my bowels, and I knew that if I didn't let it out soon, it would be very bad later on. 

"I'm sorry, Ashley..."

I willed myself not to make them too loud as I very slowly eased these farts out of my system, the hissing from my ass offering very little relief, and the smell nearly unbearable. It didn't help that I haven't had a shower since Ashley and I left our safe house and I probably stunk up the White House on my way up here. I closed the door and began to let out the rest of my farts, the sound ranging from a hissing snake to just shy of a bubble fest. I quickly opened the door to see if either one heard what I was doing, cursing the fact that everywhere else in the house was quiet as quiet could be. My eyes widened as I quickly closed the door before the loudest and longest fart, I'm talking nearly 15 seconds of a fart, erupted from my ass. 

"Oh... my God... that felt good..."

I was afraid to open the door, but I had to, mostly because Ashley's room smelled like a sewage plant and rotten eggs that would probably linger for a month or two. I heard Ashley come up the stairs as I quickly sat back in my chair, crossing my legs and smiling slightly.

"Hey, so.. Oh... my GOD, Ada... it fucking stinks in here... I'm never going to get this smell out... but at least I have something to remind me of.."

I... did not like that response. But I let myself wait to hear everything Ashley had to say, but my eyes were already becoming wet with tears... please... whatever deity is listening, don't take my Ashley away from me...

"First off, my Dad is and will be eternally grateful to you for bringing me back. And before you freak out, he is... willing to let me continue travelling with you to Raccoon City provided you discuss with him and promise him you'll keep me safe. I tried to protest that I could look after myself, but he gave me an ultimatum that either you physically swear to him I'll be safe or he'll find you in Raccoon City and execute you for putting me in harm... his words, not mine. I nearly took his head off with that, by the way." 

I took a shaky breath and smiled to myself. Thank you...

"That's a promise I can make to him, and a promise I will fight to keep."

Ashley smiled before walking over to me to kiss me softly.

"I don't deserve you, but I can't imagine my life without you in it, what is it about you that makes me so weak in the knees..."

I grabbed her hand as I pulled her into my lap, purposely feeling up her ass as she got closer to my lips, and I didn't hesitate to kiss her as long as my lungs would allow me to, tasting her lips, sliding a tongue in her mouth, hearing her moan into my own mouth, solidifying my claim on her as I let myself get carried away, my hands creeping up the front of her shirt and squeezing her breasts.

"A-Ada..."

I wanted to... every neuron in my body was on red alert for her. I was hot and bothered and I needed to... but I couldn't... not here. 

"S-Sorry, I got carried away..."

Ashley wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply before biting my lip.

"So did I. It stinks in here, by the way. You stink, too. I love you."

I spanked her for the comment as a smirk crawled across my face.

"You stink, too, lady."

Ashely then proceeded to fart in my lap, the smell wafting up quickly, a smell I could only describe as dying flesh and rotted corpses. Ashley's farts smelled horrible...

"Jesus, Ashley, what did you eat... these stink..."

Ashley smirked as she hopped out of my lap to sit on her bed. 

"You might wanna shower before talking to my dad, he said he could smell us from two rooms."

I giggled as Ashley pointed me to the bathroom. Judging from the stench of my farts, it was high time to answer nature's call...

***

After I showered and handled business (Ashley was nice enough to hand me a set of clothes in black), I made my way to the study where Ashley's father was waiting for me.

"Mr. President, sir. It's a honor to speak with you."

I'll admit... a part of me was scared and nervous.

"We both know why you're here, so let's not waste time, Miss Wong. I need to hear from your lips that you will not allow any harm to come to Ashley. I understand you two are... romantically involved, so this promise should not be difficult to fulfill?"

I straightened myself up and spoke plainly.

"You have my word, sir. I will not allow Ashley to come to harm while in Raccoon City. I have a few contacts and safe houses there that are still active that we can go to in case things become too hot. Ashley will be safe with me, I swear."

President Graham shifted in his seat before reclining back.

"Good. To be honest with you... I know Ashley can handle herself, but she's still my little girl, you know? When you have kids, you'll understand my worry, but... if Ashley trusts you, I do as well. Keep her close, understand?"

I stood up and nodded.

"I certainly will, Mr. President. Thank you for entrusting me with Ashley. She has... definitely changed my life."

As I left his study, I ever casually leaned in the door with a smirk on my face as Ashley unplugged her earbuds.

"Whaaat?"

I simply grinned before responding:

"Are you just going to sit there and listen to music? I thought we had a date to Raccoon City, or would you rather stay here in this stinky room?"

Ashley squealed as she jumped up from the bed and into my arms.

"Does this mean...??"

I kissed her passionately.

"You belong to me now. I promised your dad I would keep you safe, and that's exactly what I plan to do. No harm will come to you, my queen."

Ashley kissed me back with tears in her eyes... and mines as well.

"Then let's go, baby. Let's go to Raccoon City. Together." 

Together. 

I wasn't alone anymore.

I didn't have to go home by myself with just my thoughts this time...

I was with someone that... I wasn't even looking for but came into my life anyway...

Someone I would fight the fucking world for to keep safe. 

So, Raccoon City...

Do your fucking worst.

I'm ready for you.

E N D.

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed this! I know it took me forever to get this done, and I promise Season 2 won't take nearly as long to arrive. I know I originally had 10 chapters planned, but I'm happy with how this chapter came together. And since there is another season coming, there's no need for me to write the epilogue! 

Stay tuned, because I'm starting to cook again, and I hope you guys like what I have planned! 

(Spoiler alert: it's gonna be more fart jokes lol)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

MOHABBAT-E-DIWAANGI Av Aanya_writess

Allmän skönlitteratur

249K 18.1K 22
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
Fate Av Mani

Allmän skönlitteratur

360K 18.5K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
458K 16.6K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
37.9K 2.1K 26
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.