Hidden Titles

Door Aeroh_luck

Ellie Moon is the prodigy child of the world's most renowned detectives. She has helped crack supernatural c... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

19 3 0
Door Aeroh_luck

Megan's POV

I had just barely made my way into the headmaster's office, seeing all of the other teachers and faculty frantically gathering around to see what was going to happen.

"Megan finally! Oh my gosh this is crazy!" I turned to see one of the older teachers, Mr. Gonzales come and stand next to me. 

(Picture of Mr. Gonzales)

"Hi Samuel, yes I am quite surprised by this news." I said as we made our way into the room, sitting in some of the vacant chairs alongside the other teachers.

"It really is, in all of my 30 years of working here nothing like this has ever happened before!" He loudly whispered to me, making me look over at him and scrunch my eyes together.

"Really?" I watched as he slowly nodded, looking back and forth to see if anyone else was paying attention to our conversation.

"I really think this could have something to do with that new student that came this year. You know the one, Ms. Ellie Moon, she is in your classes right?" I felt myself tense up at his words, how could any of this have anything to do with her? I mean seriously, I have been with her just about every day for weeks to know that she has nothing to do with any of this.

"What are you implying?" I questioned, beginning to get a little defensive over Ellie. He raised his eyebrows at me, giving me an almost knowing look.

"Nothing bad regarding her... I just have a feeling that there are some people here that might be trying to go after her considering who she is." He finished, looking back up at the remaining teachers that continued coming into the room.

Our conversation suddenly getting cut off when the headmasters voice sung throughout the room.

"Hey everyone can I please get your attention!" He yelled, causing all of the teachers to stop talking and quiet down.

"Right, so I'm sure you all have so many questions as to how things have even gotten to this point, and I just wanted to start off by saying that not to long ago we found two of our west guards killed, and 3 gone missing." This caused an uproar amongst all of the teachers.

"Everyone please! I understand your concern but we really need to come up with some solutions to all of this!" He shouted again, people turned their heads back, going silent.

"Right...  So, this evening we found evidence of supernatural phenomenon around the gates, as well as video footage of the events that took place." he said grimacing as if thinking back to what he saw.

"Excuse me Oliver? Just what exactly are we going to do about all of this?" A girl teacher stood up and spoke. If I remember correctly, I think her name was Aubrey Williams.

"Thank you, Aubrey, for stating the obvious." He sarcastically said, causing me to roll my eyes.

He's so obnoxious.

"That leads me to the next part of this discussion. We have already called the magical index industry asking for reinforcements to help secure the grounds. There people should be here within the next few hours." He answered, causing some people to nod and some others to speak up.

"A few hours?! What are we going to do in the time it takes them to get here? More people could be hurt by then, or worse, killed in that time!" Another man stood up and spoke. This caused people to start panicking all around in conversation.

"EVERYONE QUIET!" Oliver yelled, trying to gain back control over the room.

"Please be reasonable here, I understand all of your concerns. We are doing everything that we can to get things sorted out!" He said looking around.

"In the meantime, we will be selecting teachers to help guard the boundaries until help arrives. Now... Megan if you would please come up here to the front." Oliver addressed me, everyone's eyes instantly landing on me as I sat at my seat frozen.

I felt a little nudge on my arm, looking over to Mr Gonzales who nodded at me.

Doing my best to collect myself, I began to move my legs up to the front of the room.

"Okay so to start, Megan will be the main person to control the boundaries, she will be over the North gates. We will also have Lauren be another leader, she will watch over the east gates. As for the rest, Eduardo and Isaiah will be over the west gate, and Samantha and Alec will be over the South. There will be 5 other teachers we send to go with each group to the gates. We will do this until help arrives. Dismissed!" Oliver yelled, leaving the room in complete silence.

No one moved or reacted for at least a solid 20 seconds.

People were understandably shocked and unsure but knew that there wasn't any other solution.

I knew I didn't have any say in the matter either considering I was one of the main people that everyone looked up to around here.

As much as I hate to admit it, it was a smart move to have me be one of the main people for all of this. It helped give relief to everyone. 

____

Ellie's POV

Liz and I were currently sitting in my Livingroom on my couch. We had the TV on, and Liz was watching episodes from "Meet the Kardashians". Don't ask me, I have no idea why.

I wasn't really paying any attention because of how anxious I was to hear back from Megan. I had no idea what was going on other than the announcement and her telling me about the meeting she had to go to.

However, it's already been a little over an hour and I was starting to get worried. I had my telepathy still open for her in case anything happened but she still hasn't said anything.

She had to be just as willing to open the link in order for my telepathy to work, so it made me wonder what was happening.

I sighed, trying to calm my thoughts before I checking the time on my phone.

8:23 PM

"El, just relax. I'm sure that Megan is fine, she probably just has a lot going on since the news of the attack." Liz said, seeing how fidgety I was beginning to get.

Sighing for what seemed like the 100th time I sat my phone back down on the coffee table in front of me.

"I know... It's just that I've even had my telepathy open for her for a while and she still hasn't sent anything through, it's been hours and I'm starting to get worried." I confessed, seeing Liz sit up and giving me a knowing look.

"Man, you are wiped." She said before giggling at me and turning her attention back to the television.

"Don't worry she will get a hold of you soon." She said continuing to watch her show.

I decided to try and find something to do with myself while I waited on Megan.

I knew that I could always text her, but just like Liz said she is likely very busy and can't talk right now anyways.

Getting up from my couch I went into the kitchen to make something to eat.

Eventually deciding on trying to make the lasagna that Megan showed me how to make at her house not too long ago.

I went to the covered and grabbed some flour to knead together for the noodles, quickly gathering the rest of the ingredients I needed and started working on dough, rolling it out and then shaping them into wavy pasta noodles.

I did that for about 20 minutes before I started working on mixing and layering all of the other ingredients for the lasagna.

Once I finished putting it all together, I threw it into the oven to cook for one hour and started to clean off the counters.

Looking over to check the time to see it now reading...

9:17 PM

By this point I was starting to get scared that something had happened to her.

"That's it, I'm going to go look for her." I told Liz, her eyes widening giving me an alarmed look.

Just as I was starting to scramble on my shoes there was a sudden knock at the front door, causing both me and Liz to look at it then back at each other.

I saw her slowly shaking her head at me as I quietly got up to go answer it.

Putting my finger up to my mouth, telling her to be quiet as I slowly walked up to the door.

The second I put my hand on the door knob I instantly felt an energy that I hadn't felt in years.

Unlocking the door and slowly opened it stood my sister.

"Eliza?"

Ahhh I hope Megan is okay! And sorry for the shorter chapter this time 🫡 longer ones are soon to come - one day lmao

Please Comment and Vote! <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 68 19
Emily thinks she is an average teenager but she is unaware of the fact that she belongs to a rare bloodline of midnights; the most powerful wizards o...
352K 12.2K 25
A story of high school cheerleader Black Dusty-Rose. She's pretty, blonde and popular. Dusty seems to have it all, but she's hiding a dark secret fro...
5.9K 193 38
Fay moon was a senior in high school, she was very smart talented, and participated in some of the schools activities, she lived with her mother, her...
399K 13.5K 36
(girlXgirl) (teacherXstudent) Miss. Rose is a charismatic, passionate teacher who's students look up to with admiration and attraction. But when Harp...