Enemies || Ryeji

Galing kay Hwanggsz

Shin Ryujin, the biggest troublemaker in the school. Hwang Yeji, a girl who likes to mess with Ryujin. They a... Higit pa

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Eighteen

717 33 5
Galing kay Hwanggsz

Yeji walked in form room the next morning, ryujin wasn't there. The only one in the room was one of her best friends, dahyun. Yeji smiled and walked over, sitting next to her.

"You okay, dah—"

"No yeji. You're acting so much more different around ryujin. You guys despised each other so much, that you even made a death plan to kill her. What happened to all that? All the arguments? All the fights? All the swearing and cursing to each other? All the pushing and shoving? All the harsh words? What happened to you guys hating each other? How are you suddenly friends? You don't even hang out with me and the others anymore." Dahyun confessed.

Yeji gulped and looked away.

"I'm sorry—"

"Its fine. But how are you friends with her after everything that's happened in the past?"

Silence.

"I don't really know myself... it's just. Recently she's been there for me, she's cared for me, and it's just.. strange."

"Chaeryeong told me."

Yeji looked at her immediately "told you what?"

"A couple weeks ago ryujin accidentally told you that she liked you. But ever since then you've guys have been friends, and gotten closer. Are you dating or what?"

"No!"

"Then why act like it?"

"UGH." Yeji stood up, the chair flying back and hitting the ground, she grabbed her bag and left, slamming the door behind her.

Ryujin was walking down the hall happily, a smile spread across her face, as she was walking side by side with jeongyeon, talking about random crap.

She looked in front and saw yeji, but she looked sad, perhaps?

"Yeji." She said, making the brunette haired girl look up at her and give a small smile.

"Morning ryujin, morning jeongyeon."

"Your going the opposite way of form." Ryujin pointed out.

"I know, that's the point." Yeji said, sounding annoyed.

"Why?"

"Dahyun's pissing me off."

"Isn't she your best friend?"

"Yeah.." yeji said quietly.

"Oh.."

Silence.

"Where are you going then?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm skipping form and maybe first lesson. I can't be bothered, honestly. If the teachers ask where I am, say I'm in medical." Yeji said before she walked past and left. Ryujin and jeongyeon watched her as she walked away.

School ended. Though Yeji didn't show up at all throughout the day, didn't even see her once.

Ryujin quickly walked to yeji's once school ended. She rung the doorbell and stood there, patiently waiting.

Soon enough the door opened, and hyunjin stood there. He smiled, holding a fizzy drink bottle.

"Heyyyy, ryujin. I haven't seen you in a while." He said as he fist bumped her. Ryujin smirked.

"And remember I beat your ass in basketball last year?"

"Shut up." Hyunjin rolled his eyes "what you here for?"

"Yeji." Ryujin answered with a innocent smile.

"You guys have been hanging out a lot recently, it's quite scary. What happened to hating each other?" Hyunjin arched a brow.

Ryujin shrugged "I don't know. It's quite nice being her friend though."

Hyunjin scoffed "just you wait ryujin, she always falls out with her closest friends, they have so many falls out, and she's always the one that starts it and makes a big deal over everything, it's honestly annoying. She spreads rumours about them, no matter how close they get. She's even cheated on boys she dated in the past."

Ryujin widened her eyes and her jaw dropped. Hyunjin nodded.

"That's not true, hyunjin. Your her brother, of course you'll spit fake facts about her—"

"Believe whatever you want. I'm telling the truth, yes, I'm her brother, which means I wouldn't lie like that about my own sister, would I? I'm warning you, so don't start crying if it happens." Hyunjin shrugged. He then turned and called yeji's name before he entered the living room, leaving ryujin alone by the front door.

Soon enough yeji arrived at the door with her beautiful smile. She looked stunning. She always looked stunning. Ryujin smiled, forgetting about what hyunjin had told her.

"Hello ryujin. Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Yeji asked, kindly.

"Where were you? You weren't in school at all today. Why did you come home?"

"I'm tired and feel a bit sick that's all. Don't worry about it." Yeji covered it up with a smile.

Ryujin just nodded, but she could sense something was off.

"Um. I would hang out with you but beomgyu will be over soon.." once yeji said that, ryujin dropped her smile and moved her eyes to the floor. This weird angry feeling came back to her, like it always does.

Why though?

"Cool.." Ryujin hummed.

"Speaking of him, there he is." Yeji said. Ryujin turned round to see beomgyu standing there with a smile, his hands in his trouser pockets.

"Hello ryujin, hello yeji." Beomgyu said.

Ryujin faked a smile "hello, gyu."

"Why are you here? Don't you hate each other?" Beomgyu asked.

"We're friends now. Got a problem with that? Didn't think so. Now excuse me." Ryujin nudged past beomgyu and walked away, annoyed. Beomgyu rolled his eyes, walking towards yeji.

"Hello beautiful. Damn, you get more prettier every day." Gyu said. Yeji just chuckled before grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. Though she couldn't stop thinking and worrying about ryujin.

"What's wrong ryujin? Your usually so loud and energetic." Jeongyeon asked. They were at Ryujin's house, sitting in her room, sitting in a circle on the floor, since she was home alone. Jeongyeon, momo, soyeon and changbin were there.

"I'm really really tired, sorry." ryujin lied. She didn't really know why she was feeling like this.

"Whatever you say." Soyeon shrugged and continued talking. Tho jeongyeon kept staring at her, ryu could feel her stare but didn't dare to look up.

Ryujin just got up and left her room, shutting the door behind her and going downstairs. She flopped onto the couch and pulled her phone out, going on instagram, to try distract herself. But going on insta just made things worse.

The first thing that came up was a selfie that Beomgyu posted, a selfie of him and yeji in her room.

She clenched her phone, looking at the comments.

Awww, you guys are so cute

Yeji is stunning, like always

You guys should date

You guys would make the cutest couple ever, please date

Ryujin turned her phone off and put it down. She sighed, putting a hand through her hair and closing her eyes, leaning back to the couch. Wanting to forget all this.

Suddenly someone sat next to her. She knew who it was without looking at her.

And her guess was correct, after hearing her voice.

"I know you better then anyone, ryujin. They might believe your lies and fake smile, but I don't." Jeongyeon started "what's up?"

"When are you gonna give up, yeon?"

"Give up what?"

"Just leave me alone." Ryujin opened her eyes, but she stared at her lap instead "I don't need your help, in fact, I don't need anyone's help. You keep chasing me, you keep reminding me how your the only one who knows how I really feel. If you know how sad and angry I am, then leave me alone."

"I can't tho, how do you expect me to sit back and watch you be upset? I'm scared ryujin... I'm scared in case I'm not here. I'm scared... there could possibly be a day where your crying your eyes out and screaming, wishing you were dead. And I wasn't there. I know I probably sound over dramatic, but I don't want to lose you. Im your bestest and closes friend." Jeongyeon said.

Ryujin sighed, shakily.

"Jeongyeon."

"Yes?"

Silence.

"I think I have a crush on yeji. And im scared because of it. Im scared to love again, im scared in case what if I accidentally hurt her feelings, im scared in case it ruins out friendship, im scared in case I ever lose her, im terrified of losing her. I can't lose her. What if I fall too hard and she starts dating beomgyu. She likes Beomgyu doesn't she? I don't know what to do." Ryujin started to tear up. She felt a pair of warm arms wrap around her and squeeze her tightly.

"Im here ryujin. I'll help you."

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I have no motivation.

How are ya'll today?

Sorry it's short

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.7K 1.1K 41
Yeji and Ryujin met on a dating app. One is only looking for a past time, the other a genuine connection. However, circumstances seem to bring them t...
3.2K 103 12
Ryujin's parents had enough of her and sent her to an only girl's camp. That's where ryujin met the most sassiest, moodiest but most beautiful girl.
194K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?
180K 9.5K 60
Hwang Yeji,A hyper and trouble maker soloist idol met her new strict guard Shin Ryujin,Yeji gave her guard a hard time,but after knowing her past fee...