MR COLD JERK KIM TAEHYUNG 💘...

由 sohabtsff

Get bored of same story of secretary and ceo . So read this . A girl who first become his secretary but now... 更多

INFORMATION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2
1 : Night
2 :🙄jerk guy / Annoying girl😠 / isuel 💝
3 : THE DAY
4 : INTERVIEW
5 : 1st day
6 : Punture girl
7 : AFRAID
8 : Sensation/Feeling
9 : Meeting
10 : Jerk Aka Mr Kim
11 : Call
book
12 : Dinner
13 : Already knew
kook
14 : Proud
15 : Engagement
16 : Star Mall
17 : Hyunjun
Joon
18 : Love
19 : The Wedding
hi
21 : Reports
22 : Hurt
23 : Something Fishy
24 : Sort Out
25 : Treat
26 : Amusement park
27 : Red Club
28 : Accident
29 : Unlucky girl with unlucky fate
30 : Hallucinating

20 : A Bet

575 22 1
由 sohabtsff

Isuel : ready girls 1 , 2 , 3 .

She throw the flower backwards . She turned around to see who catch .

Everyone got shocked to see the person who catch the bouquet .

It was Lia and hannuel .
Yn was just behind them .

Y/n ( in mind ) : hannuel is going to marry soon okay this I know but Lia is this bish is dating someone and didn't even tell me wait yn it's just a game come on . This type of things are not real .

Jimin : tae

Taehyung : hmm

Jimin : did you notice something  .

Taehyung : notice what .

Jimin : look at hannuel . How weak and pale she is looking . And her behaviour did you notice like she isn't fighting with us like she used to . And the most important thing that she and yn is having hangout . They even talk with each other .

Taehyung : hmm you are right I thought it's my illusion but no right I will talk to hannuel today and .

Jimin : we have to find out .

Taehyung : what's going between them .

After the wedding

At evening

At kim mansion

All the elders are sitting inside the kim mansion chit chatting with each other . Meanwhile the youngster are at the backside of kim mansion chilling .

The elders decided to give them space for thier stufff . Taehyung don't wanna join it but since yn agreed he have to cause there will be going a lot of guys . He don't wanna leave her alone .

At the backside of kim mansion

Bts

Jungkook : why the girls get ready this much .

NAMJOon : because they are girls .

Jimin : but they are looking hot .

Lia : hi guys

Bts : hi Lia

Lia : how are you all .

Jin : fit and fine and you .

Jhope : when you gonna introduce your boyfriend to us huh .

Lia : I don't have boyfriend guys . ( Shy )

Jimin : that means I have chance .

Suga : look others came .

Blackpink : hi guys

Bts : hi

Jin : where is isuel

Isuel : I am here

Jin : where were you . and hannuel

Hannuel : I am here oppa .

Hannuel is looking so pale .

Hannuel : hello everyone

Hi hannuel .

Taehyung gently grab hannuel wrist and took her to the corner and held her bye her shoulders . While his right hand cup her face .

Taehyung : is everything okay hanu .

Hannuel look at him with her eyes taehyung raised his one eyebrow in asking way . She quickly hug him . Taehyung got shocked because this is the first time she hug him even in childhood she used to stay cold .

He quickly hug her back and rub her back .
He widened his eyes when her tears start falling .

Taehyung : hanu is everything okay you can share it with me okay .

Hannuel : o-oppa *sniff* I I am - so * sniff* sorry .

Taehyung : sorry for what ?

Hannuel : sorry for beha-behavin-ng c-cold with y-you * sob*

Taehyung : oh come on I am like you too right a cold person . Shh calm down my lil sis .

He back off from hug and kiss her forehead .

Hannuel : now can I goo .

Taehyung hmm.

Hannuel run away from here .

Taehyung : something is really fishy otherwise hannuel or sorry huh not normal Jimin is right something is very wrong with that both of girls .

He said and turned around to leave but got bumped into someone . The other one was going to fall but he quickly held the persons waist and pull towards him . And look down to see yn

( I  first time writte  a romantic scene hehe tell me if I do best or worst )

He was holding her waist while looking into her eyes without blinking . She too was staring at him . She was looking like a actresses even a actresses is fail infront of her for him .

Taehyung put the hair strands behind her ear he was removing the hairs from her face slowly slowly. While looking into her eyes .

His griped around her waist got tight and he pull her towards him her left hand went on his right side jaw and right one on his chest . While his left was on her waist and the right one on her face .

Thier noses are almost touching . They both that they are in public  . The people who present there was looking at them while smiling . Hannuel smile a Lil too .

Meanwhile they both are in thier embrace . Taehyung closes his eyes and lean towards her face while she close her eyes too thier lips were just two inches apart .

She fell something in her stomach maybe butterflies and a burning sensation.

When he kiss  her left side jaw .

She quickly close her eyes . She got goosebumps all over her body . While his lips were still on her face . She start breathing heavily . He open his eyes to see her state who is looking like a hot mess .

He love her .

He couldn't control himself to do that when he saw her .

At first he love her .

Second she is looking hot .

Third he was jealous because at whole wedding isuel's one of cousin was glued to her like stick .

She too open her eyes to look at him who is already staring at her with so much adoration .

They come into earth when they heard

* Ahemmmmmmm. *

Tae and yn broke the eye contact and look around to see everyone is looking at them .
She quickly get away from him and stand 2 feet away from him and look down .

Taehyung internally chuckled and he too look up to see everyone but there was someone who was glaring at his soul and it was non other than yoongi .

Yoongi : what was that ?

Tae awkwardly laugh and run his finger in his hairs .

Everyone is scared of him if it's come to his sister .

Yoongi : tell me tae .

Taehyung : umm a actu------- ahhh huh actually it was jimin's plan .

Jimin widened his eyes and look around to see everyone is looking at him he look back at tae but taehyung look away while whistling .

Yoongi : mind explaining jimin .

Jimin : huh me yeahh actu-------haa so actually me and tae made a bet and tae lose it so it was his punishment .

Jhope : to kiss yn.

Jimin : no not yn

Jin : then

Jimin : the rest of the kook know .

Jungkook widened his eyes and looks at both of them and then yoongi who is glaring at his soul he gulped before saying .

Jungkook : hahaha actually yeah it was a bet then tae hyung lose it then jimin hyung give him punishment . I said I will give him punishment . So I said today at bachelor party who will bump at taehyung hyung . Hyung will peck his/ her jaw like this huh . Yess this happened.....

......................................

...

Yoongi : fine but next time dont make this type of bets it that clear .

The maknae like nodded and mummbled okay

........

Taehyung ( in mind ) : that was euphoric .

Y/n ( in mind ) : did I just feel butterflies but you shouldn't yn he is your boss and cold ass jerk too . But the fact that I have a crush on him huh but still it was just a bet forget it .

The youngster sit on the circle

Like ~

At first

Joon|jhope|Lisa|rose|Jennie|jisoo|jimin|Lia|Suga| hannuel |taehyung|yn|isuel's cousin Steven|  jungkook  | isuel | at last jin .

Basically yn is sitting between tae and Steven .
Tae on right and Steven on left .

Steven : what will we play .

Jin : let's joke .

Bts with isuel and hannuel  : nooooooooooo

Hannuel : let's play truth and dare .

Lia : it boring now .

Jhope : the bottle game .

Joon : Naa

Y/n : dumb charades .

Jisoo : later .

Taehyung : never I had ever .

Everyone looks at him with shock .

Yoongi : best let's play this .

Lisa : okay then in the game of never I had ever one of us will say something and if we had don't it then will take a sip of our shot .

Y/n ( in mind ) : but if isuel will take short then her pregnancy no .

She look at hannuel who is already looking at her . Yn nodded at her .

Y/n : Jennie  don't make my short . I don't have this tonight .

Hannuel : yeah me too plz .

Jennie : sure girls as you wish then you both take this juice okay .

She gave everyone's thier glass and sat on her seat .

Isuel : let's play .

At first joon .

Joon : never had I ever got a crush on someone .

He said and we all take one ship .

Everyone laughed .

Jhope : never I had ever had one night stand .

He said and jk , jimin and Steven and he himself take a sip .

Everyone except they 4 : ohhh .

Lisa : never I had ever bunk my class .

Everyone take sip except yn .
Everyone look at her .

Yn : my bad .

Jennie : never had I ever got lock in a room with my crush .

She and Lia was the one who sip .

Ohhhhh

Jisoo : never had I ever got bully .

Lia and and jhope take .

It's okay guys

Jimin : never I had ever got intimate with the person I love .

He said and jin , isuel , joon , jhope , yoongi , Lia , hannuel , Steven , and taehyung and blackpink and jk too .

Everyone drink except our jimin and yn .

They both look at everyone .

Wait mr kim too but why are you feeling broke yn  you shouldn't care na .

But kook and Lia and oppa .

Hannuel : I just feel thirsty that's why I drink .

Taehyung ( in mind ) : hanu has bf nah .

Yn : jim you didn't drink .

Jimin : I have one night stand I didn't find my dream girl yet .

Yn : oh.

Jimin : you didn't drink .

Y/n : I am single .

Lia : never had I ever got flower from someone .

Till then yn has not taken even a drop of juice but now she take the juice and gulp .

And she was the only one .

Taehyung remembered hyunjun gave her flower he look so angry and jealous at same time .

Isuel : so yniee had flower of someone hmm who is he .

.y/n : it wrong she didn't said this . Hehe I can't tell you

Yoongi : never had I ever meet a annoying girl .

Yoongi , jin , Steven , and taehyung take sip .

Yn know for whom tae take sip for .

For her

Hannuel : never had I ever miss someone very badly .

She said and and everyone except yn and jimin take sip .

Taehyung : never had I ever meet my dream girl .

He said and all the men's take a sip of thier drink .

Y/n : him but you said you are single .

Jimin : yes and my dream girl is you .

Yn just smiled looking at him .

It her turn

Y/n : never had I ever meet Lee min hoo and kiss him in dreams .

She said and every girl drink the whole glass . The boys got shocked .

Jin : baby

Isuel : look jin min hoo is life yrrr .

Jennie : life sucks without him .

Lia : so true .

Y/n : he is my love my forever huh .

All the boys are glaring at girls .

Taehyung ( in mind ) : is I am less handsome then that Lee min hoo . Huh

Jin : ( in mind ) I am world wide handsome you know .

Jungkook : I am international playboy the most cutest among them .

Everyone laughed .

After some time

At 10 pm

Right now every one is sitting and talking .
They played a lot games like dumb charades and guess what jhope win it . Like this they play a lot of games.  And enjoys .

Yoongi got a call from his company .

Yoongi : excuse me guys .

He excuse and left .

.y/n : why I am feeling like something is going to happen huh not don't think plzz yn .
( Mummbled )

Yoongi pov

I attend the call from my company and come at the front side of the mansion I was talking on call when suddenly a car come and stop at the gate of mansion .

Yoongi : I will call you later .

I walk towards the entrance and saw a girl around  my age got out and come towards me .

Yoongi : who are you girl ?

Girl : umm actually I am shin hari I work at kim corporation as a receptionist .

Yoongi : oh so .

Hari : actually when my office hours got over so I was packing my bag when a delivery boy come and givw me a report in the name of yn. 

Yoongi : report of yn . Is she okay . But why she   didn't fill the address of our mansion .

( Mummbled )

Yoongi : which type of report is this .

Hari : I don't know I didn't open it but it's come from the Seoul international hospital and the delivery boy said to me to give this to min yn . So I just come here to give this .   As tommorow is my off .

Yoongi : oh give this to me .

.hari : who are you ......

Yoongi : min yoongi the brother of min yn .

Hari bow and said oh sorry Mr min .

Suga : it's okay give me and go its preety late .

Hari gave him the file report and left from there .

While suag got confused why she didn't fill the address of min mansion why company . And what type of test she did .

Yoongi : should I open it yeah ofcoure she is my sister but what if it's her personal .

.

Suga :  I don't care . She is my sister.

..

I open the report and read it just to see a heartbreaking word there . A drop of tear left from my eyes .

....

" The pregnancy test is positive "

******

Who wanna next update fast

Reviews about this ch 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

326K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
164K 7.5K 14
𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 ψ(._.)> __________________ ...
95.1K 3.6K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
861K 38.2K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...