The Diamond

Oleh writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... Lebih Banyak

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

30. Disgusted.

46.6K 2.4K 395
Oleh writingsbymelek

October in Calgary.
Always chilly.

And here was Manheer sitting in a cute blanket studying in for her 4th and last exam with Waffle sitting right beside her at 2 A.M.

Accountancy and finance kills everybody.

And where was Amrit?

Its 2A.M. and Amrit was fulfilling his wife's wish of hot chocolate.

He definitely does not want her to get angry.

Her mood swings are on top of the the world.

1stly she is pregnant and 2ndly she is Punjabi.. ofcourse it has to be.

(These are called Punjabi girl's nakhrey)

"And here we have our hot chocolate just for my baby!" Amrit came inside with 2 mugs of hot chocolate.

Smelling something sweet Waffle stood up from the bed and started roaming around Amrit sniffing him.

"Hey when I said baby, I meant my Heer, not you!!" He said to Waffle.

Who would say this guy is a psychopath?
(I will say)

He came on the bed and sat right next to his Heer and was about to give her the mug when instantly she felt something and ran towards the washroom.

Amrit kept the mugs down and followed her.

Vomiting.

Really bad.

"Amrit please you go from here. I will manage." She said.

"What the hell are you saying Heer. I haven't married you to leave you alone at such times." He said and instandly took her hair back and held her back.

He was continuously patting her back and had a towel in his hand.

It happened for about 3 times from 2A.M. to 2.30A.M.

And Manheer was literally exhausted.

She wasn't even able to open her eyes properly.

"Are you sure this is normal? Listen if anything happens to my wife or my child, I will myself kill you.." Amrit said to the doctor on the phone call.

"Am-rit" Manheer said gathering so much energy.

He instantly ran towards her and cupped her face throwing the phone.

"Stop shouting on the phone."

" You know what. We are going to the hospital." He said and picked her up.

When suddenly she started to hit in his hard chest with her small hands.

"Stop it. Dramebaaz. I am pregnant not you okay. Shut up and put me down otherwise I am not going to talk to you."

And ofcourse our whipped Amrit did as she asked.

He put her down and again asked,"baby please, what if it is something serious!!"

"Arey it is normal! I had a bit of vomiting during the daytime today when you were gone so I asked the doctor. He said it is very much normal during pregnancies." She explained him.

"Well, you must be disgusted by me right!" She said.

"What do you mean!" He asked.

"I mean this whole scenario. Vomiting and all."

"I worship you Heer. I worship every single bit of you. And I worship this little petite body of yours that is carrying my baby." He said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Its about to be 3, and you have exam tomorrow. Sleep now." He said making her lie on the bed.

"Oh shit in all this health things I forgot my hot chocolate. Ye toh ab cold ho gyi hogi." She cried.
(It must have become cold now)

"I will make one for you again tomorrow. Right now you should sleep. And stop studying! You have done alot of hardwork! He said.

And she slept holding his arm and he was just watching her.

The way she keeps his sanity in control is fatal.

Without her, he would literally destroy every single inch of the world.

The next day at 8 A.M.

Lovleen came at their penthouse with Arjun and got to know about Manheer's state which is why she was resting in her room.

"What the hell, why didn't you call me last night when she was unwell!!" She said to Amrit.

"She herself stopped me."

"Amrit she is just like a baby. First of all I dont even understand why you didn't use protection. You know she is immature and not ready to be a mother! Like hell yes I am happy for you all but Mr. Amrit Singh Shekhawat she is just 20 years old. Married in 3 days and now pregnant in 1 month! The King who was saying that he loves her so much, is irresponsible? For her?" Loveleen said all that in one go as she was angry as fuck.

Arjun seeing all this knew now Amrit is at his pace of doing something disastrous with Loveleen and he instantly needs to stop them.

"Baby please, he cares for Manu..even more than us." Arjun tried to calm Loveleen down.

"Care? Dikh raha hai inki care!" She again taunted. (Yes his care can be clearly seen.)

And the angry Amrit took a glass and threw it madly on the floor when not knowing where he was throwing was exactly his Heer was standing.

She screamed.

And thats when he came back to his senses and ran towards her.

"Baby are you okay. You didn't got hurt right!" Amrit panicked.

"Yes I am fine but why the hell are you guys fighting!" She asked.

Loveleen looked at Arjun.

"Actua-" and she was cut by her...

"what actually? What was the topic that made him angry so much that he did this!" She said while pointing at the broken glass pieces.

Nobody spoke anything and looked towards the floor thinking she heard the conversation.

"You know what. I have an exam so I am not interested to listen to you all. You guys have to fight. Baal nochlo ek dusre ke. Amrit aap iske glass marna, and Loveleen tum apne nails. Okay? Jab gussa thanda ho jaega khud hatoge tum sab. Arjun veer ji let's go!" She said.

(Tear each others hair out. Amrit you hit her with a glass and Loveleen you hit him with your nails.)

"And ya, when you guys sort your anger issues then come and talk to me. Till then, don't disturb me and my brother."

Arjun really enjoyed the scene when Manheer scolded both of them.

"Yes yes my sister. Let's go." He said while keeping his arm around her shoulder.

Amrit literally glared at him for doing that but of course Arjun had the advantage of Manheer's presence.

The both started walking towards the elevator as if nothing and happened and talked to each other.

Like the perfect bro-sis duo.

Meanwhile Amrit and Loveleen were just....nevermind (achi daant padi)

"So I heard my nephew was troubling you last night" Arjun said.

"Nephew?"

"Arey vomiting and all!"

"Oh that? Its normal veer ji!"

"Come on let's get you a chocolate croissant."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

After the exam Manheer was extremely happy cause 1st of all the exam went very well and secondly now she would be able to enjoy because exam sesh is over now.

But this happiness was short lived as she remembered Loveleen and Amrit.

She came too energetically from the examination hall with Loveleen.(though she was not talking to her)

Amrit and Arjun were standing at their usual spot waiting for them the same way they have been waiting for past 3 days.

Manheer came doing a weird dance and Amrit was happy to see her.

He opened his arms so that she would hug him but instead, she went to Arjun.

"Veer ji the exam was so goood!! Let's go to starbucks and enjoy tonight." She said.

Amrit was shocked is an understatement.

He was way much more than that.

The posessiveness he has for her was on peak right now.

"Thats like my girl! Come on now we will enjoy these 3 days in Calgary!" Arjun said.

Ignoring Loveleen was goddamn hard for him, but if he didn't Manheer would kill him.

They had a pact to let them make up their little fight, only then they both will talk to them.

So Arjun took Manheer in a different car where as Amrit and Loveleen were watching each others face.

"I am going, you take Uber." Amrit said.

"Oh hello, what do you mean Uber!!" Loveleen said angrily.

"Uber is a taxi that drops you at your destination." Said Amrit.

"For fucks sake I know what an Uber is Amrit." Loveleen said.

"Then why did you ask 'what do you mean Uber' mere bhi 2 minutes explanation dene me waste kr diye." Amrit said. (You wasted my 2 minutes in the explanation)

"I meant to say-" and she was cut when Amrit wore his shades and was about to go towards the driver seat.

"Oye Amrit de bache. Kuttey-Kami-I mean Amrit Singh Shekhawat you are not leaving me here alone." Loveleen said and instantly ran towards the passenger seat to sit.

"If you sit there, I will shoot you."

"I you leave me here, I will shoot you."

They both were literally glaring at each other like angry dogs.

This is what they thought they were looking like while glaring at each other.

But what they actually were looking like is this.

"I will not let you sit in my car."

"Then Manheer will hate you."

"Sit at the back."

And Loveleen smirked and gave the victory sign.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
They both reached home only to see it locked and gave each other "idk" look.

Suddenly a notification popped up on Loveleen and Amrit's phone.

@manheerkaurgill Calgary, Alberta, Canada

992,123 likes
@manheerkaurgill day out with my brother @arjunsinghrathore.

View all 890,987 comments

"Where the hell are they!" Amrit shouted.

"You are audible from 10 kms away too Amrit. Don't shout!"

"This is my house, my building I will do whatever I want. You are a nobody!"

"Oh shut up Mr. I am definitely somebody. If I say na Manheer will leave you okay."

"Loveleen don't test my patience."

"Oh you have?"

"If I didn't you would have been dead by now."

"Yaya this is what you do!"

"Listen, I don't have time for you stupid shits." Amrit said.

"As if I do." Loveleen said.

"I ll call Heer." Amrit said and tried to call her.

The number you are trying is switched off.

"What the hell she just posted a picture and now switched off!" Amrit said while Loveleen was just standing without any worries.

"Chill pill, She is fine, I taught her this. To turn the phone off after posting and let the haters burn!"

"LOVELEEEN KAURRRRRR.." Amrit was literally angry as fuck right now.

"AMRITTTTTT" Loveleen shouted back. "See I also know how to shout. So shut up."

"You fuck off from here before people have to come at your funeral."

"Hava mein hi teer maarte ho tum. Kaam vaam hove na hai tumse. Aaye bade mere funeral ke. Apni biwi tumse manayi nahi jaati. Aye bade mujhe gyaan dene wale."

(You cant do anything Amrit. My funeral is way out of your league. Stop daydreaming about it. You toh cant even woo your angry wife! And are giving me knowledge here!)

"Listen Loveleen, I have no interest to have any conversation with you. If we do not talk nicely infront of Heer, she will never talk to us. If you had a thing called brain, you would know. But you don't."

"I also have no interest."

And they both again got angry like little kids.

Amrit's phone rang.

"Where?" He demanded an answer.

"Calgary night life."

"Okay." He said and instantly ran towards his car. Loveleen ran after him.

"Where are we going?" Loveleen asked sitting at the backseat while Amrit was driving.

"To my wife and your boyfriend."

"How do you know where they are?"

"Alex, Heer's bodyguard."

"Ohh, so you are finally not useless. Nice."

"Loveleen shut up."

"As if I am willing to speak in my beautiful voice for you."

They both reached Calgary night life and saw Manheer and Arjun having ice and playing with water bubbles.

For Amrit, it was like he got his breath back.

His feet were automatically moving towards her.

AMRIT'S POV

I fucking hate every single second when she is not with me.

Every second my heart desires just one look of her.

And today?

Arjun did not do good by taking her away.

No.

Not at all good.

My Heer. Our baby. This is all I can ever think of.

I was going towards her when someone held my arm and stopped me.

I looked who it is only to get my anger back. Arjun.

"Technically I am not supposed to talk to you else, my Manu will get angry from me but you are not allowed to go near her." Arjun said.

"You know what you are speaking?" I gritted my teeth and said.

"Very well Amrit."

"So you go on the opposite side of me?"

"No, but for Manu, yes."

"You too know you can't make me stay away from her." I said.

"Yes I know. But you have to control your anger issues Amrit. What if today she had gotten hurt with those glass pieces?"

And thats when my heart was beating fast.

"I. Would. Never Hurt her." I said in my coldest voice ever.

"I know Amrit you would not. But you anger issues. They are fatal for her. I can't trust them!" Arjun said.

I looked at my Heer and then looked back at Arjun.

"So what should I do."

"Make peace with Loveleen for now. And control your temper. She is not going anywhere. She is just yours." Arjun said.

The way he said that she is just mine gave my heart a soothing sense.

"Alright." I said.

And that is why this Loveleen popped up out of nowhere.

She took Arjun's hand and said,"haaye mere Saiyan ji, ishq aa gya tumpe." (Oh my love, I love you so much.)

"And you Mr. Amrit Singh Shekhawat, my Arjun is saying to patch up with you that is why I am agreeing, if you hurt my Manu again na, I will break your bon-." And she was cut by Arjun..
"Oh my dear wildcat stop it. And Amrit you go before she says something else."

"What do you mean say something else? You mean to say I speak alot?" Loveleen said.

"I never said that baby." Arjun said.

"We'll see at night what you say Mr. Arjun Singh Rathore." She said.

Meanwhile Amrit went towards his Heer and patted on her shoulder and saw him.

"So it took you 2 hours to patch up haan?"

"What?"

"I told Arjun veer ji to keep an eye on you and not let you come here if you did not patch up with her. So he let you come it means you did patch up. 2 hours!" Manheer said.

"She ate my brain in these 2 hours." Amrit complained as he hugged her.

"And I craved for you. Only you." Amrit said.

"Loveleen is just being herself with Arjun. She definitely is a bad bitch but she doesn't show her real shy and cute self to anyone. Its all because of Arjun." Manheer said as she saw now Arjun was making water bubbles for Loveleen and she was laughing.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Abhay Singh Rawat

"They are in Calgary. Mam has her exams." Bakhtawar said with his face bowed down.

Abhay nodded.

Abhay took a knife and threw it on a photo.

"S-si--sir there is one more thing." Bakhtawar said.

"Good or bad."

He kept quiet.

Abhay laughed.

"In this whole freaking time you are only able to bring bad news for me haan?"

"Where the fuck is that guy I had spent millions on to train? Remember you were just a peice of shit lieing on train rack." He shouted and punched him.

Bakhtawar fell down but didn't utter a word.

"Now speak."

"Sh-She..I-I-mean Mam is pregnant."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

How was the chapter sohneyo?

Did you like the fight between Loveleen and Amrit?

What do you think Abhay will do next?

Also who is your favourite character?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.7K 292 19
"I've been to Paris many times before but this time I found My Love in the city of love." Ruthless. Arrogant. Merciless. Are the words which describe...
611K 44.1K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...
950K 65.8K 44
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
14.5K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...