Stuck With You - Minsung

Por Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... Más

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you
100k special - A new chapter

Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart

3.1K 111 39
Por Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

I ignore the pain making it's way up my back as I walk to the kitchen for a glass of water. It's something I'm familiar with, but after sleeping on a real bed for months straight, it felt odd.

Atleast jisung was sleeping well.

The cold water runs down my throat as a chilll runs down my spine. Maybe it was because I was unfamiliar with the house, it was beautiful indeed, very homey, something my home lacked.

But I didn't know if it was haunted or some shit.

I whip my head around to a creak in the floorboards. To my surprise it was not some ghost ready to spring and kill me.

It was Han Jisung.

"Aish Han-ah" I put the glass down on the counter, "You wanna tell me why your up?" My voice comes out sounding like I'm his father of something.

"Hyung..." He rubs his eyes from under his glasses, "It's seven, I'm not used to waking up late." His softly yawns, making me put all my strength into not cooing at his cuteness.

"That's okay... Do you want eggs or waffles?" I ask, remembering his two favorite breakfasts.

"W-what? You don't have to make anything for me it's your break just relax-"

"It's your break too Hannie." I cut him off with a pitied look on my face, "I don't mind cooking okay? Now answer the question."

"E-eggs."

****

About an hour later, the Han household was fed and ready. That including Ms. Han as well, who had the same sparkling eyes as her son when she tried my food.

I guess liking Lee Minhos cooking runs in the family?

The lights from neighboring houses shined through the Hans windows. Something I had never expierence. Yes I've lived in busan my whole life, but I lived in a massive mansion where breaks would be spent sleeping, studying, or playing with my cats.

I never really got to enjoy the holidays. I didnt even know people hang up lights on their houses until I came to jisungs neighborhood. Everything is so... homey. Warm. It feels comfortable.

Maybe I was wrong about my easy old life.  This is so much better.

With a large smile on my face, I dry the dishes before putting them back into the small kitchen cabinets. The feeling in my heart was definitely strange. It was like it was shattered yesterday morning with what jisung said. But it's also jumping in joy with the idea of staying with the boy for the whole break.

I was feeling happy, but with 50 pound weights of confusion, sadness, and heartbreak on each shoulder.

"Oh you didn't have to do all this Minho honey." A warm voice sounds behind me, the smile returning to my face.

"It's the least I could do for letting me stay with you guys, Ms Han." I turn to the woman.

Maybe it was because I never really had a mom, but something about this woman made me feel so safe. Warm, like I mentioned before.

She reaches out a hand to pat my hair, "Are you ready to go honey?"

"I'm ready."

****

"Okay make sure you don't roll your ankle, keep the position of your feet in mind." Jisung ties the laces to his skates, giving me pointers at the same time.

"What do I do with my hands?" I make two loops and tie my own, the idea of ice skating making my stomach so nervous backflips.

But when I look up, the boys gone, already walking to the rink. I sigh before getting up to follow him.

All of our conversations were as minimal as possible. It made me want to turn back time and had never tried to give him that gift.

Maybe then he would be happy.

Holding onto the side railing, I place a foot onto the ice. My stomach almost drops when I feel how unstable it is.

I look up and see my roommate zooming down the rink, making turns and jumps. Gliding so elegantly.

"Why must he be so talented..." I mutter under my breath before placing my other foot onto the ice as well, fully commited now.

I guess the fear in my eyes was visually evident because soon the skating boy comes to a halt beside me, "You really didn't lie when you said you had no idea what you were doing huh?"

I stick my tongue out at him, picking up my foot to prove him wrong. Lee Minho can do anything.

But the moment I lift a foot, the other starts skidding, I immediately grip onto the railing for my dear life. A sweet laughs rings out beside me.

Jisung laughed.

Oh thank the heavens.

I thought things were never going to be the same.

I look at him with warmth filling my insides, he stops laughing and holds out a hand. "Just follow my lead."

I stare at him for a heartbeat before placing my hand in his, hoping my scarf hides my red face.

But the moment he starts moving, the panic sets in. "Oh my god why are we moving so fast jisung!?" I tighten my grip on his hand as he drags me along, too scared to lift a foot.

"It's fun hyung, it feels like your flying right?"

The world feels dizzy as we skate through the rink, it was indeed similar to flying. Man I don't know how to birds do it but flying was hella scary.

"J-jisung this is scary what do I do?" My eyes wide as I stare at my frozen feet.

I feel a hand touch the side of my face, pulling it to look up. I stare into jisungs eyes for a second before a michesvous grin plays his lips.

The one thing keep me safe gets taken, jisung pulls his hand away. Now if I was panicking before, I was sure as hell panicking now.

"J-jisung?" I keep sliding in the same direction, "Han-ah come back please!" I look in his direction to see the boy laughing and clutching his stomach.

As much as that made me want to smile. There was a task at hand. Making sure I don't fall on my ass.

"Just pick on foot up and slide it back, remember what I said before!" I hear the younger call out behind me.

This was my chance

To show that Lee Minho is all talented. He's smart and handsome. He can cook clean and raise cats.

HE CAN ICE SKATE!!

Following his advice I lift a foot and slide it back before repeating the same thing with my other foot. Suddenly I'm going faster. My feet building momentum as I keep going back and forth.

A wide smile reflecting my proudness on my face. "I'm doing it Hannie I'm doing it- "

I guess I was going a little too fast since I tried to pick up one foot and the other skate spinned, causing me to lose balence and fall backwards.

Thankfully a pair of hands grabbed onto mine before I hit the ground, "Careful hyung heh."Jisung laughs holding my hands in his as he stabilizes me.

A small pout on my lips, "You said skating was fun, I almost ate shit!" Jisungs just continues to laugh and my whining.

"It is fun." Jisungs moves his skate so that we begin to spin in a circle, me being dragged around with him.

We faced eachother as our skates spined, jisung laughing and me staring. Soft snow flakes falling around us and decorating our hair.

Man was he pretty when he smiled. I wish he laughed everyday. I wish I could make him do that everyday. I wish he'd be happy everyday.

Everything about him was so perfect. From his cute cheeks and adorable nose to his soft hair and round glasses. The work he puts in is so admirable, how he made it into a prestigious school just from his stats. He was a genius. I wish he cared about his health more but his recovery efforts bring me just as much joy. I'm willing to help him as long as that smile stays.

His excitement when I make him food. His sweet singing voice that I sometimes hear in the dorms. His ability to keep going even when times are hard.

Han jisung is a gift.

My gift.

Changing my world even if he doesn't know it. Making me feel a way I never have. Making me step outside my comfort zone and live the life I've missed.

Making me feel again.

"Hannie?"

He opens his eyes from his giggling at his name, looking up to find my eyes. "Yeah hyung?"

"Why won't you talk about that night?"

A/n
FINALLY SOME ACTION

Will minsung finally talk about their problems instead of ignoring it like dumbasses?

How are y'all liking the story? Its probably going to end soon 😭😭

But I will be starting a new story once it does so don't worry! It's probably be Seungjin since Taken ended and I miss them. I mentioned this on my other book but I was thinking of a secret admirer type feel?

Hope you enjoyed!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 51.9K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
227K 10K 21
In which he is new to this school, and has a split personality that nobody knew about. Nobody knew why he was acting weird; one second he's all cute...
1.1M 30.2K 44
Previously Rank: #1 New Author, #1 Reject & Rejected, #1 rejection, #1mated, #1 Fiction #1 Alphamate, #1 Beta, #1 Alpha, #5 Romance, #17 werewolves...