𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

strawberry1d tarafından

"ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵍᵒ...ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ..." 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 -𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗃𝖾... Daha Fazla

•❣•୨୧ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 - Part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮! 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 - part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•

•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

17 1 0
strawberry1d tarafından

Mr. Jung's passionate kisses left Noémie feeling weightless, as if she were floating in a sphere of blissful oblivion. She was consumed by the heat of his breath and the tender touch of his lips. His caressing hand sent shivers down her spine, igniting a deep desire within her.

Noémie found herself unable to resist this passionate imbécile. With a firm grip on his silky hair, she pulled him closer, sending a thrill through him as he tenderly kissed her jawline and neck folds. Unable to contain his longing any longer, he finally claimed her mouth with a gentle yet insistent tongue. Lost in the moment, they kissed each other with fervent passion.

As their breaths mingled and their hearts beat in unison, Mr. Jung let out a soft groan and swiftly lifted Noémie from the desk, carrying her back to his private chambers. His kisses never faltered as he laid her gently on the silk duvet, his hunger evident in every touch.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in each other, oblivious to everything else. With trembling fingers, Mr. Jung began to unbutton Noémie's shirt, his desire growing with each passing moment.

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚍...⠐⢾░▒▓█

They lay on their backs, both exhausted from the intensity of their lovemaking. Their hearts raced as they realized a shift had occurred in their volatile love-hate dynamic.

Turning to face each other, they locked eyes, trying to comprehend the depth of what transpired. They understood it wasn't love but rather raw desire-a chemical reaction impossible to ignore.

Tenderly, he traced her flushed cheek, his eyes betraying his inner turmoil. "Ms. Seo..." He paused, swallowing hard and biting his lip, eliciting an immediate response from her body.

"Mr. Jung...we both longed for each other, even though we can't," she sighed, her finger grazing his swollen lips.

He sighed deeply. "Ms. Seo, you're incredible, and I know I have to let you go...but." He licked his lips, his desire for her evident in his gaze.

Despite the angel on her shoulder warning her about his love for Jessica, the devil on the other tempted her with carnal pleasures. Noémie made her decision, ready to face the consequences, driven by her intense desire for him, even if it caused her pain.

Noémie's eyes sparkled with renewed desire, her moist, parted lips expressing her yearning as she wrapped her arms around his bare, muscular shoulders, tugging him towards her with purpose.

Mr. Jung's lips met hers once more, igniting a fiery passion between them.

In that moment, their bodies seemed to be the only ones in love, as if they were a couple secluded on the shores of the Blue Lagoon. Noémie had been cradled in his embrace for nearly four hours, enchanted by the feel of his fingers running through her long, thick hair, him calling her his Pocohontas

As he held her close, she couldn't resist tracing the contours of his chiseled chest with tender strokes, reveling in the physical intimacy they shared.

Looking up into his eyes from beneath her dark lashes, she spoke softly. "Mr. Jung-"

He chuckled softly, interrupting her. "Call me Ji-seok-" Cupping her chin gently, he lifted her face to his, his thumb caressing her bottom lip.

Giggling, she kissed his palm. "Okay, Ji-seok. But I need to leave; it's almost 9 p.m., and my family will be worried."

He squinted, his brow furrowing. "Why don't you stay here...with me? It's already so late." He hoped she would agree to spend the rest of the night with him.

The temptation to stay and indulge in their time together was strong.

Noémie sighed regretfully. "Even if I wanted to, we both know we can't continue this... arrangement. I know you're involved with someone else, and I'm sorry for allowing you to cheat on her-literally."

She felt a pang in her heart, knowing he belonged to another woman, and indulging in this affair would only bring her unnecessary pain.

Mr. Jung wiped his face, acknowledging her words. "You're right, Noèmie. It's unfair to you. Jess and I have put our relationship on hold once again. I haven't seen her in person for almost eight months, and I haven't been with a woman since..." His distress was evident; discussing Jessica left him feeling guilty.

Pursing her lips, she asked softly, "Even during this hiatus... do you still love her?" She held her breath, awaiting his response.

He looked down sadly into her eyes and nodded. "Noèmie, I love her. I've loved her for ten years, and I'm struggling to understand my feelings right now... it's physically painful."

She gently stroked his hair and pressed her lips against his warm ones. "You were lonely, and I was there. Hoseok, I don't expect anything from you. You love her, and she doesn't need to know about this lapse in judgment. It would only hurt her. What happened today, happened. I have no regrets. But it'll be too uncomfortable to continue working here--"

She shivered slightly in fear. Working alongside him would only serve as a painful reminder, and she knew she had fallen for him completely. It was better to end things cleanly, say goodbye, and move on with their lives.

Ji-seok sighed deeply. "I'm sorry, Noèmie. I was lonely, but I'm drawn to you. I know that. And I can't continue feeling this way with you around. Leading you on is wrong, especially when I still love someone else. Please forgive me."

She gave a small smile. "I was well aware of what I was doing. But Ji-seok, if you were so easily swayed to invite me to your bed, don't you think there's something seriously lacking in your current relationship? Another woman could easily seduce you, though it may not be me in the future. You need to reassess your relationship with Jess. Do you truly love her enough to marry her? And does she genuinely love you enough to marry you? That's what you should consider."

Ji-seok nodded, taking a deep breath. "...I still love her, Noèmie, and if she forgives me... we'll work it out."

Noèmie smiled softly. "Then you have nothing to worry about, Ji-seok... I wish you luck in your future. May I use your bathroom for a moment?" As she lifted her face from his warm chest, her hair cascaded like a glorious, glossy curtain over her bare shoulders, and she gently caressed his cheek with her thumb one last time.

He smirked. "Sure, you can. My shower is voice-activated. Just say... hot or cold... and how you want your water... medium hot or ice cold. Okay?"

She widened her eyes as she stood by the bed, the golden bed throw covering her body. That's what she called living the high life. Her face flushed as she noticed his sparkling eyes roving over her with a smirk.

Blushing crimson, she furrowed her brows. "Please don't look at me like that... it makes me feel..." She muttered nervously, biting her lip.

Ji-seok chuckled softly. "Strange? How so..." His eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Oh no, I'm not telling you that!" She exclaimed, swiftly turning away as he playfully gestured towards his bathroom.

Just as she was about to depart, he called her back to his bedside. "Ms. Seo, you've completed your debt repayment. You're not required to finish the three weeks. You're set free."

Her jaw dropped, disbelief written all over her face. "Really... you mean it?"

He smiled. "Yes, you're free."

With a wide grin, she exclaimed, "Oh, my goodness. Thank you, Mr. Jung... Ji-seok." Quickly gathering her clothes from the shining wood floors, she dashed with elation into the bathroom.

The opulence of his bathroom suite astounded her. Marble counters, gold and crystal taps, and gold basins greeted her gaze. The mosaic tiles, adorned in gold and silver, were among the most luxurious available. She marveled at the golden pillars and the deep spa bath stocked with various oils, bath salts, and soaps. Standing in that bathroom made her feel like a wealthy celebrity. The shower boasted numerous nozzles for different types of water massages, and the sight of the large, fluffy white bath towels made her smirk with satisfaction.

Peeking out of the bathroom, she noticed Hoseok on the phone. Dressed in grayish sweatpants, his impressive back muscles caught her eye. Her gaze widened as she spotted the red hickeys adorning his skin. She hoped no one, especially his girlfriend Jess, would see them. It was clear they were in their own world.

Meeting his eyes, still on the phone, she gestured that she needed her tote bag from his private suite's entrance room. He nodded and left to retrieve it for her.

After a refreshing shower and dressed in her own clothing-a silky beige shirt, black skinny jeans, and her hair in a plaited bun atop her head-her face bare of makeup except for a dab of cherry gloss on her full lips, she was ready to leave the Jung Suray Hotel for good.

Noémie could finally focus on her life and career, putting aside her feelings for Mr. Jung and moving on for good. The only reminder of their passionate encounter was the evidence of hickeys scattered across her body. She resolved never to undress in front of Ha-ni, wondering how she would explain these pink marks. At least her neck had been spared from the attack.

Mr. Jung had arranged for a driver to take her home, thankfully not his infamous driver Arthur, but an older man she found quite entertaining.

She quickly sent Ha-ni a text message to reassure her that she was on her way home, simply stating that she had been a member of the waitress crew at a private party for the Bangtan Elites. Ha-ni sounded relieved, having her arrived home after 9 p.m.

Noémie smirked as she recalled her 'how to get fired' countdown. Both of them had won and ended that round.

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢⠐⢾░▒▓█

The next day, Noémie decided to sleep in. She didn't tell Ha-ni about her life-changing encounter with Mr. Jung, simply lying quietly in bed while texting her French colleagues about the Cartier banquet to generate interest in the Diamond exhibition. She quickly texted Mr. Kim to arrange a specific time and location for their meeting.

She answered a frantic call from her mother and a text from her best friend Anais in Dubai, who were planning a small island vacation and considering inviting Ha-ni.

It was nearly 10 a.m. when she finally decided to get out of bed and head to the bathroom. As she did, she heard her phone ringing incessantly, prompting her to sprint out of the bedroom to silence it when she saw the caller ID.

It was Seom-ni.

Wondering about the urgency, Noémie chose to simply answer the phone, pressing the answer button softly.

"Omg, Noèmie! You must get to the hotel as soon as possible. We're in a big crisis!!!" she sounded beyond frantic.]

"What?!" she cried out, inhaling deeply.

A/n . Mr. Jung and Noèmie had a really wild encounter.

Thank you for your support. A big round of applause to everyone who reads, votes, and comments on this story. Even all those who added the book to their reader's list.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

1. Do you think Mr. Jung was honest enough about his emotions?

2. Will Jessica give up on him after learning of his minor transgression?

3.Noémie developed feelings for Mr Jung. Do you believe she will recover?

4.Do you have any idea what Seom-ni's phone call was about?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

518K 18.2K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
182K 3.8K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
57.4K 4K 57
𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐈𝐁𝐎, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮...
2.7K 52 14
𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨...