๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‰๐š๐š๐ง

By TheFictionZone

She was his from the start โœจ. She was an angel protected by a devil ๐ŸŒผ. No one can harm her not even him ๐Ÿ‘€. ... More

Author's Note :)
Introduction
Family Introduction
1 |Leaving London|
2 |Arrival in Pakistan|
3 |First Conversation|
4 |Bullied|
5 |Exhibition|
6 |Eye Contact|
7 |Moving Out|
8 |Neighbors|
9 |8 Year Later|
10 |Marriage Proposal|
11 |Yes|
12 |Baat Pakki|
13 |Nikkah|
14 |I Accept|
15 |Jealousy|
16 |Mirha Ashar Ali Khan|
17 |Date|
18 |Mine|
19 |Lipstick Flavor|
20 |Islamabad|
21 |Misunderstandings|
22 |Accident|
23 |Wedding Plans|
25 |Wedding|
Announcement

24 |Apology|

1.3K 142 7
By TheFictionZone

Assalamualaikum/Hi Readers,

___________________________

It was a beautiful morning a canvas of pastel hues, where the sun's gentle embrace awakens nature's symphony. It's a tranquil dance of light and shadow, as the world stirs to life in peaceful harmony.

The big day was after two days. Ashar was doing efforts for forgiveness. Today he decided to take Mirha on a date and will apologize then & there with the help of Arsalan.

(Sooch rahay hogay k Arsalan kaisay Ashar k saath hogaya aur uski help kar raha hai ?)

FLASHBACK: (Mirha Accident Day)

After Arsalan departed from the birthday party venue, Ashar was in a total shock and didn't know what to do. He started to overthink but a voice got his attention and he remembered about the accident and made his way towards the hospital.

When Arsalan told Ashar everything, Ashar felt like someone has taken away his peace. He was devasted, ASHAR ALI KHAN (one of the most famous business man) was crying for his wife/life 😭. He was in total shock the way things happened .

After sometime Mirha was shifted into VIP ward with utmost care. Ashar stayed for four days cause he can't expect to live without Mirha after the incident .

Day before Mirha got conscious.

"Mirha jaan please wake up I am really sorry for the things I said to you. Please forgive me and please wake up I can't imagine my life without you I don't know what had gotten in me that day and I started to say things about your character.

That things I said that days breaks my heart also. I didn't expect myself to say such things about you ever in my life. The tears in your eyes that day made my heart ache. I know I am an idiot, stupid , a**hole and whatnot . This person infront of you can't imagine his life without his lifeline his Mirha.

I know you can't forgive me easily, punch me, curse me, slap me or ignore me but please wake up. You don't even know how much I love you that 7 years 35 days wait to get you . Please I beg you wake up.

You know I wanted to apologize to you that day but my ego stand between us. Your teary eyes kept reminding me what I did to you. I am sorry, sorry jaan please wake up . Please please I love you.

If you don't want to live with me I promise I will leave you but please wake up Jaan. Please don't do this to me."

Ashar said while holding Mirha's hand tears dropping from his eyes like rain drops from the cloud. This whole scene was seen by two eyes which was Arsalan and he got to know that his bestfriend/brother in law was/is also suffering . & He know the only thing eh could do was he entered the room and hugged his bestfriend and consoled him.

The bond between them was sos strong that nothing can break them and Ashar was thankful to Arsalan for forgiving him and the hug which he needed the most at the moment.

Arsalan also promised Ashar that he will help him to get forgiveness from his sister.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

Present:

Ashar had decided to tell everything it would take for her forgiveness. He was hella nervous for the first time in his life.

It was 7 O'clock when Ashar was getting dressed. As it was decided that Arsalan would take Mirha out with an excuse, he will drop Mirha to the venue and will leave .

On the other side Mirha was excited to go with her brother after a very long time. She wore a beautiful brown maxi with black hijab and black heels.

Mirha after getting ready left her room and made her way towards the living room where her brother was waiting.

"Chalein Bhai?" Mirha asked Arsalan making him aware of her presence.

(Shall we go brother?)

Arsalan put his phone in his pocket and turned around to see Mirha. He was surprised to see her sister looking beautiful in a simple outfit.

"MashaAllah my sister is looking so beautiful." Arsalan said with a smile and received a thank you from Mirha side with a beautiful smile.

Arsalan was very happy to see his sister happy and smiling after a long time .
With a Chalo and greeting they left the house.

On the way Arsalan messaged Ashar to know that they are on the way. While Ashar was checking the setup and decorations . Ashar was wearing a white shirt with beige pants and sleeves half rolled up giving a perfect view of his veiny hands.

Arsalan and Mirha arrived, Arsalan put a blindfold on Mirha in return he received a question but he answered her with an excuse . Arsalan made his way towards the setup where as Ashar was standing with his back facing them.

Arsalan made Ashar aware of their presence and he left. After some minutes

"Bhai main blindfold hata lo?" Mirha asked Arsalan not knowing he has left already .

(Brother should I remove the blindfold?)

"Bhai" Mirha said again desperately waiting for the reply .

(Brother)

Not getting a reply from the other end Mirha removed the blindfold, she was stunned to see the decoration and the person she least expected to see.

The set-up/decoration (not in the room , it was done in the garden).

After seeing Mirha's facial expression Ashar made his way towards her as soon as possible . Ashar wanted to Mirha's hand but she moved her hand back.

"Why are you here?" Mirha asked furiously

"Meri jaan__ Mirha didn't let him complete his sentence and again asked

"Why are you here?"

"Please hear me out Mirha please" Ashar asked Mirha and vulnerability could be seen by his voice.

Mirha was shocked to see the vulnerability.
So she just nodded.

"Meri jaan I am really sorry for that day.
Please forgive me. I can't imagine my life without you I don't know what had gotten in me that day and I started to say things about your character. "

"I know you can't forgive me easily, punch me, curse me, slap me but please don't ignore me. You don't even know how much I have suffered . Please forgive me."
Ashar said

"Hogaya. Should I leave now?" Mirha asked rudely

(Done)

Ashar was surprised would be a small word to describe the feeling. He never expected to see his Mirha taking to someone this rudely.

"Please at least reply me." Ashar said

"What should I say you tell me huh? Or you expect me to say thank you MR ASHAR ALI KHAN for your apology. I forgive you if you expect this then I am sorry to break your bubble MR ASHAR ALI KHAN,

I cannot forgive you, you questioned my character. You made me realize that no one loves me and will always hurt me just like you did. I was stupid that I fall for a person like you." Mirha said with tears in her eyes which were ready to fall any time .

"Meri jaan I am really sorry for what I did I know my apology can't make things right atm but I promise I will cherish you & love you and will make you realize your worth in my life." Ashar said

"No no I can't forgive you never, you have break my heart and trust how can I trust you tell me." Mirha said

"Mirha please jaana don't forgive me but just give me a chance. That would work for me. You don't even know how much I love you that 7 years 35 days wait to get____ Ashar was saying when he realize what he said

"Can you please repeat?" Mirha asked

"Just give me a chance I will cherish you for the lifetime In Sha Allah." Ashar said

"No no the seven year thing." Mirha said

"That is is___" Ashar was puzzled what to say when suddenly Mirha said "Please speak up I want to hear that."

"You don't even know how much I love you that 7 years 35 days wait to get you . Please I beg you to give me a chance." Ashar said making Ashar heart flutter.

Mirha was stunned and didn't know what to speak she just said "I will think about it"

After hearing this Ashar couldn't controlled his excitement and hugged Mirha while giving a kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you so much Jaana." Ashar said after listening to the word Jaana Mirha heart skipped a beat.

"I j I just said I will think about it" Mirha said with confidence

"Yeah Jaana I know and this means a lot to me that you'll think something related to me" Ashar said

"App n bataya nahi k main Kaisi lag rahi ho?" Mirha asked

(You didn't tell me how I look)

"Mine ,you know my mother give birth to me where as your mother give me a reason to live." Ashar said which made Mirha blush.

"Ok now please stop." Mirha said

Ashar nodded and broke the hug not before placing a kiss of Mirha's forehead.

"Will we have food? or I have to stay hungry?" Mirha asked cutely .

"Yes Jaana how can I let my queen leave without feeding her." Ashar said

Soon they settled down and had their dinner . Ashar was feeding Mirha and could see blush on her cheeks during the dinner . The dinner ended and they were ready to start their journey .

They made their way towards the car. Soon they arrived at Mirha house.

"Thank you Mirha just for saying you will think to forgive me or not . I love you and I will never try to hurt you again." Ashar said and kissed Mirha's forehead

Mirha smiled and greeted him & left .

The days went in a blink. It was finally the big day.  The day where 2 souls would be tied in a sacred bond.

The day started with everyone waking up to the chirping of birds. Mirha woke up earlier than usual. Last night was still stuck in her head, filling her stomach with butterflies whenever she remembered the words of Ashar.

Ashar had slept a peaceful night. He woke up with a smile telling himself that from now on Mirha will be mine only.

The atmosphere was filled with immeasurable happiness, although the atmosphere also contained sparks of nervousness and those sparks belonged to none other than Mirha.

Mirha was totally nervous cause it was a big day of her life. In the storm of emotions, their family  was really happy about this marriage.

While Ashar was really very happy, he was the perfect 'husband material'. He had waited for this day for more than 7 years. It was the longest he had waited for something or rather someone.

Everyone was getting ready for the Wedding which was going to be held in a beautiful banquet chosen by the both sides.
The banquet was beautifully decorated.

The venue was packed with guests ranging from close family and friends to business associates. The event had slowly started, although the leads of the evening were still missing.

Mirha was in the parlor , she was waiting for her brother to arrive. While Ashar and his family (barat) was on their way to the venue.

Mirha was now in the bridal room, waiting for the groom's arrival. On the other side Ashar was truly inpatient to meet his wife.

Ashar entered the venue beside his groomsmen and was swarmed with falling rose petals by the cousins and friends of the bride. He was wearing a black sherwani looking devilishly handsome.

Soon bride entered and all the lights flashed towards her side, Ashar was mesmerized to see the beauty walking towards him.

Asfandyar muttered a low 'Masha Allah' and was waiting for his bride to arrive on the stage . His eyes were just staring at his beautiful wife and he couldn't look away.

By the time, Mirha had reached the stage and he went on the start of the stage to lend a hand for Mirha to step on the stage.  The cameraman started taking pictures and by the time they settled on the seats people filed on the stage to take a good picture with the stunning couple. The dark theme of the wedding was mesmerizing.

After a while the food was served and the bride and groom were left alone. Ashar got a chance to talk to his wife....... 

TO BE CONTINUED!!

              ___________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.9K 74
โ€ขโ€ข| 1st in Arranged Series |โ€ขโ€ข Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
153K 7.4K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
246K 9.3K 34
"You will not meet that man again" He warned her and try to control his anger. "Why should I listen you-" "Because you're my wife don't ever forget t...
1M 56.5K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...