Seeing Through You (Tokyo Rev...

Da IAJ0da

(Y/N) has the power of psychometry. She can see people's past, present, future and even get insights into the... Altro

A/N
Information
02

01

17 1 0
Da IAJ0da

(3rd POV)

(Y/N) yawned as she woke up. Today was another school day. She took har uniform that was neatly folded on the chair near her bed and got ready to leave home. As usual there was no one waiting for her since she lived alone.

(Y/N) decided that she would just skip breakfast since she wasn't hungry.

As (Y/N) walked to school, her annoying powers activated. (Y/N)'s powers had three abilities, she can either see memories of people and objects, their future or present. Today she could see people's memories. She could see random memories of random people. A man walked his kids to school, a woman won a sales offer, a kid played with his friends yesterday, etc.

(Y/N) didn't like her powers, it gave her random unnecessary information. (Y/N) didn't even know why she had this powers, they were with her ever since she could remember. And worst of all, she couldn't control it. Her powers were truly useless.

".... (Y/N)-chan, (Y/N)-chan."

(Y/N)'s train of thought was stopped by her only friend, Tachibana Hinata.

"How are you, Hinata-chan?" greeted (Y/N)

"I'm good, (Y/N)-chan," Hinata answered with a smile "What about you?"

Honestly, (Y/N) could never understand how Hinata smiled like that, her smile was so sweet and genuine. (Y/N) could never smile like that.

"I'm fine." (Y/N) shrugged

The two girls walked to school together talking about random topics. As they reached school they took off their outdoor shoes putting on their indoor ones.

"See you later, (Y/N)-chan." waved Hinata

The (H/C) haired girl only nodded but that was enough to make the pink haired girl smile.

'Really,' thought (Y/N) 'I can never understand her. How can she smile this brightly?'

(Y/N) didn't know how to smile like this because it was complicated for her. Whenever she thought about smiling like Hinata, she can never show the same happiness. Maybe she is stuck with it, just like her loneliness and sadness. These are the things that will always stay with her. (Y/N) knew that pitying herself will do her no good so decided to head to her class as well.

The first person (Y/N) noticed was Hanagaki, the guy who sat behind her in class. Her ability suddenly activated.

She saw Takemichi in a train track and suddenly he fell forward. He must've been pushed. (Y/N) noticed that there was something wrong with this memory. In this memory, Takemichi seems older. There is no way she is seeing his future, she knows that she can't control her ability and that it can't suddenly change.

'What is happening?' thought (Y/N)

"... (L/N)-san, can I help you?" Takemichi broke (Y/N) out of her trance

"It's nothing," (Y/N) smiled sheepishly "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something."

This situation was kind of embarrasing for (Y/N). Her powers always put her in troublesome situations. Most of the time, people actually thought that she was staring at them.

(Y/N) walked through the corridors after school with nothing on her mind. As (Y/N) passed the boys' bathroom, she overheard someone talking inside.

"We'll be doing an underground fight today too. Kiyomasa-kun just called me."

'An underground fight?!' thought (Y/N).

"And he said the fighter today is Takuya."

(Y/N) listened to the rest of the conversation before hiding behind a wall when she heard footsteps from the bathroom.

Emerging from the bathroom were some boys from her school who claimed to be a gang, the Mizo Mid gang. Without even thinking, (Y/N) followed them.

The boys and (Y/N) arrived at an arena. There were a lot of guys everywhere, watching and betting on the fight.

A big guy, who seemed to be the referee of these underground fights, started to talk.

"Hello, gentlemen!" he greeted. "The competitors are just as it said in the email!"

"We have Sakura Middle's Kojima!" he introduced the fighters. "And Mizo Mid's Yamamoto!"

"The odds are four to six, slightly in Kojima's favor!" The referee then sat.

"Begin," he instructed, lighting up a cigarette.

Just as the fight was about to begin, someone yelled, "WAIT!" It was Takemichi.

"Ain't it boring having the same type of fight every time?" he asked as he walked down the steps in a confident way. However, (H/C)-haired (Y/N) could already notice how scared he really was.

"Don'tcha wanna watch something more interesting?" he continued.

This seemed to pique the referee's interest.

"Something more interesting?" he asked.

"Kiyomasa-senpai," Takemichi announced. "Let's have a one-on-one fight."

The referee then said, "Don't regret this later."

In a quick move, Kiyomasa punched Takemichi's stomach. This one punch wasn't enough for Kiyomasa; he continued to punch and kick Takemichi countless times. It was obvious by now that Takemichi wasn't going to win. Whenever he tried to get a hold of Kiyomasa, he would retaliate with another punch or knee him in the face. His friends yelled for him to give up and apologize, but he wouldn't listen.

"Not yet," he said.

Other people were cheering for Kiyomasa.

"Kill him, Kiyomasa-kun!!!"

"Finish him!"

It was obvious that Takemichi was going to lose, so why? (Y/N) didn't understand him, but she remembered someone's words to her five years ago, "(Y/N), always fight for what you believe is right and protect those you care about." Is this what Takemichi was doing? If so then he must be fighting for something he really cares about.

"Not yet. This can't heal what my heart experienced those twelve years."

'Just what is he talking about?' thought (Y/N).

"I'm not giving up!" he yelled. "I have a reasons to not give up. Kiyomasa, the only way you'll win is by killing me. I ain't gonna lose."

That was enough for (Y/N), and her fists were clenched. She was going to stop this fight, or Takemichi would really get killed. (Y/N) stepped into the fight and stood between Kiyomasa and Takemichi. Everyone quieted down and stared at her.

"Get out of there!" one of the spectators yelled.

Soon, everyone was yelling insults at her, but (Y/N) just ignored them.

"Kiyomasa-kun," she said with a sweet smile.

"Huh?" he asked. "Who are you?"

"(L/N)-san!" exclaimed Takemichi. "Get out of here, you will get hurt."

(Y/N) turned towards Takemichi with a smile on her face. "Don't worry about it," she told him.

(Y/N) then turned back to face Kiyomasa.

"I would really appreciate it if you don't hurt my classmate, Hanagaki-kun," she continued.

"What's this? The little girl wants to play hero?" Kiyomasa just chuckled. "Who do you think you are?"

He sent a punch towards the (H/C) girl, but (Y/N) caught his fist. (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes turned dull, which was exactly opposite of how bright they were when she was smiling a while ago. Kiyomasa's eyes widened in surprise, but he was also scared from the way her eyes looked right now. (Y/N) then punched Kiyomasa's face and swiped him off his legs.

Everyone kept silent, and nobody dared to speak. They felt that if they uttered a word, their entire presence would disappear.

(Y/N) turned to leave after knocking down Kiyomasa, believing that her business was done. But he didn't accept his defeat.

"Someone, get me my bat!" he yelled.

(Y/N)'s eyes turned dull again as she thought about seriously hurting this guy. She has done it to people once or twice, but she didn't enjoy it at all. Hurting people isn't what she enjoys; she enjoys being around her friends.

"Hey Kiyomasa."

A deep voice caught the attention of everyone, and this made (Y/N) sigh in relief. She wouldn't have to hurt Kiyomasa now. She preferred to keep this scary side of her hidden to herself.

"Huh?!" Kiyomasa was relieved when he heard the voice. He thought that he was saved from (Y/N) and thought that he would take out his frustration and fear on whoever interrupted him. But as soon as he saw who it was, his eyes widened in fear.

"You have gathered quite the crowd," said the owner of the voice that caught everyone's attention. He had a shaved head, blonde ponytail, and a dragon tattoo on his temple.

"Vice commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang Ryuguji Ken, also known as Draken," she heard one of Takemichi's friends say.

There was also another figure behind him.

"Hey, Ken-chin," he said.

"Don't call me by that dumb nickname here," Draken said while looking at him.

"Vice commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang Ryuguji Ken, also known as Draken," she heard one of Takemichi's friends say.

"My dorayaki is finished."

'Really?' thought (Y/N) 'why is he so childish? And why is everyone silent? Is he the commander or something?'

(Y/N)'s question was answered as everyone bowed down to him.

"Good day, sir!"

(Y/N) didn't care about who he was, she was just happy she didn't have to teach Kiyomasa a lesson herself.

One of the guys walked up to Mikey.

"Sano-kun," he said, "I'm with the third special attack unit. My name's Akaishi."

Mikey ignored him, but Draken answered for him.

"You're in the way," he said. "Mikey doesn't talk to guys he isn't interested in."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

When Kiyomasa saw Mikey coming his way, he stood up and gave him a half-bow. In return, Kiyomasa received a kick to his stomach.

"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king?" said Draken while looking down at him. "Make sure you're that far down when you bow to our commander."

"Y-yes, sir," Kiyomasa said through his pain.

Mikey then approached (Y/N) and Takemichi.

"What are your names?" he asked.

"(L/N) (Y/N)."

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi."

"I see. So (N/N)-chan and Takemitchy."

"Huh? Takemitchy?" Takemichi repeated confusingly.

(Y/N) was surprised. Just who-

"That's what Mikey said, (N/N) and Takemitchy," Draken affirmed.

"Takemitchy, (N/N)-chan. Starting today, you're my friends," Mikey announces.

Mikey then walked back to Kiyomasa.

"Are you the one who organized this fighting ring?" he asked.

"Y-yes," answered Kiyomasa, proud of his deeds.

Mikey gave him a smile before delivering a high kick to his chin.

"Who do you think you are?" he asked while punching him over and over.

After getting done with Kiyomasa, Mikey turned to Draken.

"Let's go Ken-chin," he said. "Taking bets at this little fight club is boring."

"Don't do things that will get Toman's rep down," Draken told Kiyomasa.

He then looked at the crowd that was still gathered at the fight club.

"Scram already," he commanded.

That seemed enough to scare everyone as the crowd started running.

Only Takemichi, his friends, and (Y/N) stayed where the fighting club used to take place.

Akkun was telling Takemichi about how he almost stabbed Kiyomasa while the rest bugged (Y/N) to teach them how to fight.

(Y/N) tried to escape, but it was impossible. So instead, she taught them some basic moves to leave her alone.

(Y/N) was too tired. She barely made it home, after all, she spent the night teaching Takemichi and his friends some basic moves.

(Y/N) collapsed on her bed without even taking off her uniform. (Y/N) lived alone, but she still somehow hoped that someone would be waiting for her.

(Y/N) decided to stick around Toman and Takemichi for a while. Hopefully, that's the right decision.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others