Echoes of Destiny

Von _SweetSerendipity20

Rhea Kapoor is a modern day girl plagued by a lifelong battle with a congenital heart disease. Tragically, he... Mehr

Author's Note
Rhea Kapoor
Amravati
A Fateful Transition
A New Identity
The Dream of a Princess
Reunion and Celebrations
Advaita's Growth
Blessings of Love and New Beginnings
The Tangled Web of Relationships
Ranvijay gets married
A Day of Mischief and Blessings
Marriage and Engagement
A Daughter's Heartache
Some New Characters
Suryagarh
The Royal Message
Preparations and Heartfelt Conversations
Rajveer's Arrival
A Princess's Fury
Alliance and Awaited Unions
The First Gaze
Farewells and Inner Turmoil
Preparing for the Wedding
The Royal Eighteen
The Countdown Begins
Preparations in Suryagrah
Mehendi Ceremony in Amravati
A Heart-to-Heart Conversation
The Morning of New Beginnings
Rajveer's Grand Procession
The Wedding Ceremony
The First Morning
Post Wedding Rituals
Paheli Rasoi
Wedding Night
The Next Day- I
Life in Suryagarh

The Next Day-II

22 4 5
Von _SweetSerendipity20

After the morning prayers, the family proceeded to the dining hall for breakfast, sharing a meal that further solidified their familial bonds. As breakfast concluded, Queen Leelavati expressed her desire for Rajveer to acquaint Advaita with the palace's surroundings.

"Rajveer," she began, "Advaita has just arrived here and is unfamiliar with the palace and its surroundings. You should show her around and spend some time together."

Rajveer, with a tone of apology, replied, "I am sorry, Maasa, but I have an urgent task to perform right now. You should ask Nayantara for that; she will be happy to show Advaita around."

Rani Leelavati regarded Rajveer with a reproachful expression, her concern for his well-being evident in her voice. "You have just been married. Who dared to assign you work? Let me talk to Rajasa. You should be free of all duties."

Rajveer, understanding her concern, explained, "Maasa, Babasa has already relieved me of most of my duties at your request. This particular task is important, and if he frees me from the remaining duties as well, I would have little to do throughout the day."

Leelavati, with a playful glint in her eye, teased him, "You should spend time with your wife. You may not have such leisure in the future when you become the king."

Rajveer, always the dutiful son, responded respectfully, "I shall accept your command, but right now, I have to leave for my work. I'll see you at dinner."

With a final nod of acknowledgement, he excused himself from the conversation and went on to attend to his pressing duties, leaving the palace for the time being.

******************************

Rani Leelavati approached Advaita, who was engaged in a conversation with Nayantara and Aditya. She inquired, "Advaita, what are you kids talking about?"

Nayantara promptly replied, "Maasa, Bhabhisa was just worried about being bored. We were reassuring her that with us here, she'll have a fun time."

Advaita, feeling the need to clarify, said, "I didn't mean that. I just wanted to know how I can help today."

Rani Leelavati smiled at Advaita's eagerness and explained, "That's precisely why I called you. Today, you should explore the palace. I had originally intended for Rajveer to show you around, but he has an important task to attend to, so Nayantara will be your guide for now."

She turned to Nayantara and requested, "Show your bhabhisa around, will you?"

Nayantara nodded enthusiastically, ready to assist Advaita in discovering the wonders of the palace.

Rani Leelavati departed to attend to her duties, leaving Advaita in the capable hands of Nayantara for her palace exploration. Aditya, too, took his leave with a charming smile and a parting message, "I shall also take my leave then, Bhabhisa. You don't have to miss me too much; I'll entertain you at dinner."

With a friendly wave, Aditya departed, leaving Advaita to begin her day of exploration within the magnificent palace grounds.

********************************

Nayantara, bubbling with enthusiasm, took on the role of Advaita's guide as they embarked on a captivating tour of the magnificent Suryagarh Palace. She began with animated explanations, her voice brimming with excitement.

"Bhabhisa," Nayantara began, "our splendid palace is divided into three main sections: the inner, outer, and common areas. Each section has its own unique charm and purpose. The inner section is reserved exclusively for the royal family, while the common area is where everyone typically gathers. Lastly, the outer section is where audiences are granted access"

With curiosity in her eyes, Advaita nodded, eager to learn more about her new home.

Nayantara continued, "The inner section is the most exclusive, reserved solely for royal family members. It houses our private quarters, and you'll find the most breathtaking terrace there with panoramic views that will steal your breath away."

With Nayantara's guidance, they meandered through the palace's corridors, and she elaborated on each section.

"The common area," Nayantara continued, "includes the grand hall, where family gatherings and functions are held." She pointed towards the hall where Advaita's Muh Dikhai ceremony had taken place. "You've already visited the dining hall, kitchen, and temple; they too are part of this common area."

As they ventured further, Nayantara's face lit up with genuine affection. "Now, let me show you my favorite part of the palace," she exclaimed, leading Advaita towards the stunning palace gardens. The sight that greeted them was nothing short of breathtaking.

The gardens boasted vibrant flowers in every hue, meticulously trimmed hedges, and enchanting pathways. Graceful fountains adorned the landscape, their waters glistening in the sunlight. An artificial lake, framed by the lush greenery, added to the serenity of the surroundings.

Nayantara let Advaita take in the beauty of the gardens, its tranquil aura, and the soothing sound of water flowing from the fountains. "This place," Nayantara said softly, "is a sanctuary of peace and natural beauty within the heart of our palace."

They continued their journey to the outer section, where Nayantara introduced its key elements.

"This," Nayantara announced, "is the outer section, where audiences are granted access. It includes the royal Darbar, where our rulers held court and heard the pleas of the people." She gestured towards the stately Darbar hall, an imposing yet inviting space.

Advaita followed Nayantara's lead as they explored the outer gardens, marveling at the expanse of manicured lawns and blossoming flowers. Chambers for visiting guests added to the charm of this section. Finally, they reached the imposing palace walls, a symbol of the palace's grandeur and history.

As Nayantara's knowledgeable tour unfolded, Advaita gained a deeper appreciation for Suryagarh Palace's rich heritage and the beauty that surrounded her. The palace wasn't just a home; it was a living masterpiece that held centuries of history within its walls.

As Advaita returns to her room after exploring the palace with Nayantara, she finds herself with some spare time before dinner. As Advaita entered her room, she found Reva guiding the servants as they unpacked her trunks filled with belongings from Amravati. Advaita knew exactly what she wanted to do next; it was one of her favorite tasks – decorating her room.

With a cheerful tone, Advaita said, "Reva, I'd like to take charge of decorating this room myself. I want it to feel more like my own space."

Reva, always ready to assist, nodded in understanding, "Of course, Advaita. We'll assist you in arranging everything to your liking."

Advaita began by directing the servants to hang her vibrant dresses neatly inside the intricately carved wooden wardrobe. She carefully organized them by color and occasion, the rich fabrics and exquisite embroidery adding a burst of color to the room.

Next came her jewelry. She meticulously placed her delicate necklaces, sparkling bangles, and intricately designed rings in a velvet-lined jewelry box. The servants watched attentively as she set it atop a hand-carved wooden dressing table adorned with a large mirror.

The room's decor was equally important. Advaita directed the servants to hang her favorite paintings, depicting scenes from Amravati, on the walls. They added a touch of nostalgia to the room, reminding her of her home.

Her collection of books, each a cherished companion, found a home on a vintage wooden bookshelf. She imagined the cozy moments she would spend reading in this grand setting.

Lastly, she turned her attention to the room's centerpiece, a four-poster bed with silk curtains. She arranged the plush cushions and intricately embroidered bedspread to create an inviting and comfortable sleeping space.

As the servants diligently carried out her instructions, Advaita felt a sense of accomplishment. The room had transformed into a harmonious blend of her personal style and the palace's regal charm, making her feel more at home in this new chapter of her life.

**************************

After the satisfying task of decorating her room, Advaita joined her new family for dinner. The dining hall in the ancient palace was a grand chamber adorned with exquisite tapestries and ornate arches. It was lit by soft, golden lamps that cast a warm glow across the room. Low, small stools were placed in front of every member, and they all sat on cushioned mats, creating an intimate and regal atmosphere.

Seated beside Rajveer, Advaita exchanged polite smiles with the members of her new family. The meal was a feast of flavors, with an array of delicious dishes that showcased the palace's culinary expertise. As she savored the rich flavors, she listened to the conversations around her, trying to immerse herself in this new world.

After the harmonious dinner, Advaita retired to her room to change into simpler night clothes. She chose a comfortable red cotton ghagra and choli with a simple yellow dupatta. As she dressed, she felt a sense of relief in shedding the heavy garments of the day.

She settled onto the cushioned mat on her bed, the soft glow of the lamp beside her illuminating the room. With one of her favorite books in her hand, she patiently awaited Rajveer's arrival. 

Late at night, Rajveer entered the room, being as quiet as possible not to disturb Advaita. As he changed into his night clothes, he noticed Advaita sitting on the bed, fast asleep with a book in her hand. Carefully, he lifted the bed curtain and silently took a seat beside her.

Gently, he plucked the book from her hand, trying not to wake her. The book was about the great rulers of India, a subject that had always fascinated him. He placed the book on the side table and began to reposition Advaita, so she could sleep more comfortably. Just as he was doing so, Advaita's eyes fluttered open.

Upon awakening, Advaita found Rajveer very close to her, causing her cheeks to flush with embarrassment. She quickly straightened up and glanced around the room. "Aap," she began, her voice soft, "It's very late."

Rajveer retreated to his seat and replied, "I had some important work that needed my attention." Concern filled Advaita's eyes as she expressed, "Working at such late hours isn't good for your health."

Rajveer acknowledged her concern, saying, "The work is crucial, and I might have late nights for the next few days too. You shouldn't wait up for me."

Advaita nodded in understanding, replying, "Ji." With that, Rajveer extinguished the lamps, signaling that it was time to sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 218 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
2.3M 82.6K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...
41.7K 2.6K 72
So this is a story of the old draft of Dear destiny. It has nothing to do with the current 'DEAR DESTINY' story. This was the previous version which...
58.2K 4.5K 36
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...