๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

Autorstwa unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... Wiฤ™cej

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
41| The Notification
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

15| New Rules

36.1K 1K 238
Autorstwa unholy__0

"From today on, I dare any of you to remove that smile from your fucking lunatic faces. What do y'all do when she waves at you?" I stood in the basement with a cigar between my teeth. Saint leaned against the door smirking at me. This cunt needs to be beaten up.

"We wave back!" They all yell together and I nod.

"What do y'all do when she tries to talk to you?"

"We talk to her" fucking right

"Lastly what are you all wearing when she's near?"

"Colourful suits" I could hear them cry as I put the new rules infront of them. As if I fucking care.

I had made sure that all of them wear different colour suits when inside the house. I don't want my little wife to be disappointed again. Dad will go crazy when he hears about it. Sigh.

"You're dismissed" They all bow at me and walk out of the room.

"And you say you ain't whipped " Saint grinned shaking his head.

I would've put a bullet between each of their heads but my wife is upstairs and I don't fucking want to scare her. These cunts got their asses saved. They better kiss the ground she walks on.

"Sir, there is something you need to know" another man opens the door. These motherfuckers just can't leave me alone.

"My office, now" this better be fucking important cause I was about to go and meet my wife.

_________________________________

"What the fuck you mean by she's back?" I growl to the man standing by the door. Saint was seated infront of me with a smug look on his golden brown skin. He knew how much I hated her.

"I-I.....am s-sorry sir. We r-received the information just now" he stuttered backing up.
How badly I want to shoot him in his fucking head, but hell my wife is asleep right now.

"Leave" I shut my eyes. Massaging my temples. Why did she come back? To ruin our lives again? To damage dad again? As if. I'll skin her alive before she even thinks of stepping close to my property.

"What you gotta do now?" Saint asked. I don't even know, I have to leave for Mexico tomorrow morning and now this. Fuck I can't get rest.

"I think you should just kill her, y'know it'll all be over. Finito. Saint shrugged and I glared at him. (Translation: finished)  he knows how much I want to do that. I won't hesitate once before killing that incubator of mine. I hate her with every inch of me.

"If I could, I would" I say. Dad would hate to see his ex-wife dead. And as much as hurt he was after she cheated on him, he would never want to see her gone .

If only I had a fucking heart.
I wouldn't give two fucks if she died this very instant, she fucking deserves everything coming her way. I never understood the concept of cheating, why do you need to hurt someone you once loved?

And the dumbest thing is why be with someone if you have to go and fucking cheat. Fucking cowards.

"Do you need me to call santo?" Saint asked. I nod and lean back against my chair. Fuck I need to chill, I need my wife.

"Fuck you want stronzos. I know you two dumbfucks are together." My heart warmed as I heard dad's deep voice. It's been quite a while since I talked to him. By quite a while, I mean months.

"Papà" I greet. The line went silent for a few seconds before he answered,

"Mio figlio. How are you?" He asked, I could hear the exhaustion in his voice. I wish he stopped working so much.

"Santo you're over working yourself aren't you?" Saint said, narrowing his eyes at the phone.

"Come on you kids. Your old man ain't even that old yet" he  laughed in his husky deep voice.

Saint talked to dad while I replied to my emails. Saint and I were brought up together. He is my first and only cousin. I would still whoop his ass. His dad, uncle Ricardo would teach us how to ride bikes while dad taught us how to use guns and fight.

As I grew up, Saint became my right hand. He never wanted to handle the mafia of his own. He prefers taking care of my clubs and legal matters. He's basically my consigliere. Even though, he's still dumb, but whatever.

As I walk back to our room, I start to feel excited. Fucking bitch of a heart. I love seeing her walk in our room, sit in our bed, work in our kitchen, watch tv in our room. It reminds me that she's mine. My wife.

"Boo" she jumped infront of me as  I opened the door. Her tiny body bounced as I catch her in my Possessive arms. Her soft hands wrapped around my thick throat and I inhale her sweet strawberry scent. So fucking sweet.

"Fuck little wife, you scared me" I pretend to be shocked just to see that giggle on her face. She covered her mouth with her hands and lowered her eyes. So adorable. My wife was dressed in a pale yellow sundress with ruffles at the bottom.  Her hair were half tied with a butterfly claw clip and hell to these bunny slippers.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" she asked. So fucking polite. Her soft hands clutched my arms and she rubbed it. Shit, it feels so good.

"Mhm. You didn't hurt yourself did you?" She shook her head, biting her lip. Shit. My wife walked back inside our room and popped herself on the bed.

A soft hand patted the space beside her and I find myself walking towards her. A boss who once listened to nobody, she grinned as I took a seat besides her. Her leg shaking my excitement. So adorable.

"Y'know, I packed your bag. Now if anyone asks you, you can say your wife did it! Right, it's so epic! You know the flowers you got me, I showed them to Hayley and told her that my husband bought them for me. It felt so funny. "
She rambled on. I fucking love when she calls me husband. My precious little wife.

Shit, I don't want to leave her.

hey my loves💌

How are you all today?
I feel kinda disappointed with this chapter but eh? Whatever.
I promise to do better though.

Dari's minions after hearing the new rules😭

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

2.3M 67.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
99K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
219K 3.2K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
141K 3.3K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...