Different

Oleh honeymoonlwt

Charlotte is a fan who has a complicated life, especially because of her father. She moves to London for her... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 30

134 9 11
Oleh honeymoonlwt

Recommended song: steal my girl

Hanna comes out of the bathroom, wearing a black dress and black heels. Her hair is tied back in a bun and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

"Wahoo if Louis doesn't throw himself on you when seeing you like that, I don't know what's wrong with him" I joke

"Charlotte !" She laughs, shocked.

"What ? You look amazing !" I say and mean it.

"Thanks babe ! You should get ready !"

I nod and grab my new dress before locking myself in the bathroom.
Ten minutes later, I reappear and look at myself in the mirror. I'm quite surprised of my reflection. I don't look like a 18 years old girl but more like an older woman. I'm wearing a bright red skin-tight dress, with golden dangling earrings. Some strands of my hair are tied by a hairgrip and others are falling on my forehead and my shoulders. My eyes are surrounded by a thin line of eyeliner and the mascara makes my eyes look bigger.

"Hot" Niall smirks from the doorstep and I roll my eyes, amused.
He takes a few steps in the room and helps me to fasten my necklace.

"Where's Harry ?" I ask

"Outside. I don't know what he's doing" he shrugs.

"I'll join him"

We go back downstairs and Niall goes to the kitchen to help Liam and Hanna to cook and prepare for the party while I join Harry in the garden.
I see him pacing up and down next to the pool.

"Hey" I put my hand on his shoulder and I notice that he's on the phone when he turns to face me.
His eyes widen when he sees me and he takes a few steps away.

"Fuck..." He mumbles staring at me and I look at him confused
"hm I'll call you back later" he says to the person on the phone before hanging up.

"What's wrong ?" I frown. He keeps staring at me with his wide eyes.

"Nothing... You're just... Stunning"

I smile and he takes my hand to pull me closer to him.

"I'm a very lucky guy" he smirks.

We stare at each other for a few seconds, without blinking and at this exact moment, they're nothing more important than his green gaze dropped into mine and his lips slowly moving to say I love you.
I grin and approach my lips to his, kissing him hard. He wraps his arms around my waist as I give him another kiss on the neck.

"We should go back and help the others" he whispers in my ear, releasing the hold he has on me.

"Okay..." I pout.

"Tonight will be fun"

"Yes ! I can't wait to meet your friends from LA"

He smiles and takes my hand to lead me to the kitchen where Louis and Zayn are opening the wine bottles while Han, Niall and Liam are cooking.

"Finally, you've decided to help us !" Zayn teases.

"Sorry we were in the garden" I apologise

Liam smiles at me and I join him to help peel the potatoes.

"Harold you have a print of lipstick on your neck" Louis points out and Niall sniggers.
Harry blushes and I bite the inside of my cheek to hide my smirk.

"It's fine, it's not like the day when Hanna and I caught you on the edge of the sink, pawing at each other"

"Louis !" I shout.

"Whaaaat ?" Niall opens his eyes wide with an amused smile

"Did you really just say that ?" Harry frowns

Louis covers his mouth with his hand and apologies: "sorry it came out by itself"

"Anyway when will the guest be there ?" Liam asks, trying to change the atmosphere.
Before anyone can answer, someone rings at the door.

"Guess you have your answer" Zayn smiles

"I'm going " I say before leaving the kitchen. I'm a little bit scared about the party because I don't know anybody, they're just all friends of Harry.

I open the door and, of course, I come face to face with James.

"What are you doing here ?" I enquire ignoring the girl who's standing next to him.

"Charlotte ? I had no idea you'd be here ! This is Jane, a friend of mine and she's been invited to this party so she wanted me to come as well" he explains, introducing the tall, blonde girl. I glance at her and give her a twisted smile. I open the door a little bit more and invite them to come in. When Hanna enters the hall and recognises James, who was one of her best friends as well, I take advantage of the opportunity and go to join Harry. I know he's not gonna appreciate that my ex is here.

"James is here" I state

"What the hell ! You invited him ?" He questioned

"Of course not ! He came with one of his friend that you invited" I defend

Harry doesn't say anything, he just sighs and leaves the room to greet the guests.

~

Harry's point of view

I bring to my lips my fourth glass of vodka. I'm starting to feel wasted but I'm so pissed off at this idiot who is turning around Charlotte that I don't care. He's been sticking her all the time and he's making her drink. I don't even know where they are now and it's annoying me even more.

"Hiii"

I look up and see Zoe, one of Niall's friend. She sits next to me and starts talking. Suddenly James and Charlotte enter the living room. He has his hand on the bottom of her back and Charlotte is totally wasted. What the fuck did he do with her ? She's never wasted like this, she hates it.

"Can we go outside ?" I ask Zoe. I can't stay in this room, watching them like this.

"Sure" she smiles. I take her glass and mine and we leave the living room. Maybe it wasn't a good idea after all because Zoe starts acting weird. I know she's drunk but she starts to huddle me.
When she leaves to get another drink, Charlotte finally joins me outside. She stumbles on the first step and falls on the floor.

"God, are you okay ? You have to stop drinking, you've already had too much !" I worry rushing next to her.

"As if you cared ! You're too busy with your whore to pay attention" she snaps trying to get up.

"Are you fucking kidding me ? You're the one who's been avoiding me all night. You spent all of the party with your ex, dancing like a whore or a stripper with him and drinking a lot. Look at you, you can't even walk and your hair is in a total mess. Seriously what are you playing at ? You make me ashamed !"

I'm so mad at her but maybe I've been too direct and too harsh. Before I can apologise for what I've just said I feel her hand slapping me.
I look at her speechless and she covers her mouth with her hand, taking a few steps away, totally distraught.

"Did you just slap me ?"

"I'm... I'm sorry"

She looks at me with wide eyes and remains speechless before leaving the garden in a rush.
The two of us being wasted, it couldn't have ended up well. I should have never told her what I said, it was so rude and disrespectful and now I feel terrible for it. But she shouldn't have slapped me either.

"Is everything ok ?" Zoe asks entering the garden with a glass of rum in her hand.

"Actually no. I think I need a glass of water"

I don't even look at her and go back inside. The living room is almost empty, most of the guests have left. When I open the door of the kitchen, Charlotte is pressed against the wall and James is holding her wrists, trying to kiss her.

"Go away !" She jerks at him, without noticing I'm here.
He takes a few steps away and frowns.

"I have a boyfriend" she warns noticing me in the corner.

"Oh yeah you seem to !"

She doesn't answer him but looks down, nervously biting her lips. I get out of the kitchen, exasperated without even taking a glass of water.

"Harry !" She calls behind me. I stop and sigh but don't turn around.

"I'm sorry"

I turn to face her and try to make eye contact but she keeps looking down.

"We're not going to have this conversation now. We're both wasted, it won't end up well"

"Fine. I'm going to sleep then" she mumbles. We stare at each other for few seconds and she walks away.

"Charlotte !" I shout before she leaves the room. She snaps her head towards me.

"Just take a glass of water. Please. You're going to have a hangover tomorrow"

She gives me a twisted smile and climbs upstairs.
This party was shit and I didn't even have fun.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
6.9K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
307K 8.6K 45
Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis. Louis, one the other hand...
77.5K 2.4K 32
A young girl named Emma meets Louis Tomlinson one day, little did they know it would change both their lives. Emma a girl who had been abused by her...