𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

Af liaselectriccucumber

She fell for a woman for the first time. And never looked back. 🥇-#yejisu 🥈-#yejisu 🥇-#lia Mere

Intro
【1】
【2】
【3】『M』
【4】
【5】
【6】 『M』
【7】
【8】
【9】
【10】
【11】『M』
【13】
【14】
【15】『M』
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】『M』
【23】
【24】
【25】
【Epilogue】

【12】『M』

354 22 3
Af liaselectriccucumber

Kid you not, it was 6 in the morning when Lia straddled Yeji loudly and shook her awake.

"UNNIE! UNNIE! UNNIE! WAKE UP! WE'RE GONNA MISS EVERYTHING! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE! THEY'RE BASICALLY CLOSED ALREADY! UNNIE! UNNUE-YAH!" Lia screamed.

"Mmm why- just five more minu-" Yeji mumbled in her sleep. Usually, Yeji wakes up early but she's oddly jetlagged.

"NOOOO!" Lia screamed again, bouncing on top of Yeji. "WE NEED TO GO NOW! WE NEED TO GET BREAKFAST BEFORE WE GO AND THEN WE HAVE TO GET IN LINE AND THEN WE NEED TO-WE NEED TO DO SO MANY THINGS. WAKE UPPP! COME ON IT'S DISNEYWORLD HOW CAN YOU SLEEP RIGHT NOW! BEST FIRST DATE EVERRR-" Lia put her arms up in victory.

Having had enough, Yeji quickly grabbed her and switched their positions, so she was on top of her now. Lia was a giggling mess until Yeji pecked her lips, making her stop and blush. She sighed at Lia's excitement and looked over at the clock, she shook her head and looked back over at her girl who was still an excited smiling mess.

"You are... too adorable, Lia. And we're VIP, we don't wait in line." Yeji got off, heading to the bathroom to freshen up. Lia already did.

"That's right!! We should wear matching outfits! That would be so cute! And what should we do today? The water park? Pandora? The Boardwalk? Just shopping? Just the thrill rides? What about the zoo thing? They have a movie theater! Or can we watch the stage shows? Go to the planetarium? We can just walk around and enjoy the Christmas decorations! Let's go see the Magic Kingdom! Ooo they have the Jollynight Party-"

"Babe!" Yeji opened the bathroom door, stopping Lia from all her blabbering.

"Yep?"

"Why don't we discuss it over breakfast? Why don't you order us room service?"

"..." Lia stared, wondering if Yeji was about to blow up, but when she realized that Yeji was only enjoying all of her excitement, she smiled shyly, "Okay!" She brightly yelled, looking at the resort's menu, ready to dial the room service.

"Just nothing with pineapple! I'm deathly allergic."

"Really? Okay!"

They ate breakfast together, took pictures together and of the food, played with the powdered sugar, and fed each other.

"Ok, I heard you earlier... and we can do matching outfits, ok?" Yeji said as they finished up and only had about an hour to get ready and head over.

"YAY!"

With her favorite color being light blue and her hair being blonde, Lia's inspiration for the day's outfit was Cinderella. And since neither of them planned on this, they had to work with what they had.

For Lia, it was a white and blue dress. The dress is really mostly white with blue floral accents all over. It was long sleeved to make up for the fall weather, the dress fell pretty close to her ankles, and she wore good walking shoes, white platform sneakers. She put her hair up into a bun, did makeup, chose a light blue shoulder bag and was ready to go.

As for Yeji, she would go as Lia's prince charming, of course. Her outfit was not feminine, a dark blue pair of slacks, a white long sleeve shirt, a light blue blazer, white sneakers, and a gold chain.

Then for her hair, as if she hasn't noticed Lia stare in awe every damn time she does it, she purposefully put a hair tie between her teeth, bunched half of her short hair up with her hands and then tied it into a ponytail with the hair tie.

"You like that?" She teased Lia with the hair tie still in her mouth, she was still bunching half of her hair into the ponytail.

"W-what?" Lia said, turning pink. The way Yeji said it was like they were having sex, not getting ready to have a day full of fun. Day 1 is shopping, seeing shows, and going to the most famous restaurants/most expensive. Day 2 is the waterpark, thrill rides, and all the other higher energy things. And day 3 is just doing whatever they haven't done that they can fit in.

"The way you look at me whenever I tie my hair up like this, baby." Yeji responded, finishing the tie and lazily walking up to Lia. "You look so cute!"

"You say that every time I change outfits!"

"For good reason, you're so fashionable. You always look good, and you know it, don't you?" Yeji said as she pulled side bangs out to frame her face.

"Well maybe..." Lia rolled her eyes, quickly changing the subject, "Now let's go! This is when my family fortune comes to good use!" She squealed, pulling Yeji out by her arm.

The day was well spent buying things, some useful so not so much. T-shirts that would only ever be worn on sick days or for pj's. Puzzles that would be done once then never done again. Games as well. Headbands that would only be worn on this trip and on future trips here if either of them were to go again.

Lia was looking at snow globes, ornaments, and other Christmas decorations. Christmas music played within the store softly, giving Lia those ultimate holiday vibes that she adored. She found a snow globe with a family opening presents on Christmas day. The family had two moms and four children, they all looked happy in their basic suburban home.

"Wah! Unnie, look! Look at this snow globe I found!" Lia excitedly turned around to find her girlfriend. She was already wearing a cute white mickey mouse headband that she bought from a different store. Her arms had a couple bags on them too, but Yeji was holding many of them because she insisted.

She went through the halls of the store, which wasn't very big, so it didn't take very long. Turning the corner into the overpriced snacks section, she quickly backed off and watched from afar as she saw a girl hitting on Yeji. With a death stare, Lia watched intensely. She loves a good loyalty test, though she doubts Yeji would ever cheat on her.

"Your girlfriend doesn't have to know. It could just be a fun thing on the side." The girl tried convincing the tall brunette by brushed her hand down her arm. Yeji cringed and funnily moved her shoulder back to remove her arm from the woman's touch.

"Ew..." She moaned with an annoyed tone, it was almost sassy, and Lia almost burst out laughing when seeing it.

"You're funny. I like your Rolex. How many do you have?"

"I dunno, like a few? Can you lemme alone now? I'm trying to pick which gummies to get my girlfriend." Yeji didn't even bat an eye at the other girl, she found the snacks much more interesting.

"Like I said, she doesn't even have to know. I can be your sugar baby."

Yeji stared sternly at the peach rings, looking at sour ones, freeze dried ones, spicy ones, and the regular.

"Sour, sour, sour!" Lia whispered, knowing Yeji couldn't hear her.

Yeji grabbed the sour peach rings from the shelf, then she turned to leave the aisle, jumping when she still saw the woman standing next to her. "Shit, you startled me. You're still there, I literally swore you left a long time ago, I dunno." Yeji shrugged, getting agitated. She stared at her phone to text Lia that she was ready to checkout and move onto the next shop.

"Well, that's the thing about me. I would never leave you."

Yeji looked up from her phone and down at the woman, "Were you talking? Look, I don't give a fuck about what you have to say, you're trying to get with me even after I told you I have a girlfriend. Leave me alone, already."

Lia grinned to herself. Yeji passed the loyalty test. Now she can save her.

She flipped her hair and approached the woman. "Hi, babyyy!" She squealed cutely, putting the snow globe in Yeji's basket for her to look at later, but her next actions weren't so cute.

"Lia, I was just trying to-" Yeji began, thinking that Lia might assume she was cheating. But Lia ignored her and turned to the other woman, she scoffed at her basic leggings and hoodie with air force ones and cheap Walmart nails. She flexed her own Harry Winston earrings and matching ring on her pointer finger. Then she blatantly turned to Yeji, grabbed her white shirt and yanked her in for a strong kiss.

Yeji got the message and pinned Lia back to the shelves behind her, beginning to aggressive makeout with her with the uppermost of passion and lust. The girl rolled her eyes and took the L, leaving the aisle and the whole store all together.

Yeji was first to glance over and see if the woman was still there, when she saw that she was long gone, she grinned and told Lia, "She's gone."

Lia began cutely giggling, she's not usually so rough and sudden. She fixed Yeji's collar, "Good, because you're all mine, Hwang." She growled, booping Yeji's nose and pulling her towards the checkout. On the way there, Yeji remembered that Lia put something in the cart before.

She searched their basket and found the glass snow globe. "Oh, this is adorable. This is a happy family." Yeji smiled. "Do you want one someday?"

"A family?"

"Mhm."

"I do."

"I do, too."

The next day consisted of the heavier things, the water park and thrill rides.

"Babe you ready? You been in there for a bit." Yeji shouted towards the closed bathroom door, texting her manager about the match she has this week, it's just a smaller one to keep her busy for the bigger ones to come.

"I'm ready!" Lia shouted back, opening the bathroom door, she was already in her bikini and about to cover it up with a simple dress.

Yeji glanced up, having to do a double take. A red stringy bikini with silver heart accents on the strings. Could Lia get any more attractive?

Oh, the way Yeji could stare at her all day, just in amusement, not with sexual intentions. Just the way Lia's body is. Her broad shoulders and collarbones. Her beautiful skin with peach fuzz, hair, and scars. Her round, perky breasts and the perfectly defined and small waist below them. Then the curve it created because of how much wider her hips are than her ribcage.

"Oh, what the hell is this?" Yeji stood up, approaching the woman who looked a little too good right now.

"You like it? I just got it yesterday! It's so cute, right!"

"Yea-no. No. What is this? You get this from the kids' section, why is there so little of it. No scratch that because who in their right mind would make this a kids swimming suit? You get confused in the lingerie aisle? I didn't know they sell lingerie here; I thought it was a family friendly place, but what do I know anymore, right?"

"Oh, stop it! It's cute and I love it and look great in it, you know it too. Plus, what are you wearing? You look like Adam Sandler dressed you." Lia retorted. But it was true, Yeji was in a breathable tank top and swim trunks with slides and her hair in a messy bun.

Yeji's eyebrows jumped in response to the burn, "I... am offended. You know what?" She turned back to her suitcase, pulling out something that seemed to be blue and gold. "I didn't wanna do this. I was gonna play it safe. But you know what, Lia. You've done it. You've really done it, and now all of you are done. I'm putting this on, for you and the damn children!" Yeji disappeared into the bathroom.

"Oh you're so bad!" Lia teased, chuckling to herself at the way Yeji reacted to her swimsuit. She loved it, she just doesn't want to admit it. She double checked her bag after putting on a loose dress and sandals, she thought she may have to shout through the door the same way Yeji just did. She was in there for a little bit.

But she came out, earning a tease from Lia, "Yeah and I took so la..." She wanted to say "long" but the word drifted away, and her jaw dropped, drool practically making her wet already.

"Yeah, well I'm ready, do I look like Adam Sandler now?" Yeji responded, taking her hair out the bun and flipping it viciously.

In the light blue bikini with circular gold rings on the strings, this was the most skin that Lia had seen of Yeji.

Oh, she is so bisexual. Just call her a full-on lesbian at this point. One word. Muscles. Yeji's toned arms and shoulders, the definition in her round tits then the lines across her stomach.

"Wow." Lia's eyes doubled in size, and suddenly her feet carried her swiftly to her lover. She made a delighted face and reached out to touch Yeji's abs and arms. But Yeji slapped her hand away.

"Don't soak through just yet! Other people will be swimming in that water!" she teased yet again, putting on baggy jeans, her slides, and an unzipped jacket.

"Just llllet me feel it juust once!" Lia said, dragging some of her syllables.

"Nope, save that energy for tonight." Yeji winked, "Only if you don't toss cookies from the rides."

"I won't! I love crazy rides!"

"You're adorable," Yeji cheesed, smacking Lia's ass firmly before leading her out their hotel room door.

They spent many hours in the wave pool, and most of it in the lazy river, resting on floaties and going through the route over and over again until they got sick of it. They were on their last round before they would start going on rides, starting with the high-drop water rides.

"Ay, kid. Don't push my floatie." Yeji said to a little boy who was floating down the river near them. He kept kicking her floatie and Yeji couldn't tell if it was intentional or not.

"Yeji-yah." Lia giggled, thinking that Yeji was a bit too harsh at the start.

The kid blew Yeji a raspberry before doing it again.

"Yah! Aish sibalnyeona! Cut it out!"

"Yeji, he's like 12, just let him have his fun! It's Disney World!" Lia playfully splashed the little kid, and he responded by blowing her a raspberry and kicking a bunch of water into Lia's face. "Ah my eyes! Sibal, isaegiya! Jugeulae! (You little fucker, I'll kill you)!" Lia screeched, rubbing her now burning eyes.

Yeji waited for the lifeguards to look away for the quickest second so she could flip the boy's floatie, making him go under the water.

"Oh shit! Hey, this boy is drowning! He lost balance and he's drowning!" the brunette exaggerated to seem innocent.

A lifeguard jumped in immediately and pulled the boy out, and he was quick to point to Yeji while he was coughing hysterically.

"It was that bitch! She flipped my floatie!" He shouted, no one really heard him, they all just gasped at his language.

"What? Nooo little boy, I tried to catch you before you fell! He's in shock, probably, you should go back to your mommy and daddy now, okay?" Yeji responded, earning heartfelt thank yous from other adults around her who believed her story. "Thank you, I just can't believe parents leave their kids unattended at a place like this. It's just so dangerous, even if it is, you know, a place for families." Yeji continued, eating the attention right up.

Lia cackled at how evil she was, but she couldn't be mad. That kid was annoying and called Yeji a bitch, he deserved it. Disrespectfully.

Then when they got out of the lazy river, they were confronted by the boy's parents. "Hey! My son says that you tried to drown him in the lazy river! I'm calling security!" The mother started.

"That won't be necessary, everyone in that pool saw and are on my side. You're annoying little nugget here clearly fell." Yeji gaslit them, glaring at the little boy. He blew her yet another raspberry and flipped Yeji off, to which Yeji returned the finger.

"Aiden! You know what? We're going back to the hotel, and we are staying there for the rest of the day! I've had it with your behavior!" The mother started scolding him and the boy humbled real quick after hearing that the day's fun was now over.

"No, mommy! I'm sorry, I'll be good!" He began to cry.

"What fifteen-year-old still acts like this?"

The sapphic couple gasped at the age drop. "His tiny annoying ass is fifteen! I thought he was ten!" Yeji admitted.

"I thought he was twelve..." Lia said right after. They stood in processing, shocked silence, before moving on from it quickly and agreeing to get lunch, quickly take showers at the hotel, and then get dressed for the rides.

Lia just changed into an off the shoulder long sleeve shirt that was pastel yellow and white sweatpants. While Yeji wore a uni hoodie over white turtleneck and sweatpants like Lia's.

They swore they would ride everything. As much as they could before they got sick. But Lia quickly learned that she couldn't ride the super intense rides and they weren't very many so it wasn't the biggest deal, but she felt bad that Yeji, who loves the scariest of roller coasters, couldn't go on some of them with Lia.

"I feel bad that we couldn't do all the rides together." Lia said as they walked back to their resort. They held hands and swung them as they walked soothingly.

"Don't, you know what you can handle, I'd rather that than you hurt yourself."

"Yeah..." Lia sighed, thinking about all the little kids she saw get onto the rides she sat out for. She feels like a pussy now.

Going back into their room, Lia whined about tomorrow being the last day and it only being a half day since they have to fly back too.

"This is the best first date ever, no- this is just the best date I've been on, period! Thank you, Yeji. No one has ever done anything like this for me." Lia hugged Yeji tightly, refusing to let go.

"Only the best for you." Yeji snuggled her sweetly, caressing the back of her head.

"I want to return you with something." Lia thought out loud.

"You don't have to; this was for us."

"I still want to return you with something."

"Like what, baby?"

"I could think of a few ways..."

"Oh..."

"What? I mentioned it on the plane, please let me top you. Please, please, please!"

Yeji leaned down to boop Lia's nose, "Real tops don't beg."

"I know! I'm not a real top, just a temporary one for tonight!"

"You're cute. No." Yeji walked away towards the nightstand to plug in her phone for the night. Lia scoffed and turned to stare at Yeji in shock.

"But you said I could!"

"I know, not quite yet. You gotta do some research first, have you ever even watched a lesbian porno."

"I don't watch porn!"

"Then have you ever even read it?"

"N-no. But I learned from you! And I'm one who learns with experience." Lia peached with a big smile.

"Listen, I want to, Lia." Yeji spoke as she also cleaned her phone screen, so as she was distracted and faced away from Lia, the blonde snuck up behind her to top her. "But I'm afraid I won't be able to get through it without bursting out laughing at your cute attempt to be the dominant one."

And in one single swift motion, Yeji turned, grabbed Lia and pinned her down to the bed with her hands over her head within seconds.

"Woah! What the-" Lia gasped, one second, she was sneaking up behind her lover, the next she's being pinned down like raw meat on a cutting board.

Yeji giggled hysterically at Lia's failed attempt, staring at Lia just to taunt victory.

"You're so cute, oh my goodness!!!" She gushed, getting off from on top of Lia. She began walking to her luggage for nightwear but to her actual surprise Lia huffed and ran right after her.

She tackled the Yeji down to the ground, turning her over onto her back and pinning her arms down by her head. "HA! 1 to 1, now get your sexy ass over to that bed and let me show you what I'm capable of!" Lia reasoned with the one who was now under her.

And just as the brunette predicted before, she burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing! I'm serious, Yeji. Listen, can you hear me out for just a minute?"

"Alright, I'm all ear, peach rings."

"Don't call me peach rings you weirdo. Ok. So. I've never been naked with a woman sexually before and I trust that my feelings for you are genuine, but I've been so eager to see if my body reacts differently to the sight of a woman's body now that I've discovered more about my sexuality. I want your body to be the first one I do this with, and I can't wait any longer. I want to see all of you, Yeji."

Yeji could tell how serious Lia was about this, she was so needy for this, it wasn't even laughable anymore. She's just recently discovered that she's into girls too and wants to be naked with Yeji to see if the feelings still stand. Being into women feels the most real when you're seeing one in all of her feminine glory. And being a woman who's only been turned on by the sight of a man in front of her, Lia just needed to know. She needs to see a woman and let her body react naturally. It was almost like a test.

"Ok, I'm sorry for not taking you seriously before, I get where you're coming from. I felt the exact same when I was with a girl naked for the first time. I was nervous and doubtful that seeing my own parts on another person would do anything for me."

"Exactly, Yeji." Lia whispered, getting off of Yeji after. They walked to the bed and Lia sat on the edge, Yeji stopped in front of her asked,

"Do you wanna take my clothes off? Or do you want me to do it for you?"

"For me. I just want to watch first." Lia answered, already looking Yeji up and down. She leaned back on her hands and stared with lust already.

Yeji got undressed for her, taking off her hoodie and turtleneck first leaving her in the black bra she was wearing. Lia was mesmerized purely by the way her body moved differently to a man's, more smooth, more flexible, more beautiful, she liked it better.

Yeji took off her sweats next, watching Lia's face to read how she was reacting. She saw Lia lips press against one another as she already felt her heart and core throbbing.

Next off was her bra and matching thong, "How do you feel, Lia?"

Staring in awe, Lia swallowed hard, bringing her nail to her mouth to bite it. She blinked slowly and nodded, she couldn't speak, all she wanted to do was touch. So, she took off her own clothes, putting them on the floor with Yeji's then she walked up to her partner. Staring at every inch of her, from her eyes to her sex to her feet. Every part of her. She had never seen a female body as this beautiful and desirable.

She gently reached her hands up to touch Yeji's shoulders, sliding them down her front and then hugging her tightly. "You are... perfect, Yeji. So beautiful."

Yeji smiled weakly, caressing Lia's hair while staring down at her. The blonde seemed to sense that she was staring too, because she looked up to meet her eyes and lips. She leaned up on her toes to catch those soft lips of Yeji's onto her own. Yeji pulled her in tighter, their chests colliding, wanting to take Lia all for herself. But tonight wasn't about that.

Lia broke the kiss and giggled while dragging Yeji to the bed. Pushing the taller one down onto her back, Lia got on top quickly, skipping Yeji's lips for now and going straight for the skin screaming for her on her neck. Yeji moaned, wrapped her arms around Lia to keep her as close as she was.

Now Lia had given her fair share of hickies, but she still couldn't figure out how Yeji could give ones so dark, she tried, and they were dark but not as dark. She would try again and again, marking the person that's hers. Marking the woman that is hers.

Then she made direct eye contact with the woman under her as she kissed further down, sucking one nipple and playing with the other in her slender hand.

This one person, this one woman changed everything for the blonde. She never thought she was capable of giving love like this, yet here she was. And she loved it. She could see how Yeji loved being top so much, the satisfaction of being able to mend a person's emotions solely through touch.

Lia fell in love with how detailed it was with a woman. The little movements she made that she didn't think would matter, got the best reaction from Yeji. With Yeji, everything mattered. She was vulnerable and dependent right now, and it made Lia feel so important, so needed.

She didn't want Yeji to suffer any longer, she wanted to give her everything tonight. So, she kissed further down until she was delighted with her sex, dripping and desperate for touching. To know that Yeji was a mess like for Lia was a feeling like no other. It was beautiful, and Lia never felt more connected to a person.

Licking her up from entrance to clit, Lia could practically feel the goosebumps rise from Yeji's skin. The room filled with moans. Lia started by only sucking on the clit, trying to do it the way she felt Yeji do it to her before. She tried her hardest, just wanting to make Yeji feel as good as she's made her feel every time before.

"Lia..." Yeji moaned, squeezing the sheets and her legs. For her first time, Lia was really fucking good at this.

Leaning up onto one elbow, Yeji had to watch this. She could feel what Lia was doing to her, but she needed to see it too. Her free hand found Lia's hair and she gently tugged on it, their bodies getting shinier with sweat.

Having to throw her head back in pleasure, Yeji's back arched. Viewing Yeji from the waist up like this gave Lia motivation to keep going, but harder and faster. And something about feeling Yeji grind on her made her know she was doing something right and that the best was coming.

"Lia... fuck, Lia."

The blonde graced her hands down Yeji's thigh before squeezing them adoringly and pulling them in to get Yeji as close to her as possible.

And she had never felt someone crumble under her like this, she had never felt someone completely fall apart. Not until now, not until Yeji, who let everything go and fell back to the mattress. She thought she might pass out with how amazing Lia made her feel through her clit alone, she didn't understand how she was just so perfect, she was good at everything.

Aggressive moans filled the air, like the feeling had to spread outside of Yeji's body because her body alone couldn't handle all the pleasure.

Her back met the mattress again and her chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath. She honestly jolted in surprise when Lia lifted her mouth off, blew sweetly over Yeji's seed and then kissed it.

Lia wanted to ask if it was good, if she was good for Yeji tonight. But she didn't have to, she could honestly see it and she had never felt happier in her life.

Slithering up Yeji's panting body, she planted sweet, gentle kisses upon her skin until she got back to those lips that she skipped over before.

"Thank you, that was perfect, Yeji. Was I good for you?" Lia asked, minorly teasing because Yeji was clearly too overwhelmed to speak. As Lia waited for an answer, she stared at Yeji with love, tucking her brunette hair out of her face, wiping her sweat away, then resting her hand on Yeji's heart to help it calm down.

"Just like that, was perfect." Yeji finally answered, hugging Lia into her side, thankful to hold something, someone, that makes her feel beyond words. Lia was just beyond words. She's just Lia.

The next day, they crammed in what they could, but knew they'd have to come back in the future to finish off the park. They left the park at around 7 and the jet took off at 8.

Rather than have sex in the sky again, they studied hard for their finals coming up. Midterms were last month before the first fall break, then this next fall break was because of Thanksgiving. Neither Yeji nor Lia's families celebrated the holiday, but they were happy that it at least gave them a break from school.

For the entirety of the 2 hour and 50-minute jet ride back to New York, the couple had to sit on opposite sides of the plane just so they didn't say 'fuck studies and fuck each other too.' And it actually helped, Yeji got through one of the thick study guides for her composition course and Lia finished a project for her World Fashion history class.

Their reward was to see one another at the end of the flight.

"So, when do we leave for your parents' house?" Yeji questioned as they were driven back to campus.

"I was thinking Sunday or Monday, I'll need the weekend to mentally prepare myself hehe."

"Bet. Hey, I'll drop you off and then I gotta head to the gym, I have another match tomorrow night."

"Oh, is tonight enough time to let you prepare?"

"Yeah, I'll practice tomorrow too, it's just a little match to keep me busy. The only thing about these matches is that they're a little dangerous."

"Dangerous how..."

"They're not usually at the nicest parts of town and the loser is more likely to send people to beat up the winner after the show."

"Beat up... I don't want you getting hurt just because someone is a sore loser."

"It'll be fine, I'm just gonna do the match and then peace out. It happens often enough to be cautious about it, but not often enough to assume it will happen every time. It'll be fine, babe."

"Ok... just to be clear, we are going in and out."

"We?"

"Yeah! I want to cheer you on! Then once you win, we can celebrate back at your place or mine."

"Oh, I like the sound of that." 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.1K 427 31
Love , she didn't believe in it. But she want to fall in love just like she did before.
100K 4.1K 18
Ryujin was completely head over heels for Hwang Yeji. Unfortunately, Yeji never noticed her throughout high school. Or, so she thought. Ryujin thoug...
9K 422 11
You have fallen for her, but she doesn't feel the same way. That all changes when you start seeing someone new accepting that Yunjin doesn't like you...
15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever