Twice

Da Sheila201223

a misunderstanding occurs between Sky and his papa after he refused to acknowledge him.will time heal the wou... Altro

introduction
introduction 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
author's note
chapter 13
chapter14
chapter 15
Note
chapter16
chapter 17

chapter 3

274 11 0
Da Sheila201223

"Dad !did someone just say dad?yes I heard it ,you all heard it !so am not hearing things,said Type but that's not Rain's voice,it's sky's.with that all eyes turned to kuea to  get his reaction.but kuea stayed in silence one could think  he was frozen in time,but  he had a thousand scenarios going through his mind the worst was  why would his grown up son refer to someone else as his dad when not only were he and Lian alive but both practically in each other's lives and also their sons.

Porsche pov

"Sky darlin,I must confess I had a good time shopping with your papa Diao.he was such a delight and can't wait to do this again once your relationship is officially announced we can begin with the wedding processes." " w-w-wedding pr-processes?  sky asked in shock."of course wedding or are you two in a short time relationship? If not I don't think asking for a wedding is unreasonable sky .as a parent my main responsibility is to make sure my kids have not only the best in life but are also happy" " papa are you trying to scare sky into breaking up with me ,sulked prapai. Sky and I will get married once we are ready , today, tomorrow,a week from know or evenyears to come ,I will be fine with that but for today we came to get the blessings of both our papa's before we talk to our dads,right love" turning to sky. "Right" .sky answered shyly.

Author pov

The dinner went on full of laughter from all and the atmosphere was just good .
But not all was paradise in the VIP section like in Prapai and sky's room,in other words it was the complete opposite in the room kuea was in

Kuea's pov

"Sky darling I must confess I had a good time shopping with your papa Diao. He was such a delight and I can't wait to do this again once your relationship is officially announced once those words came from Porsche's mouth kuea couldn't help but fill like a part of him broke .a bitter taste filled his mouth,his throat went dry, hands cold and stiff and without controll,his body began to shake rapidly.a coldness that he has never felt for years brushed through his face and a thick silence filled his mind, as much as he tried to think of reasons why  sky's boyfriend papa though that Diao was sky's papa deep down he knew he was just trying to make excuses for what he heard. Without warning the laughter that came from the other room filled theirs and that's where kuea lost it and slowly broke into sobs,unable to let his friends see him at his lowest he grabbed his bag and ran out of the room almost knock down kinn who was in a hurry to join his family for dinner  at the door.

Author pov

Kinn was coming out of the lift he accidentally collided with a small petite man on his way causing the other to fall. As he looked at the man he could not help but notice he was not only sobbing but also shaking .He then offered kuea a hand to stand up,as kuea took his hand kinn looked at his face and couldn't help filling a sense of familiarity.he was about to take his time and sink into the mans beautiful eyes when he heard a voice from behind "kuea wait, don't go" it was his brother Kim calling out to the man. We was about to do his own calculation but he then saw porshay and two other men coming from the same room as Kim in a hurry that he understood the situation." What are you doing here?  You were supposed to be over seas'asked kim' hey brat am here to have dinner with my family  and I sent you a message over an hour ago that we finished the finalization of the deal early and here I am,plus you aren't the boss of me ' kinn answered his younger brother full  of arrogance.
Hearing the commotion outside Porsche walked outside only to find his husband and brother arguing.with a sigh he held his husband's hand and dragged him into the room while giving Kim a sign that he was free to leave.
As they entered the room all eyes were on them leading Porsche to introduce kinn to  the kids and also Diao. The dinner went on smoothly and prapai went back home with his parents and phayu while Diao drove Rain and sky at the Wang mansion concidering that that was where rain said he would be for the night.

(In the major family)

Kinn continued to play on hand with the glass of water that Porsche gave to him after arrival only to Porsche dislight since he kept on spilling the water.
(Kinns thoughts)  those eyes I know them ,his small smile even if there was evidence he was not in a good mood and not to forget his name ,kuea! it rang a bell but he couldn't figure how and why it does.
Porsche was already fed up by his husband upside minded that he could not help but  hit the table  angrily at kinn who noticed his husband and tried to hold his hand but to his surprise he was denied the luxury.

( another side of town)

Type; can you reach him or should I just ca-
Tharn: don't just call Lian yet, lets try and find him  he couldn't have gone far so  let's keep looking
Author pov

The group tried to look for kuea for a while  before they gave up and made a call to Lian . In less than  half an hour Lian got at the meeting place and informed the group that he had already called Diao and the feller had no idea where his husband was which worried lian.with the last hope Lian called kuea and the other answered
Lian; kuea! Kuea?baby  are you okay?  Where are you am worried about you . please talk to me . Lian asked with a worried voice
Kuea:h-h-hia, am sorry, I didn't mean it am sorry . Kuea tried to answer Lian in the middle of his sobbs which not only scared Lian but the  rest of the boys

( Sun calls his dad Lian)

Sun; dad it's me. I just saw papa and he doesn't look good please hurry back.
Lian;sun  please keep a close eye on your papa am on my way  and send me the directions to where you are
Together with the rest Lian took of and arrived at the keeriti mansion .as they looked for kuea sun showed up and directed them to where his papa was.kuea was in all fours in front of his grandpa's memorial as he weeps his heart out. Lian approached kuea from the back and gave him a tight hug without a word no questions asked about what was wrong but just comfort
"That is my great grandpa's memorial,he was the one who gave dad and papa's hand in marriage to each other added sun.he is an important part of the success of their marriage and still a listening ear to papa even though he has been late for a long time know,he explained to the group with teary eyes , whatever happened tonight to papa it was out of his control to understand and that's why he came here for answers"
As he finished explaining so to his papa's business partners they saw Lian approaching them with a sleep kuea  carried bridal style."we should head back home for know kuea us a bit feverish and I should go take care of him,Lian explained they all went back to their cars and went back to their respective homes

(Minor family house)
Porshay entered the kitchen finding the family sitting down for a late night snack and join them.they all knew he had a tendency of doing so anytime something bothered him or he had a fight with Kim ,he always ran to their house instead of the major family house. As Pete served him a bowl of ramen,he took it with delight and started to munch on it in silence.b
His mind was still trying to figure out the night's event and trying to forget the expression in kuea's face , how broken he looked how scared they were will trying to look for him and how difficult it was to explain to Lian what happened to his husband.he felt a sense of familiarity in kuea's actions it reminded him of his brother in his younger days taking care of him,the hard times he past through and hard decision he had to make for his sake.
As he was trying to process all of that Pete suddenty hugged him making him drop his chopsticks and hug him back and with no time he was weeping uncomfortable at his shoulder while shivering,this scared all present and Pete signed them to help comfort him.
After hours of trying to calm down porshay untill he fell asleep Vegas rang the major family which kinn answered and told him the situation and that porshay was safe.he could sense that something happened to po to porshay but the impact it had on him might be unbearable.

Kinns pov
As he had just calmed his husband and got back his side of the bed, Vegas called him and explain the situation to him unfortunately his husband overheard the conversation and within seconds he was out and about  and on his way to find Kim .
As Porsche got down stairs followed with kinn they met Kim and Thanakun sitting on  couch in silence."seriously Kim did you and porshay have a fight again that's why he had to sleep in Vegas's place 'porshe asked,no we didn't but it was for the best that he did so,Kim answered
Thanakun: wait you let porshay sleep in Vegas's home  and still think it's for the best are you crazy Kim
Kinn; I have to agree with him Kim what really happened to you guys last I was you were ok or..

Author pov

Kim said nothing to their  family concerning him and porshay and just decided to leave the conversation go back to his room and ignore his brothers calling which worried them this was so not like him.

Wang family

Lian and kuea laid on the bed as Lian kept on playing with kuea's pinky finger
Kuea; hia stop that tickles. Hia...
Lian; come on nhu,you know I have missed you so much just let me have my way once
Kuea ; hia it's late and also the kids are home today it would not be appropriate to do so,( he explained in shyness)
Lian; well if we are a bit silence we can make it

(18+content)

Lian continued to give kuea kisses on his neck which makes him a giggle mess.the tinny kisses turn intense as  Lian reaches for kuea's lips and bits his lower lip before inserting his tongue  in his mouth making a moan escape from kuea.lian was delight to see the effect he had on his his husband after all this year's together  that he continues to suck on his lips as he unBatons his clothes while kuea's hand shifts to his man hood making Lian smile."babe is it okay if we continue are you okay with it Lian asked with a deep out of breath voice while exploring his husband's body making kuea nod in confirmation that he was ok with continuing when they heard a knock on the door and someone calling out to them
(End)
With disappointment in his  eyes Lian answered the callings and continued to baton back kuea's clothes and placing a kiss on his forward head before answering the door.
Opening the door there stood a guilty sun  who knew by the look of his father's appearance he had disturbed them.
Kuea; Hia who is at the door
Sun;papa it's me papa( trying to get into the room) I just wanted to say goodnight so ya goodnight
Sun tried to run out of the room when kuea offered him a chance to spend the night at there room in which he took without question and quietly went to the bed and lied close to his papa.with this actions Lian knew that kuea was not his for the night but he had to share him with his son.
Within minutes kuea and sun were fast asleep and Lian could not help but look at their beautiful faces while they slept peacefully.the events of the day still bothered him a lot so he took out his phone and texted something to Tharn before retiring to the bed and join them in sleeping

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

15.6K 822 33
"I made you think that I will always stay..I said some things that I should never have said..I broke your heart like someone did to mine...and now yo...
14.6K 704 22
Sky's beautiful Love Life was suddenly smashed, when all of a sudden, P'pai leaves him with just one promise to not find him. Why did he do that? Thi...
43.9K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
22.8K 830 10
Noeul was rejected once. And now the man he loved is asking for a second chance. Is he brave enough to risk his broken heart again? Will he be brave...