Evans Peters character one sh...

Par evan-peters-is-hot

I do requests I'm also including Austin sommers and peter maximoff basically most evan characters there will... Plus

what they're like to date (headcons)
it was my intention (kai Anderson)
what they're like when your pregnant (headcon)
lobster boy and lobster girl (jimmy darling)
i don't care about your past(tate Langdon)
i don't care about your past part 2(smut) tate Langdon
i was all over her (Kyle spencer)
Mr sommers (smut) (Austin sommers)
wild rose (james patrick march)
hell on earth (kit walker)
your mine(smut) (kai Anderson)
1967 (kit walker)
late sleepless nights (smut) (evan peters)
sisters boyfriend (tate Langdon)
sister's boyfriend part 2 smut (tate Langdon)
sisters boyfriend part three(tate Langdon)
stuck on the puzzle (james patrick march)
stuck on the puzzle (part two) (Jmp)
stuck on the puzzle (part three) (jmp)
friends on the wall (jimmy darling x curvy reader)
it's nothing (kit walker)
baby you can drive my car (smut)(warren lipka)
you get me so high(warren lipka)
In the office (stan bowes) smut
ride it (kai Anderson) (smut)
took you long enough (peter maximoff)
ripping of the band-aid (alex adult world)
memories (smut)(Evan peters)
I'd never leave here without you (kit walker)
when the stars go blue (austin sommers)
romantic atmosphere (smut)(kit walker)
you promised yourself you would never (jimmy darling)
the day after you stole my heart (kyle spencer x curvy reader)
just call me Florence (jimmy darling)
beautiful boy(kai Anderson)
rosanna (kyle spencer)
I'd never leave here without you (part 2) (kit walker)
new colleague (jeff Pfister
man in the long black coat (kai Anderson)
the evans what they're like drunk
new colleague part 2 (smut) (jeff pfister)
your fucking perfect (Tate Langdon)
circumstances (colin zable)
hoagies ( colin zable)
second best (colin zable)
vanishing point (smut) james Patrick March
baby talk (smut)(evan peters)
second best part 2(colin zable)
high by the skatepark (tate Langdon)
second best part 3 smut (colin zable)
through good and bad (evan peters)
baby talk (part 2) evan peters
20 years (james patrick march)
picture perfect date (colin zable)
Don't yell at my son (kai Anderson)
best friends cousin (warren lipka)
The moment I took you in the station (colin zable)
sick days (franken kyle)
kitkats (kit walker)
your going to be the best mom (kai Anderson)
nothings gonna hurt you baby (kai Anderson)
jealous of the officer (colin zabel)
temptations (kit walker)
best friends cousin part 2 smut (warren lipka)
don't let them get to you(tate Langdon)
temptations part 2 smut (kit walker)
one second of happiness (kit walker)
NSFW alphabet tate Langdon
the stain on your neck (jeff pfister)
test the waters (original characters)
one night stand (jeff wald)
Stage fright (evan peters)
Do you love me? (Evan peters) smut
I'd take the brunt of it (Kit walker)
Insecure of the ex (Evan peters smut)
You need a break (Evan peters)
Beautiful disaster (austin sommers smut)
The moment i took you in the station part 2 (colin zable) smut
Appreciation (Kai anderson smut)
From the moment i took you in the station part 3
Teaching the first grade(evan perers)
After party (Evan peters smut)
All of you (Peter maximoff) smut
Talk tonight (evan peters) smut
Punishment (kai Anderson smut)
His protégé (jmp smut)
Bloody mary (austin sommers smut)
Summoning (jmp + tate langdon smut)
Next chapter (kit walker smut)
Ghost boy (tate langdon smut)
Broken angel (jmp)

Why do you only call me when you're high? (warren lipka)

809 8 1
Par evan-peters-is-hot

It all started around three months ago, you laid in your boyfriends bed watching movies with your boyfriend of a little over a year. It felt nice to relax in each other's presence instead of biting each other's heads off, constantly arguing about the smallest of things.

You laid on warrens chest feeling his chest raise and fall. Warrens mind was elsewhere probably high he felt tense underneath your frame. Puzzled you looked up at him through your lashes offering a smile. "You okay babe?". Warren snapped out his trance looking at you his eyes held all sorts of emotions doubt, uncertainty, regret, heartache. "Yeah I'm fine" he tried to shrug you off.

"Come on warren something is bothering you, talk to me" your voice was reassuring that he can talk to you about anything. Warren pondered in his thoughts he knew what he was going to say would destroy you.

"I'm just thinking about us" he sighed your smile dropped hearing the tone in his voice. "What about us?" You asked feeling anxiety creeping into you. "I don't think it's working anymore we argue all the time" warren stated. The tears rimmed your eyes threatening to spill.

"Yeah but couples have arguments we manage to get through them warren" you pleaded as the salty tears cascaded down your cheeks. "Come on y/n we try to get through them in fact we don't we sweep them under the rug I think it's best if you just go" he sighed.

You felt your break more with each second that passed. You got out of the bed your eyes puffy and red from the crying. "So that it we're over then" you scoffed. "You always bitch at me for getting high and going out with my friends" warren argued.

"That's because when your out getting high you get yourself into deep shit warren, what sort of girlfriend would I be if I didn't care" you pointed out before leaving the house making sure to slam the door behind you.

....

Warren sat in his car a spliff dangling between his fingers, his mind raced thinking of you like it always did nowadays. He looked at himself in the rear view mirror, he looked exhausted, bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days. But he didn't care he just wanted to see you.

Before warren knew it he had his phone in his hand, his thumb hovering over your number. Giving in he clicked call placing his phone to his ear waiting on your answer.

...
You laid in bed tossing and turning trying to get to sleep but it was no use. You had been like this for days, weeks even ever since warren broke up with you. You missed him but all he did was call you when he was drunk or high which you didn't have the time for.

Your phone sang it's ringtone, you knew what this meant you looked at your phone seeing it was 1:30AM, letting out a sigh warren's number showing on the screen swiping your thumb to decline the call.

You contemplated on switching your phone off but you needed the alarm on so you could get up in a few hours. You turned back around trying to get back to sleep but your phone kept getting notifications after notifications all from your ex boyfriend.

Warren:
' hey are you awake?'
'Why no answer?'
'Come on y/n answer'
'Please babe'

You let out a frustrated groan all you wanted to do was sleep but as per usual you couldn't. You started to text on your phone, you had enough of warren texting and calling you late it night like you broke it off with him. You just wanted to move on from him.

You:
'Warren I'm trying to sleep what do you want?'

Warren:
'I need to see you please y/n'

You:
'No warren, I've got be up in the morning I'm trying to have an early night'

Warren:
'Boring come on y/n'

You:
'Why do you only call me when your high?'
'I'm fed up with it now leave me alone'

You then switched your phone off not caring about the fact you needed an alarm to get up for work. You just needed some sleep. Soon enough you were asleep not thinking about warren anymore.
....
Warren knew he should have left you alone end of the day he broke up with you. He regretted it but he was too stubborn to admit to it that's why he drowned his sorrows with weed and alcohol trying to forget you but it only made him want you more.

Days went by since he called you warren now found himself in a bar incredibly drunk. The bartender refused to serve him anymore, warren turned to leave but he could have sworn he saw you leaving the bar holding on to your heels. Warren scrunched his eyes but you were gone.

Maybe he was dreaming that he saw you, deciding to call it a night warren left the bar. He staggered among the crowd of bodies finding the exit of the bar. The fresh air hit him like a truck his drunken state worsted.   His sight blurred as he pulled out his cellphone trying to find your number.

Warren:
'R u up?''

Warren walked down the street waiting on your reply, but it never came. Warren instead called you repeatedly.

Warren:
'Come on y/n answer' 
'Y/n please answer me I'm sorry'

He kept texting you repeatedly not even realising that he was bumping into people in the street. "Watch it" a buff man snarled, warren shrugged him off all his attention on his phone ringing you once again.

He turned his head, seeing you in a random shop with another man. Warren stood there rubbing his eyes but you were gone. 'What the fuck?' Warren thought deciding that he should go see you stumbling around the pavement.
...
You laid in bed trying to get back to sleep once again warren kept blowing your phone up, hundreds of missed calls and unread texts. You had enough of him you knew he would only call you drunk or high cause he didn't want to spend the night alone, well he should have thought about that before he broke it off with you.

You switched your cellphone off knowing of warren tried to call you it would go straight to voicemail. Once again drifting off into sleep.

You had just drifted into slumber only to be woken by your front door knocking. Confused and concerned you shrugged into your nightgown away to see who was there.

You hoped and prayed that it wasn't who you thought it was. "Y/n open up" a slurred voice called out through the letterbox. You groaned contemplating if you should just leave him there and don't answer, but you knew warren wouldn't move from your door plus you would be worried if he would be safe.

With a frustrated sigh you opened your front door revealing a rather intoxicated warren lipka, he could barely stand straight his eyes droopy with the alcohol. "What do you want warren" you snapped your eyes barely even open too tired to deal with his nonsense.

"I came to see you" warren slurred leaning against the wall that surrounded your front door. "I gathered that but what for?" You questioned further, your arms folded across your chest. "I- I missed you so much why haven't you answered my calls?" He asked his eyes threatening to spill tears.

"Warren I'm not doing this who are you with?, where's Spencer?" You sighed looking around to see if Spencer was lurking around somewhere but no one was there. "It's just me please y/n I need you".

You sighed again for the hundredth time tonight deciding it was best to take him in till he's sobered up. "Come in" you said helping your ex into your home. His legs could barely carry him along as you assisted him to your living room.

Warren slumped down on the couch, you went to get a glass of water and a bucket to sober him up. "Where you in the bar tonight?" Warren spoke up, his eyes still threatened to let his tears fall. "No warren I've been here all day" you answered rubbing your temple. "Just go to sleep, there's a bucket there incase your sick I'm going back to bed" you stated. Warrens eyes shot open not wanting to escape your presence.

"What please don't go y/n" he pleads, "warren it's late I want to sleep" you slightly snapped. That was it for warren the tears finally fell down his cheeks. You felt bad that he was crying, something he rarely did in all the time you had known him. "What's wrong?" You asked in a more softer tone.

"You hate me don't you" your heart breaks hearing warren say such a thing. "Of course i don't hate you warren look we'll talk in the morning but for now just sleep sober up" you pleaded. Warren nodded his head letting you go to bed.
...
The next day you were exhausted, you could barely get to sleep once you left warren. Worried incase something happened to him. You sluggishly made your way downstairs your eyes barely even open. Warren was still asleep on your couch as you made your way over to the kitchen to make some coffee.

Grabbing a mug from the cupboard, you made a fresh pot of coffee not bothering with milk or sugar, hoping it would do the trick to wake you up. You sat on the stool by the kitchen island waiting on your coffee to cool down a little before taking a sip.

You heard tired footsteps entering your kitchen to reveal a very hungover warren. He looked dreadful his face pale, bags underneath his eyes like he hadn't slept in weeks. "Morning" he mumbles embarrassed to see you with a disappointed look on your face. "Morning" you mumbled back.

The silence that then filled the room making you both feel awkward. You hadn't seen each other since he broke it off with you. "Look y/n I'm sorry for coming over that late and in that state I really am you didn't need to deal with that" warren broke the silence, scratching the back of his neck.

"Look I am pissed you turned up in that state and the constant calls and text when your high, but it's in the past now just please don't go wandering off when your in that state warren" you sighed.

Warren felt his heart flutter at the fact you still cared about his wellbeing even though he was an asshole. "I promise, I didn't do anything embarrassing or wrong did I when I came in?" He then asked already knowing what the answer would be only thing was that he couldn't remember what happened.

"You didn't do anything wrong, you said you wanted to see me and thought I was at the bar last night, you started crying thinking I hated you" you explained seeing warren flinch remembering what happened. "Again I'm so sorry" he said.

"Can I ask something?" Warren nodded his head at you question. You pondered if asking would be ideal in this moment but you genuinely wanted to know why. "Why do you only call me when your high?" You asked fiddling with the rim of your coffee cup. "Well to be completely honest with you- I just miss you and I regret breaking it off with you I'm too stubborn to admit it sober so I drowned myself with booze and weed I kick myself in the morning knowing I keep on texting and calling you"

You didn't say anything just nodding your head taking in his answer. "I do miss you a lot and I do want you back it was stupid of me to break it off with you, I just hope one day we can mend what I broke" warren added. You missed him terribly sure you both had your flaws and argue a lot but you managed to get through it together in the past.

"I miss you too, it killed me when we broke up took me ages to even try to get over it then the calls and text started sent me right back to square one" you stated folding your arms across your chest. "It was really stupid of me" warren hung his head in shame you just hummed in agreement.

"We weren't perfect, god knows I wasn't but I'm willing to give you another chance but it will take a bit of time warren maybe we just rushed into everything too fast" you spoke up. Warren now making eye contact with you, a glimmer of hope seeping through his brown eyes.

"Really you would give me another chance? After what I did" disbelief and a hint of joy lingered in his voice. You nodded your head biting your lip. "I love you warren even after causing me sleepless nights, breaking my heart that day after all that I still love you" you whispered wiping away your stray tears.

Warren gave you a sympathetic smile walking over to you, wrapping his arms around you as you cried into his chest. You took in the familiar scent of him weed mixed with his cologne something you missed all those months. "I love you too I wished I wasn't such an asshole but I promise this time I'll make it right I'll be better" he whispered placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"I promise to be better too" you sighed pulling away from him, wiping the last of your tears away.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.6K 146 37
One shots I have written on Tumblr. !! MAINLY ABOUT JAMES PATRICK MARCH!! 18+ due to some smut in the one shots. :)
616K 9.8K 143
This story will contain: fluff, smut, angst, just request! I only own "y/n" I do not own Tom or any other characters.. enjoy <3 promise it gets bette...
14.6K 131 22
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3
1.7K 36 17
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂