SpongeBob SquarePants: Unders...

By Cole11223

Okay, now don't judge me for publishing two new stories on the same day. So, here's season two of the franchi... More

Episode 1: The Best Employee
Episode 2: Big Bad Bully
Episode 3: Karate Kidders
Episode 5: Haunting Under the Sea
Episode 6: SpongeBob & the Ice Cream Factory
Episode 7: Comic Cons
Episode 8: Babysittin'
Episode 9: Seeing Stars
Episode 10: Wish You a Spongy Christmas
Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing
Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary
Episode 13: Birthday Flake
Episode 14: The Flight Stuff
Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

Episode 4: Oh Brother

40 0 1
By Cole11223

SpongeBob was in his living room watching tv while Gary slithered around playing with a toy urchin. On the show, SpongeBob watched the familiar Sir Urchin and Snail Fail Show.

As the show goes on, SpongeBob sees the familiar segment of Snail Fail hitting Sir Urchin over the head with a trash can.

Sir Urchin:
Why you!

Snail Fail:
What'd I do?

SpongeBob laughs at the moment, eventually to the point where he tumbled out of his chair. SpongeBob then hears his phone ring and rushes to pick it up. He calms down and clears his throat to the caller.

SpongeBob:
Hello, SpongeBob speaking. Oh hi, I haven't heard from you in a while. Your what? Coming here? When? Today?! Yes! I'll meet you here.

SpongeBob then hangs up the phone and rushes to clean the house. Patrick then comes in and sees SpongeBob cleaning, much to his surprise.

Patrick:
Hey SpongeBob, do you still have that bucket of cheese?

SpongeBob:
In the fridge!

Patrick:
Thanks.

Patrick then goes to the fridge and begins eating the cheese. Though he notices SpongeBob cleaning and turns to his friend.

Patrick:
Hey, what are you doing?

SpongeBob then jumps, does a backflip and lands in front of Patrick.

SpongeBob:
Oh, I'm just doing some last minute clean. My brother, SpongeTom is coming over for a visit.

Patrick:
That's great. Wait, you have a brother?

(FYI, if you don't know who SpongeTom is, he was in Broken Alarm and Spatula of the Heavens. I thought I'd give him a major role.)

SpongeBob:
Well of course I do. I when we were kids, I'd play this game with him, it's called, Speed Stacks.

SpongeBob then reached inside one of the holes in his body, and pulls four decks of cards. He then stacks them into a neat pile of cards within seconds. Patrick then claps at the performance.

SpongeBob:
Yep, and it can't just be played with cards, it can be played with any stackable items.

Patrick:
Cook! So when's he getting here?

SpongeBob:
He should be....

SpongeBob then looks out the window and sees a boat pull up to the road.

SpongeBob:
He's here!

SpongeBob then runs up to the door, and finds SpongeTom getting out of his boatmobile. He then runs up to his brother and hugs him.

SpongeBob:
Hi there, oh it's so nice to see you!

SpongeTom:
Nice to see you too, SpongeBob. But do you think you could let go?

SpongeBob:
Oh, sorry bro, I'm just excited. I'm always excited to see family.

Patrick then walks up to the two, and holds out his hand towards SpongeTom.

Patrick:
Hi, I'm Patrick, nice to meet you.

SpongeTom shakes Patrick's hand, though he seems unamused.

SpongeTom:
We've met, Patrick.

Patrick:
We have?

SpongeTom:
Yes, remember? We met the first time SpongeBob invited you over to our house for a playdate.

Patrick:
I don't get it.

SpongeTom frowns and seems unamused by Patrick ignorance.

SpongeBob:
Hey, that was a long time ago. I can hardly remember it myself.

SpongeBob then looks and sees Squidward coming out of his house. Seeing an opportunity, SpongeBob grabs his brother's wrist and runs up to Squidward.

SpongeBob:
Hey Squidward, I'd like you to meet my brother, SpongeTom.

Squidward:
There's two of them!?

Squidward then readied himself and runs far away from the group.

SpongeTom:
He really doesn't like you.

SpongeBob:
Don't be ridiculous, he probably just had somewhere to be.

A hall then comes and hits SpongeTom on the back of the head. SpongeTom then picks up the ball and looks over to a group of kids.

Kid 1:
Sorry sir. Hey, and you please throw us back our ball.

SpongeTom:
Better than that, why don't we join you?

Kid 2:
No thanks, but we would like to play with him.

The kid points to SpongeBob, and SpongeTom only throws back the ball. SpongeBob then looks at his watch and notices the time.

SpongeBob:
Well I'd love to, by I have to get to work.

Patrick:
Yeah, see you kids.

SpongeBob and Patrick then put there Krusty Krab hats on and begin walking. Though SpongeBob stops and turns his attention to his brother's boat.

SpongeBob:
Hey SpongeTom, do you mind giving us a ride to work.

SpongeTom:
To the Krusty Krab?

SpongeBob:
Yes!

SpongeTom:
Okay, I guess there's no harm in dropping you off.

SpongeTom then gets into the driver's seat of his boat and puts the key into ignition. SpongeBob then gets into the passenger seat while Patrick gets in the back seat. The three then buckle there seatbelts and SpongeTom drives them towards the Krusty Krab. The groups arrived at the Krusty Krab, and parked, entering the building. There seemed to be a long line coming from the Krusty Krab.

SpongeBob, Patrick and SpongeTom enter the Krusty Krab, passed the long line. While at it, a Krabby Patty is running around their feet.

SpongeBob:
Here we are, the Krusty Krab.

SpongeBob then reaches down and picks up the moving Krabby Patty. Plankton is seen hanging from the bottom of the bun.

SpongeBob:
And this is Plankton, he's been trying to steal the formula for years, but we'll never let him.

SpongeBob then put Plankton into one of his holes and launches him up through his head.

SpongeTom:
I know, I almost worked here before.

Mr. Krabs then comes scuttling up to the group, appearing desperate.

Mr. Krabs:
SpongeBob, Patrick, you've arrived. SpongeTom? I already told you your not getting the job!

SpongeTom:
I'm not hear for the job, I'm dropping my brother and his friend off here.

Mr. Krabs:
Brother? You two be related.

SpongeTom:
You didn't know? I tried to get a job here, twice, and my resume clearly says "SpongeTom SquarePants" at the top in huge letters!

Mr. Krabs:
I just thought it be a common last name.

SpongeTom then face-palmed at the crab's ignorance towards the name. SpongeBob then steps forward and as he enters the kitchen, he notices the cause of the long line, Bubble Bass making an order.

Bubble Bass:
As I said, I'd like a quadruple patty, animal style on a raft, sprinkled with Himalayan salt, smoked paprika and micro greens. 

Squidward:
SpongeBob, we need.....

Bubble Bass:
I'm not finished with my order.

The fact that he wasn't finished caused the whole crowd and Squidward to groan in annoyance.

Bubble Bass:
I would like my Patty with cheese, but not just any cheese will do. Have you any aged how-uda? And yes it it pronounced "how-uda" not "goo-dah" a mistake commonly made. I would also like lettuce that was abused by an old shovel, deep-fried bacon on the bottom patty, and make sure it feels bad for everything that has ever happened to it.

Squidward:
Are you done yet?

Bubble Bass:
No, I will also take with extra pickles, make sure there is no less than fourteen, sun dried tomatoes, and be sure to put Dijon mustard on that, not regular.

Squidward:
Whatever. SpongeBob we need a......

SpongeBob:
Don't worry, I heard.

SpongeBob then begins to make the patties, while searching for the Gouda and onions. Meanwhile, SpongeTom walks up to a customer in line.

SpongeTom:
Hey, if you want I could help you with your order.

Customer:
No way, get away from me you weirdo.

The fish then grabs SpongeTom and throws him to where he lands in a garbage can. SpongeBob meanwhile successfully assembles Bubble Bass' order. Handing to Bubble Bass, SpongeBob receives praise from the customer, though he looks and sees that SpongeTom is walking towards the door. SpongeBob then runs around and stands in front of his brother.

SpongeBob:
Wait, where are you going.

SpongeTom:
For a walk.

SpongeBob:
Now? But we haven't......

SpongeTom:
Why do you care, SpongeBob? Shouldn't you be getting praised by the customers?

SpongeTom then walks passed his brother and out of the door. SpongeBob tries to catch up with SpongeTom but hits his face on the door on the way out. SpongeBob then becomes sad and Patrick comes up to him.

Patrick:
You okay, SpongeBob?

SpongeBob:
No, I'm not okay.

Patrick:
Why? Do you need a doctor? I'll call a doctor!

SpongeBob:
I don't need a doctor! I need to know what's wrong with SpongeTom.

Patrick:
Well, why not just talk to him. I know it will work.

SpongeBob:
What do you know, Patrick? You don't know what it's like to have a brother! So you don't know!

Patrick:
Your right, I don't have a brother, but I know what it's like, 'cause I have you, buddy. Your like the brother I never had, and we understand, so I know SpongeTom will understand.

SpongeBob:
Your right, well I'm off to find my brother! Thanks Patrick!

SpongeBob then drops his hat and runs away from the Krusty Krab.

Patrick:
Your welcome! What'd I do?

Meanwhile, SpongeTom is sadly walking along the streets of Bikini Bottom. A boat drove by and SpongeTom was splashed, much to his annoyance. SpongeBob then came running up, when seeing SpongeTom he ran after him.

SpongeBob:
SpongeTom!

SpongeTom simply crossed his arms and turned his back to SpongeBob.

SpongeTom:
What do you want?

SpongeBob:
I just want us to talk.

SpongeTom:
I'm not interested.

SpongeBob:
Come on, why is it so hard for you to talk to me? Why do you hate me?

SpongeTom then closed his eyes and looked towards his feet with a sigh.

SpongeTom:
I don't hate you, I just hate that everyone thinks your better than me.

SpongeBob:
What?

SpongeTom:
Oh come on, ever since we were kids, I've always lived in your shadow, you've been more successful, all my friends thought you were cooler than me, and to top it all off, I told my roommate about this, and he assumed you were my older brother. I'm the older brother!

SpongeBob then thought back, guilt suddenly striking him. SpongeBob stuttered and looked towards his brother.

SpongeBob:
I-I had no idea. I'm sorry, SpongeTom, I didn't mean to overshadow you, I just want to be cool like you.

SpongeTom suddenly felt a little realization and turned back to his brother.

SpongeTom:
You think I'm cool?

SpongeBob:
I've always looked up to you. I drank tropical smoothies like you, I tried my best to look like you, and I wear almost the same clothes as you. As soon as I saw you wearing this white shirt, brown shorts and red tie outfit, I immediately wanted mom to buy me those clothes to match you.

SpongeTom suddenly felt guilty, suddenly all his jealousy was gone. He then remembered all the times SpongeBob would play with him, and he felt as though he would break.

SpongeTom:
Oh what kind of brother am I? I feel like a......

SpongeTom:
........big jerk.

SpongeBob:
Hey, it's never too late. And I know we can make things right together.

SpongeTom:
Oh come here, little brother.

SpongeTom and SpongeBob then hugged each other as a sign of reconciliation. As they separated, SpongeBob immediately heard his phone ringing. Noticing it was Mr. Krabs, he tapped speaker and answered.

Mr. Krabs:
Wear have yee' gone, boyo? Without you, the customers be tearin' me restaurant apart.

SpongeBob and SpongeTom then run back to the Krudty Krab as the call ended. As the two reached the Krusty Krab, the customers appeared to be indeed tearing the restaurant apart. Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Patrick hid in the register boat to shield themselves.

SpongeBob:
Oh we gotta do something.

SpongeTom:
Wait I have an idea! Remember that game we played when we were kids?

SpongeBob:
You mean speed stack? I'll never forget.

SpongeBob then reached inside his head and pulled out two spatulas. SpongeTom takes a spatula and they run into the kitchen. The two then make Krabby Patties like they did there game. They then flung Krabby Patties out the window and the customers got them and ate them, finally calming down.

Customer:
Three cheers for SpongeBob.

The customers then begin chanting, but SpongeBob stops them by holding up his hands.

SpongeBob:
Now hold on there, folks. I'm glad you like the patties, but I couldn't have done it without my big brother, SpongeTom. So come on up here!

SpongeTom then stands beside his brother while the customers cheer. SpongeTom then looks at his phone and sees a text.

SpongeTom:
Hey, sorry but I've gotta go.

SpongeBob:
Really? Well that was a short visit.

SpongeTom:
I know but my roommate, Gordon lost his house key again, so now I gotta get back to the old papaya and help him out.

SpongeTom then stands by his boat, while SpongeBob stands across from him.

SpongeTom:
Well, I guess I'll be leaving.

SpongeBob:
I guess so, and I'll see you soon. Just remembering, big brother, if you ever need to talk, just ask.

SpongeTom:
I'll keep that in mind. So, see you thanksgiving?

SpongeBob:
See you thanksgiving?

SpongeBob then once again hugs SpongeTom before letting him get into his car. SpongeBob then watches SpongeTom leave drive away.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 38.5K 57
Love isn't always enough. --- "Ahhh this is one of the greatest books I've ever read." - @hatersarelovers "I loved this book so so so SO much! I enjo...
19.8K 868 13
Hello everyone! This is the sequel to 'Dancing under the stars' Like the first one, im just going to wing it and see how it goes. Also like always if...
70 1 8
Past 2 of Transformers Bayverse Part 1. New friends will be coming to the world with a little help.
39 0 1
sequel to Colors of the heart, this is a little longer than the first one, with more action, so.. here.