Sinful Despair

De romanticxwrites

"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Real... Mai multe

โžฉ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โžฉ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โžฉ๐๐ฅ๐š๐๐ž
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐
โžฉ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆ
โžฉ๐๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
โžฉ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ
โžฉ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
โžฉ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
โžฉ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
โžฉ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
โžฉ๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž
โžฉ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž
โžฉ๐€๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
โžฉ๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
โžฉ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
โžฉ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š
โžฉ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โžฉ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
โžฉ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
โžฉ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžฉ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โžฉ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž
โžฉ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ
โžฉ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
โžฉ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐

โžฉ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ

16K 393 443
De romanticxwrites

Song: Softcore - The Neighbourhood
𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲
𖤓𖤓𖤓

"And where are you going?" The Italian gremlin speaks as I walk out of my room.

I glance at him with a frown, not a single spec of emotion embedded. I turn to the kitchen to make a quick toast before I leave for school.

Yesterday is kind of a blur, not like that bothers me because it's not like I want to remember it anyway. After my- moment, I ended up ignoring him for the rest of the evening, and I still am. He's been pissed every since and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it.

I quickly throw a bottle of water into my bag, finish my toast then hurry to put my shoes on so that I can catch the bus in time.

It's not until I've finished putting on my shoes I see him standing right infront of me. He's doing what he's done several times, standing big infront of me like he's trying to alpha me or some shit.

"Let me drive you." He says.

With a shake of my head I turn around so that I can leave as quickly as possible. He of course doesn't let that happen when he grabs my waist and pulls me into him.

"Why the fuck aren't you saying anything?" He snarls, his patience slowly disappearing.

I unexpectedly shrug out of his hold then out of nowhere I throw my hand up and slap him right across the face.

The movement causes his head to fall to the side and I take the chance to open the door and leave without another word. Surprisingly he doesn't follow me, instead he lets me go, just like that.

Maybe I should slap him more often?

I hurry to catch the bus where I see Kate waiting. We're not exactly close however we've been studying like crazy together for the past few months. I don't know what went through me when I decided to go into law, I mean I love arguing but apart from that?

"Lily!" She smiles as I approach her.

"Hey Kate!" I pull her into a close hug then pull away when I see the bus approaching.
"Why do I feel like this year is going to be way worse then the last?" She grumbles as we take our seats.

I scoff.
With a random man in my house 24/7?

"Definitely."

𖤓𖤓𖤓

"Bye Lils!" Kate shouts as she gets onto the bus. I say bye as well, not with the same excitement since I have to stay another hour and study in the library near by. Luckily it isn't full at all, quiet and empty so studying will at least feel a little easier.

I take out my books and computer then do what I always do, study, study some more, read a little, panic eat because I don't understand jack shit, have a mental breakdown, read some more, study some more, and then finally finish when it's dark.

A couple hours later and I'm tired as hell, I pick up my mess and stuff it in my bag, not caring about the disorganization. I walk out of the library then take out my phone to check when the bus will arrive.

As I'm walking to the bus stop that lies a few minutes away I see a car approaching me, not like that's weird or anything. That's until it slows down and drives closer to me.
I don't have to be a genius to know exactly who it is. I shake my head in annoyance even if the sound of getting a ride home feels way better then taking the bus with creepy men lurking around.

Staying strong I keep walking, ignoring him following me like a creep. When I'm about to walk over the cross walk he decides to block it with his car, when I try to sneak behind him he drives backwards and when I try walking infront of the car he hitches it forward.
This bitch.

No one being in sight he gets out of the car and walks up to me, "it's going to rain."

I shrug, jokes on him I love the rain.

He takes another step forward. "You could get sick." He tries again.

I shrug again, arching a brow.

He exhales, clenching his jaw. "Get in the car, Lily."

I shake my head, slowly.

Instead of trying to persuade me, he decides to just fuck it or something and grab my arm, practically throwing me inside the car like some fucking toy.
Once he gets inside I look away from him, there's no use in putting up a fight if he's locked the doors. To try and relax I lean on the car door admiring the slow rain drops falling from the sky.

It's not until we've started driving that I realize something that makes me freeze, how did he even know where I go to school in the first place? My eyes widen slightly at the realization.

"Yearbook." He cuts in. It takes me second to understand what he means. What is he a mind reader?
I have my yearbook on my counter, the cover of the book has my schools name on it which is probably where he found it. Fucking stalker.

I shut my mouth, fighting the urge to speak or at least look at him, but I bite my tongue and keep my eyes plastered on the window.

"You can't ignore me forever." He speaks again.
I scoff, rolling my eyes. Like I'm even going to know him forever.

I stay silent to prove my point, then taking out my AirPods from my bag and placing them in my ear. Ignoring him completely as I watch the rain pour down harder.

His grip on the steering wheel tightens, his knuckles turning white. I smile at his reaction, feeling kind of pleased with myself.

The car shifts as we make a tight turn into my neighborhood. The action causes my thigh in the exact spot of my fresh scars to hit the car door and I hiss out in pain. Knowing Enzo I decide on covering it up with a cough, hoping that he didn't hear anything.

His head snaps to mine, a serious look on his face as he scans my body for injuries. When he doesn't find any he looks into my eyes, without saying anything I can tell he's asking me what's wrong.

Again, I stay quiet, waiting for him to drive into my apartment so I can get the hell out of this car. When he does a few minutes later I bolt away, or even glancing back to see if I left anything. He gets out after me, my fast and short steps still aren't quick enough compared to his long strides. He's already behind me when I'm unlocking my front door and walking inside, standing behind me like a fucking bodyguard. I put my bag on the floor then almost run to my bedroom so that I can lock it.

Right when I'm about to close the door he pushes it open, walking inside and pinning me onto the door, again. What is his obsession with that?

"What's wrong with you?" He snaps, I don't know if that's meant to be sweet or some shit but it doesn't feel like it.

I tug at his arms, using every strength in my body to try an push him away but his steel body stays firmly in place.

"Are you hurt?" He asks, his voice serious and his expression almost evil, like he could kill anyone in this exact moment.

I'm anyone.

I give him an annoyed look, keeping my mouth firmly shut.
"Say something for fucks sake, open your mouth." He grits, his hold on my waist tightening.

"Fine then." One of his hands travel up my body and confusion washes over me, that's until his hand reaches my nose, plugging it shut so that I can't breathe. His other hand presses onto my mouth keeping it closed as well.

My eyes widen and I desperately try to push him away. "Open your mouth and speak, or don't breathe." He warns once again.

A few seconds later I force my mouth open sucking in a deep breathe when he pulls his hand away. "What the fuck!" I shout but it comes out raspy.

"There we go, that wasn't so hard was it?" He smirks.

My hand shakes, if I didn't hate him before I definitely do now. "Your sick."

"I know." His head moves to my chin, tilting it upwards so that I'm looking into his eyes. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine."

"That's not what I asked though is it?" He continues.

An idea pops up in my mind, I don't know why Enzo is here, no fucking clue, all I know is that he wants to protect me for some reason. If me being hurt is what it takes to get him to lower his guard. That's exactly what I'll have to take advantage of. Will it work? Maybe. Am I going to try anyway? Yes. I move my jaw a little then move my eyes away from him. "It's just my ankle, I sprained it or something." I lie.

He nods slowly, then takes a step back and walks to the living room where he takes out a few things from his bag. While he does I rush to the kitchen.

And grab a pan.

I'm about to rapunzelize this situation.

While he searches his bag for something I slowly walk up behind him, trying to make as little noise as possible using every time the bag rustles as an advantage to take a step forward.

When he finally finds what he's looking for and is about to turn around, I run towards him.

And hit him right in the fucking head.

𖤓𖤓𖤓

I hate this chapter but school is making it so difficult to write.😭

I also have an idea for my next book and tell me why I'm more excited to write that instead?🥲

Oh well, hope this is alright and I'll see you next chapter🫶🏻

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

156K 2.4K 34
He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous to a fault. ACE DE LUCA is the Italian ma...
2.3M 71.2K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
8.8M 230K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
51.6K 844 40
"I'm not a cigarette you will smoke and crush, I'm a drug baby, you will beg." ~~~~~~~~~ Divya is a 17 year old girl that has a bad attitude on her...