She's mine - Charles Leclerc

Door IvyAdams12144

-ON HOLD- The Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc is best friends with Isabella Morton. Or are they more than that... Meer

Before reading
0.1
0.2 (introduction)
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
Hello everyone,
1.3

0.7

568 6 0
Door IvyAdams12144

I wake up of the sound of people on the street. I rub my eyes, and I look next to me. I see Isa still sleeping peacefully, with her cheek smushed up against her pillow. I silently get out of bed, and walk towards the window, to slightly open the curtain, to look at the beautiful view over the lake. I close the curtains again to allow Isa to sleep in. It's Tuesday, which means we have 6 days of our vacation left.

When I get downstairs, I see Lando and Alex already awake, playing Stumble Guys. "Good morning guys," I say, walking to the kitchen sink to splash some water in my face.

"NOOOO," Lando screams, and Alex is laughing. "Lando! Can you be silent for once, there are still people sleeping," I say. "Yeah, sorry," Lando says.

I walk towards the two of them, and I let myself fall on the couch. "Did you sleep well?" Alex asks. I nod. "Yeah you?"
"Fine," he replies. We play one round of fall guys, and then we prepare breakfast. Carmen and Lilly also woke up, but George and Isabella are still asleep. When we are done making breakfast, Carmen walks to the stairs. "I'll wake George up," she says.

"I guess I'll wake Isa up," I say, following Carmen. When I'm upstairs, I open the door to our room. "Isa, breakfast is ready," I walk towards the window to open the curtains, allowing sunlight to come in.

"Ugh....."

"I know Isa, but I made you a cappuccino, so you'll wake up." I say, and Isa sits up and stretches her arms. "Thank you Char"

*

Isa and I are working out in the small gym in the village. We always work out together. I don't need to do my full workout, because it's summer break, so I'm taking it easy. When we are halfway, Lando joins us. We finish the workout, and we all walk to our house again. It's a 5 minute walk, from the gym to the house. Today we didn't do much. Alex and Lilly are making dinner, and George and Carmen are swimming. Tomorrow we'll rent a boat and spend a day on the lake, and on Thursday we are hiking through the mountains. Then Friday and Saturday we don't have anything planned, and Sunday we go cycling through the mountains. Monday we are driving to the airport again, where the others go their own ways, and me and Isa are flying to another city, and from there we are going on our road trip.

Lando, me and Isa all take a shower, and then we have dinner. Alex and Lilly made a chicken salad and it's delicious.

"Where did you two learn to cook?" Isa asks. "I got this recipe from my mom, so thank her," Lilly says. Lando swallows his chicken. "I would burn the whole kitchen down"

We all laugh, because it's true. Last years vacation, he was baking potatoes, and they all burned.
"Charles can't cook either," Carmen says, what is also true. "Especially pasta," Isa says, and I remember the time I cooked pasta pesto, but the pasta was a little crunchy.

We talk about food, and suddenly Alex mentions French food. I quickly look at Isa. She's looking at me to and giving me a "don't you dare" look. I struggle with holding in my laugh, but I can't hold it anymore. I burst into laughing, and everyone is looking at me confused, except Isa, who is trying to hold in her laugh too, which she fails. Isa and I are now crying laughing.

"What the hell is going on with those two?" Lando asks.
"I have absolutely no idea," Alex responds.

"I'm sorry I-" I try to bring out, but I look at Isa again who is full on crying at this point, so I loose it again. It takes 2 minutes before Isa and I are calmed down again. Isa starts explaining. "So Charles and I went to a French restaurant, and I ordered a dish what sounded good, but I didn't know I ordered slugs. Charles did obviously, but he didn't tell me. When the food came, I saw some slimy things and I thought they were mussels or something, so I just take a bite, and it was absolutely disgusting."

Isa gives me a look that says I need to carry on. "So Isa has a slug in her mouth, and she looks up to me, and I'm just smiling at her, trying to hold my laugh. She spitted out her slug on her plate and I started laughing. She was not happy," I say, looking at Isa who rolls her eyes.
"We swapped plates, and Charles ate my slugs, but every time someone mentions French food we just start laughing."

"You both are stupid," Lilly says laughing
"Well thank you," Isa responds, eating her last bit of chicken salad. We're all finished.

"It was absolutely delicious guys," Carmen says.
"Thank you," Alex smiles.

*

It's Wednesday, so that means we're renting a boat today. I'm looking forward to it. Isa woke me up, so I took a shower, and now I'm walking down the stairs. We have breakfast and walk towards the boat rental. George and I take care of all the paperwork. When we're done with that, we follow the man who brings us to our boat.

"Ecco la tua barca, sei pronto?" The man asks
(Here is your boat, are you ready?)
"Sì, siamo pronti. Grazie mille," I respond.
(Yes, we are ready. Thank you so much.)

"Ecco la tua barca, sei pronto?"
"Sì, siamo pronti. Grazie mille,"

Of course I knew Charles could talk Italian. But it caught me off guard. It sounds great.

I shake out of my thoughts, and step on the boat.

*

It's now 14:00, and I'm a bit bored. Charles is walking up to me. I give him a smile

"You're bored, I can see it," he says, and I look at him surprised. "You know me well," I say and he nods.
"Follow me," he grabs my hand and takes me to the front of the boat and opens a trap door, that reveals two windsurf boards.

"You didn't," I say in disbelief
"I did," Charles smiles, knowing I love surfing and sailing, and this is a sort of combination.

Lando appears from behind us, curious about what is happening.
"Windsurfing! I've always wanted to try that!" He says, and I smile. "Well, I'll teach you how to do it." I say.

*

Lando and I are standing in a shallower part of the lake, where the water reaches my middle. Here I can teach Lando well.
The wind isn't too strong, so it's perfect for beginners.

Lando and I spend half an hour together, with me trying to teach him how to windsurf. After failing a lot, and my stomach hurting from laughing so much about Lando falling backwards in the water, Lando's finally got it.

"Yes Lando!" I shout, looking at Lando absolutely killing it. Lilly and Carmen are cheering him on from the boat. Lando falls in the water, but I see a satisfied look on his face. I swim towards him and give him a high five. We swim back to the boat together, Lando trying to pull the board with him. When we both climbed on the boat, and lifted the board on the boat, Charles comes walking toward us, with the other board.

He looks at me, "should we give it a go?"
I smile and nod.

Me and Charles spend 1,5 hours windsurfing together. When we arrive back at the boat, it's 16:15. We decide to turn back to the coast.

*

It's Thursday. I woke up because Charles needed to go to the toilet at 5:30, and now we both can't sleep anymore. We decide to take a morning dive in the lake. We write a note for the others, and we walk towards a small beach.

Charles runs in immediately, but I'm standing on the side, shivering a little.

"Come on," Charles says.
"It's cold."
"No it's warmer than the air."
"I don't believe you."

Charles splashes water towards me, and I look at him in disbelief.

"Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc..." I say
"Oh shit," Charles says.

I grab Charles his tower and drop it in the water.
"Now I have no towel," he says.
"No shit Sherlock. You'll be cold on the way back," I smile.

I had brought a dress for over my swimwear, but Charles went in just his swimwear, with a towel.

I run into the water and me and Charles swim for a bit, before we decide to head back. I dry myself off with my towel, and put on my dress. Charles is shivering next to me, and I look at him, seeing his lips turn purple. I give him my towel and he smiles.

"Oh shut up and walk," I say and I laugh. We walk back to the house. When we open the front door we see Alex and Lando  with worried looks in their faces.

Alex turns his head to the front door to look who walked in.
"Where have you been?" He asks.
"To the lake, to swim! Haven't you seen the note?" I ask.
"No, what note?" Lando asks. I walk towards the kitchen counter and grab the note Charles wrote.

"Oh" Lando and Alex say in unison. Charles rolls his eyes.
"Sometimes I wonder if you two even have a brain," he says.

We hear someone walk down the stairs. It's George

"I told you, I'm not the only one shirtless all the time," George says.

"Mate I just went swimming."

"Oh."

I slap my hand against my forehead. "I'm going to shower, and change, I'll see you in 15 minutes," I say

*

Were in the car. Me and Lilly in the front, and Alex and Lando in the back. The other three are in the other car. We're driving through the mountains. Only 5 minutes until we arrive at a parking lot, and from there we're hiking to the top of the mountain.

When we arrive at the parking lot, the others already arrived. We get out the car, and search for the hiking trail. After 5 minutes we finally found it, so we start our hike. I forgot to bring my sunglasses. Everyone has brought a hat or sunglasses, Lando is wearing his papaya bucket hat, but I was stupid enough to forget my sunglasses or a cap. We are walking on a open trial, with no trees. Charles looks at me, and sees me squinting my eyes. He slows down, so he is walking next to me.

"Forgot your sunglasses?" He asks
"Maybe..."

Charles stops at the side of the path. I also stop. Carmen looks back, and I signal her to just keep walking.
Charles opens his bag, and pulls out a hat. He hands it to me and I smile

"I predicted you would forget something, so I also brought sunscreen and a extra water bottle," Charles says, as he hangs his backpack back on his shoulder. "Thank you Char," I touch his hand with my fingers, and Charles turns his head to look at me. Our eyes lock for a moment, but then we hear Lando scream, so we turn our heads forward again, while creating more space between us.

"AAAHHHHH A BEE!"

"Jeez Lando, calm down," Alex says while shaking his head. The bee lost his interest in Lando, and flies away, so we continue the hike. Halfway the trial, there is a picknick table, so we take a break, to drink some water and eat muesli bars. When we are done with our break, we walk further. The trial goes trough a forest, and we can't see anything but the trees and the path. When we walk out of the forest, we see a beautiful scenery.

"Wow," Charles says and I completely agree with him. We are on the top of three mountain, and we can see almost the whole lake. It's incredible.

"Excuse me?"

We all turn around to see two girls around the age of 20. "Could we take a photo with you all?"

We all look at each other. "Sure that's fine," George says. One of the girls grabs her phone to take a photo.
"Thank you so much!"

"Your welcome"
"Have a nice day!"

The girls walk away, and we turn around to watch the view again. This vacation we haven't been recognised too much. A few times, when we were at the bigger villages around the lake. We enjoy the view for some time, take some photos, and we decide to walk back.

*

The week flew by. It's Sunday evening, and we just arrived home from cycling. We all took a shower, and now we're at the small beach where Charles and I went on some mornings. We're all just swimming and throwing with a ball. In a hour we need to be at a restaurant, and we need to pack all our bags, to be at the airport to 9:00. After 20 minutes we decide it's time to head to the house to get ready for dinner.

When we're all done, we walk to the restaurant, and all order something. I ordered a very good pizza. We talk about the vacation, what we're going to do after this vacation, and about some other random stuff. When we all finish our meal, we walk back home and pack our bags for the next day

AN:

Chapter 7 is finished!

I hope you all liked it.

Just one question though, why is it like 27 degrees in september?! I want fall to start.

Word count: 2327

Once again, I would really appreciate it if you vote, and comment!

Don't forget to check the social media posts book!

Please be kind to the people around you, and yourself

Love, Ivy

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21.3K 296 17
From childhood best friends to strangers, some people just outgrow their friends. She wasn't prepared for how her heart skipped a beat when she saw...
9.6K 177 38
Hate. It's strong, strong enough to destroy a relationship for all incoming time, but also strong enough to change a relationship into something muc...
333K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...
374K 5.7K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...