Melting ᵖᵃⁱᵍᵉ ᵇᵘᵉᶜᵏᵉʳˢ

De kktaylor2109

"so you'll smile at everything I say, You got some soft lips and some pearly whites" Liliana Mühl and Paige B... Mais

Melting
1 ● Ending a great year
2 ● Missing you
3 ● Glad to be home
4 ● Kiss my ass
5 ● Your still growing bimba
6 ● We are home
7 ● The light is slowly dieing
8 ● You drew stars around my scars
9 ● I smell fan behavior
11 ● Best golpher ever

10 ● Shock the world baby

1.4K 25 7
De kktaylor2109

Chapter ten
narrative, Instagram

Its been three month since paige tore her acl and we have a game today we play our fourth game of the season and with my best friend and someone i click with on the court out with injury this is gonna be really hard.

Good news is that paige finally doesnt need crutches and is walking pretty good after her surgery and her rehab is going great.

I board the team bus with my headphones on, not wanting to break my focus. Only for that focus to be broken when my favourite minnesotan player sits next to me with that toothless smile i’ve grown to love on her face. Paige grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together, helping calm my nerves i thought i was hiding well. i exhale and sit back into the seat, somewhat relaxing. I go on my phone for a moment when i receive a text in a group chat with my best friends Lou and Dorka.

Stella 🌟: I see you over there getting cozy with Paigey 👀

Short kid 🧍: idk what ur talking

BFG 💂‍♀️: don’t act like there’s nothing going on between you too 😳

Short kid 🧍: she's helping my calm my nerves that's all

I turn around to the two girls sitting together and they make kissy faces at me and i roll my eyes. Paige asks me if everything is okay and i tell her that Dorka and lou are just being annoying. About 40 minutes later, the bus pulls up to the airport and we all get ready to jet of to Orgoen for a game, I sit down in my designated sit on the plane and start getting my book and earphones out when i feel someone sit next to me. i look up and see that it’s once again paige.

“You just can’t seem get away from me, can you?”

“Maybe I want to be here”

That made me blush slight as paige got out her things before putting her bag in the overhead compartment. Doing so, it causes her shirt to rise up slightly and i catch a glimpse of the point guards abs. My cheeks redden as i bury my head in my book as paige sits down and buckles in.

“Like what you see?” She whispers in my ear and i don’t say anything, just smile slightly. i feel the plane start to go and i grip the arm rests so tightly, my knuckles begin to turn white. My eyes close as i feel the plane getting faster and as we start to ascend, i feel a hand intertwine with mine. Paige gives my hand a squeeze and looks at me with that smile i’ve me grown to love. I thought paige would let go of my hand but she didn’t and I am perfectly okay with that. As the plane started to descend, Paige squeezed my hand again to help calm my nerves. The team starts to leave the plane and make their way to the baggage claim area where paige doesn’t leave my side. As we all wait for the bags, paige decides to make a bold move and rests her head on my shoulders while her arms are loosely around my waist. i just know my group chat with dorka and lou are going to bombarded with messages.

BFG 💂‍♀️: i call bullshit that there’s nothing going on with you two…

Stella 🌟: i second that 🙋‍♀️

Short kid 🧍: no further comments at this time 🤫

i feel a presence in front of me and see the minnesotan beauty. i look up to see her hold her hand out for me. i take it and stand up before getting my bag. we all arrive at the hotel and geno tells everyone who their roommate is. To no one’s surprise, me and paige are roomed together. As we both got into the room, i see one big bed in the middle of the room and i immediately panic.

“We can share right? It’s only for two nights, I’m sure we can manage”paige says and i nod. i lie down on one side of the bed and close my eyes at the coldness of the pillow. i feel the bed move and i peek open one eye to see paige lying next to me, looking at me.

“What are you looking at creeper?”

“Just you” paige tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear before flicking between my eyes and lips. i begin to lean in and just as my lips are millimeters from each other when we both hear multiple bangs on our door.

“Oi lovebirds, we’re going out for a team dinner. Hurry up” i hear the lovely voice of Amari deberry beam through the door. i yell back that we are coming and paige mumbles something i can’t quite hear. After a spending the hour at dinner with us giving each other subtle glances and playing footises under the table, we go back to the room not saying a word and get ready for the next day. I wake up the next morning with a tight arm around my waist. I slowly unravel myself and go have a shower before breakfast. Paige wakes up as she hears the bathroom door close and she pouts slightly. She quickly gets herself changed and goes to the balcony, checking her messages. Just as she’s about to reply to azzi, paige feels my hands sneak around her waist.

“Hey stranger, what are you doing out here? It’s chilly”

“Just thinking” Paige replies with a half smile on her face.

“Alright, we’re ditching the girls and going out for breakfast together this morning and you can talk to me about whatever’s going on in that pretty little head of yours okay?” paige nods and i leave a lasting kiss on her forehead, making paige swoon on the inside. After a flirtatious breakfast, we quickly head back to the hotel to get ready for the game. As usual, we sit on the bus together and i hold paige’s hand close to me. i get to the building and paige stays by my side the entire time. i slip my earphones in and let the world of music take me away. As the team goes to look at the court, i stay behind and when paige gets no response to the question she asked me, thinking im next to her, she looked around her and noticed I wasn't there. She asked a few of the girls if they’ve seen me and nika tells paige that i had stayed back in the locker room. paige instantly runs back to the room and all the girls gossip about how hopeless we are. paige runs into the locker room, catching herself as she slides around the corner and sees me sitting in my cubby with my knees up to my chest. paige sits beside me and pulls me on her lap.

“What’s going on? You haven’t been yourself since breakfast”

“I’m just scared. What if I mess it up for everyone? Everyone will hate me” i just broke down in tears and at the same time paige’s heart was breaking a little bit more. She heard footsteps come around the corner and she quickly shooed them all away so we could still have alone time.

“You won’t mess it up and you know why? Because you’re you Liliana muhl. No one will hate you if we lose, it’s a team sport. We’re all in this together”

“Thanks paigey. How are you not freaking out right now?”

“Because I know I’ve got you up front with me” i sit up slightly and wipe my tears.

“You are going to do so well lani, I just know it” paige leaves a long kiss on my forehead and i move off of her lap. i start to do your pre-game traditions when the rest of the girls come in. Thankfully, none of them asked why my face is red but lou and dorka did give me a look and i just nod my head. Fast forward to the game and you are currently tied at 59 and there’s 3 minutes left in the fourth quarter. i move around the person guarding me as i try to find a an open spot and when you do, lou passes you the ball. i weave through the defenders and sprint with the ball towards basket and when im close enough, i shoot it up towards the basket and hold my breathe. i hear the swoosh of the net and the crowd going wild, that’s when i knew it went in. i run to my teammates who dog pile you before getting up quickly. Paige was the last person to congratulate me and she gives me a kiss on my temple. Me and the rest of the uconn girls manage to hold off duke for the rest of the time and i heard the refs whistle, meaning we won. i sink on your knees and cry in my hands. i feel two hands hold my wrists and slowly peel my hands off of my face. I look and see paige with a big smile on her face. She holds my cheeks in her hands and continues to smile wide.

“I could kiss you right now” paige whispers.

“You are very welcome to do so”paige leans forward and gently puts her lips on mine. Fans all around the stadium cheering causes us to seperate. What I don’t notice is lou and dorka watching on in pride, thankful that i've found my person. After the teams get back to the locker room and shower, we all go back to the bus and to no ones surprise, me and paige sit together up the back. i lean on paige and she pulls me into her as my eyes attempt to stay awake. paige whispers to me to go to sleep as the bus ride will take a little while. The next time my eyes open is when i feel someone pick me up. Paige whispers that we're back at the hotel and we’re going up to the room. i nod and fall back to sleep until i feel something comfy underneath you. i groan before opening my eyes and notice paige not in bed with me. i start making grabby hands and paige caves and crawls into bed. She wraps her arms around me and my whole body relaxes. 

Even though that was our first kiss I know well talk about it later and it will be the first of many.

Tagged: nika.muhl & azzi35

Liked by azzi35 and 500,893 others

ana.muhl 😘😘🤍

view all 6,980 comments

I hope yall liked it

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

51.1K 1.2K 21
you the one, I'm feelin... - paige bueckers x fem oc ! voiddkylie, 2024
96.7K 2.4K 22
{Girls need love} ★ "𝘚𝘩𝘦 was her person" Azaleeia production 2024, 💌; romance story+paige Bueckers
344K 7K 84
a story where Paige Bueckers dates Caitlin Clark's sister.
152K 2.6K 27
"DON'T YOU CALL HIM BABY, WERE NOT TALKING LATELY" Delilah Sinclair and Paige Bueckers were in it for the long haul. Best friends since fourth grade...