The Runaway Prince☘Rusame

Autorstwa Aze_Frogg

The poor prince ran through the ruthless tundra, hoping to find the unfamiliar castle. He knew that was the l... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N (2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Christmas Special (Late)
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

794 21 62
Autorstwa Aze_Frogg

France and Britain watched as the girl with long hair and pale white skin got out of the carriage. Her robe was red and white with gold decals, and it hid her 5 tails quite nicely. The only thing that gave it away was the small points poking out of her black veil, which was tied together with a bow.

She held a basket and with a wave in the air, the carriage disappeared. Everyone knew of Japan, she was both a zenko and yako, along with one of the only onmyōdōs left.

"Les enfants, allez-y." France told her kids, smiling and waving them upstairs. New Zealand and Australia shared a look, but they went up to Australia's room anyway.

France glanced back at the window and saw her walking towards the house. The ladies in her little group had been weary of Japan because of her abilities, causing France to have a small ounce of worry.

Japan never came around unless there was a reason. She was very secluded, and they only ever saw her when she came by to give America something or when she was especially upset and she came over to hang out with America.

Britian quickly closed the blinds and tided up the kitchen and living room, then he put some water to boil for tea. France nervously sat in the living room, her mind trying to come up with possible ideas as to why she would be here.

The expected knock at the door startled them. Britain and France made eye contact for a few seconds, before they both walked to the door to answer it.

"Oh, hello, Japan." Britain said calmly. "We weren't expecting you to come by." He said, offering her a smile.

France stood behind him, still in view, glancing at Japan. Her face could be seen making a small frown under the veil, which was much more thin up-close. She knew Britain had seen her coming, she could sense the lie coming off of him. She quickly smiled again, not giving him a greeting.

"Is there a table in America's room?" She asked, her voice the same tone all the way through. France couldn't help but step back slightly, she was always a little... odd. And what did she want with America? Had nobody told her yet?

Britain hesitated. "..Yes. May I ask why you need to know?" He asked. Japan smiled a little more, still not giving an appropriate answer.

"That'll do." She pushed past Britain and France and started heading up stairs to America and Canada's shared room. Britain and France glanced at each other before quickly following her. They hadn't even really been in that room since he left.

The first thing the pair noticed was how still the room was. Nobody had stayed in it in a while. The curtain used to give the boys privacy was pulled up, and Americas side of room was untouched. Every figure and poster was still in place. His bed was still messy. Canada had cleaned his side before he left, but there was a heavy energy in it. As if someone had died.

Japan sighed and gently set her basket down on the floor. She walked over to Americas bed and stared down at it. She noticed the dust on his dressers and desk. She noticed the window giving the voided room a small bit of light. She turned back to Britain and France, untying her veil. She held it in her hands, and she looked so... young. Like a sorry child.

"I want to help find him." She finally said. It was then that France realized she didn't need to be scared. Japan was a beautiful girl, easy to be envious of, and even though she seemed weird she was still mentally young. France smiled gently.

"Okay." She walked towards Japan and held her hands gently. "I'm sure you can help, what did you have in mind?" She looked at Japan with a motherly smile. Japan gratefully smiled. She really wasn't scary, she was just a little different.

Its sad how sometimes it takes a terrible event to bring people together, huh?

~.-.~

Mexico sat up a little straighter and the rest of the table quieted. Even though Mexico and America didn't always get along, she saw him as a brother, like a part of her odd family.

"He.." Canada started, struggling to find the words. He knew that the Central American countries and the South American countries didn't know, news didn't get around as fast over here.

"He ran away from home a while ago." Canada finally said. Mexico shot up out of her seat, her eyes wide with worry.

"He did what?!" She practically yelled. A few countries, such as Panama and Nicaragua got a little startled and jumped. Honduras helped Nicaragua calm down and Brazil started off into space intently.

"Nononono, not America." She mumbled. "Where would he even go?" She said, tearing up. Brazil looked at her apologetically. Canada glanced up, his eyes filled with disappointment and false hope.

"So you all haven't seen him?" He said, crumbling inside a little. Brazil shook his head slowly, putting a hand on Canada's shoulder.

"Don't stress it man, we'll find him." He said quietly. Canada looked at Brazil gratefully. Even though he had been jealous of his closeness with Ukraine, here he was, trying to comfort him.

Mexico started rambling in Spanish, obviously stressed. Spain got up and put his hands on her shoulders, leading her outside.

"Dinner is over. Get some rest." He said to the table, walking outside with Mexico. Brazil got up and went outside, probably for a smoke. Chile turned to Argentina, sniffling a little. Peru followed them, putting a hand on Canada's back as a form of comfort before leaving.

Panama started to put the food away, China helping them. Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua went off in their own little group. Ukraine gently grabbed Canada's hand. "Let's go."

Ukraine led Canada to the room where Mexico said he could stay and opened the door. Canada walked and sat on the bed. He sighed deeply, burying his face in his hands.

Ukraine shut the door behind him, looking at Canada with apologetic eyes. He sat sort of behind Canada, a little off to the side, and put his hands on Canada's shoulders. He rested his head on his back and sighed.

"I don't know anymore, Ukraine. Maybe I'm too late." Canada said, his voice muffled by his hands. Ukraine listened to his sad heartbeat and felt the slow rise and fall of his chest.

"We'll find him, Nads." He whispered, nuzzling Canada's back gently. He felt the small sniffles before he heard them, and Ukraines heart ached.

They'd find America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A rare Aze sighting!!

Hiiii!! So school started, but that's alright! ૧(ꂹີωꂹີૂ) I finally got around to posting this chapter!! No RusAme (sorry..) but there is a little bit of CanUke and the introduction of Japan!

Enjoy this chapter!!

A wip of modern-day Canada:

UNOFFICIAL Poland concept:

Okay ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

245 14 7
Shunned by the town and used by the royal family Russia, a royal guard and blacksmith finds himself in a tangle of emotions that he was taught to res...
20.3K 950 44
I, America, live in a perfect world. No one disturbs me; they fear me. As a wise man had said, "isolation is the key to success." I believe it whole...
9.5K 425 23
[RUSAME/IN PROGRESS/ SEQUEL TO Pangea Academy's Number One!] ARC 1: The year passed quickly after the incident, things just seemed easy compared to w...
6.7K 228 17
The youngest prince underestimated, undervalued, and undermined, ostracised from the rest of his family in a palace with no company but the scripture...