When the Alpha wants You

Από KallieAndrews16

First thing's first, wolves mate for life, werewolves too. And the lifespan of a werewolf is long. So when th... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

56 2 0
Από KallieAndrews16

3rd POV

He watches her as she falls asleep in his arms a wave of protectiveness washes over him. Nothing will hurt her as long as he can stop it. Nothing. Her intoxicating scent fills him as he wraps her in his arms bringing her close closing his own eyes. River happy to have her close. A knock at the door startles her out of his arms and she runs into the corner of the room farthest from the door. What did that pack do to her. He'd kill them himself for hurting his mate. He growls protectively but opens the door. Tyler is at the door with one of the warriors.

"Eric called." Tyler says. "He wants to know when we're coming back."

Rosetta peaks around Nickolas her body pressed almost fully against his as he takes up the full doorframe. Tyler quirks a grin.

"Can I stay?" She asks quietly she lifts Nickolas's arm and settles herself under it curling into his side. He pulls her close. "I feel safe here."

"Do you not feel safe with us Rosie?" Tyler asks. He's trying to pull out that she and Nickolas are mates. Nick knows it. But Rosetta probably doesn't.

"I do." She sighs. "Even if two of the four of you still think it's weird that I'm there." She says she puts her hand on Nicks chest. Whether she noticed or not he couldn't tell. "Let's face it. Nick is where I belong. He and River they're my home."

Tyler quirks another grin before nodding. "Okay." He says. "Just know that you're always welcome back." He says. He gives her a quick hug kissing her head. River growls at him. "Sorry Nick. Rosie's been a sister too me since I found her at my house. No romantic feelings."  Tyler's no rouge, an honorary member of The Sword pack that just lives with his family instead of with the pack. Mostly out of necessity. How do you explain werewolves?

That tamps down any jealousy in River, but River still didn't like that another wolf had his hands on his mate.

"I know I'm safe here Ty," she says. "It's not like Scott's pack." Her big doe eyes look up at Nick and he growls appreciatively. She smiles at him. "I'll keep in touch. I promise. Tell Eric I'm okay."

He nods and shifts heading out. Rosetta looks up at him.

"You stayed." He says.

"Did you want me to go?" She asks suddenly nervous."

"I'll always want you to stay with me." He assures her. "Come, let's see where you'll be living now."

He shifts and she follows suit and he nuzzles her keeping her close as they run through the pack territory. He stops and playfully tackles her to the ground.

Her beautiful gold eyes look up at him. "Yield." His voice is soft and playful as he growls with her pinned. His own yellow eyes filled with happiness and a playfulness that he's never had before.

Instead she nuzzles him a soft growl comes from her warming his chest. Softening Dove making happy that his mate was happy. She must have noticed because suddenly she has him pinned. Only a few moments before letting him go and brushing their pelts together and laying next to him impossibly close to him. Her soft growls continuing.

"Mine." He says.

"Yours." She echoes. She doesn't miss a beat. She sounds happy saying it. "Are you happy that it's me? I'm just a pup."

He nuzzles her. He can feel her doubt. "You're what the goddess has gifted me. You're perfect for me. You'll learn. I'll help you."

She sighs happily.

***

Rosetta

River and I head back to the pack house and he keeps me close to him. He doesn't take his eyes off me for a moment. His protectiveness and possessiveness of me makes Dove happy, and for once it doesn't annoy me.

"Nickie!!" A girl gets out of one of the cars and races to him as he shifts and puts on his pants. Dove growls possessively. She hugs him and kisses him. He pulls away from her. Dove is growling at her. "Who's this?"

"Roxie," He says, "This is my mate." I find a towel and shift quickly putting it on and greet her nestling under Nick's arm. "Rosie, this is Roxie, the Beta's daughter."

I shrink back at that. Nick immediately notices and steps between. He turns to look at me and whispers softly. "Are you okay?"

I mouth. 'Mind link?' He nods

In my old pack the Beta's sister put me through Hell. Because she was in love with the Alpha. The mate bond issue...

He bristles and I can feel the waves of anger radiating from him. I put a hand on his chest to calm him.

No one will touch you and survive in my pack. I shake my head. He looks confused when I say this. What are you talking about? You are my mate. Their Luna. They should respect you.

I'm only 4 months old River. I'm just a pup.

He puts his head against mine and closes his eyes I wrap my arms around his neck and close my eyes as well. I'll do whatever I can to help get you through my love.

I kiss his cheek as a thank you. He pulls away. "I love you." Nickolas says.

My heart melts if I could I would probably be a puddle right now.

"You seriously can't be mated to a puppy can you River." Roxie asks. I am still tucked behind him since he won't let up.

"You'll respect the Goddess's decision." He growls. "Pup or not. She is who the Goddess has deemed worthy of being the next Luna of the Sword Pack. Or you can leave."

"You wouldn't kick me out." She says. "My father won't let you."

"Alpha Sword," a very intimately large man comes up to Nicolas and Roxie who smirks.

"Daddy! Nickie's threatening to kick me out!" She cry's.

The words that were originally on his tongue die. "What's this about exiling my daughter?"

Nick sighs, "No one's being kicked out, but if you disrespect the next Luna you do not have a place here." Nick explains. "Delta, this is the next Luna. My mate. I realize she's young yet, but she's strong, smart, and she's the Goddess's choice."

"Sword is right Roxie," Delta sighs. "You respect the Alpha and the Luna as a unit. No matter how young. Otherwise there is no place in this pack for you."

"Daddy!" She cries; he holds up a hand to stop her.

"We respect our alpha." Her father says. "Which means we respect his mate."

She huffs and walks away. Nick looks at his Beta. "I'm sorry, I know that was probably hard."

Delta shakes his head. "I'm Joshua, my wolf is Delta." He introduces himself to me." I give a small shy wave still hiding behind Nick. "I'll take care of pack things for the day if you want to get to know your Luna." He says.

Nick nods taking my hand tangling our fingers together kissing the back of my hand Dove gives a happy whine.

***

Back in his room he stalks me like his prey and it turns me on I'm sure he can sense it. I know I can tell he's getting aroused by our cat and mouse game. Finally he pounces pinning me to the bed. I whimper when his touch isn't where I want it. Where I need it.

"Please River." Dove has come out and she's begging River to take her. To mark us both. For sex. For all of it. For any of it. She wants him. He growls appreciatively. I can tell River's taken over Nick too. Nick's hands run up my thighs. Making me pant. I cling to his bedsheets. He rubs my inner thighs and I start whimpering wantonly. "River!" We beg. "River please." He lifts the towel slowly.

"You're mine Dove." He says possessively. His fingers finally find my sex and lazily run across it I'm panting hard. "Say it again."

"I'll always be yours River."

That makes him happy I can tell his wolf is happy as he plunged his fingers into my sex. My back arches off the bed and I moan in delight. "Yes River!" I cry. "More please!" I beg  his other hand pulls me toward the end of the bed so my legs dangle off. He undoes the towel.

"My gorgeous mate." His voice rumbles from his chest. He dips down and suckles in one of my breasts before kissing down my body to where his hand is working. Without letting up he starts to suck.

"RIVER!!!" I scream in ecstasy. The orgasm washes over me as soon as his tongue hits my clit. He doesn't let up. He keeps going and two more come soon he's unbuckling his pants and stripping off his top. He looked beautiful from a distance. Up close he looks like he was sculpted by the gods. I'm whimpering for his touch.

"I know my love." He says bending over kissing me soon he has me filled and I've never felt so complete I'm washed over by another orgasm. He takes my hands that had been clinging to the sheets of his bed for dear life and let's me cling to him as he thrusts in and out of me recklessly. "River can feel you." He says.

I dig my fingers into his shoulders and he growls in appreciation. He finally has his own orgasm I've lost count of how many he's given me to get to his own. I'm exhausted. He lays next to me not pulling out, but just laying next to me. Finally he pulls out and wraps me in his arms. I curl up in his arms Dove happy to be so close to River.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

119K 2K 21
Sienna thought she had it all. A house. Engaged to a man she thought she loved. But all that turned upside down the night she went to that club. Zack...
89.9K 3.6K 57
Marcus just turned 21..He's about to Become Alpha king, to His Father's Kingdom of werewolves... Marcus Hope that he would find his mate years befor...
320K 17.8K 37
Life is good for Cassandra, as she fast approaches her big birthday she knows that her life will change as she phases for the first time and becomes...
Beloved Από S. A. Trickey

Λυκάνθρωπος

3K 94 33
On his eighteenth birthday, a young alpha learns the shewolf he wants as mate isn't his goddess given mate, but she is his second chance. The mate he...