Kings and Queens

KazumaNo द्वारा

Read to find out. Things used in this book ain't own by me. Credits goes to the creators. अधिक

Author's note
Bio
Peerage/Harem
The Beginning
Meeting with the red head and a deal
Painful Reality
Encounter with the devils
Encounter with the devils 2
Red Head Awakens and Another duel?
Cleansing a sinner's soul
The day evil marches
Rebirth
Truth
First Date (18+)
New troubles
Excalibur
Let the stars align
The rise of the fallen
Chicken Balls
Black Chicken Herbal Soup
Raven Love (18+)
Peace

The day a new empress rises.

396 14 2
KazumaNo द्वारा

Previously:

Sirzechs: "  Being the one in charge is sure tough, Rias.... Please don't do anything dumb. "

Back to the present 

Y/N: " Why am I here again? " 

It was a Monday and the L/N family was standing in front of the school, staring at the building that causes trauma. 

Kurumi: " Ara~ Ara~  Don't complain, the week will be over soon~ " 

Y/N: " Ughhh... I hate Monday... Why was it even created? " 

Akeno: " Stop whining~ Let's just go for lessons~ " 

With Y/N accepting his fate, he walked into the school with the 2 girls clinging onto his arms. The student body just glared at them in jealousy but they paid no attention to them, walking towards the lockers, Akeno and Kurumi prepared for their first class which was history while Y/N prepared for his chemistry class. Before the 3 of them separated, Akeno and Kurumi gave a kiss on his cheek before leaving together for classes. Y/N smiled a little before grabbing his coffee and headed towards the battlefield.... Monday classes...........

Timeskip 

*RINGGGG* 

Y/N: " Final fucking ly, time for lunch. Get me out of his hellhole. " 

He agreed on meeting the girls at the rooftop for lunch but before he could leave, his name was called out by the school's president. 

Sona: " Y/N! " 

Y/N turned around and saw Sona walking towards him, she was holding a letter in her hand and he assumed it was for him. 

Y/N: " Ah miss president, what can I do for you? " 

Sona: " Take this letter. " 

Y/N: " It's not even valentines day yet and you're giving me a confession letter? " 

She just stared at him in disgust and she went on to explain herself that this letter was from Sirzechs, while he was questioning why Sirzechs could not contact him himself, he just took the letter and went to the rooftop. When he reached, he saw Kurumi and Akeno already prepared lunch, Grayfia made it this time. The lunchbox had rice, bulgogi, egg omelet with some diced carrots and onions in it, mini hotdogs shaped like a squid, salad and a bottle of hot miso soup. The three of them dug into the meal while talking about classes that went on so far while Y/N brought up the letter. 

Kurumi: " Another confession letter? " 

Y/N: " Nope, this time it was a letter from Sirzechs. " 

Akeno: " What does he want? " 

Y/N: " No idea. " 

He opened the letter and took out a sheet of paper that was folded in half and started reading its contents.  

Y/N: " Please come to the underworld after lunch and you're excused for the next half the classes. " 

While they were questioning why would Sirzechs need Y/N in the underworld again, Y/N was really happy that he could skip the rest of the classes. 

Kurumi: " Is that tomato rampaging again? " 

Y/N: " I hope not. " 

The three of them continued lunch and they heard the bell rung, they teleported straight into the Gremory mansion. The maids and butler greeted Y/N and his party and led them into the function room again, Y/N hated the sight of this room, it either meant that it was really good news or just straight up some bullshit caused by a incompetent bozo. When they entered the room, they were surprised to see someone that no one expected. 

Y/N: " Lady Venelana? " 

In front of them was a beautiful and elegant lady, sat on the couch with a perfect ladylike posture. Dawned with a simple white gown and beautiful set of ivory eyes and brown hair, her beauty could capture anyone with just a simple glance from her. 

She was drinking her cup of tea when they entered, on the other hand, Sirzechs was fidgety. It was as if the whole world just crumbled onto him, with his eyes almost being drowned in confusion, panic and lack of sleep, he looked up and greeted Y/N and his party. 

Sirzechs: " I'm sorry that I dragged you into the underworld again. " 

Y/N: " My god you look ruined. "

Sirzechs: " Ruined is an understatement. I'm contemplating my life choices right now. " 

Y/N: " What the hell happened? " 

Sirzechs: " I shall let my mother explain this, reality has hit way too hard on me... I need a vacation. Please excuses me. " 

Sirzechs teleported himself out of the room, leaving the atmosphere to be awkward and quiet until Venelana spoken. 

Venelana: " I believe that I own you guys an explanation of why I called you into the underworld. " 

Y/N: " To be honest, if you've called us down here just for a talk, I wouldn't mind that. You've just helped me skip Monday classes. " 

She let out a small giggle before recomposing herself. 

Venelana: " How humorous. I'm sure that Akeno here knows me well enough. " 

Akeno: " Of course, I've already met you a few times now. " 

Venelana: " Before I would go on and tell my story, I hope you can forgive my stupid daughter for making mistakes. " 

Y/N: " The past is in the past, let it go. " 

Akeno: " Disney? " 

Y/N: " Shut it. " 

Venelana: " I wonder if fate is playing a trick on me. For eons, I've always been called the brunette ruin princess, being the second daughter of the bael family, I was never in the position of being accepted as the heir and I didn't care about that. As life went on for me, I met my husband which is now my ex, Zeoticus. I thought I could live my life in peace after fighting a long time during my youth... but it was now as if, the gods would want me to fight again..... " 

Y/N had an instinct of where this would be going but he just let her continue her story, while on the other hand, Akeno was surprised that Venelana and Zeoticus had divorced. Venelana then took a deep breath before a red glow was seen on her right arm...... 

Ddraig: " BOOOST! "

The gauntlet appeared right on her arm, this shocked Kurumi and Akeno. Y/N wasn't really surprised about this, he had his instinct right on the money. 

Garen: " Son, may I take over? "

Y/N: " Go ahead. " 

A bright light shone and Y/N was in Garen's form, his holy aura didn't seem to affect anyone in the room. 

Y/N.G: " Let me explain this. Venelana Gremory, you've been a brave warrior that fought during the war and a loving mother once you retired. The reason why I've chosen you inherit the red dragon was because of your accomplishment in your past lives. Before you were given birth in this world, you lived as the goddess Minerva. You stood up for the injustice and protected the weak, in which gods like us admired. I watched you in the world as you grew up and saw traces of Minerva in you. In the war where you stood up to protect others, I decided that you would be suitable for this position. In this day, where the previous wielder of Ddraig was lazy and unmotivated, I took the matter in hand and let you inherit Ddraig. You'll serve alongside my son here in battling the white dragon emperor. Will you accept this fate? " 

After explaining, Venelana was in a state of shock. She questioned herself if this was dream or a nightmare, it was as if her whole life was a circus act. She was contemplating her life choices now, the news of her being the new red dragon empress was already causing a scene in the underworld and this piece of news just came crashing down onto her. She sworn on her whole life that she was never once prepared to receive news like this but then she gave it a thought. Her mother has taught her to accumulate merits by doing good and good things will come back to her, she took this advice into heart and groomed herself and her family based on this. Other than her daughter, Sirzechs was doing well in this field, since she has been doing good her previous life, she believed that the merits were coming back to her and for her to do good once again. She composed herself and gave her answer. 

Venelana: " I hope that this choice would not be a mistake. I will take my duty as the new red dragon empress and live up to it. " 

Garen smiled as he knew that he made the right call and he was glad that he did. He then let Y/N take control again. 

Y/N: " So welcome to the party. " 

Kurumi: " Ara ~ Ara~ It seems like another girl has joined us. " 

Akeno: " You're being more of a lady magnet aren't you. " 

Y/N: " I have the right to remain silent. " 

The girls let out a small giggle before Akeno asked Venelana the golden question. 

Akeno"  Lady Venelana, you said that you've divorced? " 

Venelana: " Please call me Venelana, and to answer your question, yes. I've divorced Zeoticus. I admit that he was a good husband but he has been spending a lot of time with his harem and neglected me. Even though I was the one that managed it, he still often neglects me. I could've put myself in favor but seeing the way he treats the others, I realized that he doesn't have the same love for me like for them. So I decided to separate with him, we both ended on good terms though. "

Kurumi and Akeno went towards Venelana to give her some comfort, she wasn't crying but she was on the verge of doing so. While they weren't so sure that Venelana will become one of Y/N's wives, the girls made sure that she is going to be comfortable staying with them. 

Kurumi: " Let's head home then. Venelana, would you like to move in with us? " 

Venelana: " Sure, I could use some company at home. The bedroom has is also becoming colder. I'm sure I could get some warmth~ " 

Akeno: " Flirting already aren't we? " 

Venelana: " A lady in love has to make her moves~ " 

Now that the confirmation that Venelana has some feelings for Y/N, the girls were now happy that an additional has been made. Y/N on the other was just wondering if this was what living in the fast lane of love was like and it didn't help that Venelana had an aura around her that screams 'mommy' and with that, the four of them teleported back to Y/N's place, not before packing Venelana's stuff. When back home, Grayfia was shocked to see Venelana and was even more in shock when she learnt the news from Venelana but she was happy that Venelana could have a fresh start now. It was evening now and Grayfia had already made dinner, she served another serving for Venelana and the 5 of them dug into dinner. 

Y/N: " Grayfia, the lunch you made was really delicious. " 

Akeno: " Yea! I loved the bulgogi. " 

Grayfia: " Glad you've loved it, be prepared for more delicious food from now. " 

Kurumi: " Ara~ Ara~ I can't wait. " 

Y/N was watching how the family was eating happily, Mama-san wasn't here today. She was in her hometown visiting her relatives since she had free time but then, Beru teleported back home with Mama-san with him, Kurumi and Akeno got used to seeing Beru and the others but Grayfia and Venelana had their eyes wide open. 

Y/N: " Beru, what happened to mother? " 

Beru: " My liege, I protected her from some assailants. She fainted from shock when she was attacked and I decided to bring her back to rest. " 

Y/N: " Good job protecting her, do you have the slightest idea of who it was? " 

Beru: " My liege, from what I've deduced, it was from the phenex family. " 

Y/N: " What the hell do they want from us? " 

Beru: " My liege, the assailants claimed her as dowry for the marriage. " 

Y/N: " That red hair bitch, didn't I sent a warning to Sirzechs to keep her in check.... Fine then, if she wants to play games.... I'll play with her then. Was mother hurt in any other way than shock? " 

Beru: " No, I've protected her to my best my liege. " 

Y/N: " Good, get some rest. " 

Beru retreated back into Y/N's shadow, Y/N then carried Mama to her bedroom to rest. When the came back down, the atmosphere of the room has shifted. 

Y/N: " We will attack them in a month from now. " 

Kurumi: " Why in a month? Can't we just do it now? "

Y/N: " My love, let's get Grayfia and Venelana to a new higher level of powers first. " 

Grayfia: " Can't we win with our current powers? " 

Y/N: " I know we can but I want to make sure the whole of the underworld fears us. Besides, I haven't assimilate the queen pieces into you guys yet. " 

Y/N brought the girls to the basement to train, Grayfia and Venelana was in awe of the place. Y/N told them to sit in a position to meditate. Y/N then place the queen pieces of different colors in front of them. The white piece was in front of Akeno, black with Kurumi, dark red with Venelana and yellow with Grayfia but before he started, he taught the theory of mana to Venelana and Grayfia, to which they managed to adapt well and the process of them being queens to Y/N could now begin. 

Y/N: " Channel your mana into the pieces and you'll see the difference once the pieces are fully integrated in you. " 

The different color pieces actually signified Y/N's fathers. The white piece was Garen, black was Sukuna, dark red for Darius and yellow for Yujiro, Y/N decided that it was the correct time to give them the queen pieces now to help them to reach into a new level of powers.... He left them to train while he headed for some rest.... 

Y/N: " Soon, the phoenix shall rise again. "

That's all folks! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

74.2K 890 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
195 0 6
You guys know your roles. Don't ask me. I gave you the link. Don't complain that you can't memorize your lines because you don't have a copy. Questio...
8.2K 170 13
I don't own any characters from highschool DXD.
820 28 16
This my own book therefore it's my own idea. Some ideas might be copied from other animes and stuff...