Sunlight | Baek Dohwa x Reader

Bởi euhoerev

"His hair looks golden in the sunlight." OTL/PLO A FEM! READER X DOHWA STORY you reincarnate into your favou... Xem Thêm

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XXV

4.8K 221 112
Bởi euhoerev

"i still can't believe minu cheated on su-ae, then had the nerve to slap you!" nabi exclaims, waving her hands around.

"nabi, you're late. that happened three chapters ago," ha-yun looked up from her phone briefly to inform the long haired blonde.

"okay but still!"

"i remember ha-yun had to hold me back from punching minu like y/n and dohwa did," eun-ji laughs.

"you should've punched him then ran away," you laugh with her.

"next time for sure."

"but y/n, when did you stop having feelings for minu?" nabi asks, leaning forward on her chair to get closer to you as if you were about to share your deepest darkest secret. well...you would've, in a way- if you were to tell her the full truth of you 'losing feelings' for minu.

dohwa slowly walks by your class. he makes sure to make full eye contact with you. at this extremely rare sight, your eyes widen.

dohwa coming to school early?? never heard of before.

he tilts his head in the direction he's going. he's trying to signal you to follow him.

so you do.

"um...i'll answer that another time. i'm...gonna go to the washroom," you announce to your friend group, not taking your eyes off of the doorway.

you push your hands against the surface of the desk to help you stand up. keeping one hand on the desk and the other holding up your phone to your face, you read the notifications on it for any hint as to where he wants to meet.

1 text from dohwa

bingo. you read him like a book.

"3rd year stairwell."

you smile to yourself as you leave the classroom to go to the 3rd year stairwell. it was normally abandoned at this time, seeing as it's quite far from 3rd year classes and during break time they had to be quick to visit friends classes etc. it was the perfect place to hang out with your secret boyfriend.

you push open the door that separated the third year stairwell from the hallway.

leaning against the wall with his hands shoved in his pockets was a tall, fluffy blond, brown eyed, pretty boy. just your type.

your lips tug upwards at the sight as you slowly walk over to him.

"you wanted to see me?" you come to a stop once you reach the blonde, only inches in between the two of you.

"i always want to see you." he smiles softly. you didn't think your smile could get any wider, but it did. and it came with a bit of blush this time.

he grabs your hand and leads you around the corner—in this specific stairwell, there's a little cove where there aren't any cameras or windows.

he leans against the wall and pulls you towards him, "i was thinking and...-"

"you were thinking? oh boy," panic fills your body.

"yeah, i was thinking...-" he continues, after you so rudely interrupted him.

"well is it a good kind of thinking or a bad kind of thinking?" you ramble, slightly panicking. the words 'i was thinking' weren't really on your agenda for today. but dohwa was full of surprises, as per usual.

"let me finish," he chuckles.

"okay...im just slightly worried."

"so...i was thinking that..."

"okay wait-" you hold up your palm to stop him, once again.

"oh my god," he rolls his eyes before leaning down to connect your lips. your eyes widen as your palm silently falls back to your side, your brain completely forgetting what you were going to say before. he pulls away, "that's what i was thinking about."

you stare at him, dazed, for a few seconds. but then you come to your senses to finally form a proper sentence. "well...then, don't ever stop thinking," you make him laugh as you stand on your tippy toes to connect your lips once again. fluttering your eyes closed.

he leans into the kiss, deepening it. but it wasn't enough for him.

greedy, greedy, dohwa.

his hands grasp onto yours that were frozen at your side. trusting him, you let him guide your hands under his shirt. your cold hands, in comparison to his, come in contact with his warm skin, making him groan slightly. he moves your hands up, gliding over his toned abs. jackpot. you stop your hands right in the center of his abdomen and he lets them stay there.

happy with the placement of your hands, he moves his to focus on the back and sides of your neck, grasping the skin on top to try to get your face as close to his as possible.

kissing him, tracing his abs, feeling every inch and curve engraved in his abdomen. you could feel his lips form into a smirk, against yours. knowing he has as much of an effect on you as you do on him feels good.

with your two hands still lingering on his abs—but at the very top of them now—you manage to push yourself off of him and disconnect your lips, "how's your burn?" you ask, slightly panting.

"better," he grabs your elbows, that are straight out, and pulls you back into the kiss. but you break it again to let him know your not so useful answer, "that's good."

he hums before he slithers his arms around your waist—pulling you into the kiss again—so that you wouldn't be able to stop kissing him again to talk about pointless matters.

he swipes his tongue across your bottom lip eager for access to your mouth. after some reluctance and teasing, you grant it.

the bell rings.

the two of you slowly, reluctantly, and hesitantly disconnect your lips. it pained you to leave it at this but the previous y/n had made it so that you weren't able to slack off during math (in truth, you were the one at fault but why not blame the other y/n?).

"i guess...i have to go..." you slide your hands off of his stomach, and out from under his shirt.

you turn to leave but he grabs your bicep and pulls you back to him to give you one last peck.
"see you at lunch?" he says after pecking your lips.

"see you at lunch," you grin.

the stairwell doors close behind you as you start roaming the halls to make it back to your class.

you bite your bottom lip to stop a smile from appearing. if you could start giggling and kicking your feet at this moment, you would.

you most definitely would.

—lunch time—

the bell had just rung for lunch a few minutes ago. you know you promised dowha that you'd see him at lunch but, nabi was very convincing and managed to pull you along with her and the rest of your friend group.

you also couldn't seem to remember what chapter it was in the webtoon right now, so you had no idea where dohwa would be. no text, no nothing from him either.

"let's go outside!" you grab, your friend, eun-ji's hand.

"we know you just wanna see dohwa!" nabi yells out, loud but not louder than the noise in the cafeteria.

"i don't know what you're talking about!" you feign ignorance while you and eun-ji run outside, from the caf doors, hand in hand.

you notice dohwa sitting on the steps...but he was surrounded by a bunch of girls. what should you do? ...what can you do? it wasn't like you could just go up to him and claim him right then and there. you would be targeted by those pesky fan girls for the rest of your high school career. plus, you didn't know those girls well enough to sit with them for lunch.

it was time to ignore dohwa and act as if he wasn't your boyfriend.

you and eunji—with ha-yun and nabi following close behind—walk all the way down to the very bottom steps that were right beside the track.

suddenly, a loud sound—that could only be concluded as a sound made from a soccer ball hitting a surface—is heard to your right. turning to look at where the sound came from, you notice that it landed right by the group of girls that were surrounding dohwa.

you try to sneak a glance at him, only to find out that he was already staring at you; dog ears starting to form, along with a wagging tail, since you were finally looking at him.

you give him a glare trying to communicate with him, 'look the other way, you're so obvious'

his grin only grows wider, but he follows your orders and looks away from you.

yelling, from a girl near dohwa, ensues, "hey, joo kwangmin, are you nuts? do you wanna die?! i almost got hit!"

"oops sorry." a familiar voice, from behind you, gets closer.

of course it was joo kwangmin that kicked the ball. you internally roll your eyes. that boy is always getting into trouble one way or another. it was that loud mouth of it for sure.

you feel arms wrap around your neck which startles you.

"y/nnnnn!" a certain blonde exclaims.

you drop your shoulders as a breath of relief in the form of a low exhale leaves your mouth. it was just your former seat mate, joo kwangmin.

"kwangmin!" a smile appears on your face.
you incline yourself head to the right to get a good look at home. he wore a wide closed eye smile.

"you should come play soccer with us." he says excitedly.

you cross your arms while raising a brow, "i thought you said i couldn't play with you guys after what happened last time."

"well yeah but we're down a few players right now." he sighs as he lifts his arms off of you.

you take it as your chance to face him fully—turning your back to dohwa, not being able to see his scowl.

- a couple of weeks ago , lunch time -

you walk into the field. no cleats, no running shoes, just straight up wearing your indoor slides—but they're your favourite colour so they must be more magical than cleats, right?

"i cannot believe you talked me into this," you walk side by side with eunhyuk. your slides slipping off every so often.

"you wanted to do this," he deadpans, almost making you believe he was telling the truth.

"there you go again with that gaslighting problem of yours." you bend over to grab a hold of one of your slides, "i should just smack you with this."

then, without any warning you start hitting him with your slippers that are covered in dirt.

"hey! stop!" he starts to jog away from you and you take that as a challenge to catch up to him.

"kim y/n?!" an unfamiliar voice is heard from the net. it stops you from hitting eunhyuk again, as you turn to see who called out your name. eunhyuk notices you being frozen so he follows your gaze.

"are you gonna play soccer with us?" it seems as if he was asking an innocent enough question so you innocently give him a nod.

"please don't punch so much that you knock me out!" he mocks—referring to the other y/n's...mistakes.

"hey...shut up." eunhyuk sends that boy one of his his glares.

"it's okay, eunhyuk. in fact, i'm glad you convinced me to play today. i'll be able to score on him with a sweet smile on my face," a dark grin shows up on your face.

fortunately for you, he's a goalie.

okay...it wasn't like you tried to hit his face on purpose every time you tried to score a goal! the ball just always managed to curve towards his face! it must've been the wind or something...

so yeah...the other boys told you it'd be best if you sat out for the rest of the match, because if your accidental pummeling kept on going you might've ended up actually knocking him out...

- present -

dohwa slightly raises himself off of the step to go sit with you but he quickly lowers his ass back onto the step once he see's the other blonde boy guiding you away from the steps, with a hand on your lower back. he grits his teeth. but what could he do? you asked him for a secret relationship, he had to respect your wishes. plus, he agrees it would be better for the both of you, since the girls that follow him around are weirdos.

"jiyoon, do you think that blonde boy is cute?" dohwa asks out of frustration, wanting a third party's opinion.

the girl sitting next to him, jiyoon, searches for a blonde boy in the crowd below them. she raises her eyebrows once she spots your former seat mate.

"joo kwangmin?" she laughs in disbelief, "definitely not."

after noticing dohwa's silence, jiyoon looks back at kwangmin once more. she notices you standing close to him. her wanting to give dohwa some useful information to prove her self worth to him, she speaks up again.

"but someone like y/n might find him cute. i heard they're pretty close."

dohwa clenches his jaw, his left eye twitching slightly, "huh..."

kwangmin managed to coerce you into joining them on the field once again.

you were honestly running back and forth on the field, mindlessly. thinking about your escapades with dohwa in that abandoned stairwell.

"hey y/n, watch out!" you hear joo kwangmin call out from behind you. afraid, yet knowing what's about to happen, you turn you head to the side to see where the soccer ball was coming from.

yeah...no, that ball was most definitely determined to hit you. there was no point in trying to dodge it. it was heading towards you like meteorite. whoever kicked it definitely had it out for you and you weren't going to let them get away with this...!

suddenly, eunhyuk jumps in between you and the ball and catches it with both hands.

(a/n: "you ladies alright?" LMAOO)

you drop your shoulders out of relief.

"you okay?" he asks, out of breath. you slightly nod.

"hey you can't do that!" a few complaints are heard from the boys running towards the ball in eunhyuk's hands.

he spews a few comebacks before drop kicking the ball to the other side of the field. before he jogged off, he lifted his shirt up to wipe the sweat off his face, revealing his TONED abs.

IT'S THE ABS CHAPTER.

and you got to see double the abs today.

you heard the girls near dohwa cheering for eunhyuk's abs which made you giggle as you jogged off after him.

"jiyoon," dohwa leans back in his seat starting up another conversation with the girl beside him.

"yeah?"

"between me and go eunhyuk, who's more handsome?" he asks.

"what's up with these questions?" she looks up at him in confusion, "well in my opinion, you're more handsome, but it's about a difference in taste."

the girls around dohwa join in on the conversation. starting to talk about how different pretty boys are from handsome boys. he furrowed his eyebrows while a sharp exhale escapes his nostrils.

-

"what was that? are you crazy??" a yell escapes dohwa's lips as an irritated expression sits on his face.

you come into view and hearing distance of the two boys.

after his yell there were splashing noises.

"...why are you two idiots soaked???" you ask in horror, you're now standing in between the two. can't leave those two alone for even a second.

you told eunhyuk to wait for you by the water fountains while you talked to your friends. dohwa must've appeared and annoyed eunhyuk resulting in this diy splash pad.

"y/n!" dohwa lifts his arms up motioning for a hug.

"i'm not gonna hug you, are you crazy?" your face playfully twists up in disgust, "i don't want to get wet too."

"but why not?" a smile of amusement forms on dohwa's face as he slowly took steps closer to you.

"yeah, why not, y/n?" you heard eunhyuk ask from behind you before the sound of the water falling can be heard.

soon enough, water gets continuously thrown onto your back while dohwa smothers you in a bear hug.

"ah! stop!" you unintentionally scream.

the two evil boys standing near you start laughing together. but you take the opportunity of their guards being down to turn on the tap closest to you. placing your hand at the perfect angle right underneath it, the water starts splashing in every direction; including at you, but it was worth it because it made dohwa and eunhyuk even more soaked.

giggling, you run away—looking over your shoulder every so often to make sure the two weren't chasing you. thankfully all you saw were them still standing at the water fountains with defeated looks.

you slow down your running into a slow walk.

a soft smile starting to form on your face.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

200K 4.8K 21
Aya is Katara and Sokka's little sister(so original) and happens to be just like her brother; she isn't a bender. Physically, she loves that her sist...
39.4K 1.5K 15
࿎࿎࿎ 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜? ࿎࿎࿎ An awakening calls for new opportunities, a chance to forget...to heal. A hope to make things right, to kee...
1M 15.3K 148
This book will consist of a collection of one-shots, drabbles, preferences and what not, of the Avengers. Tony Stark (Robert Downey jr.) Steve Roger...
404K 9.8K 32
IN WHICH astra hart is adamant that she has nothing to do with the infamous gang, the black wolves oc x derek morgan