Her Private Professor

laylie1234 tarafından

Coralie, a sheltered yet horny eighteen-year-old whose father has homeschooled her, and spoiled her, all her... Daha Fazla

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV

Author's Note

154 1 0
laylie1234 tarafından

Hey guys!
Welcome to Her Private Professor! Before you start reading, just a heads up about what's coming your way. 

Mature Content - if you aren't comfortable with reading about any of the below, this book is not for you. DO NOT push through something that bothers you only to hate on me in the comments. If you don't enjoy reading about the below, then this book is simply not for you. 
Know your boundaries. 
Don't come at me for not knowing them for you.

- Explicit sex scenes with graphic descriptions
- BDSM
- DDLG
- Illegal activity (drugs, crime)
- Agegap romance

As specified in the Book Description, this book is more erotica than romance. Yes, this is a real book genre. No, I'm not forcing you to read anything you don't want to. 

Before you report this book out of irrational anger, remember that all characters are consenting to sexual activity throughout the book. All characters are of legal age. 

If there are any particular tropes/scenes that you want to read about, make sure to vote then comment what you want to see! I'll try my best to incorporate everyone's wishes. 

Also, just a heads-up, update frequency is solely reliant on how many votes, comments & reads this book gets. 

Happy reading!

         - Lynette

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
321K 25.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
210K 14.8K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...