100 days |Haesoo|

By Raindrop-123

This is an old book, I had written a long time back through a former account. I don't really have access to t... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 12

11 0 0
By Raindrop-123

*The next day*

3rd person pov:

Jisoo woke up a bit earlier that usual today. She was determined to mend things.
She made breakfast for all of them. The sight was shocking to all of the girls when they woke up.

"What is happening?" Lisa asked with her eyes still closed and walking out of her room in zombie style.
"Oh My God Unnie! Food!" Yes it was from the foodsé. The smell must have had woken her up.

Even in sleep she have all her senses heightened for food.
"Unnie?" Jennie, the only one who looked freshened up and not walking like a zombie nor had tousled hairs.

"Chef Chu in your areaaa-" Jisoo sang while she put her hands on her waist and wiggled her shoulders along her eyebrows.
The girls shared an eye to eye smile and practically jumped her. They all shared a big ass hug on the floor basically lying over each other.

"Unnie, you're back!!" Rosé shouted.
"Do you know how much I missed you, freaking asshole!" Jennie exclaimed.
Lisa was quite.

Jisoo took a glance at her and saw her looking at the floor. "You don't have anything to say Manoban?" She asked with a fake stern voice.

Only to hear low sniffles and realised lisa was crying.
"Aww my baby" jennie cooed.

"The not so crybaby in our family has cried for two consecutive days because of me! What should my punishment be your honour?" Jisoo joked as she lifted lisa's chin with her index finger.
"Unnie yahh-" lisa whined.

"I will not say you're annoying, nor I will stop you from balancing things on your head. I will even lend you my shoulder to balance your bottles if you want but Never.. i said Never Ever do this to us again!
Get it? I hate cold Chu!" She exclaimed.

Jisoo was overwhelmed by how much love she was being showered and knew, they loved her before anything happened and how much they must have suffered because of her.

"I'm sorry pokpak, Jendeuk, you too Pasta! I was so selfish, I didn't think about how much i'm hurting you guys. But I promise to make it up to you!" She said with sincerity.

"Fuckkk!" Rose almost moaned and gained shocked stares from the girls.
"My holy child, why are you swearing?" Jennie laughed with jisoo joining her.

Lisa had her mouth stuffed with food and was munching fast to answer jennie's question before rosé does.
"Because!" Lisa shouted.
"Because the food is fucking amazing and we missed this taste for month!" She spoke.

"Ain't I right, chaeng?"
"Damn right Manoban, it tastes like heaven."

Both Jennie and Jisoo laughed louder. It was the first in two month, that laughter was echoing in their dorm.

"Okay okayy I know I'm the best, finish your breakfasts and I'lI tell ya'll something!" Said jisoo

The girls were now on the couch waiting on Jisoo to speak.
"Unnie, can you say it already! I'm losing my patience!" Jennie spoke while continuously moving in her place.
"Okayy listen up!"

"Since it's Saturday and we don't have to work today nor tomorrow...how about a GIRLS NIGHT OUT??!" she suggested excitedly.
"What?" Jisoo frowned as she looked at the girls who were exchanging glances blankly.

"Yah! Yay! Yes!' They all jumped happily. "It's been such a long time since we last had a night out!" Rosé reasoned.

...

...

Jisoo's pov:

I wore my comfortable clothes today, oversized sweater with matching pants.
The amusement park was filled with people; but not too many.

We rushed to the rides and suggested what we will ride first.
I had decided to enjoy myself today to the point where I don't have time to think about anything or anyone unwanted!

"Let's ride the roller coaster! Or bumping cars!
We agreed on getting on the roller coaster first.
We started to buckle our seat belts and Jennie noticed my discomfort. She asked if i was okay, i just nodded while smiling awkwardly.

Way to go Kim Jisoo. I thought sarcastically.

After lots of rides and arcade games. Let's sit there, I'm tired." Just on time, the maknaes found us and put down our food. We ate and chit chatted. "Did you feel this?" I asked looking at the sky.

"Feel what?" Jennie asked
"This!" And we didn't have time to run until it started pouring heavily.
We ran under to the nearby souvenir shop not get soaked.
"Well this was evident, it always rain wherever we go!!" Lisa said and we smiled sadly.

"Actually this might be a sign.. we have already done all the rides, and games. Why don't we hit a club??" I suggested.

"You? Jisoo you want to go to a club?? You always said you didn't want to be in between sweaty bodies grinding over each other!"
"Well that was before. now i'm saying let's go!" I replied and the girls stared at me as if i was some kind of alien.

"Okayyy-" Lisa replied and we prepared to drive to the infamous club "Night Owl, here we comeeee!" Lisa shouted.

"Unnie, you were the one excited to to go the club! Why did you leave us there and returned home so early?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah! You left me jichu!" Jennie pouted.

"I- i saw him" i replied, still in daze.
"What?" Rosé and jennie said in unison.
"That can't be, you're mistaken! I was with you the whole time! I would have seen him!" Lisa said back looking at me worriedly.

Honestly, i didn't know myself if i saw him in real. I feel so confused. Our eyes met for miliseconds and in a blink he was gone. Was i day dreaming? If not lisa would have seen him too.

Ughhh, why can't he just leave my mind and heart once and for all.
I would lie, if i say I don't crave to hear his hoarse and raspy voice that mesmerized me everytime. His touch, his lips.
Shut up! Just shut up mind! You are not helping at all.

Maybe i was just thinking about him too hard.
It must've been a delusion.
And with that I drifted off to sleep.

...

...

"Jisoo hh" he moaned
I felt mu body die a thousand times in that instant.

I closed my eyes and gasped when i felt his tongue on my skin.
"You don't like when i moan your name like that? When I say that I want to fuck you until you can't take it anymore?"
I bit my lip, feeling my whole body heat up with his dirty and bold words.

"I hate you"
He smiled, and slowly traveled his hands down to my butt, squeezing it with intensity. And without taking his eyes off mine, he moved his hands underneath my loose dress.

Haein approached my lips, kissing them with want, sucking on my tongue in a bold and pleasurable way, while his hands went up towards my breasts in which he squeezed with both hands.

He lowered himself at the height of my breast in which he slowly kissed over the thin fabric of the dress.

"God, haein uhh"
He smiled devilishly, and with one of his hands, he lowered one of the straps of my dress, leaving my breasts fully showing.

"I like them so much, you know?" He spoke while staring at every detail of my naked breasts.

"You love to torture me, right?"
"I love giving you pleasure, sooya" he teased.

"Ughh soyaaah" he moaned again as I tightened my grip on the back of his hair while he inhaled my skin and played with the other nipple using the tip of his fingers.

"Jisoo"
"Jisoonie!"
"Jisoonie!"

His voice slowly faded in the back and i could hear lisa's voice. A mixture of fear, nerves and uncertainty took over me as i felt a strange feeling of losing him again.

"Are you okay?" She asked softly.
"What time is it? The sun isn't up yet" i spoke as I looked at the three girls looking at me worriedly.

She didn't answer. The fact that they hadn't yet showered me with questions was weird.
Because I was soaked in sweat and just woke up from which they would assume a nightmare but not for me.

It was the most intense dream of him i've had since i've started having them.
"Unnie..
I squinted my eyes at the girls who sat on my bed in the middle of the night. Jennie gently grabbed my hand. "I- we have to tell you something.

"I think you deserve to know, or i would have never woken you up." Lisa spoke and rosé nodded
"Unnie, haein!"

"Tae called me just some minutes ago and he ummm...
"What is it jennie?!" I asked impatiently.

"Haein is dead!" Lisa said with a shaky voice.

"What the fucking are you talking about?" I asked in a tone pleading for what i've heard before to be some kind of joke.

"He-he died, he was killed by umm his rival" jennie said and i could sense the seriousness in her voice I felt light headed in that instant and felt a sharp pain consuming my heart.

It felt like someone was crushing my heart in their bare hands and clenching it as the words repeated itself in the back of my mind continuously.
My tears betrayed me and streamed down my cheeks, i had the sudden urge to scream and cry out loud. Why was this happening to me.

No, I can't break down infront of them.

I jumped off the the bed desperately trying to get away from them. I rushed to the bathroom.

"Unnie" lisa called out and i slammed the door close so she couldn't get inside.

Tears were running down my cheeks non stop.
Jennie called out again, knocking on the door several times.

I stepped forward and look into the mirror.
I closed my eyes hard, tears slipped out and made their way down my chin to my already dampened t-shirt.

" No noooo .noooo this can't be happening! He cannot die!"
"Even if he didn't love me, but i did! I FUCKING DID with my whole heart" I screamed.

Knowing he was breathing was enough to calm my heart. I wish this is just another bad dream and i will wake up soon and everything will be okay again!
"Ughhhhh!" I screamed again as i cried loud, i didn't care if the girls heard me because i had to.

I slipped down against the door and buried my head in my knees and cried until there were no tears coming out.

I stepped out of the bathroom and found the girls still in my room waiting for me. I chose to stay quite cause i didn't know how to deal with this and honestly still in shock.

I slipped under my comforter and laid my head on my pillow. They other came to join me under the blanket and hugged me tight.
I found myself crying again, my shoulders were shaking as i cried silently and felt the hug tightened around my waist. They were trying to sooth the pain but will it ever go?
Is he gone forever? Will i never see him again?

Will he ever call my name again? I lost haein! I lost against you... i sweared to stop loving you...i did i really tried but i couldn't, i can't and now.i think i won't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.9K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
5.7K 366 22
After last year's events, Taehyung and Jisoo seem like they are in crisis with each other. Both have their personal struggles and have to deal with t...
38.9K 764 11
10 SMUT onesshots featuring Taehyung and Jisoo WARNING: THIS NOVEL IS A SMUT NOVEL AND WILL CONTAIN SMUT, OF COURSE, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT...
11K 466 21
It's been three long years since Taehyung and Jennie have seen each other. But little did they know they would come to meet again-unfinished business...