KATIKA-Treason is never far a...

De Bachirus

John, the new face of his father's pharmaceutical empire, finds himself trapped in a diabolical plan: to trig... Mais

Chapter 1 | The entry to Success
Chapter 2 | Leader or human.
Chapter 3 | Rebecca Wiles
Chapter 4 | BanzAI
Chapter 5 | The tipping point
Chapter 6 | Shark
Chapter 7 | Towards the abyss
Chapter 8 | That's enough.
Chapter 9 | Make your choice
Chapter 10 | The path of salvation
Chapter 12 | For better or for worse
Chapter 13 | Fire
Chapter 14 | You are under arrest
Chapter 15 | Speak!
Chapitre 16 | The rocker is leaving
Chapter 17 | EclypsiaCrypt
Chapter 18 | The old fool
Chapter 19 | Geronimo!

Chapter 11 | Resignation

137 9 3
De Bachirus

453 John F. Kennedy Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Wednesday, October 12, 2023

863 Independence Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Katika Company

Subject: Resignation Letter

Mr. Woodford,

By means of this letter, which I am addressing to you today, I inform you of my resignation from Katika Company as Chief Operating Officer.

In accordance with professional practices establishing a notice period of two weeks from the submission of the resignation letter, I have chosen not to prolong my stay within the company and will be departing definitively on Thursday, October 13, 2023.

I leave the company with a sense of unfinished business deep within me, as I have not been able to leave my mark on the company's DNA.

In the spirit of clarity and unequivocal honesty, I inform you that my departure is based on an obvious rationale related to the project voted upon in the Board of Directors meeting on Tuesday, October 11, 2023, which I neither wish to participate in nor be an internal spectator of.

We do not have the right to jeopardize public health or tarnish the honor of the Katika name. My personal values and principles forbid me from being an accomplice to any ignominy.

I request your action to take all necessary measures regarding the processing of my resignation as well as any obligatory administrative formalities in order to finalize my departure.

Please accept, Mr. CEO, my respectful and distinguished regards,

John Andrew KATIKA

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45.5K 965 7
[PREVIEW ONLY] No one knows the real identity of the hospital's Plague Saint is sixteen-year-old Winter Pierce. No one knows she's a fraud. And no on...
The X3 De Varrsha Prasad

Ficção Científica

163 19 18
Three 19 years old girls ruling the whole world through the virtual screen, Hacking is their life... Ruling over the world sounds good but with great...
12 3 11
a secret government project run by one Dr Amelia Singh finally succeeds and produces a DNA-altering virus known as Pathogen-E. Human trials began qui...
66.9K 1.4K 16
Reese just had her heart broken and thinks she won’t fall in love again, but then a strange boy falls out of the sky, he can move things with his min...