Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 52:Impulse

109 10 6
By Riadreame7

***Warning: Explicit scene

Bianca

The heat flooding between my legs is soon replaced by a pool of wetness as I watched him give a dazzling smile to his workers.

I was not exactly paying attention to what was being said as I kept staring at the amazing lips that overpowered my tongue a moment ago leaving me wanting after the interruption.

I tried to breathe and shove the sexual feeling away but the more I tried, the more the heat pulsed through my clit.

I watched everyone sipped their wine but I was thirsty for something else...rather someone else....

Every inch of my body aches and screams his name.

I have never wanted anyone like I do for Stefano...for over 10 years now...He has always been the light at the end of my tunnel.

I was really distracted in my own world until I heard my name..

" To Bianca Bennett" Raphael said driving me out of my trance as I tried to focus before my eyes locked with Stefano's dangerous looking gold eyes which cannot help but make me feel hot over and over again.

His reaction to Raphael was so sexy that I cannot help but smile at his cuteness.

He was jealous and it made my heart warm.

I intertwined our fingers together under the table to calm his adrenaline down but immediately my skin got in contact with his...I regretted it...

I almost lost my rational self with the impulse that electrified through my system.

Bianca what's wrong with you?

Everyone laughed and clapped at what Raphael said at the end of his speech leaving a smile on Stefano's face.

My mouth waters at the way his lips curved in a smile...I swallowed hard trying to force myself to act normal but it was just impossible with this greek god sitting at my side and filling my nose with his addictive cologne that I wish I could bury myself in.

My cravings for him was beyond control and I remembered he vowed not to touch me since the incident at Adriatic Sea as a way of punishing himself for bringing a tear out of my face but little did he know I'm the one being punished.

Sitting so close and not able to touch him is like a torture.

His phone rings and he excused himself to take the call and I did not miss the ache that followed from the absence of his intoxicating scent around me.

"Bianca Bennett!" The echo of my name from a familiar voice made me to come out of my reverie as I looked up at the voice.

"Please don't hurt the Boss..." The voice which happened to be Giovanna almost in a drunken state said.

"I won't" I answered with a smile as everyone clicked glasses and gulped down their champagnes.

I released the breath I didn't realize I was holding as I tried to sip my wine but felt Raphael's eyes penetrating deep into my soul.

I looked at his direction and forced a smile to make him break contact but he did not as he kept his eyes fixated on me while pouring the last shot of Vintage wine in his glass cup and gulping it down finally averting his eyes away from me.

I tried to act like nothing happened as I didn't exactly realize the weight of his feelings for me...

I always plastered him to be a playboy.

The music was turned on as everyone stood up except Raphael and start to dance with their partners.

Raphael chose to drink more of the Vintage wine and at this rate, he may end up being drunk.

Before I could react, Stefano was back as he urged me to dance with him on the dance floor.

I refused at first but you know I could never say no to him while staring at his gorgeous golden eyes.

He sneaked his hand around my waist and pressed my body closer against him leaving no space for air.

I'm sure he could feel my heart beat erratically against his chest.

His hands cupped my chin up to meet with his golden eyes communicating the depth of his imminent desire for me.

The sheer force of his will overpowered my cordiality pulling me to him like a magnet.

If I think I was hot for him before, then there's no better description of how I feel right now as my blood pumps fiercely against his chest.

My eyes appreciate his manly delineation, to his toned body glowing under the beautiful sky and of course his sparking deep golden eyes as my hands traveled around his neck.

We moved slowly to the beat of the music but our heavy breath was so obvious that we wanted something more than just a dance.

I shut my eyes trying to take a deep breath to calm my throbbing desires down but I realized I was floating in desire all over again as I felt his warm and heavy breath so close to my neck.

It's primal, Inhaling me like I was the best meal to devour at the moment.

The hair on my body stand and before I could fathom a chance to react to his torturing...he captured my lips in a searing kiss not minding the public eyes on us.

He kissed me passionately before becoming aggressive in a sexy way.

He savored every recesses of my mouth as I tasted a mixture of Strawberry champagne and grape vintage wine that made his tongue taste insanely amazing.

He changed the angle of the kiss as he devoured me deeper.

Just a kiss and my legs are shaking in an explosive desire.

He broke the kiss trying to catch his breath and so do I before whispering against my lips..." Let's leave this place"

I let out a long sigh saying "Yes"

I wasted no time in delaying his request as my clit was pulsing with pool of wetness almost reaching my thigh.

Immediately he shut his door behind him, he wasted no time in lifting me up like I weighed nothing and kissed me as if his life depended on it.

I expected him to drop me on the bed but no, he headed straight to the mini bar stand and dropped me gently on the stand with him standing in between my thighs.

My hands raked through his silky hair down to his shoulders as my fingers plunged deep into his skin with the heat pulsing hard out my system.

I heard him groaned and in a swift motion, he ripped my panties leaving sting down there but the pleasure was fast to replace the sting before his finger plunged deep into my clit.

I gasped holding him tightly as I felt my body melting under his touch.

I shut my eyes as the temperature rises with his finger doing wonders in my clit.

"You're so wet for me" He whispered as he added another large fingers...

I almost jerked off from his other hand keeping me steady as he continued to knead his fingers in my clit.

"Fuck!" I moaned trying to hold in the ecstasy shooting through my nerves.

"Is this what you want?" He muttered in my ears as he bit it softly.

I nodded like a frustrated sex maniac as he throbbed his fingers deeper and faster.

My throat was now too dry for real words even my senses was not at work at the pleasure it sent to my system.

I felt myself getting close to climax but he removed his fingers leaving my body to ache and before I could protest...he buried his head between my laps and taking my clit into his glorious mouth.

"Ohmy...!" I tried to grab hold of anything possible but there was none at the pleasure that shoot through my brain.

"Oh God!" I cried, trying to find support at my trembling and quivering body.

Every flick of his tongue on my clit sent waves of shivers down my spine...

" Fuck! You taste so beautiful and I want to continue to devour you till you lose every breath in your throat"

he whispered darkly before capturing my clit again and eating it hard...

He sucked on my clit in a circular motion making me tremble so hard as I tried to hold back my scream.

My body was on fire at with way his tongue danced around my clit.

"Achillesss!" My fingers dug deep into his hair as his fingers joined in the party and I could no longer hold back my cry and desperation for a release as he fucked me harder with his tongue and fingers.

"Let go!" He commanded darkly as I exploded all over him...

my whole body quivered violently with my legs clamped tightly around his head...as I tried to regain back my lost breath at the series of ecstasy that just erupted out of me.

"Fuck!" I tried to release my breath as his lips found mine, kissing me with passion and with me tasting my sweetness.

"How was it?" He asked in between the kisses.

"It's heaven" I answered still trying to regain my breath...The truth is ...there was no perfect word to explain how that felt...

it was beautiful,

amazing,

Sensational,

Cliffhanging,

Galvanizing,

Rousing,

Call it whatever...

It's the best I have ever experienced...

He began to unbutton his shirt...my heart thump very fast at the revelation of his tanned skin and perfect torso always leaving me breathless...

It was not my first time seeing him shirtless but it feels different at the moment.

He pulled it off in a swift as my hands unconsciously raked his taut muscles.

I felt him groan before holding my hand back.

"I'll explode if you keep doing that"

His breath was hitched.

He started undoing his belt but my hand caught him on the way.

"It's your turn to feel what I felt" I looked him in the eye and I could see the dark sexual desire beneath them.

He hesitated at first but released his hand as I tried to do it for him.

I have always wanted to taste and suck his glory like a fucking blue.

I pulled down his Pants as he used his hands to brush his hair backward shutting his eyes as I pulled down his pant boxer revealing his beauty...standing proud and dripping with proof of just how aroused he was.

My eyes watered at the sight before me...I never knew I had this side of me as I took his full length completely in my mouth in a slow motion.

"Fuck!" He groaned hard holding the edge of the wall and pushing his head backward.

I love his alluring taste as I overpowered his full lengthy cock with my mouth, sucking it like the best meal I had seen in my life.

He shut his eyes and I knew he was enjoying what I was doing but I was enjoying it more as My mouth kept fucking his cock.

I pumped harder taking him so deep in my throat as I gagged repeatedly.

"Oh...my...fuck!" His hands found my hair, taking it softly as I continued my suction.

The wetness that coursed through me was so beguiling as I took his full length deeper and deeper down my throat.

"Ruby...fuck!" He groaned as I felt him getting closer to his edge...

I replaced my mouth with my hand pumping him harder till he reach his peak...

He groaned loud pulling me away so that he will not explode in my mouth but that was exactly what I wanted as I replaced my hand back with my mouth taking him completely as he sprayed bead of his hot thick cum deep inside my mouth.

I shut my eyes and swallowed all his liquid...licking him completely clean of every drop.

It was the best feeling ever as a grin formed on my face when I finally pulled back and it was his turn to be speechless.

It was my first time doing that but I knew I did a great job.

"Wow...fuck! Fuck! I can't believe this" His eyes finally opened...with a bright smile on his face...he yanked me up and kissed me deeply tasting his sweetness in my mouth.

I pushed my body hard against his chest as he devoured every recesses in my mouth.

"I love you... " he whispered against my lips as I replied..."I love you more"
He groaned in disagreement leaving me to chuckle as hell took a deep breath "I love you so fucking much that I'm not sure I can keep my promise to you...

"I want you now" I cut him off as I plunged my body hard against his.

His smile was broadened... I knew what he wanted to say but I beat him to it and in a flash...

He swept me up my feet and hovered me to the bed, fixing his cock in between my thighs as he captured my swollen left breast in his mouth...

"You're so beautiful" He complimented making me to flash a shy smile at him avoiding his gaze but his hand held my chin back to his alluring face.

"Don't take your eyes off me!" He said and you will feel the possessiveness beneath that voice.

He sucked on my breast and used his free hand to suckle on the other.

I pulled my head backward at the waves of ecstasy that coursed through me.

Before kissing my belly button to my thigh then back to my clit.

He kissed it softly before looking into my eye. He really knows how to tease someone as my body ache at every touch.

"Can I take you raw? I really want to feel you deep and I'll try to pull out if you're worried about pregnancy right now" He said with his eyes fixed on me.

Pregnancy was my least problem especially if it was his baby.

I smiled and nodded my head... I also wanted to feel him raw without the use of protection this time around.

********

I woke up the following morning to the warmth of Achilles tanned body wrapped around my skin.

We were both naked under the duvet as one of his hand was wrapped around my waist and the other circled around my breast.

A smile formed on my lips as it was the first time I'll wake up and he'll be right there... It's always the other way round.

I sniffed in his lovely hand scent and pecked it to remind myself of how real this day is.

I removed his hands gently from my waist without waking him up to face him.

He shifted but his eyes were still closed.

I stared into his beautiful thick brows with his smooth, flawless face and strands of hair well arranged down his jaws.

Even his sleep was a turn on for me as I felt hot in within reminding myself of the sex marathon we had all night.

I could never get enough of him especially the sweetness that radiate from his body.

He was everything I could ever wish for.

I tucked a strand of his chestnut brown wavy hair back staring at his luscious lips always inviting me to devour.

I stood up gently...carefully avoiding waking him up from his sleep.

He needed this sleep as I've watched him work tirelessly on the new project he's working on.

I made my way to the rest room to relieve myself and freshen up for the day.

After I was done, he was still sleeping calmly...I tiptoed to the entrance of his door and thankfully...

His robot does not make any sound at my presence again as Achilles deactivated it.

I put on one of his black sweatpants and white sweater as I didn't have my clothes with me before making my way down to the railings.

My eyes widened in surprise at how tidy the whole environment used for the party was....it was as if nothing ever happened.

Mr. Alcantara did a great job at selecting the best workers to work for him in his mansion but who am I kidding???

I'm sure he'll fire anyone displaying tardiness at his place of work.

My eyes lingered in a particular direction as different housekeepers and other workers of the mansion moved swiftly on a straight queue holding a free plate and cup towards the arena I guess as the dining.

Immediately some of them sighted me, they stopped and kept their head down leaving me confused at their formality.

I bowed back to make It feel less awkward before hurrying my step down the escalator.

Getting to the last step, I stopped to study the beautiful sights before me...

This house is magnificent.

From the Largest plasma I have seen in my life to the flawless cream cushions and Full side glass door showing the best view of the ocean.

"Wow" my eyes exclaimed as I moved closer to the lane where the full glass was used completely.

I watched how the water jumped back and forth before my eyes lingered to another mind blowing sight.

It's a fucking Japanese maple tree just outside in the middle of the Semi floor Mansion.

This is unbelievable...the interior of this mansion is impeccable and I must give accolade to the planner.

I worked down the railings to have a feel of the maple tree standing and the nearer I get, the more I feel a presence resting it's back at the side of the tree holding a vogue magazine.

The cologne was getting familiar as I moved closer and immediately he turned his head to the side placing the magazine aside, I knew who it was...Marco...

*The ending of this scene reminds of this song... Daylight By Kushner...
you can as well listen to it.*

Thanks for following me all the way... Don't forget to share with your friends and let us grow more readers here🥰🥰...

I don't have a specific schedule for now but I'll try to update as fast as possible...

Please don't forget to vote and comment...it means a lot💯❤

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.5K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
109K 4.4K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...
9.1K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
101K 1.8K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...