INCLINATION

Autorstwa VanRahdBooks

For better or worse. Those are the vows I said in front of my family and God. in sickness and in health I sha... Więcej

DISCLAIMER
Writer's Note.
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 | Chills
CHAPTER 2 | To The Core
CHAPTER 3 | Kube Ngangazi
CHAPTER 4 | One Must Die
CHAPTER 5 | Love Has Hurt Me
CHAPTER 6 | Prove It.
CHAPTER 7 | Let's Play
CHAPTER 8 | Till Death Do Us Apart
CHAPTER 9 | Oh My....
CHAPTER 10 | Gwabini!
CHAPTER 11 | Never Again.
CHAPTER 12 | Intense And Dangerous
CHAPTER 13 | Betrayed
CHAPTER 14 | Woman To Woman
CHAPTER 15 | Extra Special
CHAPTER 16 | Silver Platter
CHAPTER 17 | Just Business
CHAPTER 18 | Welcome Home
CHAPTER 19 | te quiero más, amore
CHAPTER 20 | I'm Still Your Baby
CHAPTER 21 |Extra Ordinary
CHAPTER 22 | Say It Again!
CHAPTER 23 | Please Don't
CHAPTER 24 | She would have Protected me
CHAPTER 26 | Asambe
CHAPTER 27 | I Won't Beg
CHAPTER 28 | A Plastic
CHAPTER 29 | One Step At A Time
CHAPTER 30 | Break Him
CHAPTER 31| Voices In My Head
CHAPTER 32 | Wouldn't Trade It
CHAPTER 33| On Paper
CHAPTER 34 | Miss Mdakane
CHAPTER 35 | Perfect Photo
CHAPTER 36 | An Imposter
CHAPTER 37 | Liesel
CHAPTER 38 | 2 Years
CHAPTER 39 | Bad Luck
CHAPTER 40 | Money And Power
CHAPTER 41 | Answer To Me.
CHAPTER 42 | Make-Up
CHAPTER 43 | Never Betray You
CHAPTER 44 | Home
CHAPTER 45 | Till Death Do Us Apart
CHAPTER 46 |No Choice
CHAPTER 47 | Privileged
CHAPTER 48 | God's Timing.
CHAPTER 49 | Forgiveness
CHAPTER 50 | Disconnect
CHAPTER 51 | Her Home Too
CHAPTER 52 | Another Chance
CHAPTER 53 | Don't Give Up
CHAPTER 54 | I'm dead
CHAPTER 55 | Coward
CHAPTER 56 | All Alone
CHAPTER 57 | Peace In My Life
CHAPTER 58 | Now You Know Me
CHAPTER 59 | Mama
CHAPTER 60 | Thula,Thula
CHAPTER 61 | I Am Here
CHAPTER 62 | Unconditional Love
CHAPTER 63 |Messing With....
CHAPTER 64 | My Baby
CHAPTER 65 | Rare Jewel
CHAPTER 66 | Oh Fxck You Hlanga!
CHAPTER 67 | I'm Content
EPILOGUE
Writer's Acknowledgement

CHAPTER 25 | You're Nothing To Me

1K 105 12
Autorstwa VanRahdBooks

EMIHLE

We head upstairs and I am feeling scared right now. I wasn’t expecting his mother to slap me like that in front of all those people and especially Aya. My cheek is still stinging. I look at him and he’s watching me. I stop walking then cup his cheek. He looks so sad and I’m angry at his grandmother for doing this. Aya wasn’t supposed to hear everything she said and witness what she did.

“ Next time when I tell you to go to your room, you will do that and not eavesdrop on adults conversation Aya. Do you understand me?” I sign.
“ Yes mom” his eyes shift to my cheek. I think she left her hand print on it.
“ I’m sorry you had to see that okay?”
“ But why does Gogo hate you Ma? I don’t understand”
“ Your grandmother is…she’s just thinks that I’m not good enough for your father that’s all”
He signs. “ But the things she said….”
“ Aya, you will ignore all those things she said to me okay and you will not get involved in our fights. She loves you and your father very much and that’s what’s important. I love you and your father and I’m not going anywhere okay, I promise you"
He nods. “ Pack am overnight bag because we won’t be sleeping here. We’ll come when back when you father gets back" I sign.
“ Ok, I’m sorry ma. Gogo is wrong about you.” He hugs me then walks towards his bedroom.

I heave a deep sigh then walk to our bedroom. I go straight to the closet and pack and bag and what I might need. I walk out and Aya is already waiting for me. I take his hand and we leave. When we walk in the living room, they are still there and it looks like they are having a serious meeting about me obviously.

“ My grandson is staying but you can leave. You’re not wanted here”
I tightly hold Aya’s hand then we pass them but Siza stands in front of me, blocking me from leaving.
“ Didn’t you hear what my mother said? Aya is staying”
“ I’m leaving with mom. I’m not staying here"
I look at Vino. He needs to get these people out of my face.
“ She’s not your mother Aya! She is just….” Aya tears up.
Fuck this woman. I push Sizakele to the side and drag Aya behind me. His grandmother tries to pill his arm but Cleo steps between him and her. We walk out of the house with them calling me all kinds of names. This woman hates me with passion and she is never, ever going to accept me no matter what I do.

The car is already waiting for us outside and we step inside. I pull Aya to me and he sniffs softly. He was hurt by his aunts words. Sizakele honestly didn’t have to say that when she knows about Aya’s situation. She wanted to hurt me by saying that but instead she hurt him more. I hold him, apologize to him for what she said and tell him it wasn’t directed at him but to me.

“ Oh my God" Cleo gasps.
I look through the window and see Hlanga’s mother with her daughters throwing my clothes out of the house. Aya tries to look but I shield him from seeing what is happening..Blessing and Walter are trying to stop them but it’s no use. I watch as his sisters rip my portraits into pieces.

My heart breaks because my baby took those pictures of me and they meant so much to all of us. What kind of people are they to not respect other people’s property. Cleo switches off the engine, looks at me and I see pity on her face.
Vino is on the phone and talking to someone, Hlanga I think and he’s telling him what’s going on. He talks for a while then hangs up looking at me. “ Don’t go to them, they are just clothes. Let’s go, please” I sign. He looks at then for a while as they tear my clothes then gets in the car and they drive out.

It's happening for the second time that someone shreds my clothes into pieces. I thought that maybe one day, Hlanga’s mother and I will get along and have some sort of a relationship but now, that bridge has been burned. It’s never going to happen. I am never going to forgive her and her daughters for what they did to me. Their hate for me is too deep and it’s scary because they might hurt me.

“ Ma, Are we going home?”
I shake my head, Vino frowns. “ Take us to a hotel, they will follow us to his house in the city too.” I sign, He nods.  

HLANGA

I thought taking a really cold shower would help but it didn’t, I’m still angry and I want choke my mother to death. I’m standing inside the hotel elevator as it goes up trying to calm myself down. My woman had to leave my house because of my mother an her shenanigans. If she knows what’s good for her, she’s going to stay the hell away from me and let me calm down because right now, I’m angry as hell. I’m angry that my son had to see my mother do all those things to his mother. It was very wrong of her.

I promised Emy that she was at the safest place but then my mother had to come and change all of that. One thing they will know is, I will deal with them and there’ll be hell to pay. If they thought they knew me, well now they will definitely know me and do as I say. The doors open and I step inside and see Vino and Cleo and they stand up. I look around expecting to see them but they are not here. They might be sleeping.

“ I gave you all instructions that you must follow, that my family should he safe at all costs. Why are they here Vino?”
“ Sir, when we came back from Aya’s school, we found them already here. The guys let them in because they are your family. We couldn’t kick them out.”
“ Tell me everything that happened”

Cleo starts talking and tells me everything. I can’t believe my mother brought Khanyisa, her mother and sister to my house and said all those things to Emy. They went into my bedroom and took Emy’s clothes and then cut them?  How dare they.
“ She’s you mother boss and they are your sisters. We didn’t want to get into trouble.” Vino explains.

“ I understand.”
“ Which room is Aya sleeping in?”
“ He’s with his mother and the Primary bedroom”
“ Book yourselves a room. We’ll leave tomorrow morning”
They nod and walk out. I am so tired, I’m drained emotionally and physically. I head to the bedroom, take a deep breath then push the door and walk in. Aya is sleeping on the bed but I don’t see his mother. I hear the shower running so she must be there.

I walk towards the bed and wake Aya up. He looks up then sees its me, he throws his arms around me and starts talking about what happened. He tells me everything Cleo said and more. My mother hit Emy. She hit her.
“ I’m sorry your aunt said that and she’s wring Aya. Emy is your mother no matter what. You don’t have to give birth to someone to be their parent. She might nit have birthed you but she is your mother in every way and you know this”
“ I know dad. I just hate how Gogo treats mom. It’s not fair”
“ Don’t worry about that, I’ll sort it out and I promise you that what happened is never going to happen again.” I hug him.
“ I know dad. You always keep your promises.” I kiss his forehead.
“ I need to talk to your mother. Go to your room and order room service if you need anything. We’ll leave tomorrow morning”
“ I’m going to sleep baba. I’m tired"
“ Ok then, have a good night”

He gets up and walk out. I know he won’t come in but I lock the door after him then head to the bathroom. I open the door and the shower is steamy, I can’t see her properly. I don’t want to scare her but I need to see her, I have to make sure that she’s okay.
I pull open the door, her head shifts up as she gasps and hides her body. She’s sitting on the floor and she looks like she is crying. When she sees it’s me, she cries even more and it just breaks me to see her like that. I made promises to her and my family is making me feel like I’m failing to keep them.
I take her arm and pull her up. I thought she might resist but she doesn’t. I close the faucet then she steps out. I dry her with the towel then take the body lotion I see on the counter, lather my hands then put it on her on every inch of her body. I can see my mother’s hand print on her cheek.

When I’m done, I lead her to the bedroom and get her inside the covers then take off my clothes and join her.
Mio amore” she has her back at me. She doesn’t say anything. Instead she just pulls the duvet up to her face. “ Please look at me, say anything to me please. Don’t shut me out. We need to talk mio amore” I need her now and she needs me too.

She shifts her head towards me and our eyes meet. She studies my face, frowns then turns and faces me.
“ You’re not okay, what happened?”  She signs.
“ That’s not what is important right now.” I cup her cheek that has my mother hand print. She looks away. “ I’m sorry she did this. I promise you that it’s never going to happen again.”
“ It doesn’t matter anymore, I don’t care. Tell me what happened. Talk to me" she signs then interlaces our hands. I pull her naked body close to mine and she gasps as when she feels my hard on.

I tell her the whole truth except for where Andile is being help. Only four people know and it’s going to stay that way. When I am done she is quiet. I shift her head up and she has tears in her eyes.
“ Don’t cry for my father mio amore. He knew what he was doing all along a d I would have never known had it not been for you.” I kiss her teary eyelids.

She signs “ I’m not crying for him but for you. All ever did was be a good son to him and he never appreciated it or trusted you. I wish I would have told you sooner  then maybe, he wouldn’t have killed himself. I’m so sorry Gwabini you lost your father”

“ It’s okay love and all that happened is on him and his ancestors now. He’s no longer my problem.”
“ What are you going to do with the person that he was dealing with?”
“ Have a meeting then we’ll see what happens during it”
She nods. “ Everything that Andile touches gets destroyed. Just look at how many lives he destroyed. Zonke is going to be devastated when she finds out.”
“ I know but auntie will be there"
“ So will I, tomorrow we will leave then come back cause Aya has to go to school. I’ll fly everyday when he goes to school and be back in time to pick him up from school while you deal with everything”

“ You want to go there?”
“ Yes, for you, Aya, Zonke and auntie.” She signs.
“ Thank you mio amore, they are going to really appreciate it. I appreciate it" she smiles. I kiss her lips then we hold each other.
“ I don’t think Aya should know that his grandfather shot himself. I don’t want that to be the last memory he has of him”
“ Was thinking the same thing too. I know they won’t say anything to anyone about my father shooting himself.”
“ When will you tell him?”
“ We’ll tell him before we leave. I hope he’ll take the news well”
“ I hope so too, I don’t want him to stress and worry about that. He has seen enough”

I heave a deep sigh. “ I’m sorry for everything they did and said. I promise you, I will fix it. My mother and sisters will never disrespect you like that ever again"

She signs “ I don’t care about that, what hurts me is they destroyed my portraits that Aya took of me. I won’t forgive them for that.”
“ I talked to my mother before I left and I specifically told her to stay away from you and not come in our home. I thought they heard me but it’s pretty clear they thought I was just saying it. They will know now that when I say something, I mean it.” I sign back.
“ Hlanga….” She slowly calls out my name.
“ No amore, they are going to see a side of me they have never seen"
“ You’re in mourning right now, can you please focus on burying your father then you can deal with them after?”
Amore..
“ Please, you don’t need more stress cause that’s what they are going to do and we both now how ruthless you can be when you’re angry”
“ Why do you care how I deal with them?”
“ Because Aya still needs to go and visit his grandparents and cousins. I don’t want him to feel like he must choose between us.” I sigh.

“ I understand you’re doing this for Aya but they didn’t care amore. They badly about you in front of him and they had the guts to bring Khanyisa…”
She shifts and climbs off the bed. “ I don’t want to hear about her, your mother already said enough.”
“ It was never anything serious. She was just someone I would sleep with now and then…”
She signs fast and if I wasn’t paying attention, I would have missed what she said. “ I don’t want to know what she was to you or what you did with her. I don’t want to know how you broke her heart because of me.”
I climb out, glide towards her then cage her in front of the window where she’s standing. Her body shudders once I make contact with her skin. I plant a kiss on her shoulder.

“ I know it hurts you and I’m sorry. I never made any promises to her and she had no right to come at my house when she’s never been at the homes. Emy, I have never brought women around our son.” I shift her so she could face me “ I’m incapable of loving another woman except you. You ruined me for all the women. I love only you amore. It has always been only you”
She looks away, I cup her face. “ You have my heart, my soul and my everything. I love you amore  and I know my mother made it sound serious than it actually was.”
She sighs then rests her head on my chest. “ Let’s go to bed. I’m tired”

EMIHLE

I feel so sad for Zonke and I can’t imagine the pain she and her brother ate going through right now but for her it’s much Morse because she lost both her parents on the same day. She didn’t expect it at all and on top of that yesterday the DNA results came out confirming that Andile did kill Mazwi.
She lost it and if Andile was anywhere near her where she could get her hands on him, he would be dead. I was scared that she was going to blame in some way because I was married to her brother but she didn’t and I told them that I didn’t know anything about it. Charlotte obviously knew because she was always there when he did everything.

Don finally laid his father to rest in Wednesday and it was really sad but at least they got closure as a family. He’s here today with Linda and some of the people Hlanga and Linda work with in Hlanga’s company. Different people have been coming to pay their respects. People they work with at the House of M, their friends and Andile’s mother’s family.

Uncle Qiniso had to get them in line when they wanted to ask trouble asking questions. He told them they are welcomed here to bury their sister but if they want to cause nonsense then they better voetsek. His words exactly and they have been behaving the whole week.
They asked me if I would sit on the mattress and Hlanga refused because he said that would be disrespectful to my parents because I have divorced from Andile and I told them that I will do it because I’ll be showing my respect to Hlanga’s father because that man loved me and treated me like his daughter than anything else even though he was the reason I didn’t marry the man I love. My family can jump to the highest cliff for all I care.

I haven’t been talking, using my voice and it has saved me from many questions from all the people who have been coming and going out if this house. I know that if I try to talk, I won’t stutter  but I havent said anything to Hlanga.
“ Emy, please come with me quickly” Lauren, Hlanga’s cousin walks in. She looks panicked.
I look at auntie Nomusa then get up, wear my shoes and follow her. I can hear Hlanga’s voice. He is shouting and the whole house is quiet. We pass people, head into the living room and when I walk in, I see his family. His parents and his sisters. I look at Linda and he shakes his head. When Hlanga is angry, you need to stay away from him until he calms down.

“….I didn’t come to talk to you about the bullshit you pulled at my house, I haven’t been talking to you the whole week and that should I told all of you something. To stay the fuck away from me and my family but here you are. Who asked you to come here?” he asks his mother.
I look at Motha and he looks like he wants to say something but one look from Hlanga shuts him up.
“ You lost your father and you didn’t tell me Hlanga. You didn’t tell any of us….”
“ Linda is the only one who’s welcomed to be here at my father’s house. He’s my brother and the only sibling I have besides Zonke. You and your daughters are not welcomed here, you’re not family or anything to me. You’re nothing to me so take your daughters and fuck off.” Silent crocodile tears stream down her face.

“ Hlanga….”
“ With all due respect bab' Motha. Please take your wife and children and leave my fathers house before I get someone to drag them out.”
“ Hlanga, I’m your mother….I…”
“ My mother is fucken dead. We buried her when I was 6 years old. You lost the right to call yourself my mother the moment you failed to listen to me, slapped the woman I love in front of my son the had the audacity to throe her clothes out of my house. Who the fuck gave you that right auntie?” she looks at him shocked. Her face pales.
“ Bhut...”
“ Uban ubhuti wakho?” whom are you calling your brother?
“ I’m here to mourn my father, there’s no space for you here, Take your family and leave. You’re not welcomed here" he says to bab' Motha
“ We are sorry bhut’ Hlanga” Lungelo apologizes
“ Shut the hell up!....”
“ Emy is…..” this woman doesn’t know when to shut the hell up.
Linda cocks his head to me towards Hlanga, I shake my head no. He’s also scared of his brother when he’s angry so what makes him think that I will calm him down?. Yoh.

“ I dare you to say one more word about Emy. Say it!” a cold shudder runs down my spine. He’s about to lose his shit. “ You’re fucken dead to me. You….”
I quickly walk towards him then put my hand on his back. He stops talking then heaves an exasperated sigh. He turns around and faces me. I cup his face.
“ Let’s take a drive.”
I take his hand then lead him out of the house.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1K 161 33
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you wi...
16.1K 297 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...
2.9K 233 65
how does it feel to be just a 18 year old girl to get married and be called someone's wife..... i thought of ending my life on my wedding day...... i...
228K 15K 39
"Who says your life ends only when your heart stops? It ends even when there's a celebration around you." A marriage. To a man who had saved my pare...